Hero x villain reader

By HaninChan

a collection of x villain reader oneshots under construction🍄 More

my bad writing
Spiderman(peter parker)x villain reader
Gem thief (Nightwing x villain reader)
Moonlight (Nightwing x villain reader)
Justice League x villain reader
Justice League/Batman x villain reader pt2
Wolverine x tired villain reader
Drug (Deadpool x reader)
spiderman peter parker x villain reader
The undying series (Rex x villain reader)
Generator Rex x villain reader
The intruder (Loki x villain reader)
Damian Wayne x Villain reader
abused Hero x villain
You are perfect (reader x cable AKA Nathan Summers)

I want to live (reader x The Question AKA Vic sage)

104 1 0
By HaninChan

This one-shot was a freaking mess, I had to fix it. I wrote it when I was 14 and shit reading it right now it needs major fixing! god damn...

it's The question x villain exhero reader

I'm proud of the edit I hope you like it as I did 🖤

2018-5-14

Warnings:

1-Depression talk 2-bad words

3-bad writing 4-violence

Enjoy ✨

----------------------------------

Being in the justice league is stressful, my mental health has never gotten this bad before... it's really bad, looking at the positive side, everyone likes me here, being one of the loved heroes in the league was great but of course, my inner demons told me otherwise...

Even though a lot of people "love" me, still can't help to doubt myself every day, the pressure they have on me is high... they don't even realize it, one mistake and everything will fall...

if people start to hate me I don't know what I would do anymore, I'll simply lose it... you might say this is a bit dramatic but insecurities are real... living out of the love of people was hard, of course, no one knew of those thoughts, and being an actor has its good side.

The best thing in the justice league Watch Tower was hanging out with my "friends", especially The Question AKA Vic sage, he is one of the most innovative heroes I know, especially since Batman had assigned him to the Lex Luthor and Superman investigation, I CAN'T be on his bad side, he'll just expose me in seconds.

of course, everything was great till this day...

looking around...everything looks blurry.. where the hell am I! ugh my head...

"Well, well, well... finally awake!" the mysterious figure said while looking into my eyes like he was peaking inside my soul... hasn't he learned about personal space before?

"What is wrong with you? untie me!" trying to get out of the chains. finally, my eyes cleared up... I seem to be in a basement or something, Who the hell is this?

"tsk-tsk not yet sweetie, we need to talk" his smirk turns serious.

"What the hell!" struggling to get out, "shhh- stop being annoying and listen to me!", "what! get it over with" at this point, I started getting angry.

finally leaving my face and turning around, "well, I need a favor from you... not a favor it's more of a "you have no choice situation?" do you understand what I'm saying?" turning back again with a creepy expression on.

"what do you mean by I don't have a choice? You do realize I can kill you on the spot right?", his eyes widened in surprise "poor thing, did you forget you're from the justice league? it's not allowed to kill there... didn't batman teach you this? dear old batman wouldn't be proud of this..." his smirk rises again while watching your face sour, finally bursting out of laughter

"What are you laug-" cutting me off, " Your face expressions dear! trying to act like the tough guy meanwhile we both know how weak you are but unlike you I CAN Kill," his smirk grows widely

"if I'M SO WEAK IN YOUR EYES THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK!"

"Well dear, the thing is.. no one would expect that from you, everyone thinks you're... innocent, the nice loveable hero that would never do such a thing... don't you think?"

"I...I don't understand and I don't CARE, I would Never help you anyway!" her/his eyes gleamed with hopelessness, you know what he said was true...

grabs your arm harshly, "don't make me give you a taste of how failure feels like! listen to me I'm giving you a chance!", "I don't care I would never cross them!" screamed at his face. a weird sensation starts to grow on my arm, "dear Y/n I'm giving you a chance" spitting on his face in response.

-wiping his face- disappointment was written on his face, "ok how about we try this"

The weird sensation got worse, trying not to show any signs of pain or weakness but the pain is getting worse by the second, it was literally BURNING my arm

"See? this is what will happen if you DON'T FUCKING SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING" his grab tightens making it worse.

"ok STO-" he stopped, barely breathing from the pain in your arm. "you think I don't know what you're thinking? I know everything about you, even your darkest secrets"

A telepath

"There's no escape, submit to me" his eyes showed emptiness, literally nothing.

"I... don't kn-", "unlike those heroes I actually understand your pain, why even bother protecting them", for the first time today you are silent "so Are you willing to listen now?"

This is too much.

his smirk rises again, "it's simple really, I want you to get me That delicious, AMazing info that they keep in the control room!" his arms on the chair tighten while he talks passionately.

"I don't understand" confusion written on your face, "what don't you understand? get that info and give it to me", "I can't do that, if I do my life is ruined, everything I worked for!". shutting you up "do you think I care? honestly, I don't care what happens to you, all I care about is that info"

"Why should I do it tho? you want to kill me just get it over with!" determination gleams from you

"oh dear haven't you learned anything? you don't have a choice, I don't kill... I torture. let's say you'll forever be haunted by your biggest fears... every day...every second... till the day you leave this universe" grabs your arm, "see this scar? it'll be the guilt, fear, and sadness that's trapped inside of you" walks away "even if I die, you'll still be stuck with the curse"

"so I'll lose either way..." is this how my life will end? at this point fear and loneliness consumed you,

"Unfortunately this is life right? it's not always fair, well time is UP what you decide is your choice, I'll be waiting" knocking you back to sleep

--

waking up, realization immediately hits you, MY ARM, rising my sleeve with the hope that it was just a Nightmare...

it's still there..

you can feel a panic attack is about to begin, tears filling your eyes, Denial, nausea hitting you like a truck... what am I supposed to do? sell my soul for justice or help him...

My morals fighting inside my head, and everything hurts... I don't know anymore. should I just surrender myself? if I do this... there's a big chance that I'll get caught, what will happen to me after?

save me or the world?

finally dragging myself out of my room, one of my special abilities is to block any telepaths from reading my mind... but there's a certain person which doesn't need any mind powers to read anyone out, so I need to avoid him with all of my life..

One side of me wishes someone will just read me out and put me in prison already and my other side just wants to be happy... I want to live

this is going to take time, Shit! I can see Vic there talking to someone I don't give a shit about, I need to leave before he noti- "hey, Y/n wait a second" he starts walking to you

I can't just run, he will know there's something. I need to act normal, turning to face him and giving him your usual smile.

"I was just going to my office " he explained "let's go, I need to continue my work" he starts walking, what the hell do I say, decided to just follow him.

"hmm.. is there something bothering you?" he asked, OF COURSE, "nah I'm just hungry" you can't read his face much... ugh (hehe bad joke right here).

finally arriving at his office, why am I scared of him... "you're not acting like yourself, did something happen?" he said with a caring but sarcastic tone, "no there's nothing, I'm sleepy and shit.."

"hmm... hungry and sleepy? oh that makes sense, I didn't see you yesterday.. where were you?" focused on his computer

"I was in my room, I didn't feel like socializing yesterday"

"that's kind of weird.. considering you LOVE talking to everyone" trying to make a joke,

"Everyone has bad days sometimes", catching his full attention, his blank face is fully on you now, you can feel his faceless face searching you up and down.

this is terrifying, maybe acting like I couldn't hear him was a better option than going with him.. "are you better today?", "I'm fine" giving him your usual smile... he got up from his chair and walked closer to you "ok.. so what about your arm... you didn't go to any mission for a while now..." taking your arm in his hand, taking a closer look at the scar

grasping your arm from him, "don't worry haha... it's just an old scar I got from a long time ago" slowly hiding your arm from him,

now he knows there's something wrong for sure, "I need to go continue my work ok?" he grabbed your wrist again... getting embarrassed "sorry, of course" he says

walking to your room,

I don't have access inside that room any way I need to find a way...

most people would judge me but would you save yourself or others? who knows what that villain would do with that info anyway? maybe he's going to blackmail them or something... who cares about strangers.. I don't deserve this... I was supposed to be having a nice week... but instead everything went upside down.

call me selfish.. Idc

collecting info wasn't hard or easy but I've been here for a long time to know everyone has their personal routine here.

watching them for a while did the job.

Blind trust.. huh

a week later

This is it, today is the day

11 pm, most of them went to sleep already, the problem is there are guards everywhere.

sneaking through the building as quietly and stealthily as possible, this is the day I lost myself, my dignity, my life.. this is it! I must succeed.

There's no room for failure.

Arriving in time, the guard's patrol this time is on the other side of the hallway, This is my chance.

typing the password, finding the password was the hardest part but thankfully for batman and his blind trust, I found it.

haha it opened. going inside and plugging the hard drive into the master computer, you practiced all of this in your head for a while now.

Loading 1%

This is going to be the longest 10 minutes of my life

Fear eating you up, at any second I might get caught

50%

God, please be faster

"I knew it"

turning at the sound, Fuck it's him...

60%

"calm down, it's not too late to stop what you're doing" Vic Aka The question said.

65%

"You need to leave"

"as cringy as saying this, but this isn't you, just stop" walking closer "before it's too late" taking slow steps toward you.

70%

"I watched you all week, honestly I didn't think you'd do this for real"

pulling out your gun and pointing it at him "don't get any closer" threatening him, his serious aura freaking you out, this is too much.

everything I've built has been ruined in a week

80%

come on! be faster!!

"Y/n I don't know what happened but this is not the answer" walking slowly toward you

"I said stop!" tights the grip on the gun, "we both know if you pull the trigger everyone would come here and it will become a bigger problem than it is"

"You don't know shit! you think you know everything!", "then tell me... you can trust me Y/N"

95%

"I see," while you took a quick peek at the screen he ran at you at full speed and knocked the gun out of your hands

getting into a fighting stance "I warned you, " he attacked you but hesitation weakening his hit and giving you a chance to strike back.

the hit wasn't as clever as you thought, pining you on the floor "stop this shit!" kicking him off of you

100%

both of you looked at the hard drive, running to take it, he took it first.

finally, you had enough, charging an attack right into his stomach. he didn't expect that one... making him fall.

snatching the hard drive from him and rushing outside the room, searching for a quick escape

I need an escape RIGHT NOW

The question catches up to you "This is enough!" giving you another chance, looking at the time, perfect the guards shouldn't be near this exit!

"I surely underestimated you Y/N, but what reason do you have for this?!" he said with frustration and disappointment

paying no mind to what he was saying, rushing to the exit, it was a window from the second floor, I don't have any other choice. falling into the bushes, it hurts a lot but there's no time for this, my healing factor will have to deal with it, meanwhile, his won't.

racing to your car, to somehow find him there...

"You think you can get rid of me that easily? I don't know what reason you have for this but this is going to kill thousands of people and ruin YOUR life!" he's waiting for an answer but you decided to say nothing "I see, I'm not letting you go without a FIGHT" being the martial artist he is, this wasn't going to be an easy fight.

adrenaline fueling, throwing the first punch, "weak hit" catching your arm and throwing you on the floor easily. "you might have forgotten but I'm a master at hand-to-hand combat" standing in a confident stance

panic setting in, getting back up and kicking him, "cheap" he said after grabbing your leg and throwing you at the wall.

usually, you are good at fighting but right now it's impossible to focus, especially since you're fighting your only friend.

pulling your other gun out, not giving you any more chances, pining you down, and taking the hard drive from you, "if you dare to even think about kicking me again! I'll activate the emergency alarm immediately" he threatened, I never saw that side of him before...

I'm dead, looking at the hard drive, he smashes it next to your head.

"I want to know why?!" getting closer "what made you do this!"

his stomach is open I ca- "I swear to fucking god if you even consider pushing me!" he knew before you even tried.

silence "You know what! come with me!" grabbing you roughly, literally dragging you at this point.

pushing you into his office, locking the door shut, and walking towards you.

can't help but feel a little intimidated "now you're cornered, Speak!" even without a face you can tell he's angry

attacking him once more, he didn't expect this one I guess.. kicking you back in response, "You're getting on my nerves" ok that hurt.

"why are you giving me a chance? that's the real question!"

"I know you and you need a strong reason for this," he said calmly

silence

-sigh- walks away "I won't tell on you, I won't hesitate if you repeat it again" unlocking the door for you, "once you feel ready to talk you know where to find me.

heading to your room, locking the door "how dumb is he..."

seems like he has a weak spot for you...

staying in your room for the rest of the night, unsure what to do, to grieve or fight back and try again.

I almost don't feel bad for what I did, that asshole! why does he need to be nice? since when does he mix feelings with work?!

The burn... a scar that will haunt me forever

washing my face, I need to calm my nerves down.

I want to live even though my destiny is clear.

looking at your reflection, dark eye bags cover your face. a week ago my skin was flawless.

Fuck him! no one messes with my skin. I worked hard for it... who am I kidding. I'm losing it.. I need to find a way

washing your face once again, looking at yourself but something seems different. the mirror is changing... shit! I'm really losing my mind.

The mirror shows a smirking figure.

Fuck...

skip to the basement

"tsk-tsk seems like you failed, on top of that your dear friend knows you messed up too" he starts clapping "bravo, bravo... you can't even do one thing right!" he finally shows his true anger

you couldn't say anything, what can I say anyway?

"what am I going to do with you Y/n huh?" looking over his torture tools, this is going to be a long night...

"how about we try this!" he took a small knife "let's carve more scars, you seem to love them" his smirk slowly rise

it was a long night indeed,

"ummmm I think I'm done now... now let's think about what I want again"

he talks to you like nothing happened a minute ago, meanwhile, blood covered you everywhere.

trying your best to focus, but the blood loss doesn't help

he sighed "I choose to forgive you, you would say why? well the thing is.... you seem to be dead already, how about we try to revive you a little" he snaps his finger, lots of the cuts on you heal, faster than your body can do.

"change of plans! I don't want that info anymore!" searching for a reaction or expression on your dead face.

"hmm, you seem to give up easily" walking in circles "AHA I have an idea!" Grabs your chair harshly.

"What was his name... hmmm OH OH! it's THE QUESTION! what a cool name"

finally catching your attention. "finally! YOU are ALIVE! hahaha"

staying silent to not give him the satisfaction he wanted.

"I want you to kill him," he said with a blank expression, "he ruined the mission so kill him! this is a perfect revenge"

unbelievable

he didn't even wait for your answer he just knocked you back to sleep.

--------

I can finally say I'm proud of this, I spent MONTHS on this... believe it or not... to end it with a cliffhanger -sigh- hopefully someday I'll write a second part or maybe just leave it as it is

please if you like it tell me <3 thank you for reading.

The question VIC sage from justice league unlimited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 28.4K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
40.3K 1.8K 27
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
545K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
18.5K 471 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...