Sinners Like Us || taekook βœ“

By vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... More

𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴
π˜› π˜™ 𝘈 𝘐 π˜“ 𝘌 π˜™
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
4 : drunk as a skunk
5 : kiss me
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
8 : a sinner can only lie
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
12 : hyung
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
18 : will you touch me?
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
23 : desperate for your love
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
32 : till death do us part
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy
β™‘

22 : erection

19.1K 964 648
By vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

there should be a warning about love. it should come with terms and conditions, in order to give people an idea about what they are getting themselves into when they fall in love.

someone should have warned taehyung about the potential downside of this feeling called love because right now he doesn't know what he's feeling for his husband and what he's feeling for jungkook.

did he love his husband anymore?

and,

did he start having feelings for his freaking neighbor at the same time?

just what did he feel?

taehyung thought for a while after his eyes opened, realizing in the midst of his disarrayed thoughts this early in the morning that he wasn't at home right now.

his body stiffened and eyes widened when he felt something semi-hard inside him. a blush scattered around his cheekbones when he tried to move but was held tight in the spot by a strong arm draped over his side, resulting his body to stay pressed against the firm body right behind him. the brunette was on tenterhooks from feeling the hardened abs against his naked back and another hard thing that was inside him.

oh shit.

jungkook's dick was still inside him.

taehyung realized that a while ago but when he tried to move and the raven head pushed himself in even further made him realize the entire situation more apparent. the somnolence leaving his system right away.

"mhm..." taehyung whimpered when jungkook's veiny tattooed hand that was draped over his body brushed against his swollen nipples.

taehyung couldn't help but be affected by the way the younger's hand was touching him all over his body. he could feel a heat spreading through him, and he could barely control himself from bucking his hips up and squirming.

jungkook is definitely wide awake.

but it seems like the raven head was playing with his hyung by acting asleep and taehyung didn't really know if he should ask him to stop or let him just continue, inclined to think jungkook might be just asleep and by his voice he will actually wake up this time, catching them in this inconvenient situation.

regardless, taehyung didn't know that jungkook was really awake and was enjoying how the brunette tried his best to not make any sounds or movements.

but taehyung's hips betrayed him and moved slightly, grinding to feel jungkook's dick deeper.

but hey, a sleeping man cannot fuck, can he?

grinning to himself, jungkook knitted his eyebrows and closed his eyes, making a small groan. "mhm" and tightened the grip he had over taehyung.

their bodies pressed hard together resulting jungkook's dick to push inside forward, taehyung enlarged his eyes and moaned in the hand that he held over his mouth from making any noise.

however, just the sheer muffled moan was enough to make jungkook rock hard.

now come on, jeon jungkook is a healthy young man. it's only normal he gets an erection over a married man's moans. it's just so fascinating to hear taehyung's moans after all.

don't wake up don't wake up! taehyung timidly tried to wiggle out of jungkook's grip but it seemed nearly impossible when the younger was hugging him so tightly with his dick buried deep inside him. how can taehyung move in such a state?

but staying like this was getting overly simulated for him as well. the brunette yearned to just bounce on jungkook's dick this early in the morning from how it was warming up his insides each time he tried to move.

this was getting dangerous either way so taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore.

biting on his lower lip, taehyung glanced back over his shoulder to see that jungkook was still sound asleep and appeared to be in a deep slumber.

i'm sorry jungkookie. . . taehyung reddened as he trailed his hand behind and touched jungkook's rest of the shaft that wasn't in yet.

from the sudden touch of the older, jungkook flung opened his eyes and parted his pierced lips as he stared at taehyung's fluffy bed-haired head.

just what is he doing? jungkook wondered. his dick getting harder from taehyung's touch.

"mhhmm" taehyung muffled his moan with his hand and tried to push the rest of the length in.

it takes everything in jungkook to resist the temptation to grab taehyung's hips and slam himself into the deepest part of the brunette's body. but he controlled himself and let taehyung do whatever he wants, for now.

moving his hips, taehyung grinded his ass against jungkook's lower waist, the hairy v-line of the younger felt ticklish against his plump bare asscheeks as taehyung tried to prod jungkook's dick inside him by moving forward and then backward.

jungkook's hand tightened around taehyung's chest as more veins popped on his skin. the way he bit his lip, caused the flesh to bleed, but jungkook still didn't take things into his hands. it was just so interesting and arousing to see taehyung try to take his cock without any help.

"a-ah" taehyung moaned in pleasure as the hard dick hit his prostate, sending him over the edge into a euphoric state as he moaned again and again, making it all too difficult for the raven head.

jungkook's eyes locked onto taehyung's head as he took a small, breathy sigh.

"fuck it" taehyung heard jungkook mutter but before he could process it, he was flipped over on his stomach with a naked jungkook hovering over him. his dick almost slid out making taehyung shudder.

"j-jungkook?! you were awake?!" taehyung reddened, turning his head to the side as he saw the male on top of him with a hungry look in his eyes.

"a very good morning to you too, hyung" jungkook smiled as he arched his back and pushed himself all the way in until his balls pressed against the other male's ass.

"nngh" taehyung buried his face into the pillow and blushed even brighter, his shoulders, ears and nipples turning red as well.

"why are you covering your face now, hyung? you were moaning so loudly a while ago. i liked hearing that more." he teased while thrusting inside a bit slower this time.

taehyung couldn't say anything. he just wanted the ground to swallow him. to think he was trying to fuck himself over jungkook's dick without his knowing (which wasn't really the case) - it really embarrassed him. therefore, he didn't want to face jungkook anymore.

even though he was really loving how well jungkook hit all the spots without him telling anything. it felt as though jungkook knows his body better than him.

"c'mon, don't be shy, it's just us baby" jungkook grunted in taehyung's ear and licked it while ramming his insides. his dick going in and out a lot easier considering they have been doing it a lot since last night.

yet, they couldn't get enough of each other.

it goes on for another hour until the hunger hits them. a growl coming from taehyung's stomach making the brunette more embarrassed than before. jungkook chuckled and suggested they should shower and get something to eat.

the older agreeing right away, keeping his head low from the embarrassment the whole time.

╍╍╍

"you have a kitchen here?" taehyung asked when bread toast and a cup of coffee in a tray were served in from of him.

after showering he wore jungkook's spare clothes, which looked very nice on him according to the raven head (so nice he wants to fuck him in them)

"no, it's takeout. i don't plan on living here" the raven head sneered as he took a sit beside taehyung on the leather couch. their shoulders nearly touching since the space wasn't that big.

they ate in silence the entire time. taehyung was too embarrassed to say anything, knowing he practically begged jungkook to fuck him last night and even today morning, he left no effort in showing how desperate he was for jungkook's dick.

however, it wasn't only his dick that taehyung liked about jungkook. it was also the way jungkook held him with so much affection and care as if he will break apart any moment. as if, jungkook is afraid he will hurt him.

just why did jungkook treat him so cordially? for the sake of love? if yes, then how much does the raven head love him anyway?

is it enough for him to fight the world to be with taehyung?

taehyung shouldn't think so ahead. he should not forget he is still married and there was a third person involved.

the thought of bogum made taehyung's heart agitated. he knows what he has done can't be rewind, it wasn't like he wanted to in the first place.

all of bogum's dirty touches seemed to disappear from his body the moment jungkook claimed him last night. it felt so good and so right when it shouldn't.

jungkook is so wrong for him yet he felt so right. as if the raven head was made for him.

but should he even have such a perspective of jungkook when he has known him for only a few months?

taehyung feels stupid.

yet he wants to hold onto jungkook.

he wants to be with jungkook.

taehyung's lowered gaze raises and his eyes met jungkook's ones that were already on him from earlier. taehyung is taken aback by that intense, unwavering gaze but he didn't look away. they maintained the eye contact for a while before jungkook smiled, snapping something in taehyung.

taehyung feels warm inside.

jungkook's gaze is so earnest and full of love, it makes taehyung's heart race and head all fuzzy. his lips stretched into that tender smile that makes taehyung doubt all the uncertainty he has.

so without his own knowing, taehyung leaned closer before pressing their lips together.

jungkook sat frozen with eyes slightly enlarged. his body is stiff and it felt as though the whole world stopped for them. jungkook began to feel just as fuzzy and warm as taehyung did earlier.

and when the brunette pulled away, jungkook already finds himself desperate for another kiss. but he controlled himself yet again as he stared at taehyung who looked at him with the same adoration he looks at him with.

jungkook felt his heart skipping a beat.

"hyung. . ."

"you really like me, don't you?" taehyung asked with a soft tone, his eyes hopeful. they scream the answer to be yes. as if taehyung wants to be picked by jungkook, for the first time taehyung wants to chase.

and how can jungkook say no? when he's even worse when it came to desperation for taehyung's love?

"yes, i like no- i love you. i fucking love you tae"

"even when i'm like this? so vulnerable and lost?"

"i'm ready to accept all of your flaws - even though they don't really exist. you're just in the wrong hands, hyung. you deserve so much better."

taehyung's eyes glistened with tears. it's been so long since he heard someone appreciate him for who he is. bogum might have loved him from a very young age but that guy never for once told him, he was ready to accept him the way he is. they did fight the world together but at the same time it wasn't really together. they fought for themselves while staying by each other's side.

taehyung won't say bogum's love isn't real, or at least wasn't real. but there was always something missing, it felt like bogum didn't want to get married in the first place. he wanted to be with taehyung yes, but he didn't want to be tied into a bond. it was only taehyung who wanted them to get married.

and he regrets it now. he regrets caging bogum into a married life he can't even handle. just how foolish.

but at the same time, taehyung can't help but feel conflicted about his feelings for bogum. after everything that has happened, he still wants to try and make things work between them.

but can he when he is here with jungkook, asking him if he likes him? taehyung felt like shit, yet he couldn't let the younger go.

taehyung was afraid that if jungkook left him, he would be left alone with pain in his heart. and, without anyone to help him, that pain would only grow worse.

taehyung knows he is using jungkook but the question is, why is the younger letting him do that? why is he giving him the audacity? just what taehyung has that attracts jungkook so deeply?

so taehyung let out his selfishness, ready to accept the cold shoulder from jungkook.

"will you still love me if i say, i'm just using you?"

jungkook paused. the smile dropping from his lips.

taehyung held his breath in and clenched his jaw. yes, push me away. tell me it's wrong, tell me how fucking disgusting I am. leave me alone, please.

jungkook has to leave him. he needs him, but he also wants him to have a good life, away from a man who can't even differentiate his own feelings. he doesn't want the beautiful, kind jungkook to be ruined by him.

this was the perfect chance for jungkook to turn away, to learn taehyung's intentions.

but perhaps love is truly blind.

jungkook's face soon turned into a grin as the male chuckled slightly before grabbing taehyung's hands, radiating warmth into them.

taehyung was taken aback by such tender behavior once again and looked at jungkook who was already looking at him with the exact same adoration as if a thing didn't change from his harsh words.

"you think i didn't know that already?" jungkook licked his lips and tilted his head to think something before he continued, "look, i know you don't have any feelings for me, yet. you still love your husband and you want things to get better even though he basically forced. . . himself on you... i- i understand. it's not easy to get out of a toxic relationship"

taehyung just listened. with a heavy heart he just listened.

after all, every word jungkook said was so true.

"but i'm ready to accept all that. hyung, i'm ready to accept your messed up life because trust me i'm as messed up as you are. or at least was. but see, i have gotten a lot better. so much that i'm ready to embrace someone else's messed life." he paused to press their hands together tightly and continued, "i might sound selfish but i really want you, so i'm ready to be used by you. if it means i can have you"

"you want me that bad? but why me?" taehyung just couldn't understand why a man as perfect as jeon jungkook would want someone as imperfect as him?

were they even compatible?

"now, now, i can't tell you everything. we aren't even together yet. let me also keep my secrets" jungkook chuckled and rubbed circles over taehyung's palm with his thumb.

"so does that mean, you will tell me once we are together?" taehyung blushed at his own words. together? and them? sounds nice.

"who knows. we need to be together to find that out" jungkook winked at taehyung, not caring they were just having a very serious talk.

however, taehyung chuckled at jungkook silly expressions. forgetting he should not let his guard down like that and lead jungkook on. but he seemed to never keep his composure when the raven head is around.

so he spills his inner thoughts once again. like an idiot who can't get enough of a certain raven head.

"then let's be together"

"huh?" jungkook stopped laughing hearing the older.

"i said, let's get together jungkook"

━━━━━━

q. missed this book?

taehyung's character might look like a mess rn but let's trust the process <3 it'll be all so worthwhile trust me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 17
In which caregiver Jungkook has trouble dealing with a bratty Taehyung and tries to tame him. Top! jjk Bottom! kth
804K 53.8K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
242K 19.4K 44
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
38.2K 1.2K 27
Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out when a boy named Kim Taehyung turns up at...