If I were a human, would you...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

I upload every week, on Wednesday. Writing gets better over time. Contains: Asmodeus x Iruma <--(Main ship) K... More

Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.
Chapter 2. The threat.
Chapter 3. Im begging you.
Chapter 4. Being sick sucks. ⚒️
Chapter 5. Back to school. ⚒️
Chapter 6. Punishment? ⚒️
Chapter 7. Pain and...
Chapter 8. ..Bloodshed.
Chapter 9. Anger and suffering.
Chapter 10. Do I love him?
Chapter 11. I did what?
Chapter 12. Gravestones.
Chapter 13. Messages are knives.
Chapter 14. Cuts and crying.
Chapter 15. Hes so close.
Chapter 17. Nervousness.
Chapter 18. Playtime.
Chapter 19. Ice cream.
Chapter 20. Love.
Chapter 21. Invaded.
Chapter 22. Explosions.
Chapter 23. Dinner.
Chapter 24. Lies.
Chapter 25. Monday.
Chapter 26. My protectors.
Chapter 27. The past.
Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️
Chapter 29. Wings.
Chapter 30. What he falls?
Chapter 31. The Sea.
Chapter 32. Death is closing in. 🛠️
Chapter 33. A conversation.
Chapter 34. Guess whos back?
Chapter 35. A void.
Chapter 36. Bitten.
Chapter 37. Heartache.
Chapter 38. Report.
Chapter 39. Dreams.
Chapter 40. Raw eggs.
Chapter 41. Asmodeus's estate.
Chapter 42. Petting snakes.
Chapter 43. The past.
Chapter 44. Alleyways.
Chapter 45. Head trauma.
Chapter 46. Pats.
Chapter 47. Death.
Chapter 48. Condolences.
Chapter 49. Alikred.
Chapter 50. One mystery at a time.
Chapter 51. Its monday again.
Chapter 52. Cookies.
Chapter 53. Gym class.
Chapter 54. Secrets out.
Chapter 55. Suck it up.
Chapter 56. Im sorry.
Chapter 57: Lets make up.
Chapter 58: With the "bro's".
Chapter 59. Halucinations.
Chapter 60. Night terrors.
Chapter 61. Rushing in.
Chapter 62. 3am Calls.
Chapter 63. Sleepovers.
Chapter 64. Dinner.
Chapter 65. The confession.
Chapter 66. Captured.
Chapter 67: Playing with fire.
Chapter 68. Kisses.
Chapter 69: Games.
Chapter 70. Embarrasment.
Chapter 71. Horror.
-- Extra 1. Valentine's gone wrong. --
Chapter 72. Saying goodbye.
Chapter 73. Unexpected monday.
Chapter 74. Going home.
Chapter 75. Swallowing rocks.
Chapter 76. Dreams or reality?
Chapter 77. Hugs, kind off.
Chapter 78. Anti crazy pills.
Chapter 79. Grandpa, ..why?
Chapter 80. Untrustful.
Chapter 81. Guilt.
Chapter 82. Fuck you.
Chapter 83. Celebration.
Chapter 84. A visit from border control.

Chapter 16. A kiss?

890 23 183
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

Narrator's pov:

Iruma, Clara and Asmodeus walked into the school gates of the royal one. Both Iruma and Asmodeus were flustered, and Clara was fuming on the inside. It was very clear on the outside aswell.

Once they entered the classroom, Iruma was led to his respective chair and was greeted by his classmates. Yet something felt.. off. Their classmates were all looking at him with a weird smile, whispering.

"H-hey, Iruma! Welcome back.. are you feeling any better?" Lied asked.

"Yeah, I'm all better now! Thanks for asking!" Iruma replied, smiling.

Lied was staring Iruma up and down as if he was trying to figgure something out. Jazz then stopped him from watching Iruma by dangling his game set in front of his eyes.

"I stole your controler and you still didn't find out. Guess I win the bet this time, huh."

Lied then looked at Jazz "You.. How did you even manage to do that? I never got distracted. You cheated and used your powers, I'm sure of it!"

The whole Iruma squad looked at Jazz and Lied with a confused face. What were they going on about? But before they could ask, Jazz already continued the conversation.

You did lose focus, for two full minutes actually. You know, when Iruma and Asmodeus were...

He coughed and stopped his sentence. He then finished the last one with a kissing sound.

"Anyways this is mine now." He pridefully looked in the sky while holding the gameset up. "If you can manage to steal it from me, you can get it back, but for now, its mine."

Lied looked extremely pissed, his grin didn't make it much better. "Is that a challenge?"

"Yes it is."

Lied and Jazz then walked away. Iruma was red as a tomato yet again and Asmodeus was in shock. They were both staring at Lied and Jazz, who were now on the other side of the classroom before finally looking at each other.

Asmodeus was the first one to collect himself and talk. "What exactly does he think we did?"

Iruma then looked to the ground, flustered. "I-I thinkthathethinksthatwekissed."

Asmodeus seemed to understand what Iruma was trying to say. "Y-yeah. I'm sorry, its my fault that they think that we..."

The two boys went quiet. Well, untill Clara stood up from her seat and went to sit next to Asmodeus instead whispering into his ear.

"I know what you were trying to do. You wanted to kiss Iruma. Too bad I took his first kiss..!"

Asmodeus looked up to see the anoying brat speak more nonsense.
He, however didn't realize that she was lying. "You- You did what..? Did he give permission or did you just make him do that?"

The girl then triumphorically raised her head, talking in a gossipy voice.

"I didn't make him, he kissed me first!"

Asmodeus then looked her dead in the eye.

"You are lying. Iruma would have never done that. I'm sure of it! He would have also told me, obviously." He then looked away from Clara, who had a defeated expression on her face.

"Yeah, I was lying. Hehe. But seriously, Iruma is mine." Clara looked at Asmodeus with a dangerous look. Asmodeus smirked however. "I guess we will see about that."

Next to Asmodeus was Iruma who had been focusing on calming down a bit. And he did, on the outside atleast. Inside of his head he was questioning everything that just happened. I mean, he didn't "like" Asmodeus but the thoughts of kissing him woulden't go away. He was imagining it. And after a while, he finally decided on his feelings. Asmodeus is just a friend.

Well, thats what he thinks atleast.

He gripped the pencil on his desk, deciding to draw something untill the teacher came, he didn't feel like talking to his friends for some reason, the thought made his stomach swirl around.

Clara finally sat back down on the other side of Asmodeus.

Both Asmodeus and Clara were looking Iruma with cat eyes, watching their prey. Iruma didn't notice them staring, he was in deep consentration. He was drawing something on the paper.

Asmodeus and Clara both really wanted to know what Iruma was drawing. Yet, they didn't dare to ask. Asmodeus didn't want to snap him out of his consentration and Clara was looking at Iruma's hands.

His hands were not white as snow, nor were they without wounds. You could see a lot of scars actually, though most of them looked old.

Asmodeus looked at Clara, following her stare to Iruma's hand. He seemed to have noticed something, he was drawing with his other hand. Normally he would write with his right, but now its his left. He then looked at his other arm. His sleeve was a lot thicker than it was before. Did he injure his arm?

Now a bit conserned, he decided that he should ask about it. He reminded himself that it was for Iruma's safety, even though Asmodeus knew that he just wanted to hear his voice.

"Hey Iruma, what happened to your arm."

Iruma was snapped out of his focus. He hadn't heard the boy, so he smiled. "Sorry, could you say that again. I didn't listen, sorry."

"Oh, I was asking what you did to your arm." Asmodeus said, a little nervous.

"My arm... Oh! I-I didn't do anything!"

Iruma seemed panicked, and Asmodeus noticed. He was conserned about his master, but if he didn't want to show him, he had no other choice than to let it go. Yet, he would make sure Iruma was safe no matter what.

"Can I see your arm?" He then asked, to his own suprise. "You don't have to show me but I-"

Iruma pulled up his sleeve. Asmodeus stopped talking as soon as he saw his arm. It was all bandaged up, with old blood covering large parts of the bandages.

"What happened!" Already in fighting mode, ready to fight whoever attacked his master.

Clara was also shocked. After she got bored watching Iruma draw she looked at Sabnock instead but when Asmodeus suddenly screamed it snapped her right back.

"I-I fell.. haha. I'm so clumsy." Iruma laughed.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Asmodeus asked, desperately wanting to take a good look at his arm.

"No, it doesn't hurt much. Its more like it itches. I'm not allowed to move it or touch it though, haha." Iruma smiled.

Behind Iruma was now a jumping, worried Clara. But before she could speak, she was cut off by the teacher entering the class.

He seemed to be in a better mood than before. Probably because Opera took over most of his work. "Okay. Everyone get seated properly, you too Clara, don't just stand there." He then walked in front of the class, grabbing a pen and paper. "Is there anyone absent today?"

He then looked around the class. Once he had spotted the one person he didn't want to see, his mood dropped to zero. "Oh great the brat is back, anyways no absences am I correct?"

The whole class was silent.

"Alright then, lets start. Open your textbook at page 76 on The art of torture. I'll come check if you made the homework or not."

Everyone exept for Iruma opened their textbooks. Iruma seemed to curl up into a ball, it looked like the teacher had succeeded in sucking out the life of everyone present, and was now beginning with the last one, Iruma.

"Iruma, I said Open your textbook. You were sick but are you also deaf now? Open your book and show me your homework"

Kalego smirked when Iruma did what he asked. Iruma didn't reply or look up. It all didn't matter to him, all he wanted was to be with his friends, trough hell and torture, trough Kalego's horrible lessons, he coulden't wish for anything more.

Well, exept that he had made his homework.

Yeah, he didn't make it, again. Why did he forget about that?

The teacher had looked at everyone's homework before finally walking up to Iruma's desk.

He stopped there, smirking. "Look who didn't make the homework. Were you really that sick? I doubt it."

Iruma was shaking in his seat, he knew what this ment. He had only one chance to convince the teacher.

"I-I really couldn't make it.." Iruma said, stuttering and shaking.

"And why not..?" Kalego asked with spite.

"I h-hurt my arm... and I was sick." Iruma said, hoping for a quick and painless death.

"And that is a good reason?" Kalego asked, laughing.

Iruma knew what going to happen, but he had hope, just a little. That tiny spark of hope had to help him.

"Opera didn't want m-me to make my homework with m-my arm a-and me being s-sick..."

Iruma was pretty much choking at this moment. He knew it probably wouldn't work. Even though it was true that Opera didn't want him to make it, he also mentioned that he will have to for his studies.

The whole class was silent, Iruma and Kalego were aswell.

Suddenly, Kalego started mumbling to himself.

"That stupid Opera of yours always ruins everything for me."

And after that he walked away.

He was so lucky.

After class Iruma walked out of the royal one, Asmodeus and Clara clamping onto him and refusing to leave him alone for even a second.

Even though he wasn't sick anymore, the both of them still took care of him as if he were. They would do anything for their precious little Iruma.

They all strolled around the school, untill they came close to the cafeteria. Asmodeus and Clara were both dragging him to the seats, but he couldn't go with them. He had to go to his locker first.

"H-hey guys..? You can let go now.. Guys..?"

But to no avail. They woulden't listen or let go.

"C-could you guys maybe let go for just a second..? I still have to go to my locker.. Please..?"

"Okay so listen.. Lets make a deal. If I can go to my locker for just a second, you can both get a hug, a really big one."

Asmodeus and Clara had stopped walking, listening to what Iruma had to offer.

The both of them seemed to consider it for a second while deciding it was a no.

"T-two hugs..?"

The both of them didn't move an inch.

"T-t-three..?"

They were considering it, yet still deciding it was a no.

"Well.. what would you guys like..?"

After a bit of holding on to him, Clara answered, whispering slightly.

"A kiss.. on the lips.."

Asmodeus jumped right in. "We can't make master Iruma do that! I will never stoop that low."

Iruma seemed uncomfortable, sighing. "Its okay Azz, maybe..."

He paused for a second, while thinking things over.

"Maybe.. I'll give you both a kiss... I can give you guys one if you really want too.. but on the head?"

Right after he said it out loud, he knew he shouldn't have mentioned it. He knew he coulden't go back on this deal anymore.

"Deal!" Clara screamed.

Asmodeus on the other hand looked a lot more conflicted. He really wanted a kiss too, but he was afraid to say it, and his master problaly didn't want to in the first place.

He knew it wasn't rational, but he really, really wanted it. He still decided that he shouldn't however. He didn't want to ruin his masters innocence.

"I-I can't ask that of you.." Asmodeus replied.

Iruma smiled at him, a little flustered. "It's fine, I promise.. I don't mind kissing you.. Ehh! And Clara of course!" He added, slightly panicked.

In his head all he could hear was: "Why did I say that? I'm so stupid. He must think im weird. Stupid head."

Asmodeus snapped him out of it after a while, mumbling a very quiet..

"Fine.."

Iruma smiled at that, he didn't know why, but it made him feel so happy inside. His stomach was swirling around while his head grew more and more fuzzy. He was going to kiss Asmodeus. Even just imagining it made him feel weird and happy.

He who was now as red as a tomato waved at Clara and Asmodeus while running to his locker, careful to hide his face.

After he was out of sight, he calmed down a bit. His footsteps were calm again. He himself wasn't though.

After walking to his locker, he saw that the hallway was destroyed, and the route he would normally take was blocked off by a sign that read: "No entry."

This ment he had to go all the way across the school, from outside to the back entry close to the yard.

Not wanting to be late, and feeling quite hungry, he decided to sprint there.

He went trough the hall, to main yard. He sprinted trough the lushious green grass, while finally tripping and falling on something.

He flew around in the air, coming to a stop when he hit his head. He groaned, and tried to stand up again. But something had grabbed him by shoulders, preventing him from going anywhere.

"Why are there hands coming out of the bush? Woah..!"

The hands pulled him into the bush.

"Ah! There you are, Iruma!~ I thought you would never come! You haven't been coming outside anymore, and didn't reply to the letter I put in your locker, so I even had to go as far as to demolish a hallway.~"

Iruma's pov:

I shouldn't have ran so hard, I guess this is my own mistake.

"Mhm.." I pushed myself up from the ground, when I got suddenly dragged into a bush.

What is happening..? And why is someone holding me?

I was pulled into a hug, looking up the person started talking.

"Ah! There you are, Iruma!~ I thought you would never come! You haven't been coming outside anymore, and didn't reply to the letter I put in your locker, so I even had to go as far as to demolish a hallway.~"

Shit.. why is he here? I don't want to be here with him, I need to go to my locker.

"Oh.. Hi.." I replied, not knowimg what to say so suddenly.

"Mhm~ Atleast you are nice and talkative this time. I'm not actually here to talk though, I need to warn you.

His voice sounded very serious, and his tone had turned very harsh.

"Im serious, we need to talk. If you don't want to die, listen to me very carefully."

---

---

---

Hello you guys! I made an extra long one for you. It sucks, I know, but its gona get really interesting after this one.

Anyways, I still hope that you enjoyed this one!

I hope you all have a great day, and cya next week! (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

--25 January

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1K 33
⚠️Discontinued⚠️ (6/9/2023) A/N: Idk what i've made when i was younger, there is no context or a lot of logic and research that was done for this boo...
10.7K 1K 45
"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed. The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend...
221K 6.3K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...
39K 1.3K 9
in which a prince who has never experienced love, slowly learns how and what is love... 6 years before his fated death from an incurable illness. Ted...