scream queen SCREAM

By hopeslovebot

• °* scream queen °* • ╰┈➤ "we will always follow her" "final girl is film-geek speak for the last woman sta... More

Introducing
graphic gallery
act one
001. the murder of casey becker
002. school dramas
003. attacked
005. clam before chaos
006. you look like you've seen a ghost
007. final girl
act two
008. the return
Tysm

004. aftermath

1.5K 36 3
By hopeslovebot

chapter four
Jasmine pov

"Sidney Prescott and her cousin Jasmine roberts, who escaped a vicious attack last night, are the daughter and niece of Maureen Prescott, who was brutally killed last year, when convicted murderer Cotton Weary broke into their home, and savagely raped and tortured the deceased.

Cotton Weary is currently awaiting appeal for the death sentence, handed down after the young Sidney testified against him, she was the key witness in the state's case against the" the reporter was cut off when Dewey shut off the tv and Tatum rubbed Sidney's arm supportively and Jasmine held her cousin's hand.

"It's never gonna stop, is it?" Sidney asked sadly.

Dewey sat down in front of the two and appeared to be hesitant before speaking. "Billy was released, his cellular bill was clean, he didn't make those calls., we're checkin' every cellular account in the county, any calls made to the two of you or Casey Becker are being cross-referenced, It's gonna take some time, but we'll find him."
── ✩ ── ✩ ──── ✩ ──── ✩ ──
the school

Dewey's cop car stopped outside of school and the four exited it. "Don't worry, girls, it's school, you'll be safe here." Dewey attempted to reassure.

A reporter ran up to them and questioned bluntly. "So how does it feel to be almost brutally butchered?"

"Hey, leave them alone." Dewey said, pushing the reporter away. "People wanna know. They have a right to know.

The girls began walking up to the school, when Veronica saw someone and stopped both girls Jasmine walking further. "What?" Tatum asked.

"Just a sec." Jasmine responded, walking over to the news van where Gale was sitting.

"Stop right there." Gale said, holding up her finger.

"I'm not here to fight." Jasmine held her hands up, "I just need to talk."

"Kenny, camera, now." Gale said, standing up from her spot in the van.

"Off the record, no cameras." Jasmine told her,"Forget it." Gale denied.

"Please." Jasmine begged. "You owe me."
"I owe you shit." Gale told her.

"You owe my mother." Sydney said back, getting unintentionally frustrated.

Gale turned her head towards Kenny and gestured for him to put away the camera. "your mother's murder was last years hottest court case, somebody was gonna write a book about it"

"right, and it had to be you with all your lies and bullshit theories." Jasmine snapped slightly.

"what is your problem?" Gale asked. "You got what you wanted, Cotton Weary is in jail they're gonna gas him, a book is not gonna change that."

Jasmine stayed silent at her response for a brief moment before she asked. "do you still think he's innocent?"

"your cousin's testimony put him away, it doesn't really matter what I think." Gale responded with a shake of her head.

"During the trial you did all those stories about me and my cousin, calling us liars." Jasmine said.

"I think you falsely identified him, yes." Gale nodded. "Have you talked to Cotton?" Jasmine asked.

"Many times." Gale replied simply. "And has his story changed?" Jasmine asked her.

"Not one word." Gale responded. "He admits to having sex with your mother, but that's all."

"Her blood was all over his jacket, I know what I saw." Sydney said firmly, despite not being completely sure of it herself Sydney didn't know about her mother's affairs directly, but she wasn't naive enough to believe it stopped at just her father.

"Is that why you refuse to testify?" Gale raised a brow, "Because you believe what you saw?"

"I was fifteen." Sydney defended. "I was scared. And I saw him leave wearing it."

"No, you saw someone leave wearing that coat, the same someone who planted it in Cotton's car framing him." Gale argued.

"no." Sydney said after a moment, not wanting to believe she had put her father in jail for something he didn't do. "Cotton murdered my mother."

"Your not so sure anymore are you?" Gale asked
her.

"Nice welt, sweetie." Tatum and Sidney walked over. "Let's go, Jassy."

"The killer's still on the loose, isn't he?" Gale asked with a nod.

"Come on, Jas." Sidney said, tugging on her cousin's arm.

"Those murders are related." Gale continued.
"Sorry not sorry, I mangled your face." Jasmine said as she was dragged away.

"Wait, Jasmine, don't go." Gale said, snapping her fingers to signal Kenny to bring out the camera

"Just stop, alright?" Tatum said, turning back towards her.
── ✩ ── ✩ ──── ✩ ──── ✩ ──
lockers

"This is a mistake, we shouldn't be here." Sidney said, shutting the door to her locker.

"I want you both to meet me right here after class, okay?" Tatum told them, putting some books in her locker.

"Hey, I haven't seen Billy around, Is he really pissed?" Sidney asked, directing her question towards Stu.

"Oh, you mean after you two branded him the candy man? no his heart's broken." Stu replied, earning a punch to the chest from Tatum. "Ow."

Some kid in a costume the killer wore came running down the hallway while screaming, causing sydney to jump when they ran past them.
"Why are they doing this?" Sydney asked.

"Are you kidding me? Look at this place, it's like Christmas." Stu responded with a laugh, causing Tatum to punch him again. "Stupidity leak." She said, hitting him repeatedly with her sucker.

Not able to take anymore, Jasmine turned and jogged away from the group, hearing Tatum and Sidney yell after her. "Jasmine!"

As she was running down the hall, she ran into someone and swore. "Jesus, shit." Only to realize she had run into Billy. "It's just me." Billy told her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Billy said as Jasmine backed away from him. "You still think it's me?"

"No, no, I don't, I never did, It's just" Jasmine took a deep breath in. "Somebody was there, Billy someone tried to kill me and my cousin."

"I know, I know, I know, the cops said I scared him away." Billy said, "It wasn't me, Jas."

"I know." Jasmine nodded, "He called Sydney again, last night at Tatum's house."

"See? Couldn't of been me, I was in jail, remember?" Billy said, showing her his inky fingerprints.

"I'm so sorry, please understand." Jasmine told him, stepping away from him slightly as she noticed the lack of distance between them.

"Understand what?" Billy asked, stepping closer to her again. "That my girlfriend and her cousin  would rather accuse me of being a psychopathic killer then touch me?"

"You know that's not true." Jasmine said after a moment, shaking her head. "Then what is it?"
Billy asked.

"What?" Jasmine said in shock, "Is it? Billy, me and my cousin were attacked and almost flayed last night."

"I mean between us." Billy told her. "You haven't been the same since we kissed at your aunt's funeral."

"Is your brain leaking?" Jasmine asked shocked at what had just been said to her. "My aunt was killed! I can't believe your bringing this up."

"No, it's been a year." Billy said.
"Tomorrow." Jasmine nodded. "One year
tomorrow."

"I know but, I think it's time you got over that. I mean, when my mom left my dad I accepted it, it's the way it is." Billy told her. "She's not coming back."

"your right I'm sorry that happened to you but Sydney needs me okay" Jasmine said looking at him sadly

"your an amazing actor everything in place" Billy said smirking she smiled nodded before kissing each other they headed in opposite directions
── ✩ ── ✩ ──── ✩ ──── ✩ ──
bathroom

Jasmine walked into the bathroom and took her bag off her shoulder, setting it on the sink when she heard voices come from a stall behind her.

"She was never attacked, I think her and her cousin made it all up."

"Why would they lie about it?" One girl asked.
"For attention!" Another responded. "Those girls have some serious issues." hearing the toilet flush which meant the girls would come out soon

Jasmine walked to empty stall and hid in it. "What if they did it?" The bitchy one asked.

"What if they tag teamed and killed Casey and Steve?"

"Why would they do that?" The other girl asked
her.

"Maybe Jasmine had the hots for Steve and asked her cousin to help kill them in a jealous rage." The bitchy one continued.

"What would Jasmine want with Steve?" The girl asked.

"Maybe she's a slut just like her aunt, plus, everyone knows she was born from an affair." The bitchy one said, as Jasmine eyes slowly filled with tears.

"You're evil." The other girl stated. "Please, it's a common fact, her mother was a tramp." The bitchy one told her.

"Cut some slack." The girl tried, as Jasmine slowly backed against the wall while she cried silently. "She watched her aunt get butchered when she was sixteen"

"And it fucked her up royally, think about it, her aunts death leaves her disturbed and hostile In a cruel and inhumane world, she's delusional, where is god? etcetera, completely suicidal one day she snaps, she wants to kill herself.but she realizes that teen suicide is out this year and homicide is a much healthier, therapeutic expression." The bitchy one ranted.

"Where do you get this shit?" The other girl asked.

"Ricki lake." The bitchy one responded, grabbing her bag to walk out. "You are pathetic."

Hearing the door open and close, Jasmine slowly opened the stall door and looked around, making sure the two girls were gone. "Pathetic"
She told herself.

Jasmine turned around when she heard a small noise behind her, bending down to look under the stalls, checking if anyone was there, she looked up at the loud vent and assumed that was what she heard and turned back around.

"Jasmine." She heard a voice whisper, causing her to turn around in small alarm. "Is someone there?" She called out, getting no response. She got down on the ground and looked under the stalls, only this time she's met with leather beats coming down from a toilet in the stalls.

Jasmine swallowed heavily as 'the killer' slowly unlocked the stall and opened it, Jasmine ran and slid under the sinks in the bathroom, narrowly missing the attack aimed at her and opening the door to the bathroom, running down the hall and down the stairs as fast as she could.

1716 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.6K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x