BIG PYRAMID MUGGING// Wilbur...

By AnnaMrv0

scelestus ficta series: book 1 𓂀------------𓂀 "Your room is on the fourth floor Mx. L/N. Door 234." She sai... More

Beggining notes
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
𓂀Ending Notes𓂀

58

268 18 19
By AnnaMrv0

You walked into the pub all happy, expecting a warm welcome from Niki you always get.

You were disappointed to see the whole of V-326 in the pub, in complete silence, drinking their beers.

"Hey guys." You said. "What's up?" You asked.

Niki sighed. "James wants to see you. He wasn't happy this morning." She said. Suddenly you started thinking. You didn't do anything wrong in your knowledge, you haven't even been to work since your last mission in India. Or maybe that was the reason he wasn't happy. You definitely did something by accident that he didn't like.

"Okay." You said.

"Good luck." Jack said. You nodded and walked into the only staff hallway. The main conference room was one floor down. Just the usual.

It did feel kind of nostalgic. The last time you were really called down there was when Ash asked you to become captain. But you didn't know of any special occasions, or new members, not even missions coming in. Wilbur has been acting up as well. He hasn't properly held your hand in the past couple days.

This definitely had something to do with you. This wasn't a matter they wanted to discuss with you first.

You walked into the conference room, not sure what to expect.

Every personnel of the management was there. James looked more pissed than you ever seen him, Will looked emotionless.

You were standing in the circle of eyes, looking straight through you.

"Thank you for joining us." James said. "Please take a seat." He said and pointed to a free seat next to the paramedics's captain.

You walked over and slowly sat down. "What's this about?" You asked.

"So sorry in advance." James said. "Gold. Take it away." He looked at Wilbur with pure disgust, then looked away closing his eyes.

Will cleared his throat. "Y/n L/n better known as Y/n Calvin or Vulture-01, I, William Gold, Herby as the second hand manager of Tinea ad flamma, put you out of duty permanently, for a  reckless and irresponsible call, disobeying several orders, showing signs of poor anger management, injuring a life of an innocent man and not managing to keep your own teams safety in order." Will said.

"Excuse me?" You said.

"In English, you are fired." James said.

"Fired?" You asked. "What the hell do you mean fired?"

"I just listed the reasons." Will said.

"I don't get it." You said.

"You ran into that building after me and dragged Mark out, disobeying direct order. You could've killed the three of us, and injured many more." Will said.

"Are you serious?" You asked. "I saved him because he's part of my team. I wasn't about to let him die in there. And I saved you because you are my partner. Are you actually mental?" You said.

"You ignored direct order."

"How many times are you going to repeat yourself goddamnit! I get it-"

"Y/n you were voted off. The majority of this conference voted against you." Will said.

You looked around the room. It was clear who voted against you and who didn't. The people who wanted you gone didn't look you in the eyes.

"James?"

"I didn't authorize the vote. I got here in the middle. Rightfully, if I'm not here, Will's in charge." He said.

"You are a dangerous part of the agency. So we have to let you go."

"Wow." You simply said. "Really Wilbur?"

"I'm sorry. But if you would let me explain-"

"No, I think you've said enough." You stood up. "This is my family William. All of you were my family. And you can't just take it away from me. This isn't right." You said.

"You proved that you are not captain material."

"Bullshit!" You walked up to him and leaned on his desk. "What do you think I did all this time. I proved that I can lead a team of professionals."

"You proved that you are more reckless when you are comfortable. It's not the way to go." He said.

You had to fight to urge to not hit him in his pretty face. "What's going to happen to Vulture."

"They'll be assigned a new captain, chosen by the conference." Will said. No way. "We don't trust you to choose, since you are irresponsible, you'd choose someone just like you."

"Are we making assumptions now?" You said. "Then I assume you are only trying to save your own ass. Petty. You would've made a great leader. But with a mindset like that, you have no chance." You said.

"We should talk about this personally." Will said.

"Okay. Just before we do that, I have one more favour." You said straightened up.

"Whatever you need." James said.

"Split Vulture-326 up." You said. Whispering broke out in the room. "Ash had a legacy. And he wanted me to continue it. So if it ain't me, it's no one." You said.

"Fair enough." James said.

"Okay. I'm done. C'mon Wilbur, let's have that personal chat outside." You said.

You dashed out the room, him behind you. He closed the door behind him.

You crossed your arms.

God you hated his guts. Who the hell does he think he is. Jesus? The Messiah? Getting rid of big bad wolf, who's destroying the gangs economy with doing every mission right that gets chucked at them.

Bullshit.

"Let me explain-"

"No you explained a lot in there. Where's this coming from? Are you seriously trying to take my job away because I blew up a building and disobeyed orders I'm not even obligated to follow?"

"I love you, this is for your own protection!" He said.

"I doubt taking the second only job that ever mattered to me, away is protecting. You are trying to protect yourself." You said. "I was there for you man."

"And I'm here for you too!" He said and put his hand on your shoulder.

"Take your hand off of me." You said. He let go. "I was there when you went to that stupid altercation on Scotland. I was there when you had nightmares. I had to be strong for you on Ash's funeral. And I ask you once, just once to be there, and you do absolutely nothing." You said. "You already took my first job, now you wanna take this one too?"

Wilbur didn't say anything.

"It took you guys almost five years to fire Nate. I slip up once saving our friend, and you fire me for no reason."

"You were in no place to save him-"

"You say I should've left the both of you to die?"

"I'm saying you were reckless."

"You were my best friend William. The only important person in my life I didn't manage to push away. I hope you heard the emphasis on were." You said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean you and me are over William. You fucked it up."

"Wait C'mon I -"

"I'm going to your apartment, I'm packing my stuff and I'm going to America." You said. "Great job big guy."

"I love you I swear!"

"This doesn't seem to me as love. Since you took my job away." You said. "You seriously have the guts fire me and say you love me. You are shitty guy mate. I hope you know that." You said. "Have a wonderful fucking life William Gold." You said and turned around. You started heading to the elevator, feeling Wilbur's eyes burning holes into your back. You felt the need to shoot him at the current moment.

The audacity in this man. He has no goddamn idea how much all this meant to you. Vulture -326 and everyone else too. And he has the guts to just take it away like it's nothing?

Then say he loves you. What a fucking prick. The second you get out of physical therapy and feel better again, he grasps the opportunity and takes everything you have.

Schlatt was right. This was a trap, not just a technical trap, an emotional one too.

This is why you don't commit to any relationships. They always end the same, they stab you in the back or you do, but your stabbing is not figurative.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 73 41
Warnings: Cursing, Violence, mature theme, blood mentions, MENTIONS OF RAPE!!, villain arc? "Forgive you?" I asked closing the chest with a slam whic...
1.6K 125 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
48.2K 1.2K 22
I had taken the great nation away from Wilbur , our president , I never exactly liked him.. due to his unprofessional ways. I see it as a good opport...
2.5M 87.9K 32
The door opened, and you were faced with a young man about your age. He filled the whole doorframe with his height, though he was kind of lanky looki...