Love Hurts, Real Love Heals

Galing kay Azsan6

Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 44
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45

Part 8

771 78 2
Galing kay Azsan6

-not edited-

Tee didn't come to work for two days, his supervisor tried to call him in because they are short handed at the moment but he can't reach Tee. He is stressed because this time the ceo himself want to see all of them because he wants to make a big maintenance in the main hall before a big wedding held here.

"Khun Darvid, we are short handed at the moment but we will try to make it fast" there still a lot of things to do, Phoom already hire part timers to help him in this project.

"I understand Phi Phoom. At first I want to decline this booking too because it's too soon but this is our client's son's wedding. I'm sorry for troubling your team" Tae also feel bad for his workers since this project come so suddenly.

"One of my reliable staff went missing. I have to add more part timers to cover a few work"

"Do whatever you can phi. I'm sure you can make it" Tae pats Phoom's shoulder, he knows he can rely on his staff and he is sure Phoom can do it.

While they are talking, they heard commotion at the entrance of the hall. A few guys surround a man , it becomes a little loud before all of them laugh and go back to their work.

Tae can see and his eyes recognise the face once he saw it in a glance. He never see Tee again after their first encounter and he didn't even think or remember Tee is the staff here too.

"Oh! Baby yellow is back! Khun, I need to go now, I will update work progress to you later" Phoom excuse himself,he looks so happy just now.

Phoom runs to the man and ruffles the hair making him smile. Tae continue staring at the same direction and his lips create a very tender smile too, without him realise it himself.

"Tee! Finally you decided to show your face?" Phoom just act like he is angry, he is very grateful for Tee's return

"I've something to talk but since this project need to be done fast I will help with it first." Said Tee .

Bank called him and beg him to return to work because they need him so much. He feels pity to his co-workers so he decided to come back. He already prepared his resignation letter, after this important project finished he will send it to Phoom.

Tee change into his jumpsuit and start wirji with others,Tee is fast with his hand so they project make a huge progress today. All of them even work overtime in order to finish it sooner because after the last maintenance they need a day to double check everything is okay.

After a long day, it's already 11pm when all of them decided to go home aftera tiring day. Tee walks to his bike while humming to his favourite song that playing repeatedly in his brain.

His head is full of thought but he can't think anymore since he didn't remember the face clearly. He can't say if the hotel owner is the one he spent the night with,or maybe one of the sons. He met the dead end so he decided to make it simple. He will stop working here and be away from this family. He doesn't care anymore who was the man he slept with because he wants to start a new chapter. They both consent eachother that night so it's not his fault whoever the man he slept with.

He regretted his decision to be drunk because it makes his stupid,he blamed himself because he can't handle his sadness like a mature adult. It's Janes and Nin fault for cheating behind his back, he shouldn't be the one to be in pain they should because of their sin.

"You don't have to cheat behind my back. If you don't love me anymore,just tell me the truth" Tee wants to tell James that sentence so much, he wants to ask why choose to cheat when he can tell the truth.

Tee starts his bike and wear the cute yellow helmet his friend gave him as his britday present. He smiles remembering that moment, when he remembers it he feels very grateful he has a father and friends that care about him very much.

"Hey" someone calls for Tee. Tee almost fall from his bike when he see Tae in front of him.

"Oh my god!!! I'm seeing things again!" Tee slams his visor and blast his engine leaving the parking lot. He decided to think he is seeing unreal things.

Tae was dumbfounded when Tee give him a very smoky smoke from the bike. Waves away the smoke abd glares at the direction Tee leaves.

"How rude! He makes me a ghost?" Ask Tae angry at Tee's reaction.

Tae has no intention of meeting Tee, he just saw Tee accidently when he want to go to his car. At first he wants to ignore Tee because he thinks Tee didn't remember that night but he also want to know if Tee really didn't remember him. What did he want actually?

*****

Tee did a little investigation about the family because he wants to know which one he spent the night with. He is sure that it's not the father since he starts to remember a few scenes from that night. He still remembers sitting on the man's lap and he has no grey hair yet, besides the hair is longer than the hotel's owner.

He saw a family portrait in the CEO's room when he went to the level to repair some lamps,he sneaked into the room. To his dismay, the brothers look almost the same with a little different of their heights.

Now Tee tries to find another job, another information and also another way to finish this project faster. He is scared but it's not like it's his fault alone. He wants to forget everything but the night keeps coming into his head.

"Phi Phoom, l heard Khun Han has three sons but only one of his sons works here?" Ask Tee tries to sound casual.

"You are curious now Tee?" Ask Phoom, Tee doesn't even care to know about the hotel before. He only focuses on his work here.

"I accidentally met Khun Han and Khun Ying. Then Phi Bank talked a little about their family" Tee just looked at Phoom a second while his hand was busy finishing his work.

"The first son is a doctor and has his own clinic, he is married with two kids now. The middle son is the CEO since his father forced him to take this position, the youngest son is a fashion designer. Two of the sons aren't married yet" Phoom just tell Tee a simple information that everyone knows except Tee obviously.

'so,the middle son is the one I met here. He didn't remember me at all so maybe it wasn't him. The eldest son is already married,so maybe it's not him too. The youngest? I'm going crazy!' Tee wants to bang his head on the wall so bad.

"Tee! Help me with the ladder please!" Someone call for Tee's help. Tee put down the lamp in his hand and runs to help his co-worker.

Tae observes everything from far, he can't stop staring at Tee. Wherever Tee runs off to do his job he keeps following Tee without him knowing why. Their first encounter basically happened because of drunkness and he should be glad Tee didn't remember him because Tee is the only man Tae shared a kiss with.

Tae has nothing against gay relationship but he believes he is straight, even though he has no intention to be in serious relationship right now he believes he will marry a good woman in the future.

"Khun" Phoom comes to Tae when he sees Tae at the end of the hall.

"Phi, you can call me Tae or nong Tae I don't mind. You are a family already"

"But you are my boss"

"Phi, my por is your boss. I'm your nong no matter what. I feel bad when you call me like that" Tae already told Phoom to call him Tae since he has known Phoom since he was a kid.

Phoom smiles and nods his head, it's hard for him to do that but he will try again.

"I think it almost done"

"Yes, thankfully Tee show up. He is fast and very reliable. It will be done in two days" Phoom smiles looking at Tee busy attending his seniors and friends.

"Tee?" Ask Tae, he can guess which one but he wants to make sure

"The one wearing yellow jumpsuit. We called him baby yellow since he loves yellow very much." Phoom laughs a little. Tae can't help from smiling too.

'his name is Tee'

"I'm a little worried about him because he seems to has problems but he won't share it with us. Maybe he finally broke up with his boyfriend" mutters Phoom. Tee talked a lot about James but he as an older person can detect something is not right about James but Tee love that man very much, he decided to keep his mouth shut.

"He did" replies Tae making Phoom look at him surprised.

"I mean, maybe! Who knows right?" Tae wants to slap his own mouth for replying like that.

"Okay phi, continue your work. I've a meeting soon. Maybe after all of this finished let treat your men to a big meal. Everything on me, just find a place" Phoom smiles widely when Tae said that. He nods his head and see Tae leave the hall. They will have a big meal after this project. Nice!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

326K 18.4K 50
Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man when he handles kids. Tae is a workaholic...
287K 15.3K 54
This story will be a historical one, old tale story where a King rule a Kingdom. Tae is a king who ruled Talsnia, he has a son but not a queen becau...
108K 7.8K 64
A little connected to The King's Love but a different story if Tae and Tee in the modern world. Fate in the present bring them together but did the...
14.4K 690 5
Young and successful on the outside and loved by many, but nobody can guess what happens behind closed doors. A Tae-Tee Short Story. ...