๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ . ๐๐—๐

Por ihawttop

" ๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐† ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ " - ๐‘๐จ๐ ๐–๐š๐ฏ๐ž. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ... Mรกs

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹
i.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜

2.8K 159 50
Por ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀Í 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
" 𝚃𝙰𝙴 "

||

It's been over week since Tae came with the conclusion that Ares had Schizophrenia and was not well, the two haven't communicated at all and Tae been trying to convince himself that Ares was going to come around.

All Dazaí wanted was to make Ares feel better but the way Ares was reflecting bad it seem like he was doing a bad job or being a bad boyfriend.

Tae knew that it was Ares first time, probably ever dealing with an episode so he probably was trying his hardest and was becoming stressed about everything and how stuff was changing around him.

Tae just wanted to know if Ares was okay but it seem that he went M.i.a, seeing how he's blocked a bunch of people even including the ones close to him and Dazaí.

Tae even tried to call him off his 'TextNow' number but it seem he blocked that number once realizing it was Tae.

Tae didn't want to lose Ares, more like help him. If he was being honest he cared about Ares more than himself so he was worried about him more than anything else, Ares been the only thing on his mind.

Tae haven't been going out so much lately, he been staying in his bedroom. Laparis and Hades had tried to get him out to go to the mall and get him to eat but he wasn't up for that either.

He didn't feel drain or anything, he just felt lonely and unhappy without the male wrapped around his wait and complaining about him going somewhere.

He's been overly irritated and aggravated by everything, everything seemed to piss him off so he wasn't communicating with anyone and been trying to balance his feelings by listening to music and smoking weed like a manic.

Tae took a deep breath and rolled his eyes, irritated by the fact he didn't do anything but worry about Ares.

"Hand me da Black and Mild, damn. I'a neva been dis bent fa sumone." He huffed. "Not even ova a bitch." He shook his head.

Tae turned on his back and stared up at the ceiling, "I gotta go do sumthing today." He muttered to himself.

He laid in his bed at least for ten minutes before grabbing his remote off his nightstand and turning on his Television and immediately clicking on Youtube and playing 'Killing Me Softly' by Fugees and turning the volume up.

He opened up his nightstand and pulled out a incense stick and lit it and placed the burning incense upon his desk.

Walking into his connected-bathroom and turning his bathroom light on, he shook his dreads out of his face and stared at himself.

"Am I gettin' skinny?" He scrunched his face up, Tae immediately groaned when he dwelled on his words and exhaled in disbelief, "Fuck!"

After a two hours of gathering himself and caring to his mental health for the greater good, he was now making himself some wings he order earlier.

"Lemme see dat thongg." Tae dragged before laughing at his self and putting on a random Anime on the flatscreen tv.

Tae was planning on binge watching a movie and drawing, seeing how he decided he wasn't leaving out of his home.

"Taeee!" He seen Paris ran down stairs and up to him, the smaller wore a graphic crop top with a pair of baggy sweatpants and a black durag tied around his head.

Paris flopped down beside him and gave Tae an hug. "Heyy Tae smiled, seeing how he needed a hug from Laparis because he gave the best hugs.

Tae hugged him back. "Wassup ma." He greeted as they held in each other's embrace for a moment before pulling apart. "None, you?" Paris questioned, sitting in apple sauce criss form and looking at his best friend who hummed a little and nodded.

"Ain't nothin." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You be doing betta?"

"Could be betta but i'm good, I preciate yo concern." He said.

Paris hummed softly, "Mhm, I preciate you for coming out your room. I got scared, thought yo ass was dead up in there, man."

Tae chuckled lightly and shook his head, "Nah just thinkin 'bout my phat."

Paris nodded his head and smiled at the taller. "He gonna come around, you just gotta give him time."

"I know but i'm just worried bout li' foe." Dazaí sighed. "I don't want him doing something bad to himself, I just wanna tell him dat I wanna help him and he ain't gotta go through dis alone."

"I wanna get him help properly, and not 'thugging it out'. Dis sumthang you can't just put aside and thug out, paris.. It's going get worse if he do dat."

Laparis knew Tae only wanted the best for his boyfriend, Paris was happy that Ares had a person like Tae who cared about him.

And, tae was thinking he was being a bad boyfriend, he was the complete opposite.

"Well, you gotta communicate that and it's wonderful that you wanna help him." He smiled, "If y'all don't talk it out, y'all might fall out and I know neither of you want to see that happening." Laparis told him.

"He ain't leaving me, on foe'nem grave. We locks in despite if we ain't talkin' but i'll go by shorty and see if he holdin' up and up fa dat conversation."

"Seee, big boy steps." Paris laughed softly, kissing Dazaí cheek and sending him a smile then standing up from the couch.

//

Dazaí parked his Porsche in Ares driveway and stepped out of his car and closed the door softly, it was now dark time and Tae grew the courage to come and check on his lover.

He wore a simple outfit; An white t with sweatpants and some Dior shoes on his feet.

Xo had to be somewhere because Ares McLaren and his Charger was the only cars in the driveway.

He walked up to the door and fished the spare key out of his pocket and unlocked the door and walked into his lover huge home.

He stepped out of his shoes and locked the door behind him before jogging up the flight of stairs, "Goddamn stairs took me back to my high school days." He huffed once reaching the top.

Tae walked up to Ares room and walked inside of his bedroom. Ares room was very dark and cold but Ares was adorable tangled up in a blanket with his Beats over his ears, Tae sighed in relief and smiled softly and quietly sat down on the floor beside Ares's bed.

He stared at nothing in particular and his mind began wander, laying his head on his knees and swallowing the lump in his throat as his eyes became glossy and his jaw tightened.

He bit his lip and sniffled softly then was startled by Ares who jumped out of his sleep and took a moment to gather his breath.

Ares immediately noticed his lover whom was sitting on the floor beside his bed, he removed the Beats headphones and frowned at why Tae was on the floor.

"Say, why ya down dere? C'mea li' baby." He spoke, his tone was very raspy and scratchy.

Tae nodded his head and stood up and climbed into Ares's sheets as told. Ares pulled Tae to him and cradled the smaller into his lap. "I miss ya so much." Ares smiled softly at him, kissing Tae's jaw.

Tae smiled back then instantly buried his face into Ares neck, Ares immediately felt horrible when he realized Tae was crying.

He didn't know why he snapped on Tae, he haven't even been thinking how Tae could be taking this.

"I'm sorry, Tae." He rubbed Tae's back gently.

Tae sat up, "It's okay, it's not yo fault."

Ares wiped Tae's face and leaned up and placed a kiss on his boyfriend forehead. "I was juss scared, bae. And whole lotta was goin' on in ma head, I didn't flash on you like dat."

"It's not yo fault, Tae." Ares told him as he stared at him with a soft gaze.

Tae nodding his head and sniffing lightly. "Okay." He uttered, "You 'member what happened?" He asked him, rubbing his eyes.

"Um, it's foggy but I kno wat started me ta freak out." Ares said, "You mind telling me?" Dazaí asked the other.

"Nah, ion mind. I was waitin' on dat rap nigga and I was sippin' den I think I was sippin' ta much and I started getting a paranoia feeling den I hear a voice say 'Wat Tae doin' and i'm looking like wat?"

"Why dey worried 'bout me?" Tae frowned, Ares smacked his lips and held a 'exactly' look on his face and pointed at Tae. "Right. I got confused 'cause is really something beside me or not? But den I start havin' conversation with it, luckily no one was dere ta see dat shit man."

"It effectively started ta pissed me off by remindin' of an regret I have." He gritted softly, "Ion wanna talk bout dat doa." Ares mumbled, looking away.

Tae nodding his head and grabbing the other's chin, connecting their line of vision and smiling at him. "We don't have to." He sent a smile to Ares.

Tae was happy to be in his boyfriend presence and embrace, he loved when Ares always felt safe enough to open up about what happened with him.

"What happened afta dat booka?" Tae asked softly. "I get up 'fore dat son of a bitch and held it at gun point like a dumb ass." Area face-palmed himself.

"Ion think das dumb, shit I would've did da same thang." Tae chuckled, moving Ares hand down and making Ares chuckle at him.

"So it started sayin' 'do it' den tha voice became into multiple voices and I start tweakin' and wavin ma Glock 'round cause i'm overly confused."

"I know ma phat was prolly so scared." Tae sighed lightly, tracing his thumb along Ares veins.

Ares smiled and felt comfort in Tae's words. "Ya make me feel good, yo ass is like ma hero. Ya always dere ta stop me from doing anything reckless despite wat I'm 'bout ta do."

Dazaí chuckled and smiled,
"I been doing dat since we met."

"On slime, I was finna fye dat bitch up." Ares laughed.

Tae snickered and licked over his lips, "Aye shorty. Can I aware you what's happening with you and tell you how to make it not worse?" Tae asked him.

Ares nodded his head, "I wan' dese muthafuckers gone so tell me, i'm all ears fa ya." Ares said, beginning to crease his lovers thighs and staring at him.

"I hop on google and look up what is it called when you see things and hear shit otha folks don't, and it's called schizophrenic and it a disorder that makes you see and hear shit das not really there."

"You ever heard 'bout, li' folks?" Tae asked him with slight crease eyebrows.

Ares held a soft mug on his face and creased his eyebrows at Tae. "Mane, das fa 'em crazy people?"

Tae laughed at him, "Yea if you wanna put it like that." He shook his head.

Ares huffed. "Igh continue." He demanded softly.

"I seen dat you can treated it and what not, you can get treatment by goin' to da mental health clinic and seeing a specialist to help you professionally deal with this. I'm not a doctor or anything so I want da real deal fa you, you feel me, shorty?"

Ares stared at Tae with a calm expression on his face and licked his lips as he thought in his mind, 'He's not givin' up on me?' He thought, becoming slightly confused.

Tae wasn't giving up on him and on top of that he was suggesting that Ares should deal with his situation properly, he really wanted him.

The only reason why he flashed at him because he thought Tae was going to think him crazy and at the moment that made Ares overly irritated.

He didn't want Tae to him so if he goes and sees this specialist Tae was talking about, he wouldn't leave him and won't think he's crazy.

He also really wanted to get the voices out of his head so he did want them gone after Ares left the studio that night, this voice's immediately came back to taunt him and say negative things about him.

They talked about the way the boy looked, saying Ares was ugly and he slowly was about to believe them.

The voices were loud so Ares been wearing his Beats headphones and blasting music despite if he was damaging his eardrums, he was trying his best to not listen to them and do what they were taunting him to do.

The voices were nuisances and provoking, he didn't know why this was happening to him but he wanted them gone.

Ares realized drugs weren't going to solve this problem because that's when he was most vulnerable when he was intoxicated seeing how he always becomes paranoid.

Ares smiled and nodded his head to Dazaí words and watched a smile creep up his lover face.

"I feel ya, slime. I'll do tha real deal thang."

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐓𝐚𝐞 & 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬,
𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

995K 41.9K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
996K 32.9K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...