๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐Ž๐”๐’ ; demon slay...

By -SOLARSAINT

๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a hashira goes throughout her... More

็ดนไป‹ - INTRODUCTIONS
ๆฐ‘ไผ— - CHARACTERS
ๆฐ‘ไผ— - CHARACTERS 2
ใƒ—ใƒฌใ‚คใƒชใ‚นใƒˆ - PLAYLIST
ๅบ็ซ  - PROLOGUE
ไธ€ - ONE
ไบŒ - TWO
ไธ‰ - THREE
ๅ›› - FOUR
ไบ” -๏ฟผ FIVE
ๅ…ญ - SIX
ไธƒ - SEVEN
ๅ…ซ - EIGHT
ไน - NINE
ๅ - TEN
ๅไธ€ - ELEVEN
ๅไบŒ - TWELVE
ๅไธ‰ - THIRTEEN
ๅๅ›› - FOURTEEN
ๅไบ” - FIFTEEN
ๅไธƒ - SEVENTEEN
ๅๅ…ซ - EIGHTEEN
ๅไน - NINETEEN
ไบŒๅ - TWENTY
ไบŒๅไธ€ - TWENTY ONE
็‰นๅˆฅ - 10K SPECIAL / FAVORITE
ไบŒๅไบŒ - TWENTY TWO
ไบŒๅไธ‰ - TWENTY THREE
็‰นๅˆฅ - 50K SPECIAL / MODERN AU

ๅๅ…ญ - SIXTEEN

2.9K 136 36
By -SOLARSAINT

NOTES
-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" " DREAMS... " "

OPENING your eyes, you glance around, frowning at the unfamiliar place.

Snowflake's fell around you, though it didn't feel cold in the slightest... it actually felt mostly warm.

The sun was just over the horizon, though stars were visible shining in the pinkish-orange sky.

You were laying in a lake, though it wasn't deep at all, stars covering the surface of the water. Lotus's made out of ice decorated part of the lake. And despite the fact you were laying in the water, you were completely dry.

You... where were you just now? Weren't you—

"Y/n!" A voice exclaims as you look over to see your mother looking at you worriedly.

Your breath caught in your throat as you say nothing, staring at the women.

Your mother was dead. You were confident of that. You killed her. You stood over her with a knife in hand, and that's when...

...

What happened after that?

There was... somebody.

Why... why can't you remember who?

No— what happened before this? You can't remember... why can't you remember?

"Y/n?" The voice repeats as you glare at the woman.

Despite you knowing she was dead, she seemed alive and well. Almost like a dream—

A dream.

Your memories are fuzzy, you randomly awoke here, and a woman you were meant to have killed was standing infront of you.

How do you... How do you get out of a dream?

You—

You have to kill yourself, right?

You really hoped you were right with this choice as you raise your sword, swinging it down on your neck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╰┈ Tashio Whisper
"Though Y/n didn't show much of a reaction, she panicked internally the moment she saw/heard her mother."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You awaken with a gasp, bringing your hand up to your neck, which was luckily still perfectly fine.

"..." You glance around, trying to sense a presence when—

Ontop the train? When did they...

You shake your head, it doesn't matter how the hell the demon got there, all that matters is that they're there now.

You glance at the others, everyone was still asleep as the demon was still in her box.

You walk out of the compartment, looking off the side of the train as woods pass by quickly before jumping on the top of the train.

Looking over, you dash forward for a moment before you skid to a stop, your eyes landing on a familiar figure.

Lowermoon one?

"What? You're awake?" He turns towards you, waving, "Good morning!"

"Ahah, I suppose it's expected of one master muzan cares about to be as talented as you!~" He says as his face flushes pink, making you grimace at him.

"Though, you could've stayed asleep." He smiles, holding a hand to his chest, "Didn't I show you a sweet dream?"

He leans forwards, "I could've shown you a dream where your family was being slaughtered. Would you have liked that one better? Oh how I would've loved to see your pained expression~"

You tilt your head, confused on what he meant. "You're blood demon art allows you to see people's memories, correct?"

He nods, still smiling at you.

"... Did you not see mine or? You should know that I don't care that my family is dead." You frown at him, still confused.

"Ah, I didn't think master muzan would like it very much if I went through your memories." He seems to frown, making you let out a small sigh of relief.

Okay... he didn't see my memories then...

You look back at the carts, noticing not one of your companions have moved an inch, still asleep.

"Hmn, I'll leave you to do... whatever your mission was." You sigh, waving your hand dismissively.

"Oh?"

"While I can't understand why Muzan is targeting demon-sister boy, I don't care enough to intervene. If he wishes him dead, I won't try to stop you." You shrug, not really caring all that much for a boy who had met not even a month ago.

You start to walk back towards the compartment you were in before, but suddenly pause.

"Though," You look back at him, "do be careful."

He head falls off and into his hands as you gesture towards your sword, "If I was able to behead your fake body without you even noticing. I would sure as hell be able to with your regular body."

With those words, you jump back into the compartment, looking around to see them all still unconscious.

Oh rengoku is choking a child.

You ignore him, sighing and laying back down where you were and closing your eyes, purposely slowing your breathing and relaxing your body.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
╰┈ Tashio Whisper
"Y/n is good at pretending to be asleep because of trauma reasons."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After awhile, you hear the sound of the box door opening, before something— or someone, falls onto the ground, making a small 'hmph' noise.

A few more noises later, and you hear Tanjiro gasp, seemingly snapping awake.

"That's right... I'm alive.." Tanjiro whispers to himself before you hear him gasp.

"Nezuko! Are you okay?" He asks before letting a small sigh of relief, "Nezuko... Zenitsu... Inosuke... L/n... Rengoku..."

He then seems to pause for a moment, "Who are these people? They're all connected by the wrists with ropes. L/n doesn't have one... how odd.. Rope... what's this?"

After a few moments of silence, he gasps, "This smell... the ticket!"

You hear nothing but quiet shuffling noises for a minute before he exclaims, "Nezuko! I need a favor! I want you to burn off everyone's ropes!"

After a few seconds you hear footsteps as Tanjiro exclaims. "Zenitsu! Wake up! Wake up, Zenitsu! You have to wake up!"

"Wake up, Inosuke! Please! Inosuke..."

You hear small footsteps paddling towards where you could feel Tanjiro's presence, "There, there... sorry, okay? Thanks. You did a great job, Nezuko."

"Rengoku—" Tanjiro gets cut off as you hear him gasp.

"What are you doing?!" Tanjiro exclaims as the sound of a girl panting is heard.

"Get out of our way! Thanks to you guys, we won't be able to have dreams!" A girl yells as you sense footsteps walking towards her as another boy moves to sit up straighter.

"What do you think you're doing? If you're awake, you'd better help us out!" One of the girls yells. "You may have tuberculosis or whatever, but if you don't do your job, I'm going to tell him, and then, he won't show you any dreams, you hear me?!"

The boy stands up slowly as Tanjiro shakily exhales, anger obviously lacing his voice, "Sorry. I have to go fight."

Tanjiro then runs forward, Knocking out two of the four kids as the last girl breaths heavily, taking a few steps back before charging forward.

Tanjiro dodged before hitting the back of her neck as well, making her fall to the ground. "You wanted to stay inside a happy dream, don't you? I know... I wanted to stay inside my dream, too."

Once again, the paddling of footsteps enters your ears as Tanjiro gives a small laugh.

It was silent for a few moments before Tanjiro seemingly turns towards the boy with tuberculosis. "Are you all right?"

"... Thank you. Be careful."

Tanjiro gasps quietly before giving him a small laugh, "Right!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TASHIO SECRETS

— If author see's one comment about how 'rude' or 'annoying' Y/n is, they're going to loose their shit! <3

— Author was on (still is) the brink of passing out due to the fact they're surviving off of like five cups of coffee right now!

— There wasn't a rope tied to Y/n's wrist due to the fact Enmu recognized who Y/n was and remembered Muzan's threat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893K 19.5K 34
๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge...
1.4M 55.5K 42
(Yandere!Demon Slayer x F!Reader) (Warning! Major Themes of Blood, Gore, and Suicide) ็บข้ขœ่–„ๅ‘ฝ : Beautiful women suffer unhappy fates. Everybody wants to...
43.3K 1.6K 28
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
11K 474 12
โ””โžค ๐˜–๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ใ€‚โœ‘ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” โ†ณ โธ™;; โ How did things turn out like this?.... I thought things would be better now, but it seems like it's not. How...