MTL_Your Female Partner is Ve...

By bellyduck_02

Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong t... More

Before you Read!!!
1 - 25: Little Jackal
26 - 32: Little Fox
33 - 43: Dragon Knight
44 - 54: Little Pit God
70-78: Online Games
79-86: The Beast World
87-95: Little Wife
96-108: Little Baby
109-119 [END]

55-69: Little Star

132 2 0
By bellyduck_02

Chapter 55 Little Star Part 1

  How did An Qi come here from the previous world? An Qi's impression is not very deep. After all, in the previous world, she also belonged to the end of life. At the moment of death, the memory seems to have dissipated.

  But what is certain is that another world has passed, and my liking for that person has increased to another level.

  The sound of the system sounded in the haze, and the voice in the ear was a bit noisy, as if she had already arrived in another world. Before her eyes could see her, she staggered slightly, and An Qi's body unconsciously swayed forward. I adjusted my center of gravity.

  But when he stood firmly on his feet, someone pushed his back again, and the whole person rushed forward directly.

  The expected pain did not come, and the place where it fell was soft one by one. When she opened her eyes, An Qi realized that she had fallen on a large piece of soft green leather.

  "Hey, you don't even look at what you are, and you want to get close to our Prince Jing!"

  There was a harsh voice behind her. An Qi turned her head and glanced at the domineering girl. Behind the girl was a large group of people and machinery.

  The information from the system was then passed on.

  This is a rebirth article. The difference from the previous ones is that this time the perspective is from the perspective of the male lead, which is an entertainment article in which the male lead is reborn and counterattacks.

  The male protagonist is named Jin Yongjun, originally a third-rate starlet, because he did not accept the unspoken rules in the entertainment industry, so he has no resources, he has good acting skills, but he has nowhere to stand out.

  After rejecting the unspoken rules arranged by his agent once again, Jin Longjun completely lost his exposure. As a once famous star, he was unwilling to take part-time jobs that lowered his status. When it expired, he was completely cornered.

  So the rebirth routine appeared. When he went out to withdraw money, Jin Longjun was involved in a car accident, and then he was reborn in a parallel dimension of a vase star with the same name and surname as him.

  This vase star has a good face and was born as a model, but her acting skills are really embarrassing, and she has just changed careers from the modeling industry.

  When time travels over, this vase happens to have a very pleasing male number three role to audition for, and the manager of vase has worked so hard to get the chance to audition for this role.

  Vase was also too happy about this incident, and ended up getting drunk at home and accidentally passed out in the bathtub, so she gave Jin Longjun such a chance.

  If it was the previous vase, his acting skills would not be enough, but the reborn Jin Yongjun's acting skills are excellent, and the face that matches the vase is so good that people and gods are angry, he won the role in a daze.

  With the opening of this role, Jin Yongjun's acting career has been promoted step by step. It took two years to reach the second-tier and almost equal to the first-tier actors. A few movies, and finally because of the drama.

  The final outcome was that Jin Yongjun became the best actor, and in the second year, the heroine, that is, the popular Huadan also became the best actress. The two announced their relationship, and their love increased, becoming a good story in the entertainment circle.

  The plot was written like this, there was nothing wrong with it, and when An Qi came over, the male lead had passed the audition for the third male lead and had already entered the crew.

  Originally, Angel had nothing to do with her, but the system arranged for her to be the rumored girlfriend of Yuan Hua Vase, whose stage name was Angela.

  Angela is also a model and turned to the entertainment industry, but her acting skills are as bad as her rumored boyfriend, probably the kind that no one will think she looks ugly, but even her fans don't want to Acknowledge her acting skills.

  Angela is a cannon fodder in this book, because she and Kim Yong Joon are rumored to be boyfriend and girlfriend, so after discovering that Kim Yong Joon's acting skills have improved, and there is even a faint tendency to show off, she desperately sells it in front of the paparazzi girlfriend persona.

  Jin Longjun already hated the vases that had no face but no acting skills. After all, he was squeezed out by those vases in his last life, so he naturally spared no effort in dealing with Angela, and used various methods to suppress her.

  Jin Longjun has the aura of the male lead, even if he doesn't do the various procedures, someone will rush to help him, so Angela's final outcome is naturally ruined.

  In the end, she could only rely on filming those small magazines that were not popular, and even because of the jealousy of the heroine later, she could only be reduced to filming pornographic magazines to make a living, and finally disappeared completely.

  Although there was something wrong with Angela, she was vain and wanted to tie up Jin Longjun, a potential stock, but thinking about it from another angle, she didn't do anything excessive except spreading that she was Jin Longjun's girlfriend.

  Even if he switched careers from modeling, he didn't rely on unspoken rules/rules. The previous rumored relationship with Jin Yongjun was due to the collusion between the studios of both parties.

  But after Jin Longjun changed his shell, he didn't settle the matter, and directly denied Angela, thinking that the other party wanted to be close to him.

  Can't help rubbing the center of her brows, An Qi also has some headaches for such unclear things, both parties are at fault, but the hero has a halo.

  Therefore, as long as she is an outsider, not to offend, not to contact, that's fine.

  However, the plot has only just begun, and it is still far away from such a messy plot, so An Qi doesn't want to bother with it.

  The task issued to her by the system is to slap the hero in the face.

  The hero's impression of Angela's vase is extremely bad now, so as long as Angela turns around and slaps the hero in the face, the task will be completed.

  This time to sort out the incident seems to be very long, but in fact it is only a few seconds, which is the time for An Qi to turn her head back.

  Angela's role in this play is a vase, the kind of weak school belle, because she looks too beautiful, so she is taken by the school's school girl (known as Prince Jing), and has a strong love for the school girl pursuit.

  This pursuit was vigorous, so the supporters of Prince Jing were not calm, and out of anger, they tricked the school belle into the small warehouse behind the school.

  Then she did some bad things and recorded a video, the school girl was threatened because of this, and she went abroad later, becoming a cinnabar mole in Prince Jing's heart.

  It is a key figure who only appears in memory.

  Originally, the director didn't want someone with such bad acting skills to ruin his show, but Angela's face fits the character design so well that it's hard to find fault. do not care.

  At worst, only the face is needed in the later stage, and a substitute will be used to make up for the rest.

  The first scene of Angie was filmed in the studio, and the location is the small warehouse.

  Writing novels may not be good, but acting is still possible, and you can almost turn your head into it.

  The sense of humiliation of being deceived surged up, and the corners of Xiaohua's eyes overflowed with a touch of red. There were no tears in her eyes, but it was just this little bit of moisture that made people feel distressed.

  "I regard you as a friend!" The voice was not loud, but it seemed to be roaring from his throat, suppressed like the despair in his heart.

  Even the actor on the opposite side was taken aback, but he still had the quality of an actor after all, he was just stunned for a while, then came back to his senses, and his eyes became fierce.

  "Oh, why do you treat me as a friend? With your face, you are like a fox girl. Everyone wants to seduce you, and you are not afraid of showing off. Do you think I really want to be friends with you? You don't know that I am following you How disgusting those few days next to me are~" The disgusted look in the eyes combined with the movement of pinching the nose and fanning it with his hands made the eyes of the school girl on the other side widen.

  The eye sockets that were only slightly moist at first are now completely shed tears. I can't believe that my first friend treats me like this and thinks about me like this in my heart.

  Opening her mouth, Xiaohua wanted to explain something, but in the disgusted eyes of her friend on the other side, it seemed that any explanation turned pale.

  The director couldn't help applauding in his heart, he really didn't expect that this vase could really show the feeling he wanted.

  After all, this school beauty is the cinnabar mole in the hero's heart, the most beautiful existence, and even surpassed the heroine in the early stage. Although it is a school drama, it is also joined by popular actresses, and the ratings must be good. If the school belle is too bad, he is afraid that the audience will not buy it, but now, he just wants to applaud!

  "Who is that person?" Originally, he just came to the crew next door for a cutscene, but he didn't expect to find this little treasure when he was about to leave.

  "Ah?" When asked suddenly, the assistant was also a little dazed, but following her gaze, she happened to see An Qi holding back tears and looking at the opposite actor with a pale face.

  It looks familiar, but the one I can't remember is definitely not a famous starlet. After searching in my head, but there is no record, the assistant can't help but look at it a few more times.

  This beautiful little face...

  "Ah, it's the little model who was rumored to have an affair with Jin Longjun some time ago. It seems to be called Angela."

  The previous sentence was automatically ignored by Li Tian, ​​and he squinted his eyes and walked over, "My name is Angela, she looks so pretty, let's go and have a look!"

  Assistant: "..." That's the place next door!

  The author has something to say: (●—●) Thank you for your mines, I will post them all when I find time, thank you one by one! School starts these few days, I'm too busy, I've been off for so long, sorry<(_ _)>

  love you guys

Chapter 56 Little Star Part 2

  The assistant seemed to be used to Li Tian's waywardness, so he could only follow suit.

  As soon as the director here called out, Li Tian was already quietly standing beside her. Everyone was amazed by Vase's acting skills, so no one had discovered her existence yet.

  After the director praised An Qi a few times, he turned around and realized the existence of the person behind him.

  But Li Tian immediately raised her index finger. She hasn't filmed TV dramas for a long time, and her focus of development is also abroad, so there are many people in the crew who don't know her, but it's impossible for Director Zhang not to know this legendary person. I just heard that she returned to China recently, but I didn't expect to meet her here.

  The expression on his face was elegant, Li Tian obviously didn't want to startle the snake, "I just came to have a look, Director Zhang doesn't mind."

  "Of course I don't mind." With a smile on his face, Director Zhang waved towards An Qi. "The one just now is very good. Keep it in this state. Angela is going to change clothes. The next scene will continue." ."

  He is not a very famous director in the country, at most he has a little reputation. Li Tian can recognize him, and he is already motivated. Maybe in the future, Li Tian will be able to act in a movie led by him. .

  An Qi got up and nodded, without much pride on her face, and she was not complacent because of the director's praise.

  The plot of the next scene is that Xiaohua's fake friend tears Xiaohua's clothes and records a video to threaten Xiaohua. If she doesn't leave the school, she will expose the video.

  The person playing the fake friend is an actress, so the strength is naturally not too strong, and in order to show the effect of the fake friend's crazy jealousy, the director asked the fake friend to tear the school beauty's clothes to pieces.

  So to shoot this scene, Angie needs to change into special props and clothes, the ones that are easier to tear and rot.

  Although this dress is also wearing a flesh|colored underwear to prevent too much exposure, but it is also a novel experience for An Qi. When she changes her clothes and comes out, all the seats are ready .

  Angela was a model before she changed careers. Angela still has this kind of professionalism, so she will not collapse. It's not that she can't accept this kind of nudity, let alone just The clothes were torn and rotting, but the clothes inside were still there.

  This time, An Qi entered the play very quickly, vividly interpreting the pain and struggle of the school girl, but the director just felt that something was wrong.

  Obviously An Qi's eyes and movements are in place, but she just feels that there is something lacking.

  Squinting his eyes and looking at An Qi, who has changed clothes several times, Li Tian walked over and glanced at the video in the camera, "This clothes are like paper..."

  What Li Tian stated was a fact, but what he expressed was another meaning. At the beginning, he couldn't see any problem, but when Li Tian said it, Director Zhang felt a sense of enlightenment.

  Angela acted very well, but there was a problem with the actor who played with her. Because the clothes were easy to tear, the quality of the clothes was indeed similar to that of paper, and it was a material that was easier to tear. It is precisely because of this that actors don't need much strength to tear their clothes. This is not a big problem, but it will make the picture feel weird.

  Because the strength is light, the explosive power stimulated by jealousy and madness is not enough, and the muscles look limp, with no strength at all, but if they are replaced with real clothes, they will not be able to achieve the tearing effect.

  After trying to communicate with the actors, Director Zhang tried a few more times, but the same result appeared many times. If the force is too heavy, the degree of rotten clothes will appear too fake. If the force is too light, then This feeling can't show up.

  Filming is a common thing, but after shooting the same scene more than 20 times, anyone will feel a little tired. After changing out the clothes next time, the props team couldn't help but say, "This props and clothes, don't There are a few left."

  Although it is props and costumes, it is unexpected that more than 20 sets are not enough.

  The director got a little tangled up. The acting skills of Vase were very online today. He was afraid that if the filming was left until tomorrow, it would be a pity that Vase's acting skills would be offline.

  But just when he wanted to try harder, the actor who played the fake friend did suffer from heat stroke all of a sudden. It's because I didn't rest well yesterday, so I fell to the rest area on the side all of a sudden.

  There is no other way not to keep it until tomorrow. The director blamed himself for not taking into account the actor's physical condition, but the explosive power of the vase just now was so good that he couldn't hold back all of a sudden.

  Seeing An Qi obediently sitting there, waiting for the director to call her, Li Tian immediately became interested. After seeing the actor who played the fake friend was carried to the waiting room, Li Tian stood up and said When the assistant wanted to beat her to death, "Why don't you let me try."

  "This...is it really good?" The director was a little surprised, but also a little hesitant. It really didn't conform to the rules at all to let the actor play such a low-profile role without showing his face.

  However, he didn't know what factors in his heart were causing the trouble, so Director Zhang didn't refuse outright, but asked a little awkwardly.

  Although this scene didn't show his face because the fake friend's facial expression was too ferocious, but it was not a good show after all, and with Li Tian's worth...

  The veins on the assistant's face are about to pop out. Is this person playing a monster?

  But since he wants to be a demon, Li Tian will of course do it to the end, without even giving his assistant a chance to speak, he starts to brag, "I am also an actor, and I love acting. To be honest, I have never been involved in such a role. In March next year, I will play a role that is a little bit similar to this one, so I also want to try it first, I feel that I am helping Director Zhang, but why not helping myself?"

  What Li Tian said in this lie really doesn't hurt her back at all. The assistant who knows the truth is about to shed tears. The role she will play in March next year is obviously just a little villainous, and it has nothing to do with this Can't stick to it.

  The same goes for the director. I'm afraid he will go all out. How can he care about the rules and irregularities?

Chapter 57 Little Star Part 3

  However, as a small assistant, she doesn't have much right to speak, and it is impossible for her to speak directly about Li Tian in front of the director, not to mention Li Tian's face, if she, an assistant, does this Yes, it is also ineligible.

  The demon looked at An Qi with a smile, and his eyes showed concern for his elders, "This newcomer is working very hard, and she has the same vigor as I did back then, so I also want to see how far she can go. How can we improve after today?"

  It can be said that the excuse of wanting to support a newcomer is perfect. If the assistant hadn't known Li Tian's dick in private, he would probably have been fooled by it.

  But at this time, the director was already clearing the scene. After all, it was an unharmonious scene, and now that the actors were acting later, naturally they couldn't expose too much.

  So only a few Zhang Daoxin were left behind, and the others were all cleared out. In order to deceive people, Director Zhang also deliberately left the stuntman.

  In fact, there are quite a lot of flaws, but everyone would not have thought that the actress would play in person, and she would act as someone else's stand-in, so none of it was exposed.

  When clearing the field, An Qi also looked confused. She seemed to be sitting there just now, but she was actually communicating with the system, because after so many worlds, An Qi has discovered that the system is actually walking a little bit. It's secret.

  Although it is certain that the system is really good to her, An Qi is also very curious about its secrets.

  However, the system is a very strict system. Not only did it not tell An Qi, but it also cut off her spiritual perception of the other half. The purpose is very obvious, that is, to prevent An Qi from easily finding her other half.

  As soon as the system hid, An Qi was called over by the director, and Li Tian's fairy-like face was directly exposed in front of An Qi's eyes.

  Her heart beat faster, An Qi had the illusion that the person in front of her was Li Rui, but when she thought that the system had just cut off the data code between herself and Li Rui, An Qi immediately denied her first illusion.

  If it's true, that's okay, but if it's really wrong, something big will happen.

  "Staying here for a while, you and your Li... She will act, try to do it once!" Originally, I wanted to talk about Li Tian's actress, but when I thought about the utilitarian nature of this vase, Director Zhang swallowed the words , The actress has only recently returned to China to develop, and the vase was transferred from the model circle. I probably have no impression of this actress who has won awards abroad and is soft-handed.

  As if he was dissatisfied with Director Zhang's behavior of not introducing himself, Li Tian stretched out his hand, "Hi, I'm Li Tian, ​​an actor, I might offend you later, so I apologize first. "

  An Qi also shook her hand, and quickly collected Li Tian's information in her head, but it was probably because this person's role in the original text was so pitiful, she did not find it after searching around, and the system I don't know where to hide.

  Slightly raised the corners of her lips, showing a polite smile, An Qi nodded slightly, "It's okay, it's all acting, I'm An Qi."

  Li Tian: "An Qi?"

  Angie: "Well, Angela is a model, but Angela is an actress."

  As if interested in An Qi's serious look, Li Tian asked, "When did it happen?"

  Withdrawing her hand, An Qi said, "What happened just now."

  Then there is preparation.

  Actors, machines, all in place.

  Li Tian in the school uniform looks even more evil, he almost wants to suppress the "school belle" An Qi, thanks to a substitute, otherwise someone will say what kind of eyes the prince has, such a beautiful woman can't see it up.

  Although the same scene has been filmed more than 20 times, Angie needs a little time to get into the scene with that sad and frightened look.

  She didn't care who the fake friend was playing, after all, it was just acting. After reviewing the plot for a while, An Qi's expression began to change.

  The small faces of the little people in the camera turned pale because of fear, behind them was a green sponge pad, this small warehouse is for storing sports equipment, at a small declination of the school, at this time, no one will come here at all .

  Director Zhang originally thought that after so many reshoots, it would be somewhat difficult for An Qi to get into the scene. After all, there are some repeated shots, and the feeling at the beginning is gone.

  But when An Qi's eye sockets turned red and she flinched on the sponge pad, the director's expression became serious.

  In order to achieve the best effect, this scene was shot by five machines at the same time, just to cut out the best shots later.

  "What...what do you want?" The depression and despair made Xiaohua cry. She couldn't imagine that the most important friend in her heart would think of her like this.

  That pear blossom with rain made the false friend's lips purse, and the hand holding the camera tightened. This was the last struggle in her heart.

  In the later stage, Li Tian's face will not be revealed, only her pursed lips and chin, I have to say, the actress is different, she will use details to show the inner feelings of the character, that kind of struggle, that A kind of hesitation, but in the end was driven by jealousy and desire.

  As if going all out, the whole person jumped on it, pushing Xiaohua back until her back was against the soft sponge.

  Li Tian's force was so strong that the veins on her hands were slightly bulged in the camera, the tearing force made people think that the clothes were real.

  An Qi didn't feel well either. When she was pushed to the back, she felt dizzy, but she didn't forget to say her lines, "You... let go, what are you going to do, don't..."

  There is no need to pretend the fear and struggle on the face, An Qi can feel the pain at the waist, in order to show that real sense of tearing, Li Tian's hand is close to An Qi when he moves. The fierce force on Qi's skin was brought out through friction. She was wearing a flesh-colored underwear, but when her skin was rubbed, An Qi still felt a sense of fear.

  "Look at you, a girl like me can make such a voice. You said that when you were in front of the prince, didn't you do the same!" The strength in your hand became heavier, and the sound of tearing and tearing sounded. Her skin was exposed and her eyes were red.

  An Qi's eyes are wide open. The director mainly took pictures of the back of Li Tian's head, and the remaining few machines are also close-up shots of An Qi's face, so only An Qi can see, Li Tian's eyes now , I really want to eat her.

  The fear of fear arose spontaneously, and he spit out the lines of the script when he opened his mouth. This feeling of being brought into the play was too terrifying, which made An Qi's body tremble, but it fit the role better, "I didn't ,I'm not......"

  The sense of shame made the school belle cry, but her struggle couldn't keep up with the crazy tearing of the fake friend. Both of them were girls, and their physical strength was exhausted quickly, but the fake friend sat on the school belle's lap and completely suppressed her action.

  When she clasped Xiaohua's hand, the eyes of Xiaohua who was lying underneath had steamed up, and the clothes on her body were messy and curled up because of being torn and tattered, revealing her white belly and round navel.

  Li Tian's eyes darkened, and he grabbed An Qi's wrist with great strength, but he still worried that he was filming a movie.

  In the eyes of the fake friends, the appearance of Xiaohua made her even more disgusted. It was this vixen's appearance that defeated her hard work for more than ten years. She had liked that person for so long, but lost to this face.

  Using the most suitable fighting style for girls, when An Qi struggled slightly, Li Tian took advantage of the situation and pressed down, as if his strength had been exhausted, and he was resisted for a while.

  But An Qi clearly felt that this person was pushed up by rubbing, and no one would have noticed it at such a high speed. Rubbing on her chest, her navel instantly went up, and the strength of that rubbing made An Qi's whole body tremble.

  The man who was born was still excited, "Have you resisted yet! I want to see, if I see you like this, will I still like you!"

  Twisting Xiaohua's hand to clasp the top of her head, the fake friend bit Xiaohua's neck with one bite.

  "what......"

  This cry of pain is real, but as the man let go of his mouth slightly where the camera couldn't capture it, and when the tip of his tongue licked around the place where he bit it, Angie's cry of pain came again. Trilled a little.

  The director's eyes lit up, both of them were girls, of course they fought in a girl's way, and girls' physical strength is generally not very good, so after the tearing, the mouth was also used in the same way.

  The purpose of fake friends is to take pictures of the school girl's not pure appearance, so for that purpose, all means are used, but people who have not been out of society after all, the way they can come up with is just as bad and as simple as that!

  The acting of the actress is really great, completely showing the psychology of the characters in the plot!

  The author has something to say: Director: The actress deserves to be the actress, she can act so well even after reading the script!

  Li Tian:? ? ? ? I just want to bite her, looks delicious! gotta touch later

  Angie: ...

Chapter 58 Little Star 4

  The ferocity, roughness and violence of this person perfectly fit the plot, but An Qi still found it strange, especially when the person on her body pressed down again, making the soft parts of the two people fit and grind together, Angie couldn't hold back for a while, and gasped lightly.

  The voice was not small, with a bit of coquettishness, which made the director frowned, "Kakaka! You can't do this part, Angela, your voice is too weird, try it again."

  The fight scene is not easy to segment, after all, it will be much weirder when editing, so it is better to do it all at once.

  Standing up from An Qi's body, Li Tian's eyes drifted past An Qi's angry eyes, "Director, this scene is very important. I'll get in touch with An Qi again. Isn't there no clothes for this prop set?"

  It is true that there is only the last set of clothes left. The scene of the fight and the clothes being torn is probably not easy for the vase. If the actress can mention something, it is probably better to shoot.

  It is common for actors to run in with each other, and the straight male director didn't think too much about it, so he simply asked the props team to rush to make some clothes. After learning that Li Tian could stay here for an afternoon, the director felt relieved .

  While running in, he can still catch up with other scenes. When the props are ready, it will not be too late to come back to shoot.

  After finally clearing the venue, the assistant didn't care about An Qi, who was still under Li Tian's pressure, and rushed in directly, "There is one more tonight..."

  "Go and bring me two boxes of lunch," Li Tian interrupted the assistant, showing her polite smile, "Hurry up..."

  The assistant felt a chill behind him, swallowed, and ran out very spinelessly, seeming to understand Li Tian's eyes, when he went out, he closed the door of the warehouse shed.

  An Qi is completely sure now, this person did it on purpose.

  This person is not in the plot at all, so An Qi is not afraid of the collapse of the character design, but now her hands are clasped, unable to move, An Qi can only roll her eyes at the person on her body, "What are you doing?"

  "I like talking to smart people." Li Tian grabbed An Qi's hand tightly and let go, but he still didn't get up from her.

  An Qi didn't bother to move, she was so lazy, she didn't even have any pretense, she blinked her peachy eyes, An Qi looked at Li Tian, ​​and had some guesses in her heart, "I want to become a big star."

  "It's no problem to become a movie queen," Li Tian didn't expect to say his purpose directly without any struggle or concealment. He felt that the other party was interested and at the same time he was a little angry. Is such a calm and indifferent attitude true? Because there were other people, if there were, those people... Li Tian narrowed his eyes slightly, planning to ask his assistant to investigate later, his thoughts turned back to An Qi, Li Tian's hand touched the place he had bitten just now After touching it, the hint was obvious, and continued the topic just now, "But..."

  "How long?" Raising her eyebrows, the old driver An Qi can be said to be very up-to-date.

  Opening his mouth, Li Tian paused and swallowed three months, "Until I get tired of it."

  "Tsk..." Even though she hasn't confirmed it yet, Li Tian's words still make An Qi uncomfortable, "How many people did you get tired of before?"

  Why does this person talk so much? Li Tian's brows were all frowned, she has a mental cleanliness addiction, it's not easy to be interested in a person, where is the previous talk?

  But Li Tian felt that there was no need to say this to An Qi, so he just said coldly, "It's none of your business, you just need to nod, or let me force you to nod."

  Thinking that that person's memories of every world would be formatted, An Qi resisted the urge to lose her temper, but even with some certainty in her heart, An Qi still tore off the collar of Li Tian's shirt and let her Get closer to yourself.

  "Since you are so tough, I have to inspect the goods!"

  Just finished speaking, taking advantage of the moment Li Tian was stunned, An Qi covered her lips.

  The author has something to say: This story, probably, is very long, let's clear the mines first_(:3」∠?)_Then tomorrow, there will be 5,000 more. It's like making up for today's work. (:з」∠)_

  I beg you to love molesting again, I believe that molesting is still thick and long (●—●) look at my sincere big eyes

Chapter 59 Little Star 5

  The familiar touch instantly spread to the heart, even if the perception was blocked by the system, but there was no way to refute the familiarity engraved in the depths of the soul.

  After getting the correct answer, An Qi's behavior became even more unscrupulous, and her thrusting force became even more presumptuous. Li Tian's behavior was so familiar that even Li Tian couldn't resist it at all.

  Strange things invaded her mouth, but it didn't make her feel repulsed, and she even felt a little excited mentally. Li Tian felt that she must be crazy to feel this way.

  In such a passive state, Li Tian should resist, but this kind of feeling probably has a fatal attraction to her, and she can be attracted willingly.

  A sticky atmosphere lingered in the air. Although Li Tian didn't have much experience, he was still an actor after all. After getting familiar with that kind of fatal attraction, he was somewhat dissatisfied with Angie's slow pace.

  It was like an offensive and defensive battle between the two, and neither of them would back down a step, until finally both of them were out of breath, and An Qi's cheeks began to turn red.

  The cheeks were gently pinched, Li Tian's eyes were moistened slightly, An Qi rubbed her fingertips on Li Tian's cheeks, "Thank you for the hospitality, it's very delicious."

  In a good mood, Li Tian didn't care about her verbal advantage. Instead, he stroked her messy hair, his movements were quite gentle, and his voice was a little hoarse, "After today's scene is finished, we You should have a good chat, trust me, you will never be disappointed with the decision you made today."

  If it wasn't for the wrong time and place, Li Tian would feel that they should be doing something more enjoyable instead of preparing for that boring shoot.

  Whether she will be disappointed or not An Qi doesn't know, but she is very lucky to have found this person so quickly, and it is also fortunate that she found herself so quickly in every world.

  But looking at her current appearance, An Qi couldn't tell that it was missing a part, and how to find that part and pour it back into her.

  After calling the assistant to come back quickly, Li Tian closed his eyes and adjusted his state.

  When the assistant came back with the lunch box, she felt that the atmosphere between the two was a little delicate. Although neither of them spoke, she just felt that something must have happened.

  However, as a qualified assistant, she would never ask about things that she shouldn't ask. She walked over and handed the lunch box to Li Tian. The assistant said, "There is a chain fast food restaurant you like nearby. Just bought one according to your previous appetite."

  "What about the other one?" After taking the lunch box and handing it to An Qi, Li Tian looked at the assistant again, "I told you to buy two."

  Assistant: "..." I naively thought that one of the two lunch boxes belonged to me.

  Li Tian: "Huh?"

  Assistant: "No... I forgot to mention it just now, and I will bring it in right away!"

  It's really hard work for this assistant, but she really can't find any reason why Li Tian is bad when she takes money to do things.

  After a lunch, everyone has their own thoughts.

  After the director informed them that the props were ready, An Qi tried to summon the system again, but it still couldn't be summoned. An Qi felt that it would not come out again until the hero came out.

  So An Qi didn't think too much about it, and after re-reading the script, she entered the state.

  After achieving his goal, Li Tian didn't act like a demon anymore, he was serious as if he never knew An Qi.

  After all, thinking about the limited time for actresses, the director's speed of ordering people to make props can be said to have been raised to the extreme. An hour after lunch, he had already walked over to see how the situation between the two of them was going. .

  Walking into the warehouse and seeing the calm faces of the two people, the director guessed that everything should be ready. He had a hunch that this shooting would go very smoothly.

  After changing into the clothes prepared by the props group again, everything was ready. This time, because someone didn't act like a monster, the whole scene was shot very smoothly, and there were no flaws at all.

  But just to be on the safe side, the director asked them to re-record several times, intending to pick the best group out of them.

  This is a common thing, so neither of them refused. Li Tian was enjoying filming with An Qi, enjoying the pleasure of tearing clothes, and An Qi was preparing to slap the male lead in the face.

  After this scene, there is only one scene where An Qi confronts the male protagonist, and that scene is also very simple.

  In the original text, Angela started acting as a demon at that time, which made the hero hate her more and more, so when the director notified her to come back to shoot that scene three days later, Angela was already prepared in her heart .

  She never wanted to please the male lead, nor did she want to increase the male lead's favorability. Since the male lead in the original text hates Angela, taking this identity, Angela will only make the male lead hate herself even more.

  To slap a person in the face doesn't require that person to like you.

  But to An Qi's surprise, Li Tian actually waited until the end of her filming. Although the two left separately when they left the filming crew, when they were about to return to their home, An Qi discovered something. An unfamiliar vehicle stopped in front of his house.

  Although she was only a model before, the place where An Qi lived had all kinds of protective measures in place, so when she got out of the car with a familiar person, An Qi still felt a little surprised, she guessed To Li Tian's identity.

  "What are you doing in a daze? Didn't you agree to have a good talk?" After closing the car door, the key ring was twirled around on his finger, and he put it back in his pocket. Li Tian had a smile on his face.

  "How did you get here?" There are not many people in this community, because although the protection measures are good, the place is relatively remote, and most of the working artists live outside, and the transportation is more convenient.

  "Of course he came in by car." Obviously he didn't tell the truth, he looked around and saw that there was no one around, Li Tian thought for a while, then took out the keys from his pocket and threw them into the car.

  The assistant looked at the keys on the car seat with a confused look on his face.

  Seeing the assistant's stupid face, Li Tian felt that his assistant's head suddenly became dull, and he couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

  "I'm not going back tonight, so just drive back and pick me up tomorrow."

  "But... is this really okay?" The assistant looked embarrassed. Li Tian used to never make such excessive demands, and never did such willful things. Why did he suddenly change with him now? the same as a person?

  Afraid that An Qi had been waiting for a long time, Li Tian bent down and said to the assistant, "Don't you understand what I mean? You will know when you have a relationship."

  Li Tian said this in a low voice, obviously he didn't want An Qi to hear it, after all, Li Tian didn't think the relationship between her and An Qi was a relationship of love.

  Although she didn't know why she had to tell her assistant like this, she still felt that she couldn't let An Qi know about it, otherwise, if this person made more progress, she was afraid that she would lose interest.

  Li Tian felt that her disguise was very good, but she didn't know that even if she spoke in a low voice, An Qi would still be able to hear her. Even if there was no cheating, she was still an outsider.

  The bit of depression in her heart was washed away by Li Tian's words. Although she didn't know what kind of identity she was now, An Qi felt that it didn't matter. After all, all she wanted was this person.

  When her big star went upstairs with the little model, the assistant felt that she was hallucinating to hear what her own star said.

  She thought that the three words "falling in love" would never appear in Li Tian's life, but she was the first person she met on the first day, so she made such a hasty decision, is it really okay?

  I am afraid that the answer to this question will not be known until later.

  An Qi's room is not big, but as an artist, it's still a career, an artist who is on the rise, and an undefeated An Qi will not be too bad.

  When I told my assistant that I wanted to change my stage name, I didn't get any objection, because after today's incident, Angela's assistant also knew that Angela had potential in acting, and there was far more room for development. Better than when she was a model.

  Changing Angela to An Qi is also a new beginning, and the assistant also vaguely sensed the change in Angel. If she can stand out, how bad is it for me?

  The sound of the water in the bathroom was still rustling, and I didn't expect that this person didn't mind at all, and just took his clothes and went into the bathroom.

  After thinking for a long time, An Qi still sent Li Tian's photo to the assistant, but she couldn't find this person's information in the system, so it should be easier for people in this world to check.

  Furthermore, if Li Tian could say such things to himself, he probably had some status. Although she didn't mind her status, An Qi just wanted to know.

  Probably there is a kind of desire and desire to know everything about the other party. An Qi will not feel ashamed, because this is also a kind of performance of liking the other party.

  Only now, the relationship between the two is a little delicate.

  When Li Tian came out, An Qi was crossing her legs and fiddled with her Weibo information. When she was a model, she had more than 2 million fans. Later, when she was hyping with the male lead, she gained a little more.

  The original owner is a guy who likes to sell meat, and probably just posts some sexy and sexy photos of himself on Weibo. Although these scales are nothing to a model, An Qi just doesn't like it.

  After the so-called beautiful photos this year, An Qi submitted revised information.

  Then he posted the first Weibo in this world.

  Angie v: I am Angie, a new beginning.

  Then, regardless of the comments below the comments asking why she suddenly deleted Weibo, suddenly changed her name, etc., she directly closed Weibo.

  As soon as she raised her eyes, she saw Li Tian looking at her with a half smile.

  Putting the phone on the bed, An Qi glanced at her up and down, and probably understood what it meant. If it wasn't for this person, An Qi would probably have slapped her, but because she was facing this person, so Angie only said, "I'm going to take a shower."

  But just stood up, Li Tian dragged her to sit back on the bed, seeing An Qi's puzzled face, Li Tian explained, "There's no need to go, I will go later."

  "Is this really good?" The implication is, you have already gone to take a shower, so is it really okay if I don't need to wash?

  Probably because An Qi's eyes were too sincere, even Li Tian felt a little frustrated, "Okay, then hurry up, I can't wait."

  "Of course." Standing up, An Qi smiled back at her, "After all, I can't wait more than you~"

  More seductive.

  Li Tian swallowed, and suddenly regretted asking An Qi to take a bath, but it's a pity that this person can run faster than a rabbit.

  Lying on his back, his whole body threw himself on An Qi's bed. When he smelled the familiar smell above, Li Tian felt for the first time that he was not a clean freak.

  This person's aura made her feel unreasonably at ease.

  So when An Qi came out, what she saw was Li Tian hugging her pillow with an expression of enjoyment.

  Seeing her drifting gaze, An Qi asked hesitantly, "How about I go to sleep outside tonight and let my pillow sleep with you?"

  As a result, Li Tian threw the pillow away, raised his brows lightly, "What are you talking about, come here quickly."

  An Qi obediently walked over and saw Li Tian on the bed, as if she was looking at a lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

  The little lamb watched An Qi walk to the edge of the bed, then knelt and climbed onto the bed, and then asked himself in a provocative manner, "What else should I do now?"

  It is simply to the extreme with my own taste.

  Li Tian propped up his body, leaned his back against the head of the bed, parted his double-moon back, and lifted up his nightgown, showing no sign of embarrassment at all.

  An Qi was meant to tease people at first, but when she saw her skirt lifted up and there was nothing inside, An Qi's face was still dark, "You didn't wear it!"

  Obviously it was a rare sight to see An Qi blowing hair, Li Tian was even more confident, "What are you wearing, come here~"

  That ending sound can be said to be very provocative.

  At this moment, An Qi should just get out of bed and leave, but she is so damn tempted because she is a child. Could it be that in this world, what this person lacks is integrity?

  When she really knelt and crawled in front of that person, An Qi felt that she was really crazy!

  —————————————

  Li Tian also felt that he was crazy, he had never experienced such an experience before, the soft touch with his fingertips running through An Qi's hair was not comparable to what this person did for himself.

  It was the first time I felt this kind of feeling of being tied to someone by my side, just before my mind went blank, Li Tian was a little thankful that the agreement he made with this person was until he got tired of it, and there was no time to stop him .

  If you don't feel tired all your life, then this person should be yours all your life.

  If this person wants to escape...

  No......

  I will not give her any chance!

  Feeling extremely satisfied both physically and mentally, Li Tian pulled her up, wiped off the stickiness on her lips, and pushed her back down.

  It seemed that there was only An Qi in her line of sight, the feeling that her heart was up and down, and her head seemed to have been washed. She also wanted this person to experience it well.

  "Don't..." Although her eyes were a little blurred, An Qi still instinctively tightened her Shuangyuetui.

  However, that little bit of struggle was nothing compared to someone who was already insane. The wetness of her fingertips made An Qi's body and mind tremble unreasonably.

  "Ok......"

  Ups and downs, all the stickiness in the room is floating in the air, as if you want to dye the air with this kind of smell, it's just a day's communication, and it's not even deep, but that familiar feeling, that crazy feeling, But it seems to have experienced several worlds, and the superposition of layers will only make people more crazy.

  The crazy behavior continued until late at night, until the two of them were so mottled, and even the bed sheet was completely wet, that Li Tian felt that he was a little more awake, from the poison/drug of An Qi, waking up.

  The author has something to say: Did you see that, the length of a slap, I really am the longest (σ′▽‵)′▽‵)σ

Chapter 60 Little Star 6

  Although An Qi is still conscious, she doesn't want to open her eyes at all, and her head is a little dazed, but there is still a familiar feeling around her, which makes her very relieved.

  Li Tian originally wanted to wake someone up, but when he was about to do it, he hesitated a little. In the end, he saw that everyone fell asleep, and he didn't know what was going on in his heart. After cleaning her up, he went Take a shower.

  Thinking of the unconscious sense of dependence when she asked someone to stand up and change the sheets just now, Li Tian felt very comfortable.

  Although I don't know if this person has this attitude towards everyone, but at least the appearance she shows in front of me is what I like.

  It was a night that I thought it would be difficult to fall asleep, but unexpectedly I slept soundly.

  An Qi's schedule will be scheduled for three days later, so before that day, she is in a state of leisure. She doesn't plan to get in touch with the modeling circle anymore. After all, she doesn't understand at all, but those super low-level announcements , the agent will not let those announcements ruin her either.

  So An Qi really didn't plan to go out during these three days.

  But Li Tian is much busy. It turns out that she has been developing abroad, but her latest movie is going to be released in China, so she still has to participate in some necessary activities.

  Originally, the rest time was only a few days, and one of them was spent in An Qi's crew, so when he woke up in the morning, he couldn't play the role of a good girlfriend, so he had to rush to the press conference.

  But even so, when An Qi woke up, she still saw a hand-cooked breakfast on the table. It's still that familiar smell that made the corners of An Qi's lips curl up.

  With the loose pajamas hanging on her body, An Qi swiped her index finger at the business card on the table, and successfully let the business card with the phone number fall into the trash can.

  No matter what supernatural abilities her lover in this life has, she never thought about relying on her help to accomplish something. After all, it's rare for the other party not to stick to me once, and I still want to see how far my ability can reach.

  Li Tian, ​​who was already in the car, had a calm expression on her face, but if you observe carefully, you will find that her eyes will turn to the mobile phone in her hand from time to time.

  The assistant and manager next to her breathed a sigh of relief. She thought Li Tian would push back this press conference willfully, but luckily he didn't. It seemed that things were not as bad as she imagined.

  It was more than seven in the morning when I left, and it is already two in the afternoon. I haven't received a message from that person yet. Have you seen that person's WeChat addition? Could it be that I have been sleeping until now and haven't woken up yet? ?

  Li Tian regrets a little now, he didn't take An Qi's phone directly yesterday, and added all his contact information into it.

  "It's almost here, do you need to touch up your makeup again?"

  The assistant's words pulled Li Tian's thoughts back, and he nodded. Li Tian then hesitantly handed over the phone to the assistant. The small foreign dress she was wearing had no pockets, so after entering the venue, she couldn't carry anything on her body at all. .

  It wasn't until the assistant picked up the phone, but the phone didn't respond at all, that Li Tian felt a little irritated in his heart.

  I don't know what is causing the trouble psychologically, that is, she somehow felt that she had an unbelievable affection for An Qi, so when she woke up this morning, she left without directly telling An Qi, yes Prevent An Qi from making progress after knowing her identity.

  But when he walked to the living room, his body seemed uncontrollable, he went straight into the kitchen, made breakfast, and left his contact information when he left.

  Although he had an unbelievable face when he did it, he felt comfortable when he actually went downstairs, but it's been so long and he hasn't received any message from the other party, which made Li Tian feel irritable again.

  "Why, what's wrong?" Li Tian was about to get out of the car, but the expression on Li Tian's face was still displeased, and even the assistant couldn't figure out what she was thinking.

  "If someone calls me later, or someone adds my WeChat, you have to tell me as soon as possible."

  The assistant looked confused, but because of Li Tian's expression, she was too serious, she also thought it would be something important, maybe it was someone from her family calling her or something, so she responded, "Okay, it is good......"

  After repeatedly explaining to the assistant several times, Li Tian got out of the car and went to do his own thing.

  This movie is her first movie released in China. It was played by Li Tian in it. It is a very important female supporting role, but the role is not particularly large, it's just that the role is very important. Originally According to her schedule, it doesn't matter if she really doesn't come, but the director of this movie, Li Tian, ​​is very optimistic...

  —————————

  Without the shackles of external factors, An Qi can live freely in her nest. Her Weibo is quite noisy, but with only a few million fans, even if it is noisy, she can't make any tricks. Come.

  However, during these three days, An Qi still asked her assistant to find out Li Tian's identity, and at the same time saw that figure at the movie press conference.

  This made An Qi have to sigh, no matter which world she was in, the status of a partner seemed to be at a level that crushed her, which made her proud and jealous at the same time.

  But what An Qi cares about the most is the male lead. The reborn male lead has been going smoothly all the way. When she thinks of playing opposite him tomorrow, An Qi finds it interesting.

  Except for the first world, she didn't seem to have confronted the hero in the novel, so it was a novel experience.

  The so-called know yourself and know the enemy, and you will never be imperiled in a hundred battles.

  An Qi felt that she was not a good person, so she directly let the system turn on the remote control, and unilaterally supervised the male lead's recent situation. At this time, the male lead was reborn not long ago, and he had just started, and the female lead hadn't appeared yet, so the male lead focused all his attention on the script.

  This is the male number one that the original body's manager managed to get. Naturally, the male lead would not waste this opportunity. He had already read the script thoroughly when he got it.

  But after knowing that tomorrow's opponent will play with An Qi, the male lead read the script again, not for any other reason, but just to cut off the scandal between the two.

  He didn't care how the original Jin Longjun was having an affair with Angela, but he was reborn, he had traveled through time, and he was already a brand new Jin Longjun, and all those things that would be unfavorable to him in the future had to be cut off.

  So the best way is to crush the rumored object first in terms of acting skills. Originally, Kim Yong Joon and Angela were able to engage in scandals because their acting skills were equally bad and they were also very good-looking, so in the eyes of fans, it was almost impossible. That's right.

  But if Jin Yongjun's acting skills are far ahead of Ahn'Qiraj by a few blocks, then those who think they are right will naturally be divided into several factions. Now the two of them have few fans. , is undoubtedly the most favorable.

  After all, in the entertainment circle, there are many people with good looks, but not necessarily good-looking people with acting skills.

  After watching Jin Longjun's actions, An Qi actually has to say that apart from his good acting skills, Jin Longjun is actually not very suitable for the entertainment industry.

  After all, the scandal between the two people would never work without the promotion of the company. If Jin Longjun's company unilaterally broke the unspoken rules, the cooperative relationship between the two parties would be more or less difficult. Some stalemate.

  But in the original text, Jin Yongjun's later development is really good, and Angela did such a stupid thing again, so that this matter can be calmed down.

  An Qi felt that if he hadn't been reborn, with a capable manager and good assistant, plus the aura and luck of his male lead, and finally the support of the female lead, he probably wouldn't have stayed in the entertainment industry for long.

  The entertainment circle, the entertainment circle, without entertainment, there is no circle.

  It was really boring, and he simply took the mobile phone of this world and played the game of this world.

  Seeing her sluggish appearance, the system couldn't help asking, "If you want to see, I can also let you see what's going on at Li Tian's place."

  "Li Tian?" I was stunned for a moment, and finally realized that this is the name of my lover in this world. Although I don't know why the system suddenly went into a convulsion, An Qi still shook her head, "Don't look."

  Looking back at the phone screen, An Qi felt that before completing the task, it is better not to waste too much time, too much energy on the lover, and the efficiency of completing the task will be higher.

  After all, if she really knew about her situation, she would not be able to help knowing more, and would instead rely on the past. In this world, An Qi has already made up her mind to complete this task by herself .

  system:"............"

  —————————————

  An Qi's game here is leisurely, but Li Tian's side is not so good.

  I have been busy running around these few days, on the one hand, I am preparing for the director's latest movie, and on the other hand, I am also doing promotion for the upcoming movie.

  But after two and a half days, and seven or eight hours to go, it will be the third day, and Li Tian still hasn't received any news from the other party.

  The assistant who has been holding the phone for her can feel Li Tian's depression recently, but she is too courageous to ask what happened, so she can only silently pray for what Li Tian is thinking to hurry up. come true.

  I was really impatient for waiting, so I put the necklace on my neck when I was about to go out, Li Tian finally asked, "When is my latest schedule?"

  "what?"

  "I'm asking when I can spare some time recently, preferably more than one day." Li Tian gritted his teeth for the latter sentence.

  "This...it should be a month later, because you have just returned to China, and things are not too many..." The assistant said the following words with a guilty conscience, because Li Tian's face was obviously darkened.

  Not particularly much...

  a month later...

  Li Tian was so overwhelmed by these two sentences that he couldn't breathe. After taking several deep breaths, Li Tian barely controlled his emotions. When he finally went out, he said to his assistant, "If there is no need in the future, don't want it. I don't want it. Lack of money."

  assistant:".................."

  Although you can make up your own mind about everything, but before returning to China, you agreed to let me arrange everything, but you!

  The assistant was crying silently in his heart, but the salary was all in the hands of the other party, no matter what hardship or tiredness, he could only swallow it in his heart.

  But swallowing and swallowing, she thought that because of Li Tian's obsession with mental cleanliness, she was the only assistant, and she also worked part-time as half of the agent. She did many things by herself, although she could also direct others to do it. Issues. But Li Tian alone is a big project!

  Originally thought that Li Tian would have a chance to break through after returning to China, but with her current attitude, the assistant felt a little confused about the future prospects.

  "Ahhh—"

  Playing games on the sofa for a day in pajamas, An Qi felt a little cold. It was almost time, and she had to go to the crew tomorrow, so she stopped being pretentious. She made a bucket of instant noodles, took a shower, brushed her teeth and went to bed .

  Braised Beef Flavored Delicious...

  ———————————

  The last scene that An Qi wanted to shoot was an exterior scene in a classroom of a certain university. Because it was a holiday, there was no one in the school, and the classroom was also empty.

  But the director also recruited many extras, no matter how old they are, they still look a little like students in school uniforms.

  When An Qi arrived at the set, the assistant had already arrived. Seeing An Qi, the assistant hurried over, "Are you all ready?"

  An Qi nodded, "Sister Zhang, is the company okay?"

  Although she is An Qi's manager, there are actually a few starlets under Sister Zhang. When Angela turned around, it was Sister Zhang who took over. Logically speaking, no matter how many arrangements are made, she cannot be cast. this role.

  If the director didn't think her face was too suitable for this role, she wouldn't have had this chance, but at this time, Sister Zhang probably didn't know that Angela had changed her shell and became Angela, and her acting skills were terrible. , people with only a little scandal blessing left will not be taken seriously no matter what. That's why An Qi thought it would be strange for Sister Zhang to come here.

  "It's not easy to talk about the company's affairs, but I came today to tell you that after you finish filming the scene here, you will have a very good chance to audition, which is very good." When I said this, Sister Zhang's face was full of smiles, which made An Qi a little curious, what a good opportunity it was to make her smile like this, and she came here specially to tell her.

  Sister Zhang couldn't hide the smile on her face, but she cleared her throat and after thinking for a while, she still said what was in her heart, "But I can't tell you now, because I'm afraid it will affect your filming, so I'll tell you tomorrow." You, I just dropped by today, and I have other things to do, you have to work hard!"

  An Qi nodded, and didn't ask too many questions. Sister Zhang said such a thing, naturally she had her considerations, probably because she felt that Angela's temperament would not be able to hold back after hearing the good news, so the next scene It's even more unpredictable.

  After Sister Zhang left, she took her own script and sat next to the male protagonist. It was not intentional, after all, the place was so small and the props were still being arranged.

  When she sat next to the male lead, An Qi could clearly feel the aura of resistance emanating from him. Although it was only for a short moment, she restrained herself, but she still had goosebumps on her skin.

  Fortunately, at this moment, the makeup artist called An Qi over, and An Qi was relieved.

  After putting the script on the table, An Qi walked over.

  Because it was filming a modern drama, the makeup wasn't particularly complicated, and she was acting as a student, so she didn't need to add too many things, so An Qi quickly returned to the rest area.

  But when he came back, he happened to see the scene where the hero put down his script.

  Seeing An Qi approaching, the expression on the male protagonist's face was not very friendly, even though they still have a rumored boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.

  "Your script, why don't you have any comments at all? Don't tell me you haven't studied this script carefully, have you tried to figure it out? I heard from the director that your acting skills have improved a lot, but the attitude of your script makes me doubt the director. if."

  An Qi: ""Is this person mentally retarded?

  Reaching out to take back her own script, An Qi was not polite, "How to act is my own business, whether I have read the script thoroughly, and whether my acting skills have improved, of course I will meet with you during the filming, and the makeup artist asked you to come over gone."

  Standing up, the hero calmed down his emotions. He couldn't help getting excited about performing arts, but after calming down, he realized that he had gone too far. After all, how to do it is someone else's responsibility. However, he hated An Qi even more.

  Be sure to cut off the rumored boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with this person as soon as possible!

  The author has something to say: Angie: This little mentally retarded

  Male protagonist: ...

Chapter 61 Little Star 7

  After the male protagonist finished his makeup, all the cameras were ready, but probably because he was strict with his own script, the director came over, told them some precautions, and then explained the core of today's script to them. one time.

  This scene is mainly about the male protagonist who finally made up his mind to confess his love to the school belle after observing the school belle for a long time. , and it happened to be the school flower on duty.

  The script was clapped in his hands, and he pointed over there. The director said, "Although you are a student on duty, the image of holding a broom is somewhat inappropriate, so Angela, you just hold a chalk and wipe the blackboard after a while, Just write a few words, that is, those syllabus and so on, and then Jin Yongjun, you just look at her from the window, and you want to show that kind of liking for the school belle, do you understand?"

  Jin Yongjun has already read the script thoroughly, and now the director told him these precautions are superfluous for him, so he has a confident face, "Don't worry, the director, I will definitely not let you down."

  The director nodded, thinking it would be best. Angela's bad acting skills have suddenly improved, presumably Jin Longjun has improved somewhat.

  "Angela can perform at her previous level, all units are ready..."

  Ignoring the disdain in the hero's eyes, An Qi stepped forward, and picked up the chalk from the chalk box after the director's order sounded.

  The blackboard is inherently clean, so it will only make people feel stupid to wipe it with chalk. An Qi doesn't have much impression of what a high school student on duty does, but she has learned about it in the system. Small pieces.

  The crew's lighting technique is very good. Angel, who is already fair, seems to be coated with a layer of silver in the picture. An Qi's writing speed was not fast, and half of the chalk was tightly grasped, making rattling noises on the blackboard. From the side, it looked like a person walking out of a painting.

  Even Jin Longjun, who was standing outside, had to admit that An Qi's appearance was really impeccable. Unfortunately, what he hated the most was having a good face and desperately trying to seize resources that should belong to others people.

  The director looked at the two people in the camera and heaved a sigh of relief. Angela's acting skills were still on the line, and the chalk was drawing on the corner of the blackboard, and the writing was actually not bad.

  The expression on her face is very calm, but it can be seen from the tenderness in her eyes that she is enjoying the present, the school beauty in the script, because she is too good, so she has no friends, this is also when she was betrayed later, why is she so sad s reason.

  But before that, she had always been a very calm person.

  The director feels that An Qi has grasped the psychology of the school belle, neither rushing nor rushing, neither arrogant nor impatient.

  And this tranquility will be destroyed when she is confessed.

  Jin Longjun standing outside the door felt that it was almost time, so he opened the door and walked in. At this time, An Qi was writing the schedule of the last class. Because she was frightened, the last stroke of the Chinese words was a little distorted .

  "I..." Looking at the school beauty who suddenly looked over, the hero was a little nervous, but the enthusiasm in his heart still made him take a step forward, "Xiao Wei, I want to talk to you..."

  Xiao Wei was stunned for a moment, her calm eyes were a little more surprised, she knew this person, but why did she suddenly tell herself these things today...

  From the beginning, Jin Longjun has grasped the plot very well and acted very well, but he was only a little angry when he saw Xiao Wei, played by An Qi, showing such a surprised and even confused expression.

  He has also studied the script of the school belle, but in his opinion, when the male lead confesses to the school belle, the school belle should have a little surprise, then blush, and then leave nervously, but Angela is now What the hell are you playing?

  Generally speaking, in this situation, the male voice told the girl that he wanted to talk about something, and he was still alone. When the boy looked nervous, the girl should guess that the eighth floor was a confession.

  However, Angela's stupid look now, ignorant and ignorant, is completely different from what she thinks in her heart!

  However, Jin Yongjun was not stupid enough to explode on the spot, after all, the director hadn't shouted yet.

  So resisting the cracked expression on his face, Jin Yongjun played the role of the hero, wiped his nose, brought out a little green, and said the lines in the script, "I, I have actually noticed you for a long time, It's been since the beginning of school, I know it will be a bit abrupt to tell you now, but I really can't help it, I want to tell you, the secret in my heart..."

  Because An Qi's script only contains the school girl's every move, and there are no lines at all, so at this time, An Qi only slightly parted her lips, surprised by her acting skills and changed her name with Xiao Pan, and she couldn't even hold back her feet. Moved a little bit.

  Jin Longjun's face was full of affection, "I like you..."

  After saying this, there seemed to be some momentary competition in the air. The panic on Xiaohua's face reached a critical point. She tried to say something, but she opened her lips and found that she couldn't speak.

  So when the hero took a step forward, the school beauty ran out in a panic.

  As a result, Angie's scenes are all over, and only a few more scenes are needed later. In the script, the news that the prince likes the school girl the next day has been spread, some are ironic, some are surprised, and even more jealous.

  Then came the appearance of the fake friend, but that part of the scene had already been filmed, so it wasn't included.

  When the director called the card, the disappointed expression on Jin Yongjun's face immediately subsided and turned into disgust.

  Before the director could speak, he couldn't wait to walk up to An Qi, as if to accuse, "Have you read the script carefully? Although you don't have a single line, but in the face of the prince's confession, how could the school beauty be you?" That stupid look?"

  The silly Angie: "????? What?"

  Seeing her incomprehensible look, Jin Longjun was even more angry, "If you can't understand the script, you can ask me, but you are so stupid..."

  "What are you talking about?" The director came over and interrupted Jin Yongjun.

  "No... just talk about the script..." With dry laughter, Jin Longjun's unspoken words stuck in his throat. When he and Angela were alone, he could talk more, but if he showed off in front of the director, Maybe it just makes people feel arrogant.

  So after fooling around, Jin Longjun couldn't wait to ask again, "Director, that scene just now..."

  After laughing a few times, the director patted him on the shoulder, "The acting is very good, the expressions are all in place."

  The focus of this drama is the school beauty, so the male lead is actually almost enough, but the director didn't expect to be able to do it all at once.

  Although An Qi's performance was somewhat beyond his expectations, after a closer look, he realized that her focus was better and her expressiveness was stronger, which was very different from those scenes where one could guess the end just by looking at the beginning.

  Thinking of this, the director couldn't help asking, "Angela, how did you come up with the idea of ​​replacing the school girl's behavior in the script with fright and bewilderment?"

  Jin Longjun: "" Did that pass just now?

  Ignoring the mental retardation of the male lead, An Qi smiled a little shyly, without any pride in it, "Because I studied the script carefully during the three days I went back, and later I felt that the school beauty is not I like the prince. Although her appearance rate is not high, it can be seen from various details that she is used to being alone, and also likes that kind of tranquility. Although she longs for friendship in her heart, she will not go out to make friends. Like this A person who is restrained and has no social circle is very pure, very pure, so when being confessed, frightening is the best way to express it."

  The author has something to say: Actress: I didn't even appear on stage!

  Angie: oh

Chapter 62 Little Star 8

  What An Qi said was calm, but she actually slapped Jin Longjun on the face. Angela went back and read the script carefully, and she also got a good understanding of the role of Xiaohua.

  Thinking of what he said to her just now, Jin Longjun felt his face hurt a little, but after all, he was reborn and traveled here, no matter what routine he followed, he should have the halo of the protagonist, Jin Longjun felt that maybe this Is it a test for yourself?

  So before the director could say anything, Jin Longjun picked up the script on the side, looking thoughtful, "I've read this script well, but my opinion is not the same as Angela's is different."

  It is normal for actors to discuss the plot with each other when filming, and the director is not the kind of person who sticks to the script.

  Hearing Jin Yongjun's words, he was also a little curious, thinking that maybe he would have better insights, and if he could produce better effects, the director would naturally be happy.

  "Tell me, what do you think?"

  What Jin Longjun was waiting for was this sentence, but his face was not too pretentious, and he was a little embarrassed, as if he didn't know whether to say it, after all, An Qi's performance just now had already been praised.

  The director seemed to know what he was thinking, and also glanced at An Qi.

  "It's okay, isn't it a regular thing to discuss the script? Just say it, I'm listening." There was still a smile on his face, and An Qi's indifferent look made Jin Longjun feel confident.

  Since this person directly bumped into him and waited to die, Jin Longjun would naturally not let this opportunity pass by.

  Before he was reborn, his favorite thing to do was to understand the scripts, because his appearance was not counted, his bones were strong and he was unwilling to undergo plastic surgery, so he cherished every script he got.

  No matter if it is a small role or a big role, he will ruthlessly penetrate it, but it is a pity that his resources are still so few!

  But now that he has been reborn, everything is a new turning point. He wants to let these vases with a good face know that people without acting skills in the entertainment industry do not need to exist!

  Concealing the hatred in his heart, Jin Longjun didn't realize that he brought all the grievances from the previous world to An Qi, and lowered his eyebrows, he said, "Although the school belle is the person the hero likes, but in the setting of the script In it, the male protagonist is a near-perfect existence, so such a person should have some fatal attraction to anyone, and besides, as a school belle, how could he not pay attention to the school girl? Don't you think so?"

  In the middle of speaking, Jin Longjun looked at Angela, and seeing her listening attentively and nodding again, he felt a little superior in his heart.

  Then he continued to say, "I think that when the school girl confesses to the school girl, the school girl has to show a little shy expression, so that the school girl will feel that the school girl also likes me a little bit, but because of her shyness, so Only then will he run away in a hurry, and then it will be reported that after the school beauty goes abroad again, the school grass will feel so uncomfortable because the person he likes has left him."

  Jin Yongjun was still quite confident in his interpretation of the script, so he talked for a long time before stopping, but after he stopped, he didn't see the director show any appreciation.

  In fact, it is also because there is no harm if there is no comparison. If An Qi played the role according to Kim Yongjun's interpretation from the beginning, the director would think it was good, but it is precisely because An Qi did not follow this way of interpreting the script that a kind of For comparison.

  Jin Yongjun's ability to interpret scripts is not bad, but he has a fatal flaw, that is, adapting to reality.

  It can't be said that he didn't interpret it well, but it's the kind of plot that makes people understand at a glance, and it's not what Director Zhang pursues. It's not enough to act well. What he needs is a breakthrough.

  So after pondering for a while, the director just patted Jin Yongjun on the shoulder, praised him for being good, and asked him to prepare for the next scene.

  And when Jin Longjun turned around to touch up his makeup, he clearly heard the director telling An Qi that all her scenes had been filmed.

  In other words, the director agrees more with Angela's interpretation.

  Clenching his fists tightly, Jin Longjun just felt unwilling. Why, the way the vase was performed made the director like it more?

  When she turned around to pack her things, An Qi didn't forget to ask the system, "Does this face hurt enough?"

  "It's okay, but it's not enough." The system doesn't seem to be in a good mood, it's like a robot with little emotions.

  However, even if there is a small emotion, it is also a conscientious explanation, "The reason for the failure of this article is that the male protagonist is portrayed as too mentally retarded. A person who only has acting skills but no EQ and IQ is reborn. All the way is based on luck. It has skyrocketed, and later became the best actor by relying on various connections. If it weren't for the support of the heroine, it would have been suppressed long ago. Readers really can't understand this male protagonist who is mentally handicapped and arrogant , so I abandoned the article."

  "What does this have to do with my slap in the face?" An Qi probably knew that she was here to spoil the plot. Although the system arranged various tasks for her, the main purpose was still that.

  "Because you occupy another person's body, it is only natural to do something for her. After all, there is a price to pay for borrowing something. As for the male lead, if you destroy his lucky line, then there will be Other rebirths will take his place, after all, there are more than one or two people who are reborn and time-traveled, the survival of the fittest is the same everywhere."

  An Qi also understands this, but what is the hero's lucky line?

  "The lucky line is the turning point of his fate. After the filming of this movie, there will be a very important plot. There is a movie called "Flowers and Birds". No matter what you do, you won't be able to complete the task, because the male protagonist's biggest golden finger is to play the protagonist of "Flowers and Birds", which is also the popular female protagonist of this article." After a pause, the system continued to add, "So as long as you can succeed If he steals the role of the hero, then his aura of the protagonist will collapse by itself."

  An Qi said that although the act of stealing someone else's role is a bit of a show, but if the object is the male lead, then...she is very willing!

  I can't be in a good mood.

  Because An Qi didn't have many scenes, after the filming was over, she left without any big scenes.

  She still needs to know what the assistant wanted to tell her when she came in the afternoon.

  But just after leaving the intersection, she was directly stuffed into the car by someone. The man's speed was a bit fast, shaking An Qi's head so much that she was a little dizzy.

  Before he could sit still, he was pressed down directly, the back of his head bounced on the car seat, and he was pressed firmly again.

  But what was even faster was the familiar smell and the familiar biting force, which made An Qi narrow her eyes slightly. The two of them were too close to each other, so they couldn't see clearly, but the long and flickering eyelashes were still the same. Angie's heart skipped a beat.

  The force of the aggression became more and more serious, so heavy that An Qi felt that her tongue was broken.

  Li Tian really wanted to play him bad here, but his assistant was still ahead, so after demanding the interest for the past few days, he reluctantly let him go.

  There was still mist in An Qi's eyes, and she was lying on the car seat without any vigilance, looking very delicious.

  Li Tian's eyes darkened, and he wiped away the water stains on her lips with his thumb, his voice was a little hoarse, "You haven't contacted me for more than three days, I left you my contact information."

  "I didn't see it, maybe... it was blown away by the wind." Blinking her eyes, An Qi was not afraid of lying at all, anyway, she was used to it by this person.

  Regardless of whether it was blown away by the wind or not, Li Tian could tell that this person clearly didn't mean to curry favor with him at all, obviously, he already knew his identity from the TV.

  This small appearance is really necrotic.

  After exhaling, Li Tian didn't know what it meant that he squeezed out this little time before the event just to wait for An Qi to finish.

  "Drive, go to the conference site."

  The little assistant trembled, did not dare to say a word, and silently obeyed the command.

  An Qi changed from lying down to sitting, and looked at Li Tian with a puzzled expression on her face. This man was wearing a dress and delicate makeup on his face, but he was not at all afraid that he would be found when he came in. ?

  "I want to participate in an event, about two hours, you wait for me, I will go home with you." Next to each other, Li Tian didn't know why he had to explain.

  An Qi didn't say much, she could see that Li Tian's complexion was not very good, although it was covered by makeup, but when he relaxed, he looked haggard.

  However, the car had only been driving for a few minutes when An Qi's cell phone rang, and when she took it out to check, she found it wasn't Sister Zhang.

  Li Tian also cast a glance, and raised his eyebrows when he saw "Jin Longjun" on the caller ID above.

  An Qi felt that something was wrong, the hero is mentally retarded, why call her if there is nothing to do.

  The author has something to say: Li Tian: Come on, why are you looking at me?

  Angie: You just look like you're going to turn on the loudspeaker

  Li Tian: [guilty heart...]

  The manager is in charge of work, and the assistant is in charge of life. I forgot it before, and then I changed it a little bit. An Qi has no assistant, and Sister Zhang is the manager. And Li Tian has a cleansing habit, so the assistant and the manager are the same person

Chapter 63 Little Star 9

  Glancing at Li Tian's eyes, An Qi quickly hung up the phone, as if nothing happened.

  There was obviously a little smile on his heart, but on the surface, Li Tian still had a sullen face, looking puzzled, but it was probably because the joy in his heart was too strong, even if it was deliberately covered up, The corners of the lips still raised slightly, and the tone can be said to be very hypocritical, "Oh, isn't that your rumored boyfriend, why did you hang up the phone?"

  An Qi: "..." I really don't understand how these people with the title of queen, movie queen, and so on got out of it. It's just outrageously childish.

  Assistant: "..." I have to say, this bad acting really ruined her reputation as an actress, but luckily no one saw it.

  After his scene was filmed, Jin Yongjun hurried into the waiting room, and the more he thought about the following things, the more angry he became. He clearly read his own opinion, and he also saw appreciation from the director's eyes.

  But what he didn't understand was why the director's final affirmation was Angela's analysis. He could lose anything, but the only thing he couldn't lose was his opinion on the script.

  After all, before he was reborn, his understanding of the script was its greatest strength, and it could be said to be the best part of him.

  Moreover, the most important thing is that the person who loses is still the vase that he hates the most, and the unwillingness in his heart is like a seed that has grown a rhizome, constantly taking root deep in his heart.

  Just now the director sighed at him, but he didn't say anything afterwards. Although the director also praised him for his improved acting skills after filming the scene just now, it was far from enough.

  Probably because the director praised Angela in the first place, Jin Longjun only felt that the director's compliment to himself later was a pure compliment, but the compliment to Angela was an attitude of appreciation.

  An Qi was actually a little depressed in her heart, just after hanging up a call from Jin Longjun, this person kept calling him as if wanting to compete with him.

  After hanging up for the third time, An Qi already had the idea of ​​blocking him, but when Jin Longjun's call came for the fourth time, Li Tian snatched her phone, He slid over the answer button, and turned on the loudspeaker following the trend.

  Having been hung up on the phone several times, Jin Longjun was already full of anger, so as soon as the call was connected, his tone was questioning, "Why didn't you answer the call just now? Didn't you see it?"

  The assistant driving ahead couldn't help but rolled her eyes at the traffic light on the opposite side, and the loudspeaker was turned on loudly, so after hearing Jin Longjun's words, she always felt that Jin Longjun was not stupid, and Angela even said He hung up on the phone three times, how could he not see it?

  "Something happened just now. Why did Mr. Jin call me? Aren't you filming a movie?" Looking at Li Tian's half-smile face, An Qi picked up the phone resignedly.

  The phone has already been answered, so it's not a problem to perfunctory, and for the mentally retarded male lead, if there is any problem, it's better to solve it earlier.

  "That is, do you think I'm you? It's just three or two scenes." When it comes to filming, Jin Longjun is the only place where he feels a sense of accomplishment after his rebirth. After all, he has more roles than Angel.

  But now is not the time to talk about it, the most important question in my heart is still to be asked clearly.

  So after showing off himself in a disguised form, before An Qi could explain anything, Jin Longjun said directly, "What did you tell the director just now, why didn't you need ng in that scene just now? My opinion is already very unique." Now, why use yours?"

  Jin Yongjun originally wanted to use a more irritating tone, but after all, he asked the question himself, so he changed the way of questioning slightly, probably because he felt that his way of asking was already very gentlemanly.

  An Qi felt a little speechless. To be honest, if this kind of man didn't have the aura of the protagonist, he might have died without two scenes.

  But after seeing Li Tian's face became a little happy because of the mentally retarded male lead's words, An Qi thanked the male lead for his assist.

  After all, as a lover in this world, An Qi still doesn't know what part she is missing, so she can only conclude that she still cares about herself, and then she will feel at ease later. After all, if it was her love for herself that was cut off, then things would not be so simple.

  Probably because she was in a good mood, An Qi slowed down her tone, and looked a little lazy in Li Tian's eyes, "Your views are indeed very unique and have your own style, but you have ignored some aspects that the script should have. It's a pity, if you use your point of view, the filming effect will probably be just a school idol drama."

  "What do you mean by that?"

  "I mean your thoughts are framed by the script," An Qi rubbed her brows, tilted her head and leaned on Li Tian's shoulder, ignoring her slight stiffness, and continued, "You My opinion is very good, it is completely understood according to the idea of ​​the script, but sometimes, beyond the script, beyond the script, you can get better results, a person who can make the school grass like, let the prince of the campus always keep it in his heart Girls on the Internet always have to be a little bit special, how can they be as superficial as you said."

  Jin Longjun didn't quite understand what An Qi meant, but Jin Longjun understood the superficial sentence she said later, it was clearly a satire on himself!

  "So you're saying that my understanding of the script is superficial?"

  Sighing, Jin Longjun's anger turned into anger, even through the phone, An Qi could feel it, she felt that she was a fool to explain to the male lead calmly, so before hanging up, An Qi finally told Jin Yongjun said a word, "It's because you think too superficially about the beauty of the school."

  After hanging up the phone, An Qi blocked Jin Longjun's mobile number without even thinking about it. After all, communicating with the mentally handicapped is really hard.

  As for why Jin Longjun dropped his phone angrily in the waiting room later, it's none of An Qi's business. As long as the male lead is a fool, she doesn't worry about not being able to complete the task.

  However, what makes her more concerned now is the casting of "Flowers and Birds". No news has been released yet. The original text did not mention the detailed time for the filming of "Flowers and Birds". It's worrying.

  The tiredness on An Qi's face made Li Tian a little sore, because she had a falling out with Jin Longjun, so she was in a bad mood. She originally wanted to open her mouth to comfort something, but for some reason it changed into, "Why not?" Continue chatting with your little lover?"

  An Qi's head was still resting on Li Tian's shoulder, after hearing her words, she lifted her head up, and then knocked it down heavily.

  Unable to restrain a muffled snort, Li Tian turned his head, and when he saw An Qi leaning against her with her eyes closed, she held back the harsh words she was about to say.

  But jealousy is always stronger than she imagined, and within half an hour of being at ease, Li Tian asked An Qi to follow her shoulders and put her head on her lap.

  The back of his head rubbed against the silk dress, and after feeling the touch, his head was fixed, and when he had to open his eyes, the person on top fell down, not caring about the driver in front of him at all. people.

  A muffled hum escaped from the four pressed lips, if it wasn't for the inconvenience of wearing a dress, Li Tian felt that he would be happier.

  An Qi was indeed a little tired, she hadn't seen her for three days, and she missed her a little, so she let her body soften and let her knead her. Anyway, it wasn't her who was going to work later.

  When Li Tiantian closed the car door with a dark face and warned her to wait for him, An Qi yawned with a smile on her face, avoided the camera outside, threw herself into the lowered car seat, and fell asleep. go down.

  "You drive the car and park it, and then wait in the car, and come to me later when my work is finished. I have asked Xiao Zhou to come over for the matter in the venue. If I come back Then, she's gone, and your bonus for this year is gone." After getting out of the car, Li Tian would have a perfect smile on her face, so when she said a threatening tone with a sweet smile, , the assistant couldn't help shaking his body.

  To be honest, Li Tian has two assistants, one is supporting work and the other is in charge of life. However, as Li Tian's manager, she manages work and life together, although she is not very useful when doing things. Do, but in terms of private life, she has to take over everything, she is simply an agent who is more like an assistant than an assistant.

  Although already feeling sleepy, An Qi could hear what Li Tian said to her assistant clearly, so after the assistant drove the car away and Li Tian left, An Qi opened her eyes, looked at her and sat down. The assistant at the bridgehead, "Is it hard to follow her?"

  The assistant didn't want to answer at first, but for some reason, thinking about the relationship between this person and Li Tian, ​​the assistant thought about it and replied, "When I was abroad, I didn't work hard at all."

  She didn't lie about that, although as an agent, she took care of Li Tian's life by herself, but when she was abroad, Li Tian really didn't have so many messes. Used as a driver. She only wants to call herself an assistant now.

  "Hmm..." Half-closed her eyes, An Qi originally wanted to ask about Li Tian's affairs abroad, but after thinking about it, she seemed to have no position, so she could only nod her head, and continued to lie back .

  The assistant also couldn't understand her mind, and felt relieved to see that she was going to sleep when she lay down. After all, Li Tian wouldn't be able to get out for three or four hours. It's best for An Qi to sleep until Li Tian's work is over. .

  So before An Qi fell asleep, the assistant finally said, "My name is Zhu Li, I'm Li Tian's manager... and assistant, if you have anything to do, you can..."

  An Qi couldn't hear what was said later, because she really fell asleep.

  Although it was said that she slept in the car, she slept surprisingly well, her body was limp, and she didn't know when, until she was woken up by the ringtone of her mobile phone, and An Qi became a little conscious.

  Blinking her eyes to wake herself up, seeing the sleeping assistant in front of her, An Qi took out her mobile phone, and saw her manager's phone number on it, she realized that Sister Zhang had already told her how she felt, that night Sometimes there will be good news to tell yourself.

  Regardless of how long she slept, An Qi connected the phone.

  Carefully pushed open the car door and walked out, An Qi didn't go too far, but lowered her voice, "Sister Zhang..."

  "I told you today that there is a piece of good news. It was not finalized in the morning, but just now, it has been definitely won." Sister Zhang's voice was still full of joy. I thought Angela would not be able to support the wall. However, she did not expect that the current development momentum is better than the other starlets under her command.

  An Qi smiled, and probably already had a little guess in her heart, "What did you win?"

  "A chance to audition for an important supporting role in "Flowers and Birds". Although it is an audition opportunity, you actually have only one competitor."

  The surprise came quickly, but An Qi still managed to control the expression on her face. She already knew who the competitor was, but in order to fit Angela's personality, she still asked carefully, " Who?"

  "Jin Yongjun."

  "He's a man, I'm a woman." An Qi hasn't read Huaniao's script yet, so the reason for saying this is because she wants to know why a male character and a female character can become competitors.

  Sister Zhang also heard what An Qi meant, but she didn't give an answer, "This is an audition opportunity won by the higher-ups. As for why you and Jin Longjun competed for the same role, I don't know why, because the script hasn't been released yet." I got it, but I can assure you that this drama is definitely the highlight of this year, and the script should come out tomorrow, so you can take a look at it then."

  "it is good......"

Chapter 64 Little Star 10

  After hanging up the phone, the assistant waved to An Qi, An Qi knew that Li Tian's schedule should be over for today, and looked at the time on the phone, more than three hours had passed.

  After getting into the car, the assistant turned the car several times, looked out from the car, and could vaguely see Li Tian walking towards this side, alone.

  I don't know how she managed to get rid of those paparazzi. Anyway, as soon as the car door opened, people crowded in, and then the car door closed and left quickly. It was like being a thief.

  As soon as he sat down, Li Tian asked the assistant at the front to drive the car home. Looking from An Qi's direction, he could still see fine beads of sweat on her forehead, probably jogging all the way here.

  Even though she was wearing high heels, she still behaved like this, which made An Qi not know what to say.

  Li Tian just took a look at An Qi first, and after calming his breath a little, he took out a few small jars from the small box in the car, and then began to remove makeup under An Qi's surprised eyes.

  Li Tian's skin was originally good, and there wasn't much makeup on his face, but after removing all of it, his brows and eyes looked much softer.

  "Bo~" An Qi's gaze was obvious, and she didn't hide anything, so after packing up her things, Li Tian kissed her on the face, "Don't worry, I'll be home later."

  The place where Li Tian lives is much more remote than that of An Qi, but because of the remoteness, there are not many people, so the free space is much larger.

  Although those villas often appear in the descriptions of the novels, when they actually entered, they were still different from what they saw in the novels.

  The place where Li Tian lives is much larger, but the house in the middle is smaller than other villas.

  "It's too big to live alone. What I want is an empty space." As soon as the car stopped, Li Tian pulled Angel down, and brought her into the house when the assistant reminded her that she still had work tomorrow. inside.

  Li Tian's movements are very fast. Even if she is wearing high heels, An Qing can only keep up with her by trotting. Whenever this happens, An Qi will feel that in the novel, no matter what the character is, as long as the plot is not arranged, they can Perfect for dodging the paparazzi.

  Just like at this moment, just as the door was closed, An Qi was pressed against the door panel, and the delicate kiss was pressed down hard, with a little sense of venting, but it was very hot.

  Obviously only three days have passed, and I can't wait so much. Sure enough, this person really suits my appetite.

  The tip of the tongue in the mouth is entangled with it, and the soft touch is sweeter than the taste I recalled in those three days.

  While taking a breath, Li Tian didn't forget to throw out his chips, "I have a copy of the script of "Flowers and Birds"."

  Panting lightly, An Qi raised her brows slightly, "So you are playing tricks on the share that the company won?"

  "I just recommended you to the director. It's just an audition opportunity. Whether you can get it or not depends on you." The two of them were very close to each other, so I could feel the sound of her heartbeat, Except for the slight speed up from the kiss just now, it has gone to peace now, which is very bad.

  An Qi understands all the reasons, but she doesn't understand why Li Tian would do this. After all, in the beginning, the relationship she wanted to establish with herself was that kind.

  "I don't think I can tie you down, but I'm really interested in you, so I can only put a long rope." An Qi's thoughts were not hidden at all, and the doubts that could be seen at a glance made Li Tian explained it himself.

  Fingertips brushed An Qi's red lips, and Li Tian enjoyed the soft touch. Even without his own help, this person would turn red in a few years, and he would walk more and more smoothly.

  But if this is the case, it will be difficult for this person to have anything to do with me. Therefore, instead of letting her grow up freely, it is better to tie her up before she grows up. I don't know what will happen in the future, at least for now. .

  "Aren't you afraid that this is counterproductive?"

  "Your roots are deep enough, it doesn't matter if you pull them up." Kissing An Qi on the cheek, Li Tian kicked off his high heels, picked her up, walked to the sofa and sat down.

  Even if An Qi doesn't have good resources now, when a person has acting skills and the company is willing to support her, it will be much easier to become popular. Li Tian also knows this situation, so simply, let's do it first. Sending up the resources, on the one hand, it can make An Qi owe her, and on the other hand, it can also film together and increase their relationship.

  Li Tian's wishful thinking was sound, the role that An Qi wanted to play was tailor-made for her, and she would not let herself be bullied by then.

  After taking out the script and letting An Qi read the script in advance, it can be regarded as letting her understand the characters and the plot of the story first. Li Tian is confident that if An Qi still plays at the previous level, she will definitely be able to control it. Role.

  The script has already been handed over, and An Qi is not pretentious, so she took it directly. After all, the male lead who has cheats also got the script, so both of them read the script in advance, and finally put it together. It's just acting.

  After all, the opponent was the subject of the previous scandal, Li Tian thought that An Qi would feel a little uncomfortable, but he didn't want this person to be very leisurely while reading the script, which made her feel a lot better.

  But what has to be said has to be said.

  Tilting his head, he lay down on An Qi's lap. Li Tian's voice was somewhat tired, "That Jin Longjun seems to know the heroine Zhou Feng'er. According to this situation, the script has probably already been obtained, so Don't feel guilty, it's all the same."

  Although he had thought for a long time that Jin Longjun might meet the heroine again, he never expected it to be so soon and without warning. Twirling the fingers caressing the script, An Qi responded softly, "En."

  Probably because he was really tired, Li Tian just fell asleep on An Qi's lap.

  On the surface, An Qi was reading the script, but in fact, in her mind, the system recalled the image of how the male protagonist Jin Longjun hooked up with the female protagonist Zhou Fenger.

  It's also a coincidence, after winning the audition for "Flowers and Birds", Jin Yongjun asked his assistant to drive back. On the way, he met the heroine whose car broke down. The heroine was wearing an evening dress, because the car broke down. very troubled.

  In addition, the heroine's reputation is not small, after the car broke down and stopped, there were many people around, and while dealing with those people, the called car was blocked in the middle of the road, which was simply unlucky.

  At this time, Jin Longjun happened to pass by, and perfectly rescued the heroine, not only perfectly diverted the eyes of those passers-by to him, but also asked his assistant to drive her to the destination.

  When the assistant came back, he brought back a copy of the flower and bird script, which the heroine left behind in the car, and the assistant secretly copied it before sending it back.

  It was okay when I didn't know the truth, but when I found out how Kim Yong Joon's script was obtained in this way, An Qi just wanted to laugh.

  If Zhou Feng'er likes Jin Longjun, that's fine. After all, Xi Shi is in the eye of the beholder, but it's just a one-time relationship, and the person who helped her once made a secret copy of the script. What will people do? think?

  Zhou Feng'er is not a fool, although she still doesn't know it yet, but on the day of the audition, if Jin Longjun showed his habit of interpreting her lines again, wouldn't that be exposed?

  After all, during the audition, the auditionees can only get a small part of the script, that is, the part they want to play, but for those protagonists, in order to better understand the script, the lines of all the characters and the development of the plot, they Have a copy on hand.

  And isn't the copy copied by Jin Longjun's assistant the complete one? Li Tian thinks that Zhou Feng'er and Jin Longjun know each other, probably because he saw the little news in the gossip corner.

  After all, even if Jin Longjun focused all his eyes on himself that day, some other people would have photographed Zhou Fenger getting into his assistant's car. At that time, Zhou Fenger only made a decision out of desperation, but the public relations department at the back also handled it well, so it quickly disappeared, not to mention that she didn't share the car with Jin Longjun that day, so Zhou Fenger didn't care .

  Anyway, as long as no big storms are caused, the stars in the entertainment industry are still very tolerant.

  After knowing the development of the matter, An Qi's mood improved a lot, and she was able to concentrate on reading the script.

  The movie "Flowers and Birds" is a script with a bit of magical elements. It is an overhead drama between ancient costumes and modern times. It probably uses ancient backgrounds, wears modern clothes, and the protagonists are mainly humans and demons.

  The main characters are Phoenix, friend (Mu Feifei), little flower demon, man (Wang An)

  And the role that An Qi wants to compete with Jin Longjun is the little flower demon.

  In the script, the description of the little flower demon can be summed up as fairy spirit, coquettish and pure, in short, the requirements for appearance are very high.

  In the script, there is no special description of the gender of the little flower demon. After all, flowers have no gender, and the clothes on the little flower demon in the script are also phoenix, so there is a certain ambiguity about this character. concept.

  As long as it is a good-looking, charming and pure little flower demon, it doesn't matter if it is male or female, so the script can also be changed for the actors.

  The general plot of the story is a story told by an old man, and the story told by the old man is that a phoenix transformed into a human and became good friends with a human, but after the human became an adult, he fell in love with a man, and To be with him.

  Fenghuang couldn't accept it, thinking that this man was not worthy of his friends, so he wanted to break them up, but when he shot, he was wounded by his friend with the jade pendant he gave her.

  Fenghuang, who had changed back to his original form and returned to his residence, was very sad, crying for a day and a night, and then found out that he fell in love with his friend.

  Fenghuang didn't want to admit this fact, and after being bored in the cave for a year, a little flower demon in the back barged in ignorantly.

  The little flower demon grew out of the land that was moistened when the phoenix was crying, and because the aura on her body was too strong, it didn't take long for it to grow into a human being, so after it became a human being, it ignorantly looked for the familiar breath to the cave.

  When Fenghuang saw the ignorant but very good-looking little flower demon, he had an idea in his heart to test whether he liked men or women, so he took advantage of the little flower demon's dependence on him and did many bad things during the period.

  When doing bad things, Fenghuang also vaguely felt that he fell in love with the little flower demon, but he was not sure.

  Several years passed by in such an ignorant way, Fenghuang no longer paid attention to his friends' affairs, but only focused on growing flowers, and the little flower demon also condensed a bean-sized inner alchemy.

  However, when the little flower demon fell in love with her, Fenghuang's friends came to Fenghuang.

  It turned out that the man was seriously ill, and only Fenghuang could save him, so Fenghuang hurried over without thinking too much. .

  Facing his friend's words that he will die and I will die, Fenghuang feels even more sad. The little flower demon sees Fenghuang's discomfort, and uses her inner alchemy to cure the man's illness.

  However, the little flower demon without the inner alchemy withered quickly. Only then did Fenghuang understand his feelings, and finally left here with the withered little flower demon and returned to his own mountain.

  This friendship is broken.

  At the end of the script, the old man is watering the flowers with his back bent.

  The biggest highlight here is probably this kind of enigmatic plot, which makes you guess, making you unable to tell whether the story is true or false, and what kind of identity the old man is.

  Although this novel is said to have two heroines, Fenghuang and her friend, but in fact there are more interesting points between Fenghuang and the flower demon. Moreover, there are two couples in this novel, one is the friend and her man, and the other is Fenghuang and the flower demon. Little flower demon.

  There is a certain contrast in it. Gay movies in this novel world are still a taboo subject, so the director changed it.

  Let the heterosexual pair be happy, but for the pair of Phoenix and the Flower Demon, one is that they are not really together in the plot, and the other is that even if everyone sees a little sign, they just think that Phoenix is ​​a demon. , is different from people, but the controversy is not so big.

  Furthermore, the role of the little flower demon has not yet been decided. If a man plays this role, then the same-sex theme is not valid.

  And looking at the name of the script, "Flowers and Birds", one knows that the director's focus is actually on the pair of the little flower demon and the phoenix. That kind of mysterious feeling.

  Because this is a story told by an old man. As for what happened to Fenghuang and her friends, what happened to the little flower demon, it is not the director's concern. After the drama is released, there will be these controversies, which will make the movie more topical , the more guesses the better.

  The ending of this story is considered open. After all, it is not clear whether the little flower demon is dead or not, and whether the relationship between Fenghuang and his friends is still possible to reunite.

  However, after reading the script, An Qi was a little emotional, because she had already got the script, so the system also unlocked a little bit of the following plot.

  That was the plot of Kim Yong-joon playing the flower demon that the author didn't clearly describe. In the original text, the heroine played the role of Phoenix, while the friend was played by a second-tier starlet.

  Because of the male protagonist's appearance and acting skills, the female protagonist Zhou Feng'er began to chase after the male protagonist after the filming of the movie. From then on, the male protagonist's golden fingers became bigger and bigger, and she passed the level all the way to the end.

  However, now the plot has changed a little bit.

  Because the script lines in Li Tian's hand clearly belonged to Phoenix. So, Zhou Feng'er, who was supposed to play Phoenix, became her friend Mu Feifei?

  The author has something to say: Someone asks where is the bullying

  Answer: When filming

Chapter 65 Little Star 11

  But no matter what, things are always moving in a good direction. After studying the script carefully, An Qi probably has a bottom line in her heart.

  Until her legs went numb, the person who was pillowing her thigh showed no signs of waking up, and she didn't know whether to say that she slept soundly or what.

  However, An Qi didn't directly wake up the person, instead, she was next to the sofa behind, and her eyes gradually closed.

  It seemed that she had slept for a long time in a daze, and there seemed to be some noises in the middle, but the sleep was so peaceful that An Qi didn't wake up.

  Until the body seemed to be drowning, the whole body was floating, like having a very long dream. In the dream, An Qi's whole body was soaked in the water, except for conscious, no part of her body could move .

  This suffocating feeling was so real that An Qi woke up with fright.

  The moment she woke up, the water splashed and directly hit An Qi's face, which made her wake up a lot.

  But after waking up, I realized that the person who was originally sleeping on the sofa had moved to the bathroom at some point.

  There is a soft body behind him, in the dream he still felt nothing, but now when he wakes up, when he really feels it, it makes his body a little soft.

  The ears were covered, and the words of the people behind him were vague, but the hot and humid touch was clear and enthusiastic, "Your heart is really big, I washed it for you almost before you woke up."

  Grabbing her hand that continued to descend, An Qi clamped her legs, "If I heard correctly this afternoon, you seem to have work tomorrow morning."

  Taking a bite from the shoulder where the earlobe shifted, Li Tian grabbed An Qi's hand that was holding her, "Tomorrow's work is tomorrow, and I don't have work tonight. Besides, didn't we all agree before? Didn't you Do you want to repent?"

  "Can I go back on my word?" These words made An Qi laugh, and made An Qi ask a serious question.

  The result is that the tightly clamped legs are pushed away, and the people behind should be quick, "You don't have this chance."

  ..................

  This person was quite enthusiastic until the early hours of the morning.

  After coming out of the bathroom again, An Qi was already in a state of falling asleep after touching the pillow, followed by the person lying down, hugging her like an octopus, and fell into a deep sleep.

  In the next few days, both of them are relatively busy. An Qi doesn't know what Li Tian is busy with, but no matter how busy he is, this person seems to be able to spare a little time to kiss her. Really, after one kiss, I have to leave again.

  Her behavior made An Qi a little dumbfounded, but her heart was indeed a little sweet. (Please add Junyang: 521328847)

  As for An Qi, because she got the chance to audition, she got a little bit of attention from the company, and even assigned her an assistant. But An Qi didn't think it was necessary, so she didn't let the assistant get too close.

  In a blink of an eye, it was the day of the audition. This opportunity to audition is very rare. Although it is stated that it is an audition, it is actually already fixed. As long as there are no major accidents, the role of the little flower demon will be in her Choose between Kim Yong Joon.

  After getting in the car, An Qi closed her eyes. She got up early this morning, and it took another two hours to get to her destination, so An Qi chose to take a little rest.

  However, in order to prevent edema caused by sleeping too much, An Qi also set the alarm clock, and when she picked up the phone, Li Tian just sent her a text message.

  The corners of An Qi's lips raised slightly, and after a simple reply, she ignored it.

  When she arrived at the destination, An Qi realized that many things on the set had already been prepared.

  The new assistant obviously had done his homework, and after looking at it, he explained to An Qi, "This movie has actually started a long time ago, and the other roles have already been selected, but the role of the little flower demon is more important. So I have been selected until now. There was news that whoever got this role, but the director seemed dissatisfied, so I had to choose it myself. Later, I found that you and Kim Yongjun fit the image best, but in order to block it As for the others, they still chose to use the audition method, but in fact, almost all of them were decided by default."

  The assistant's voice was low, but An Qi understood. After entering the set and getting the script, An Qi asked the assistant to do other things.

  There weren't many people who auditioned, but everyone's appearance was considered top-notch. After all, the image of the little flower demon was there. If that face didn't pass the test, how could there be a follow-up?

  During the waiting time, An Qi did indeed see Jin Longjun, and the other party also saw herself, but he just glanced over and continued to walk away.

  And at first I thought that Jin Longjun had changed his temper, but when he saw the heroine walking towards him later, An Qi felt that she was thinking too much. After all, even if a person's body is changed, the nature hidden in his bones , is also difficult to change.

  Sure enough, after the heroine left, Jin Longjun walked over again, his eyes still so disdainful, he walked up to An Qi, and he was not polite, "Are you also running for the role of little flower demon?"

  Angie thought it was funny, "Are there any other roles that can be run for?"

  Jin Longjun was choked and a little angry, but there were people around, and they were all from the circle, he was too embarrassed to say anything, so he just glanced at An Qi, and said that this character must be one of mine. After class words, he left.

  The script for the audition was selected by lottery, and the part An Qi got was a little difficult, because it was about the ignorant little flower demon sitting on the Phoenix and applying medicine to the Phoenix who was pretending to be injured.

  This is a rivalry scene, but during the audition, it is impossible to have another person with you, so in the end, you are asked to sit on a stool or a bench to perform.

  After memorizing all the lines for a while, An Qi asked the system curiously, "Which passage did Jin Longjun draw?"

  System: "It's the same as yours. After all, it is necessary to choose between the two of you to play the same scene, so that there is more contrast. And I have to tell you that you are behind Jin Longjun."

  Angie: "..." Well...

  No matter how the plot of the novel is arranged, it will naturally develop.

  There were not many people at the front, so we soon arrived at Jin Yongjun. Although he didn't feel very good about this person, he still had the halo of the male lead. In terms of acting skills, he was indeed good, so after he entered , An Qi asked the system to live broadcast the scene inside.

  Just as An Qi imagined, this rivalry scene was performed by the actors sitting on the long bench, and after entering and bowing, Jin Longjun entered the scene.

  In this regard, An Qi has to admit that Jin Longjun still has two talents in acting. He has captured the ignorant and cowardly image of the little flower demon very well. When Fenghuang applied the medicine, his movements were staggering, looking cute and innocent.

  When the whole clip came down, An Qi had already seen the smile on the director's face, and even the people next to him, after Jin Longjun walked out, were suggesting that the audition was over.

  They have been watching for a whole morning, and the acting skills of those individuals are uneven, either they are too ugly, or their acting skills are too embarrassing. Now they finally have a long and good-looking one, and their acting skills can't find any faults. They simply want to That's it.

  The director was also a little shaken, but there were not many people left behind, and picking up the audition form on the table, he felt that An Qi was not bad, so after thinking about it, the director said, "It was a man just now, try again." A few, there are not many people behind, and it's not too late."

  After hearing this, An Qi breathed a sigh of relief. If the hero's halo was a little bigger, she probably wouldn't even have the chance to audition.

  When the staff asked her to go in, An Qi quickly cut off the connection with the system, relaxed her body, and walked in slowly.

  Even after looking at the handsome men and beauties all morning, there is a certain degree of aesthetic fatigue, but when those individuals look at An Qi, their eyes still light up.

  For this audition, An Qi is wearing white gauze today, her hair is tied up tightly, her facial features can be seen clearly, there is no heavy makeup on her face, and her clothes are well-behaved. One stop, there is a seductive feeling.

  After comparing it with the photos on the audition form, the director realized for the first time that the photos are dead and the person is alive.

  The photo on the audition form is of the former Angela. Although the face is still the same, it is probably because of the hairstyle. Among a bunch of handsome men and beautiful women, the recognition rate is not so high, even if it is really good-looking That's all.

  But An Qi has indeed changed her style. If the previous Angela's face could be scored 8 points, then the current Angie can be said to have made this face out of 15 points.

  But the surprise was only for a moment, after all, she was good-looking, but if her acting skills were poor, she could only be regarded as a vase, so the director quickly cleared up his emotions, and sat back in his seat, "Let's start."

  An Qi lowered her eyes, with a bit of puzzlement in her eyes, raised her hands, made a gesture of grabbing something, looked to the left, then to the right, like It was to confirm which medicine could heal Phoenix's wound.

  After a few seconds like this, she seemed to be called by a phoenix again, so she had to respond in a sticky manner, and then began the following scene.

  Carefully sitting on the long stool, An Qi's face was a bit worried, her brows were furrowed, but her tone was still soft, "Little bird, is this really something that can heal your wounds?" ?"

  "Um..."

  Not long after the voice of doubt, An Qi staggered and lay down on the long stool, with a little mist in her eyes, but her whole body, because of the mist, seemed even more enchanting.

  At the end of the clip, An Qi stood up, bowed and left. It's not her job to do the rest, she just needs to wait.

  The director's eyes brightened.

  In the original text, Phoenix was pretending to be sick, and the bruise on her neck was also created by her magic, so the medicine given to the little flower demon was naturally fake.

  Facing the little flower demon's doubts, Fenghuang felt a little guilty, but in order to cover up her guilt, she directly pulled the little flower demon down, not letting her look into her eyes.

  For this scene, he asked many people to perform it, but no one could perform the feeling he wanted.

  Just now he felt very satisfied with Jin Longjun, and he just showed the innocence and cowardice of the little flower demon. The director thought it was good enough, but he didn't expect that there would be better ones in the future!

  Apart from the innocence and ignorance of the little flower demon, in fact the most attractive thing is the unconscious charm and charm that emanate from it. This is the main reason why Fenghuang has been doubting himself. After all, the little flower demon has those attributes naturally, not intentionally.

  Although I feel that Jin Yongjun is a bit pity, but with better ones, the director really doesn't want to settle for second best.

Chapter 66 Little Star 12

  The results of the audition were announced on the second day. Even though they had been pre-determined to choose one of the two, An Qi broke into a cold sweat for herself when she actually got it.

  Because the aura of the protagonist is beyond her imagination, although she got the role of the little flower demon, the actor who played Wang An had an accident when he went back yesterday, and his calf tended to be slightly broken. He had to stay in the hospital for a period of time, so this role fell to Jin Longjun.

  Movies are no more than TV, and every day of delay is a huge cost, so the actor who played Wang An can only consider himself unlucky.

  In the original text, Jin Longjun and Zhou Feng'er were originally playing a couple, but they didn't expect that they could still play a couple after the roles were changed.

  If it wasn't for his own system, he probably wouldn't be able to beat them.

  But they have come to this point, An Qi didn't think too much, after tidying herself up, she rushed to the set.

  The scene between Fenghuang and his friends has almost finished filming. When An Qi arrived on the set, the director was discussing with Zhou Fenger to reshoot Wang An's scene.

  In the early stage, there were not many scenes where Wang An appeared, so the previous actors had to cut out the shots. After putting on makeup for Jin Yongjun, the director quickly found the feeling during the shooting.

  Even in the dressing room, An Qi could feel the director's praise for Jin Yongjun from the screen turned by the system.

  This faintly made An Qi feel that something was wrong. After all, her mission was to prevent Jin Rongjun from becoming the best actor. After all, the best actor in his previous life did not really deserve his name. He relied on the heroine all the way, relying on him Goldfinger.

  But now, even with a different role, Jin Longjun seems to be able to go smoothly. It's okay if he keeps calm like this, but the bad thing is that he is too aggressive.

  When playing with Zhou Fenger, Jin Longjun will also put forward his own suggestions from time to time. In the first few scenes, Zhou Fenger may still listen to his suggestions. In a hurry.

  So Zhou Fenger thought, if he shoots according to Jin Longjun's way of thinking, the speed will be faster, and Jin Longjun will also get into the film faster. And the effect of the shooting was not bad, so Zhou Feng'er didn't care too much.

  But it was Zhou Feng'er's indifference that made Jin Longjun even more proud, thinking that the current popular actress also appreciates himself and recognizes his own analysis of the script, otherwise how could he act according to his own requirements and analysis? ?

  So when he made a request to Zhou Feng'er, Jin Longjun himself had a good impression of Zhou Feng'er, after all, this woman was much better than that woman Angela.

  No, Angela can't be compared with this person at all, that conceited woman can only live in her own world.

  After several scenes were filmed, Zhou Feng'er was faintly impatient, but this newcomer, who was born on the sidelines, took the script to discuss with her as soon as the filming was over.

  There are so many people on the set, and Zhou Fenger's own personality can't be collapsed, so she can only listen with the corners of her lips curled up, while feeling irritated in her heart. At the beginning, she thought this newcomer was not bad, after all, that face Just standing there, her acting skills are not bad, but looking at it now, she doesn't know how to read people's faces.

  Such a person, even if he has good acting skills, won't be around in the entertainment circle for long.

  Looking at the picture, she seemed to be listening carefully, but in fact it was Zhou Feng'er who was already wandering, An Qi felt relieved.

  While she was enjoying herself, the system sent her another message.

  ——The heroine's disgust towards the male protagonist is 30%, and the male protagonist's cheating ability is reduced.

  In the original text, the hero's biggest golden finger is the heroine. After all, with the heroine's interpersonal relationship and all kinds of help, the hero's journey can be smooth. Therefore, if the heroine is called the hero's golden finger, then It is not an exaggeration.

  So now, as long as the female lead hates the male lead to the extreme, they will not have any intersections in the future, and the male lead will not be able to cause any disturbances without the thick golden finger of the female lead.

  After all, his conceited and cocky personality was there.

  "So lovely......"

  At some point, there were only two people left in the dressing room. When she saw Li Tian standing behind her in the mirror, An Qi was stunned, "Where did they all go?"

  There is only Li Tian and herself in the whole dressing room, this feeling is a bit subtle, and it also makes An Qi feel that it is a bit dangerous.

  Sure enough, the door of the dressing room was closed in the next second, and Li Tian, ​​who was wearing a suit, walked over gracefully, "You look so good in this dress."

  The little flower demon's clothes are pure white, with a little fringed skirt, but it's the kind of waistcoat, the little skirt only grows to the knees, but it's covered with a layer of bright colored yarn.

  If it is placed in modern clothes, it will be a little nondescript, but the designer is powerful, and some flowers of other colors are dotted on the nondescript clothes, which really looks like a flower fairy.

  But it's also fortunate that An Qi's face can support this dress, because the face is too good-looking, the dress has become a foil.

  The makeup on An Qi's face is not too heavy, but the makeup artist pays special attention to the makeup on An Qi's eyes, making Angie's already big eyes bigger, and her eyes look watery. Looking at you fixedly, also with a little wet charm.

  Li Tian swallowed, his eyes fixed on her pink lips, which were like jelly, so seductive.

  Seen by Li Tian's eyes, An Qi moved her butt on the stool and reminded her in a low voice, "I just got this makeup done, and it's been a long time."

  "I know." Li Tian was dressed in red, and there was a weird pattern on her forehead, not very big, but very conspicuous, bright red, with a little bit like a phoenix's feathers, making her face even more beautiful. flirtatious.

  Li Tian took a step forward, walked behind An Qi, looked at her carefully in the mirror, "You look so good."

  But what An Qi said was right, she had just finished her makeup, if she messed up her makeup, she might be told by the director.

  But it's rare to see such a good-looking person, and Li Tian feels it's a pity if he doesn't do anything.

  Therefore, since you can't start from the face, you can only start from other aspects.

  ..................

  The door of the dressing room was closed for more than 20 minutes. Because it was for lunch, not many people cared. After more than 20 minutes, the door was opened from the inside.

  Passers-by saw Li Daying coming out from the inside, and seemed to be in a good mood. The person glanced inside, and when he saw An Qi inside, he was amazed. No wonder Empress Li Daying was so happy, passers-by felt that she was the truth.

  An Qi inside just felt that she was gnashing her teeth. The man really didn't do anything to her face. After all, the makeup was very delicate, and if she accidentally took it off, she had to make it up.

  However, that nondescript skirt with a waistcoat made that person think badly, not only the softness of his chest felt numb, but also called Yuetuigen, it was trembling unbelievably.

  Hearing someone outside calling her to have lunch, An Qi could only clear her throat and reply in a normal tone as much as possible.

  But fortunately, after eating such a lunch time, the heroine's dislike of the hero has increased by another ten percent.

  The reason is that during lunch, the male protagonist eagerly moved up to him again, and then grabbed the role of the female protagonist, and conducted a self-analysis there. While analyzing, he also taught the female protagonist how to move, and told the female protagonist, In the previous scenes, the heroine's position was not very good.

  On the surface, the heroine listened, but in her heart, her impression of the heroine was extremely bad.

  Seeing the rising level of disgust, An Qi really couldn't help but want to grab the male lead's hand and thank him well. There really is no character who can do this to this level.

  In the original text, the reason why the heroine can listen to what the hero said is because the heroine has a certain degree of affection for the hero, the so-called beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the analysis of the hero does have a certain truth, That's why the heroine is getting deeper and deeper.

  But it is different now. After all, the plot has changed to a certain extent. The heroine's initial favorability for the hero is only a little bit, and that little bit of affection is nothing at all, and now it is still dominated by the heroine. A little bit of work is gone.

  An Qi couldn't be happier in her heart, wishing that the hostess' dislike of the hostess would rise like a rocket.

  "Why are you still looking at him? Do you still have any feelings for him?" At some point, Li Tian had already sat next to An Qi. After seeing An Qi looking at Jin Longjun's side, she actually felt a little uncomfortable. happy to.

  "I'm watching a play." Biting the straw lightly, trying not to let her lip makeup get lost, An Qi's stomach is actually not hungry, that's when she came, and she stayed in the dressing room all morning, so everyone When she was resting, she also rested with her.

  "Huh?" At the beginning, Li Tian didn't know what An Qi meant by watching a play, but because Jin Longjun was not too far away from them, and because his voice was not soft, Li Tian more or less Still could hear what he was saying.

  After scraping together a few words, Li Tian probably knew what was going on there, and only felt that Jin Longjun was stupid.

  It has always been the case that the juniors listen to the opinions of the seniors with an open mind, and there is no such thing as the juniors giving their opinions to the seniors. No matter how correct you are, no matter how capable you are, it will cause discomfort to others.

  That person has a face and acting skills in the entertainment industry, but he doesn't have the brains to stay in the entertainment industry.

  Seeing An Qi's gloating face again, Li Tian felt much better.

  Thinking that she was going to use the role of the opposite play this afternoon, she felt even better.

  The rest time passed quickly, and Angie's first act officially began.

  Of course, movies cannot be shot from beginning to end. Most of them are filmed looking at the props. Sometimes, several scenes that happen in the same place, even if they don't happen at the same time, must be shot at the same time. of.

  So, when Phoenix was crying alone in the cave after filming, another plot began.

  The script was given beforehand, so Angie knew where to start.

  This is a scene where the little flower demon brings food to Fenghuang. The little flower demon grew out of the place where Phoenix shed tears, so there was more or less a phoenix's breath on her body, which made Fenghuang not disgusted at all.

  But for this little fairy who suddenly appeared on his territory, Fenghuang didn't particularly like it, so in order to drive away the little flower demon and prevent her from seeing her sad appearance, Fenghuang let the little flower demon go to her alone. Looking for food, and going to another mountain.

  Fenghuang's thoughts are very simple, that is to let the little flower demon get lost outside, and then she can't find the way back to Phoenix Mountain, so she naturally doesn't have to worry about it anymore. As for what the little flower demon will encounter outside, she is not in a good mood I don't even bother to take care of the Phoenix.

  She really thought so in the beginning, but after the little flower demon walked out, Fenghuang's heart softened, so she quietly followed behind.

  This is the part to shoot.

  After everything was ready, An Qi picked up the small flower basket that Fenghuang gave her.

  The little flower demon still understood vaguely, and didn't know what Phoenix wanted to eat, so after getting the basket, she asked cautiously, "What do you want to eat?"

  The little flower demon's eyes were naturally filled with water, which made Fenghuang feel a little soft-hearted, but when he thought of the inexplicable appearance of this little fairy, Fenghuang's heart was hardened, and he looked at another mountain, "On that mountain , there is a kind of red fruit, you can bring it to me before the sun goes down, if you can't bring it back, it will prove that you are useless, my mountain will not leave useless monsters."

  After hearing this, the little flower demon became nervous, and her voice became stuttering, "Then, then I'll go right now, you, you wait here for my return."

  "En." After nodding, Fenghuang responded, and then returned to his cave.

  At the beginning, the little flower demon still turned her head three times a step, but it was because time was running out, so she trotted directly to the top of the mountain.

  The camera turned back to Fenghuang's side and stared at his bed for a long time before Fenghuang seemed to have made a decision, turned around and turned into a red bird, and flew out.

  Although the little flower demon had the aura of a phoenix on her body, she couldn't control that demon power at all. After all, she suddenly turned into a human form. Except for that kind of instinctive sense, the others are basically ignorant, so even if she is on the road, she can only trot foolishly.

  The little bird flying behind her, after seeing that silly flower demon's soles turned red, couldn't help but waved its wings, and blew the little flower demon, including a person and a basket, towards the top of the mountain.

Chapter 67 Little Star 13

  Amidst that exclamation, the little flower demon was fluttering all over, and when she reached the other mountain, she fell down steadily.

  But after falling to the ground, she was also completely confused. After all, she was blown by the wind, and she had no memory of how to go that way.

  But fortunately, she was still thinking about the fruit that Phoenix wanted to eat, so after landing, she continued to walk forward.

  "Cut—Angela will make up the flying shot first, and then continue after making up."

  The movement of flying to the top of the mountain just now, as well as the appearance of walking in the forest, all need to be synthesized in post-production. After all, the little flower demon has always been barefoot, so the scene of walking on the stones is actually a specially made scene. The prop road, the dirt and stones on it, although they look hard, are actually similar to foam, but they look very realistic, but they don't actually affect the feet.

  After all, the filming has just started, and if it is really in the mountains, the director is not too worried about whether An Qi's feet can hold up. There are quite a few little flower demons who walk barefoot. It should be said that she is barefoot from the beginning to the end. Even if An Qi can hold on, the director has to think about the progress of the movie.

  So those walking shots need to be post-produced to make up, but for the authenticity of those scenes, the exterior scenes are indeed produced, but the shots with special effects need to be slightly processed.

  This should be the first time that An Qi has teased Wia. Although the director and the staff have told her all kinds of precautions, even An Qi thinks it's okay, but Li Tian just stands by the side all the time.

  Considering that An Qi has never hung Wia before, the director also thought about using a stand-in to hang Wia, but before he could say anything, Jin Longjun rushed over and told An Qi that he is a qualified actor , No matter what you do, you have to fight in person.

  When the director heard it, he was still a little depressed. Although what Jin Yongjun said was reasonable, there is still a certain danger in hanging Wia. It is rare to find such a good actor who is so suitable for the role of the little flower demon. If something went wrong because of hanging Wia for the first time, the director felt that the gain outweighed the loss.

  But after listening to Jin Longjun's words, An Qi really asked the director to play in person.

  However, An Qi didn't say anything that was particularly distressing. On the contrary, she really had to put her work on the table, "As an actor, I don't use much in modern dramas, but in costume dramas, it is It's used very often, there's always a first chance to try it, and I think I can."

  After hearing this, the director appreciated this person known as a vase a little more. Regardless of the effect of hanging the wire behind her, at least her serious attitude made the director think it was pretty good.

  That's why there are thousands of warnings later.

  Although it looks like he cares about the younger generation on the surface, in fact Li Tian's heart is tightly entangled. Diao Weiya is not as simple as it seems. When the body is suspended in the air, it is even more difficult to control various positions. , so when hanging wire, it's not just about maintaining the balance of the body, it also depends on where the camera is located and how to make the lens capture the best effect.

  Li Tian also suffered a lot when he first started filming the scenes of Diao Weiya, so now he is a little worried.

  Especially seeing An Qi's calm look, she just felt that she didn't know the difficulty of hanging Wia.

  When the staff tied all the things that should be tied to An Qi, An Qi was surprised to find that the female lead's dislike for the male lead had actually risen to 50%, but she obviously didn't do anything matter.

  At this time, the benefits of the system are revealed.

  It turned out that the heroine just said the great truths to An Qi, and the heroine heard them. It should be said that the great truths that the hero said to An Qi had already spread throughout the set.

  For those watching the movie, what the male lead said is indeed very reasonable, but for those actors who have been filming for a long time, it is really uncomfortable to hear.

  Let's talk about when filming, actors are required to do it by themselves, but there are some individual scenes, such as martial arts scenes, or Diao Weiya, that kind of professional stuntman, which is more beautiful and easier to do. Control your suspended body.

  Therefore, when the actors do it themselves, they will also consider how well their own abilities can make the effect. After all, there are some actors who are good at everything, but they are defeated by Diao Weiya. So for this type of actors Well, most directors don't ask them to do such difficult things as hanging wires by themselves. After all, not everyone has a good sense of balance in the air.

  The heroine who has been fighting all the way to her current position naturally has used a double, because she is really not very good at martial arts scenes, even if she has figured it out, she still can't reach that kind of punching the degree of wind.

  So when filming some difficult martial arts scenes, she also used a stand-in actor. Although I don't know if the male lead did it on purpose, but when she heard what Jin Yongjun said, the female lead felt disgusted.

  This was simply a huge surprise for An Qi, and even the 30-second scene, which lasted for more than three hours in a row, made her feel very happy.

  Probably because An Qi felt pretty good today, and there were not many scenes where the little flower was about to fly. After thinking about it, the director simply asked him to shoot all the scenes where the little flower demon was about to fly. I kept a lot of copies, so that I don't need to shoot this kind of scenes later.

  Although the whole day feels smooth, when she got off the wire, An Qi sat down.

  I was hanging in the air all the time, and my legs were inevitably congested, so when I landed, I couldn't stand firmly at all. Fortunately, this is considered a normal phenomenon, so it didn't cause much panic.

  However, after considering An Qi's situation, the director decided to give him a day off, and then shoot other scenes first, but this leave is not random, because after the holiday, he has to go directly to the location.

  After resting in the waiting room for a long time, An Qi finally felt a little bit of sensation in her feet. After changing all the props and costumes, An Qi originally wanted the assistant to drive, and then went back directly.

  But Zhu Li, who had been staying here all this time, didn't know what to say to An Qi's assistant, and actually asked An Qi's assistant to go back first.

  Therefore, when Zhu Li took An Qi to Li Tian's house again, An Qi felt a little sweet and helpless.

  The progress of the film "Flowers and Birds" is actually very fast, because many scenes were shot together. Except for some necessary exterior scenes, those props are simply cost-saving, and Phoenix originally lived in the mountains. It also saves a lot of cost.

  Originally, the scenes of "Flowers and Birds" only had the rivalry scenes between Wang An and Mu Feifei, and then all of them were exterior scenes. That's because Wang An's actors changed temporarily, so those scenes still had to be reshot.

  Fortunately, Wang An, played by Jin Yongjun, is considered very good in the director's opinion, so there are very few ng scenes. It is because the filming went so smoothly that An Qi only had a day off before she started to go out on location.

  But An Qi didn't mind if she had time to rest.

  Talk about only staying once, but in Li Tian's house, An Qi can be said to be familiar with the road, and because the hero committed suicide, An Qi completed the task by herself, so her mood is even better up.

  Although her mind was in a state of extreme excitement, she hung in the air all afternoon, so when she touched the sofa, her body was still yelling for her to go to sleep.

  But just when An Qi wanted to sleep on the sofa, Zhu Li dutifully called her to the bed to sleep.

  joke! If Li Tian finds out that he lets her little one sleep on the sofa, she won't be able to deduct her wages when she comes back!

  An Qi slept fast, and when Li Tian came back, An Qi was lying on the bed and fell asleep. Although she was exhausted, Li Tian still took the medicine from Zhu Li.

  After thinking about it, she called An Qi, "Go take a bath first, and then apply the medicine."

  An Qi was already in a drowsy sleep, and when she heard the word "medication", she was still a little confused, but when Li Tian poked at the bottom of her leg, An Qi felt her guts They are about to be poked out.

  Pain pain pain pain! QAQ!

  "Your heart is really big. It's been all afternoon and you haven't noticed it yet?" Seeing her reaction, Li Tian knew that this person should have fallen asleep as soon as he came back.

  An Qi really didn't notice it at the beginning, but when she went in to take a bath, she really found a problem, that is, the root of her thigh, the inner side, did not know when the skin was broken.

  It was probably because her legs were numb all the time, so she really couldn't feel it at first, but now that she really felt it, she really felt a lot of pain.

  Fortunately, after taking a bath, Li Tian brought her medicine.

  "Even those who have hung the wire for a long time will prepare some medicine later. After all, they have been hanging in the sky, and the roots of their legs will inevitably be worn out. That is you, on the first day, the first time you hang the wire for the whole afternoon. I'm still so big." Although her tone sounded sarcastic, the gentle movements of her fingertips still made An Qi feel a lot more comfortable.

  Seeing An Qi's eyes, Li Tian probably guessed what she was thinking, and he couldn't help feeling a little annoyed, "Don't think too much, I will buy you medicine because your leg is broken, How can you serve me?"

  Knowing that she was getting angry from embarrassment, An Qi still had a smiling expression on her face, because she was in such a good mood today, she also winked at the opportunity, "This leg is injured, don't you still have hands and mouth?" ~"

  An Qi didn't know, what she said, and the expression on her face now, can be described in one word, that is cheap.

  Therefore, the consequence of a mean person is that the hands are exhausted from being used, and even the tongue is already sore and numb.

  Although other parts of her body were serviced except for the injured part, An Qi still felt aggrieved.

  When the other party lay down, she still said weakly, "I'm telling you, a person like you who is indebted and dissatisfied will have kidney deficiency sooner or later..."

  "Oh...... " Li Tian's response was very indifferent, and even after taking a look at An Qi's half-dead look, imitating An Qi's previous tone, he added meanly, "My kidney deficiency is not enough. I don't know, but yours is very empty, you don't need to tell me, I will make up for you in the future."

  Angie: "..."

  Fortunately, the mischievous person had to rush back to the crew to make up those scenes the next day, so that An Qi could have a rest.

  An Qi discovered that the male lead in this world is really the one who suits her best in so many worlds he has stayed in. Now that An Qi has done nothing by herself, he is about to kill himself up.

  In just a few scenes like this, the heroine's dislike for him has directly risen to 90%, he is simply a master of death.

  But the remaining 10%, because the male lead has helped the female lead, seems to have been unable to get promoted, so after the male lead has been working for so long, An Qi feels that it is time to give him a push.

  Now, if you are still hanging on the 10% favorability of the heroine, you are the one time he helped the heroine. If the heroine knows, he helped himself with a purpose. The level can also directly rise to one thousand percent.

  And she never felt that she was a good person, so she didn't feel ashamed at all for doing bad things behind the male lead's back. How many people's fate has been ruined, and those who should have shined have all been dimmed.

  So taking away the male protagonist's golden finger is actually just giving everyone a chance to compete fairly, preventing all opportunities from falling on the same person.

  It's just that what kind of method should be used to make the heroine think about this matter, I still have to think about it carefully. After all, the relationship between An Qi and the heroine is not that great. If she directly tells the heroine, she will probably be called a scheming whore. Such a method is not worth the candle.

  But even if you can't start from the heroine's side, then you have to start from the male lead's side. Jin Yongjun is filming now, and he seems to be quite peaceful. Except for dying from time to time, he hasn't done anything too much Come.

  But the company behind him, his assistant is different. The company that Jin Longjun works for is a relatively small film and television company, probably the kind of company where after a wave of popularity is made popular, that wave of people will be poached by bigger companies.

  But even so, they are still keen to praise all kinds of people. After all, even if they are poached by other companies, those compensations are still very generous.

  Because of the lessons learned from the past, the artists signed by his company have terribly high compensation, so they are committed to promoting the people in the company, even if they are poached later, they are not afraid, but because of this mentality, The way they support people is also terrible.

  When Jin Longjun had an affair with Angela earlier, Jin Longjun had a little exposure. Although this exposure was mutual, it also gave him a lot of fans.

  Later, when Jin Rongjun became more famous than Angela, the people in his company began to look for other targets. After all, they had the same scandal object, and it was difficult to know whether the scandal object was famous or not. What kind of movement will come out again.

  So some time ago, during Director Zhang's film conference, the people in the company arranged for Jin Longjun to clarify the scandal with Angela.

  In that movie, An Qi only played the role of the school belle, not the main protagonist, so she didn't go to the press conference. After Jin Longjun clarified, the rumored relationship between him and Angela was broken.

  Although it is said that after the release of the later movies, An Qi's acting skills exploded, which made her have many fans, but Director Zhang's movie can be regarded as a small literary piece, probably the one that can win awards, but it doesn't have much box office. One, so even if you gain fans, it's not that many.

  However, the popularity of Jin Yongjun who plays the male lead has risen quite well. He will get an audition opportunity for "Flowers and Birds" later, and now he has played an important role in it. It would be strange if the company behind him does not turn the world upside down.

  During the few days when Jin Longjun was filming on the set, his assistant followed him all the time, probably at the suggestion of his manager, and secretly took many photos.

  And those photos are of Jin Longjun and the heroine standing together, and many of them are chatting together. Although his assistant knows that it is Jin Longjun and the heroine discussing the script, but the photos taken, There are only photos, no words in it, how you look at it is someone else's business.

  In the beginning, they also took into account that Kim Yong Joon had just got this role. It was too much noise at the beginning, and it was possible to change roles, so they just collected photos and did nothing.

  At that time, when Jin Yongjun reported back that the filming was about the same, it would be different. After all, the filming of the scenes was almost finished, and the contract was signed. It was the director who went back on his word, not just changing actors. The problem, as well as the compensation, is also very generous.

  So their petty actions started again. After seeing the announcement they wrote overnight through the system, An Qi had to admit that the people who wrote the manuscript were very talented, and even she, who knew the truth, felt that The hero and the heroine really have an affair.

  Although it is said that they have an affair in the original text, but thinking about it, it is really a flower inserted into the cow dung, and we still have to save the heroine, so as to be worthy of the heroine's beautiful appearance.

  So with a little trick, after they fiddled a little with the manuscript that was about to be sent out in the next day, An Qi went to sleep there. This feeling of completing the task by herself is simply Couldn't be more fun.

  As for the expression on the heroine's face the next day when she saw the notice, it was out of An Qi's consideration. , then she may win the title of Best Actress several years earlier than in the original text.

  After all, in the original text, she has been paying for the male lead, paving the way for Kim Yong Joon, even at the expense of her beloved acting career, and retreating behind the scenes to help him, thinking that Kim Yong Joon won the best actor, and she came back again, Then he won the crown of actress in one fell swoop.

  In An Qi's view, it's not worth it at all, especially when the heroine only likes him because of the halo of the hero.

  So An Qi's bad things are also done with peace of mind.

  Then the next day, when she saw the overwhelming news that the popular actress Zhou Fenger was in love with the "new young student" Jin Longjun, and the two were still sweet on the set, Zhou Fenger was about to explode.

  It's strange, at this time, she can't directly refute it, let alone hold a press conference because of this incident. After all, her reputation is more than that of Finance Jun. If it is really for such a trivial matter, she will hold a press conference At the press conference, some people would think that she was guilty.

  Even if she wasn't guilty, if it was really held, it would be because Zhang showed how much she attached importance to this matter, so no matter what she did, it would only benefit Jin Longjun, and if she took a relentless attitude, she would also It will only ruin her personality.

  So knowing that it was all fiction, I could only swallow it in my stomach.

  It's just that when I saw those photos, Zhou Feng'er was still very angry, because those photos were obviously Jin Longjun who came to look for them.

  Analyzing the photos of the script by herself, everyone in the crew knows, but everyone can help her clarify, so she can't go straight, or at least not now!

  So after reading the comments below, the heroine's disgust towards Jin Longjun is simply disgusting to the extreme, and when she saw the latter, the person who wrote the manuscript specifically mentioned that Zhou Feng'er was still with Jin Longjun The sentence that discussed the plot of flowers and birds.

  Although other people can't see anything, Zhou Feng'er himself knows that he has never told him about "Flowers and Birds", so based on this calculation, Jin Longjun probably knew about "Flowers and Birds" a long time ago thing.

  Reminiscent of the loss of her script last time, which was sent back to her by Jin Longjun's assistant, Zhou Feng'er gritted her teeth, feeling that she had been tricked.

  An Qi was delighted to see it, especially when the progress bar of the task completion gradually rose to 99%, it simply made her see the dawn of victory.

  But to her surprise, when the camera turned to Jin Longjun's side, she found that Jin Longjun had no objection to Jin Longjun's enthusiasm for the heroine, and the matter of firing CP with the heroine Zhou Fenger.

  He even said that kind of thing, helping each other in the entertainment industry, rumors of scandals and so on, are all normal things. Even when he saw his fans going up, he was very happy.

  This was simply beyond An Qi's expectations. After all, Jin Longjun seemed to be very rigid after all this time, as if he hated the rules in the entertainment industry.

  However, he was only surprised for a moment, and An Qi was relieved. After all, in the original text, he never refused the heroine's constant paving the way for him.

  Now it seems that his rigidity and principles are just because he can't get it.

Chapter 68 Little Star 14

  After knowing what kind of person the hero is, An Qi feels more at ease about her cheating on the hero.

  Although the heroine knew that she had been tricked, she was still filming after all, so naturally she would not lower her status and tear herself apart from such a person.

  In addition, because of Jin Longjun's hype, more people know about this movie. It can be said that it became popular before it was broadcast, and Jin Longjun played the husband of Zhou Fenger in it. From the outsiders' point of view, it is also a couple file. up.

  Although she knows that she is being used, she has been in the entertainment industry for so long. When she was out on location, An Qi found that she could still smile at the male lead, as if the hype It's like things never happened.

  While admiring her, An Qi also felt that this is the real person who can be in the entertainment industry, and maybe it is really a very correct decision to stagger the male lead with her.

  "I haven't seen anyone for two days, why are you staring at him again?" Relying on the fact that everyone was setting up the scene, Li Tian secretly kissed An Qi on the cheek, his eyes burning.

  Even An Qi was taken aback, glared at her, and said, "You're not afraid of being seen."

  After hearing this, Li Tian seemed to have heard some joke, and circled An Qi, "Wait a minute, I'm the one who is going to play a role with you, why should I get closer to you?"

  "Well... let go, let go..."

  An Qi's little ass|buttocks stretched out, this person really relied on the cover of the skirt, and directly pinched her hands, without caring about the surroundings at all, even if she knew how bad this person was, An Qi would still Unable to control the reaction of his body, he trembled slightly.

  It's just that An Qi doesn't know how deceptive her outfit is today.

  Although it is said that the person is dressed in white as the little flower demon, today's costume is much more delicate than last time, and the fabric is also better, and more importantly, it is the kind of material that is soft to the touch. It is so thin that even if you just put your hand on the material, you can feel the skin inside.

  The clothes were made very close to the body, revealing her fine figure, even if she just hugged her, Li Tian felt like she was hugging a piece of beautiful jade.

  As soon as Li Tian was moved, he couldn't help being unruly for a long time. After all, this kind of uniform play can't be done at any time.

  After being unruly for a while, Li Tian simply took him to the shooting location later, in a small cave, and did all the unruly things except the last step.

  Fortunately, the recovery ability of the cloth is very strong, so there are no traces.

  The scene to be filmed today is when Fenghuang finds out that he has a little special feeling for the little flower demon. After experiencing the incident with his friend, Fenghuang is much more cautious in dealing with and being sincere. But she really couldn't help feeling that the little flower demon was cute and attractive, so when her mind was confused, she thought of a way to test it.

  The method of this temptation is to approach infinitely. Only when the so-called skin-to-skin relationship can you understand the deepest and deepest feelings in your heart. I don't know where Phoenix heard this sentence, but when she was pushed to the extreme, she I want to prove it in this way.

  This is the scene to be filmed today. If it goes well, one more scene can be added. This week, Feng'er's side has almost entered the finishing stage.

  In order to catch up with the schedule, both sides were filmed at the same time, with the director and the assistant director respectively. The two locations are not far away, but An Qi's side is more hidden.

  Because this scene took place in a hot spring, in order to take care of the actors, except for the assistant director and a camera equipment, everyone else was sent to the director's side.

  And the assistant director is a woman, who seems to be the director's wife, so in this kind of situation where there are not many people, even if she shows more, Li Tian can still bear it in her heart.

  After finishing everything on the other side, the staff also started to enter the cave with the equipment. The cave is not large, but there is a natural hot spring inside. It is actually a small tourist attraction, but because it is not the peak season for tourism, the director It is not expensive to rent for a few days.

  The scene takes place in the water. Although the hot spring water has a certain amount of mist, it is inevitable that the body will get wet after soaking in the water. Most of the staff are men, so after setting up the machine, the assistant director left only a few people to adjust the machine. And they are all women, try to make the actors feel more natural.

  An Qi had already read the script, that is, when Fenghuang was taking a bath, he suddenly thought of letting the little flower demon come in, and then directly pulled him down, and then naturally did some bad things.

  It's just that the little flower demon is very ignorant, and her demon nature is inherently sinful, so she doesn't think that what Phoenix did is any bad thing, and even caters to her instinctively. At the beginning, Phoenix really wanted to test it out, but she didn't expect , but he fell into it himself.

  The director is a woman, so it is inevitable to be more careful. After getting ready, he continued to explain some small things to pay attention to. We can't shoot in the water, so we don't need to stick together when we are in the water, but the expressions must be in place, and after the water surface is finished, let's take a few more underwater shots."

  Then it's the official start.

  In the misty hot spring, the eyes of the person in red were a little confused. When the little flower demon applied medicine to herself that day, she felt that something was wrong. Even when she was worried about her friend before, she didn't feel that way. feeling.

  Fenghuang thought to himself, didn't he really fall in love with that little flower?

  Just as she was thinking this way, she heard voices from outside. In fact, the little flower demon was not close to her, but Fenghuang's hearing was very good, so even if there was a distance, she could still feel the little flower demon's existence.

  Logically speaking, the wound she was injured by her friend has already healed, but for some reason, when she was a little flower demon, the part of her heart was a little strange.

  The originally suspicious eyes became much calmer, Fenghuang relaxed his mind, and sent out a voice with his spiritual sense, letting the little flower demon come in.

  The person who was still outside watering the flowers was stunned for a moment, thinking that something happened to Fenghuang, he quickly put down his things and walked in, because he walked in a hurry, when he approached, he was still panting slightly.

  Seeing her like this, Fenghuang couldn't stand it anymore, so he directly stretched out his hand to drag her in.

  The water splashed and splashed, even the lens of the camera was a little blurred, but it was more aesthetically pleasing.

  The plot of this episode is very coherent, so after Phoenix tore Xiao Hua off, he hugged her tightly in the water.

  The script is indeed supposed to be like this, but An Qi's worry at the beginning still happened, because this person, relying on the mist in the hot spring and the machine can't take pictures of the water, pressed himself tightly to the edge of the pool. At that moment, one knee squeezed her legs apart.

  The surprised expression on his face was just right, and even the director watching from the side couldn't help but praise him in his heart.

  The person who was praised was very distressed, because along the water, the person's hand was already squeezed in through the thin underwear...

  Panting lightly, without affecting the shooting, An Qi buried her head on Li Tian's shoulder, and the hand that did not exit the water slightly pinched her waist, the original intention was to remind her to restrain herself Some, but I didn't want that person to push the small corner away too much, and really squeezed in.

  An Qi felt that her voice could not be suppressed anymore, and a slight sob sounded. The two people in the camera, one was confused, the other was aggressive. They obviously didn't have too many words, but it seemed that the scene in the script was re-emphasized. The same thing happened, and the shooting went incredibly smoothly.

  When shooting, sometimes in order to pursue better results, the already well-shot scene still needs to be shot many times, so after the first time the feeling was good, of course I hope they re-shot a few times.

  After several scenes were successfully filmed, the director deliberately re-watched them, and then only asked them to make up a few shots.

  After all, this place is rented. After the filming of the plot here, the crew can reduce a sum of expenses, so the director's attitude can be said to be cautious, and he nodded after feeling satisfied.

  Originally, I wanted to make persistent efforts and finish filming the remaining scenes outside, but then I thought about the two of them soaking in the water for a long time, and it is not good to soak in the hot spring for too long, and after such an intense During the filming, the faces of the two of them were blushing, especially An Qi, who was already a little obsessed and had to rely on Li Tian to help her up.

  In addition, after soaking in water for a long time, the condition of the skin is not the best, so the director simply asked them to rest for a few hours, and then continue shooting in the evening.

  And such a decision is not because of being idle, but because of the pursuit of the best state of the actor.

  After dragging her whole body to the shore, An Qi was indeed a little dizzy. They shot the scene just now three times in total. Each time, the man was too much. Although the movements were not too big, it was probably due to psychological effects. Because, moreover, it is in the hot spring, so An Qi still feels uncomfortable there.

  The two of them changed their clothes very quickly. Because they were on location, the conditions of the place to rest were not very good, it could be said to be crude.

  The place to rest overnight, that is, the kind of small wooden house that is not much bigger than that, except for a bed, there is nothing else in it, and that bed is still that kind of short, only about 20 centimeters High upholstery.

  It's not that there are no hotels nearby, but it's a bit far away. The shooting location is on the top of the mountain, and the hotel is at the foot of the mountain. If you travel to two places every day, it will only make you more tired. It only takes a few days to shoot the location , so everyone didn't think about staying in a hotel down the mountain.

  Originally, Li Tian could stay in a small wooden house by himself, but there were quite a lot of people in the crew, so Li Tian proposed to live with An Qi. In addition, he had a rival show, and we could discuss the script together. , both of them are girls, and everyone didn't think about it elsewhere.

  Regarding this, Zhu Li just wanted to laugh out loud. This person even asked himself to go down the mountain to buy seafood porridge for An Qi, but now he pretends to be close to the people in the crew. Isn't it just a cabin with one bed just to occupy people? Is it cheap?

  After soaking in the hot spring for a long time, An Qi was also a little dizzy, so she didn't worry too much about where the seafood porridge came from, and lay down on the bed after drinking it.

  Because of the hype, the heroine's dislike for Jin Yongjun has reached 100%, but for some reason, the system's task progress bar is still stuck at 99%, which makes An Qi very dissatisfied understand.

  As a result, the reply from the system was—although the heroine already hated Jin Longjun and would no longer have a relationship with him, but because of the hype, it is very likely that Jin Longjun will end up after this movie. It became popular, and coupled with his company's unscrupulous means, the resources in the later period must be sent up a lot, and with his aura of the protagonist, there may be a second Zhou Feng'er appearing again, so after confirming Until the male lead is defeated, the mission cannot be regarded as successful.

  Although the truth is understood, it is really a small system that grinds people!

  Zhou Feng'er's development trend is very good, and in the past two years, it has become extremely popular. After this movie is broadcast, it will probably rank among the first-line, and then the development of the road will be smoother. At this time, the male lead Even though it's just a gossip now, Zhou Feng'er's fans will be somewhat dissatisfied, after all, most of her fans are men.

  What kind of mood does my goddess have a boyfriend?

  Fortunately, they are quite sensible, knowing that there are many people in the entertainment industry who want to be popular because of this kind of pulling and binding, so many people dismiss the hype.

  But even so, there will still be many people who want to wear vests and commit crimes against the wind. Those individuals are either Zhou Fenger's opponents or Zhou Fenger's company's opponents.

  Fortunately, the filming of this film is almost finished. At the film press conference, it is probably the best choice to "unintentionally clarify".

  The heroine's IQ is online, and the hero's IQ is flawed, so An Qi doesn't have to worry about it now, if the hero's aura is really too strong, then she will use other methods, always take that The halo was smashed.

  However, before smashing the male lead's halo, she had to lift the man who was pressing down on her first!

  It's just that he kicked the man's face with his feet, but the man still grabbed his own feet and kissed her in aggrieved manner, which shocked An Qi's goosebumps all over her body.

  Angie: "Get out, get out..."

  Li Tian was even more aggrieved, "I'm your patron, how could you treat me like this?"

  And I felt a choked breath in my throat, "The two of us can only be regarded as pao friends like that, so fuck your benefactor."

  "Alas..." Li Tian felt a little disappointed on his face, thinking that the kind of tenderness and cuteness might not be suitable for this little guy, but if she just let him go like this, she would be reluctant, even though she didn't know herself Why is it necessary for this person, but what I agree with from the bottom of my heart is definitely the best.

  Seeing Li Tian's appearance, An Qi thought she was going to give up, and when she was about to pull back the foot that was caught by her, the caught foot was caught off guard and folded back to her chest, and she put on the di pants It was torn in half along the way.

  Li Tian took advantage of the situation and pressed it up, and put his hands where they shouldn't be, and said in a low voice, "Don't scream too loudly, there are all people outside..."

  An Qi: "!!!!!!" So what is she missing in this world! Is it really moral!

  "Hmm..." Something was stuffed into his mouth unexpectedly, and the harsh voice was still in his ears, "If that nice voice is exposed, I will be jealous, so, bite hard..."

  ..................

  ..................

  An Qi didn't want to recall the whole process, she rested all afternoon as if she hadn't rested. Fortunately, the scene in the afternoon was indeed the little flower demon lying listlessly on the bed.

  The author has something to say: It will probably be finished tomorrow, after all, it's hard to write too many plots during filming, so let's filter it a bit _(:з」∠)_

  The next world is a holographic online game

Chapter 69 Little Star (End)

  Because everyone was in good condition, the shooting of the film was completed very quickly. When it was finished, everyone had a good meal.

  At the end of the show, she was drunk, An Qi followed Li Tian back home in a daze.

  After entering the house, An Qi opened the window and did not turn on the air conditioner. Instead, the cold wind from outside was blown in. When the cold wind blew on her face, it also made An Qi wake up a lot.

  Li Tian was behind her, with his eyes half-opened, resting his chin on An Qi's shoulder, wrapping his arms around her waist, and rubbing against An Qi's cheek. It was so hot that even through her skin, An Qi felt that she was going to be scalded.

  Except for the irregularity of that day, Li Tian was very peaceful during the rest of the filming, even An Qi found it unbelievable, and even had an extremely gentle attitude towards An Qi.

  It made An Qi have the illusion that the missing part of this person has returned to her body. The person behind him sighed softly, and his arms around her became much tighter.

  When he felt that she was strange, Li Tian spoke softly, with a hoarse voice, "I regret it a bit."

  "Ok?"

  "At that time, I shouldn't have told you about those conditions, so I regretted it," Li Tian asked, grabbing An Qi's hand from behind and twisting it on the back of her hand, "give me a chance to pursue you again." opportunity, okay?"

  An Qi was stunned for a moment, feeling that Li Tian's words were a bit sudden, "Why did you suddenly think of saying this?"

  What responded to her was a tighter hug, "In the movie, Phoenix has an ambiguous attitude towards his own feelings, so at the end of the script, the little flower demon left her. I think the two of us are like We play two roles, but I am luckier than Phoenix, because I am re-acquainting with you now, and it is still too late to fight for it again."

  The scene where the little flower demon sacrificed herself was the final finale scene. During the finale, An Qi also received red envelopes from many crew members, although the script did not clearly mention that the little flower demon was dead.

  But according to those conventions, everyone in the crew still gave her a red envelope, big and small, mostly just to express their affection, even Jin Longjun gave her a ten-dollar envelope.

  During the filming, An Qi felt that Li Tian was much more silent than usual, and when she could only drink, she was bored for several bottles. Originally, it was because she was reluctant to complete the filming. After all, everyone had a great time in the scenes these days, but now It seems that she should have thought of this when she was finishing the project.

  She is not a very hypocritical person, and they have already communicated with each other, so it is unreasonable to continue to be hypocritical. Instead, she clasped Li Tian's hand and interlocked her fingers. An Qi didn't say anything, but Li Tian acted like After understanding her meaning, she put her soft lips on An Qi's neck and kissed her lightly.

  "Thank you......"

  Ding——Fill up the missing data, please complete the task as soon as possible.

  When he was immersed in it, the system suddenly heard the sound of data completion, which should mean that the string of missing data on Li Tian had returned to him.

  And originally wanted to ask what kind of things she was missing in this world, but probably because the atmosphere was too good, she didn't say it silently.

  At the same time, the film's press conference was held soon.

  On the day of the press conference, in addition to the movie, the rumored relationship between Jin Longjun and Zhou Fenger was also pushed to a climax, but after all, he was a person in the entertainment industry. Compared to when he was questioned by reporters, Jin Longjun Zhou Fenger brought all those topics to the movie instead.

  After all, it was a movie press conference, so the main character was naturally the movie, and Jin Yongjun, the kind of person who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to gain popularity, even if the reporter liked it, the director would feel uncomfortable.

  The director knew about the scandal between him and Zhou Fenger before, but for the sake of bringing heat to his film, the director turned a blind eye, neither bringing heat nor helping to clarify.

  But now at the scene of the movie press conference, the protagonist is naturally his own movie, and this person doesn't know how to measure, and he brings all topics to himself.

  Compared with Zhou Fenger and Angela, Jin Longjun's attitude simply disgusted the director, so when it was about to end, the director deliberately brought the topic to Zhou Fenger, and successfully caught the reporter's question.

  Those reporters are naturally more sophisticated than human beings. Seeing such a battle, they just want to be sure to dig out some news, so they quickly pulled out the heat that has been hyped for a long time.

  After all, there were only photos in the previously released news, and the person involved did not admit it personally, so this kind of enthusiasm can only be ignored for a while, and when more important news is overshadowed, it will pass away.

  Digging out the greater value of this gossip before it becomes obsolete is what entertainment journalists should do.

  So after the director let go of his attitude slightly, the reporter hurried over and asked, "May I ask Feng Er and Long Jun, who play the couple roles in this movie, are they really dating?"

  This question can be said to hit the point directly. Jin Longjun who asked the question became a little nervous. He originally thought that the director would not answer these questions, but to Jin Longjun's surprise, after a little thought, the director actually answered seriously.

  "I also looked at the scandal some time ago, but it was clearly non-existent. Everyone in the crew knows that Jin Yongjun is a very hardworking person. After all, he joined the crew temporarily and replaced another one because of an injury. Therefore, he is an actor who has no way to continue filming, so he is really serious about filming, and discusses with Feng Er every day with the script. After all, Feng Er is a senior, and it is very common to take care of the younger generation, but I don't know who filmed it. Posting those photos made Feng'er afraid to discuss the script with his younger generation in the future, right?" At this point, the director turned his attention to Zhou Feng'er, and the meaning of clarifying for her could be described as obvious.

  After all, if it is clarified by the person concerned, the effect is naturally not as good as that of a third party, and since the real words are all mentioned, those reporters will naturally give a little face. After all, there are some gossips, not you want to write can write.

  Furthermore, the director has already said that everyone in the crew knows something, so naturally there is nothing to fabricate.

  Zhou Feng'er nodded quickly, with a slightly embarrassed look on her face, she seemed aggrieved, "I don't know who sent those news, after all, it's not good for two people, and it's very bad for actors to discuss scripts. It's normal, not to mention that there are actors who are acting opposite each other, some people just act according to the wind, Jin Yongjun and I are really just the relationship between the senior and the junior, and we are also very good friends, he is really serious about the script."

  "Is that really the case?" Although it has been clarified to this point, the reporter still looked at Jin Longjun unwillingly, as if expecting him to say something.

  But Jin Longjun couldn't say anything else, director Zhang and Zhou Feng'er talked about this part, it was clear that they were directly separating the relationship, there was no room for it.

  And as far as they said, they didn't know who sent the news, and they said they were just discussing the script. Although those clarifications were very official, through the explanations of the director and the crew, it was natural Very convincing.

  If these news really got out like this, then what Jin Longjun put on his head was probably hugging his thighs. For the sake of being popular, he couldn't help but tie Zhou Fenger's thighs, wanting to gain the popularity of the actress.

  In this way, even if he really became famous because of this incident, it would still be black and red, and probably everyone would come to mock him, saying that he was overthinking himself.

  Jin Longjun's face changed again and again, but under such circumstances, he really couldn't refute anything, so he could only reply dryly, and forced a smile.

  This movie conference is over.

  Everything was as beautiful as An Qi imagined. After those relationships were clarified, Jin Longjun's reputation plummeted. His fans did increase a lot, and he became popular because of this incident, but Zhou Fenger's fans are even more It is enough for him to bear it if everyone posts a mocking sentence on his Weibo.

  Jin Longjun really wanted to struggle with something, but the company behind him thought that after the movie was broadcast, Jin Longjun could become even more popular, so he had to keep silent now, at worst he would be scolded for a few days, at most he would be scolded for a period of time , When the movie is released in major theaters, it will definitely be restored.

  But it was probably because it was so popular. When the movie was released, there were really many people who bought movie tickets. They wanted to see how the acting skills of this popular person were. , the box office was surprisingly high.

  On the first day of the film's release, An Qi and Li Tian secretly bought tickets, which were very common tickets, and sat in the corner.

  The movie theater's occupancy rate reached 95%, Zhou Fenger's fans should account for most of it, after all, she was indeed wronged in this matter, and the rest should be Li Tian's fans, Li Tian Although she is a movie queen, she has been developing abroad until that time and only recently returned to China, so it is understandable that there are a little less fans in China. The rest should be melon-eating people and some passers-by.

  In the few days after the movie aired, there were a lot of good reviews and a lot of bad reviews. There were two extremes. The good ones felt very good, while the bad ones felt very bad.

  But no matter what, it was indeed popular, not only Zhou Feng'er, but also Li Tian, ​​these two people added to the fire, and An Qi and Jin Longjun's fans also skyrocketed.

  But according to the system data, the growth rate of Jin Longjun's fans is much lower than that in the original novel, probably because of losing Zhou Fenger and being stepped on by Zhou Fenger's fans.

  The halo of Jin Yongjun's protagonist has been broken. His acting skills are very good, but because he is too conceited and lacks IQ, in the next few years, he barely squeezed into the ranks of second-tier stars. Later, there was no greater breakthrough because of its own reasons.

  But Zhou Feng'er was popular all the way, and finally won the crown of actress.

  An Qi did not renew her contract after the company's contract expired. Instead, she opened a small shop by herself, and her life was tepid. However, a certain actress did continue to develop, but she did not continue to be active in the company. In front of the screen, they turned to the backstage instead. After the work was over every day, they returned to the small shop. The two of them were just like ordinary young couples.

  And An Qi's mission was completed long after another reborn actor took over the halo of the hero, but, just like before, she chose to stay and accompany that person until she was old, day and night ...

  The author has something to say: A month of landmines, thank you Thirteen, Xixin, Han, Ma Ahu, the state official wants to light up the lights, Xiaomeng pet, twinkle and twinkle, it will only sparkle, keep filling the hole, it's a waste, okay? Da love you guys, chirp one by one ~ hehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 83 11
穿成A,女主在我怀里哭唧唧 Author:淘醉 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6641847 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/51181.html "The Revenge of a Daughter of Gold...
2K 58 12
村花与女秀才 Author: 大猫追月 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5996567 https://www.shubaow.net/247_247965/ Xie Yanhun puts on the little village flowe...
1.9K 266 15
Peter quiere algo y alguien se interpone en su camino si por él fuera ya estaría cavando una tumba. Pero, no puede, entonces piensa en un plan que se...