𝗑𝗒 π—₯𝗔𝗣 π—žπ—”π—£

By LOVE_BLK

After a messy breakup she decides to step back into a ring after almost 6 years. She's met with drama, love... More

𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕
π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–˜π–Žπ–
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–™π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–”π–“π–Š
π–†π–šπ–™π–π–”π–—π–˜ π–“π–”π–™π–Šπ–˜

π–”π–“π–Š

3K 63 3
By LOVE_BLK

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

BREAKING NEWS

JASON MOMOA SPOTTED AT EMPIRE CLUB IN LA WITH A WOMAN WHO IS NOT KRISTAL MARSHALL!

IS IT THE END OF THE IT COUPLE OF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT?

- mtv sports

"Kristal listen to me it's all lies! Baby! Please listen to me!" Jason pled as I frantically packed all of my belongings into my suitcase. "All I've done is listen to you Jason! Time after time when these cheating articles come out, I always take your side and where has it gotten me?" I shout at him as I throw the items in my hands on the ground.

"And that's why I've always loved you, you've always trusted me and this is why you need to trust me again when I tell you this is a lie." He tries to touch my face but I swat his hand away.

"Nope! I'm done Jason, find some other girl to manipulate. I've given up everything for you, my family, my life, my friends, even my career." I whimper as hot tears roll down my cheeks.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Stop whining about your stupid career it wasn't going to go anywhere anyways. The only reason WWE kept you for that long was because of your ass!" I slap him right across the face. "I hate you!" I spit at him, I zip up my full suitcase and roll it out of the room.

Jason runs after me, he grabs my hand, stopping me by the front door. "Look Kristal... I'm sorry. I just don't want you to leave."

He tried his best to look convincing, but all it was an act. "Sure Jason, you knew what you were doing all those times, I'm not going to look like a fool again. So fuck off out of my life."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Shh it's okay baby you don't have to pretend to be fine. You are allowed to cry and feel hurt." Mum runs her fingers through my matted hair, while she consoles me. After leaving Jason's house I decided to go back home to New York. I needed to be surrounded by my loved ones at a time like this.

"I know mum, but I love him..." I sniff as I wipe away my tears, just for more to pour down.

"I know baby, it will take a while for you to fully move on. It's okay to still love him, eventually you will be able to move on and maybe even find someone who is will truly love you."

"Thanks mum you always know how to make a girl feel better about themself." I laugh as I indulge her into a tight hug. "It's okay baby. Take as much time as you need until you're ready." She rubs my back as she places a small kiss on my forehead.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a spending the night crying my eyes out, Christina forces me to come out of hiding and face the world.

Christina is one of my closest friends who I stayed in contact with while I was with Jason, he never liked her and the feeling was mutual.

I'm beyond scared, this wasn't Jason's first cheating scandal, he's had many over the past six years we were together for. People would bully me for still staying with him, I would get trolled on twitter, I was even compared to the girls he cheated on me with. It was very emotionally traumatic for me.

I don't want to go through that again, but I was hoping since I actually broke up with him, people might be nicer but when it comes to the media you can never be too sure.

"Okay girl you need to wear something that screams your hoes could never do it like me." Christina searches through my closet, I wouldn't say I was fond of her manhandling my clothes but I didn't have the courage to say anything about it.

"What about this?"

I can't lie I really love the set, but I don't know if I can pull off an outfit like this. After being compared all the time to Jason's mistresses, I've lost confidence in myself.

"I'm not sure Christina, isn't that a little much. And I don't even know where we're even going."

"Kristal this is nothing, there's worse outfits I could have picked. Plus where we're going is a secret but I can confirm it will make you feel better."

I was hesitant but I gave in, I didn't want to disappoint Christina so if I have to get out of my comfort zone then so be it.

"Fine." I get up off my bed and take the outfit out of Christina's hands. "I knew you would give in eventually." She smirks.

I'm probably going to regret this.

After getting changed Christina drove us to Val a new restaurant in New York, I never got the chance to go because Jason hated us going to New York, he hated the loud noise, the busy streets. He preferred staying in LA, but me on the other hand never liked LA, I never clicked with it.

"Reservation for two under Gonzel." I waitress nods as she leads us to our table, luckily it was in a more secluded part of the restaurant. "Isn't this place so nice?" Christina says as she looks around the floral design.

"Yeah it's really nice, I can't believe it's my first time coming here." I sigh as I flip through the menu. After looking through the menu for some time, a waitress came up to us and took our orders.

Christina and I took the time to catch up, since Christina lives in New York it's been ages since we've seen each other face to face. It was great talking to her again, it was hard for me to leave her behind when I moved to LA. But Jason reassured me that she will be fine.

"What about wrestling are you going to go back?" Christina asks as we eat our food. I never really thought of going back to the wrestling industry. "I don't know, I've not wrestled in almost six years."

"I know but I think it would be good for you. Get back on the road, having a distraction, reuniting with some friends and who knows you might hook up with some hot wrestlers." Christina winks at me, I roll my eyes at her antics. "Kristal give it a go, who knows you might actually enjoy yourself." She shrugs as we finish our meal.

I kept on thinking about what she said, I have nothing to lose. And it could be fun.

Jason made me quit wrestling because he said it was unattractive and he had enough to provide for the both of us. I was so disappointed when I made my retirement speech to the WWE universe, I spent years proving myself and working hard to get the women's championship just for all of it to disappear.

I was depressed for months, I wouldn't leave the house because I felt as if I didn't have a purpose anymore, without wrestling I had nothing to fall back on.

"You know what Chris, I'll give Vince a call tomorrow."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 12.5K 57
so called love story
15.3K 454 23
At WWE University anything is possible, rivalry, heartbreak, love. But one thing us for certain, there will definitely be drama.
27.8K 1K 34
Amahle (AH-MAL-E) Simmons, Niece of Mr. Ron "Damn, Damn, Damn" Simmons, worked her ass off get to the WWE from AEW. After making history on AEW as th...
24.1K 769 11
Before he was Roman Reigns, troubled teen Crystal Carter one sidedly fell in love with Joe Anoai but circumstances pulled him away from their hometow...