My Shining Star

By Myuseriszoey

A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a de... More

A/N: intro
Chapter 1: The past & now the present
The Weeping Willow (FULL VERSION)
Chapter 2: Maxine who?!
Chapter 3: Memories of their past
Chapter 4: Cooped up
Chapter 5: Our saviors
Chapter 6: Finders keepers
Chapter 7: Just once
Chapter 8: Dance fail
Chapter 9: Big bad wolf
Chapter 10: Thinking about you
πŸ‹ Chapter 11: A tease
Chapter 12: Welcomed but not
πŸ”“ Characters Unlocked (1)
Chapter 13: Run Maxi RUN!
Chapter 14: A way 2 hide a lie
πŸ‹ Chapter 15: Fuzzy feelings
Chapter 16: Not so bad
Chapter 17: Top of the chain
Chapter 18: Fuming rage
Chapter 19: I'll always be there
Chapter 20: Something new
Chapter 21: Tell me everything...
Chapter 22: To the beasts city
Chapter 23: Downsides of traveling
Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!
Chapter 25: It's all coming back to me now
πŸ‹ Chapter 26: Plans to seduction
Chapter 27: My expertise
Chapter 28: We could have had...
πŸ‹ Chapter 29: Jealousy between two
Chapter 31: Eyes on me!
Chapter 32: A shy stranger
πŸ‹ Chapter 33: A wolf's obsession
Chapter 34: A wish comes true
πŸ‹ Chapter 35: New rivals, new problems
Chapter 36: The tiger outside my window
πŸ”“ Characters Unlocked (2)
πŸ‹ Chapter 37: A kitty's prize
Chapter 38: Confessions
Chapter 39: Sweet promises
πŸ‹ Chapter 40: Feline's trickery
Chapter 41: Queen over night
Chapter 42: Willow's true colors
Chapter 43: My downfall to a new change?
Chapter 44: Gardening 101
πŸ‹ Chapter 45: Bashful beast
Chapter 46: The ultimate quest for sashimi
πŸ‹ Chapter 47: Sweet treat
Chapter 48: A shiver down my spine
Chapter 49: Tiger vs. Tree
πŸ‹ Chapter 50: A king's love
Chapter 51: Bunny Avalanche
Chapter 52: Villain revealed
Chapter 53: Eat or forever hold your peas!
Chapter 54: Family problems
Chapter 55: Tiger king's downfall
Chapter 56: Truth behind a suspicious tiger
Chapter 57: Family reunion
πŸ‹ Chapter 58: The tiger inside me
Chapter 59: Battle between favoritism
Chapter 60: Wish upon a star (End)

Chapter 30: Landslide

1.1K 58 2
By Myuseriszoey

Chapter cover: Pintrest/ landslide

Maxine POV

"Ouchie!"

I hissed in pain, rubbing my back. I turned my head to the source of my pain, there stood Sebastian beside me.

Ray and I came along with Sebastian to do some shopping. We went deeper into the beast city where the market is.

There were many stalls that had different types of beastmen selling all kinds of goods. Animal hides were placed on the ground while precious goods like meat, fabric, or craftables were placed on tables.

Right now Sebastian was busy buying some things I listed down to what we need in the house. In a glimpse I met his side eye as he looked at me all clueless on what was going on.

I saw a smirk appear in his face that made a rising irritation come within me. That made me pout when I saw his sly smirk right in front of my eyes. A memory from this morning popped in my head on how he tortured me.

He kept fucking me even when I begged him to stop but he did it nonstop. I think I passed out after my sixth orgasm. I won't lie, it was great but after we were done my body ached in pain, mostly my area down below.

When I woke up in the afternoon he fed me some emeralds to heal some of my pain away. But right after I was done eating, he pounced on me, continuing to mate from yesterday. 

"You damn cat lets see how long your confidence will last.." I mumbled, secretly declaring a war between him and I.

I stopped staring at him and looked up at the sky. It was already noon and the sunlight was incomparably intense like the summer heat. I quickly closed my eyes away from the blinding sunlight. A hand appeared at the top of my head, shading my view from the sunlight.

"Maxine, are you alright? You're sweating so much" Raymond said, he looked at me with a worried expression as he blocked the sunlight using his tall body.

He looked down at me with a sad look with his ear slightly drooping down.

Dang..

The only thing that came to mind was his tall figure.

Was he always this tall?!!

Holy shit!

My mouth slightly agape just noticing his gigantic body figure right before my eyes! Ray was around seven feet or so. Come to think of it, I haven't ever once observed him closely. I'm amazed how I haven't noticed this until now.

Just how did he get so tall?! He is even taller than me and Sebby!

My mind was in a daze just looking at him, it stopped when Ray suddenly swayed his hand that held a wide leaf back and forth.

I woke up from my daze and yelled " I'm okay! Don't worry about me Ray", patting his bare chest since I couldn't reach his shoulder. He stopped swaying the big leaf and dropped it on the ground.

To my surprise, I saw a hint of red in his cheeks when he slightly looked away from me. It took a while for him to look at me again. Just then he bends down to my level, where his head was right in front of mine.

"Huh?" I said in utter confusion what he was doing.

In the side of my eyes I saw his fluffy tail below wag. He placed my hand on top of his black ruffled hair. Ray looked at me with his eyes sparkling. It was like he was asking me to rub his head nonchalantly.

I giggled at his actions, the way he shows his adorable puppy face to me. Ray felt annoyed and started to whimper like a puppy waiting for attention when I took too long.

I moved my hands beginning to lightly pat his head, he in return excitedly wagged his fluffy tail back and forth while his ears perked up. I then brushed his hair using my fingers, delicately combing his ruffled hair.

I held my breath trying to hold in my joy, while closing my eyes. I tried my best not to scream but....

"He's so cute! Cute! The way his adorable face looks when he shyly asks for something. It's just so cute!"

(Anime: dress up my darling)

"Ray, you adorable little puppy!"

***
3rd POV

Just when Maxine was obsessing over the cute Ray, she felt a large hand pull her back around her waist. There behind her she saw Sebastian tightly hugging her. He smiled fondly at her and began tangling his fingers on her hair. He watched her comfortably lean into his chest that made him hum in satisfaction.

Sebastian ignored the wolf beastmen's bitter gazes directed at him. He instead focused his gaze on his loving wife that was right in his arms. He bent down lightly pecking her forehead down to the crooks of her neck. As he licked, and toyed with her delicate skin that only left red markings on her skin from last night.

Raymond in the sidelines chuffed in annoyance, he was irritated that his attention got taken away. It was such a short time he got but either way he was still sad, wishing for more of her time. He loved whenever she caresses his hair, her soft fingers felt relaxing and comfortable.

When Maxine offered to pet him he would instantly accept rushing to her like an obedient puppy he was. His habit of her petting him became a daily thing they would do and without it he would feel sad.

But then something unexpected happened Raymond was in utter shock. He didn't know why but it made him feel uncomfortable despite it being a normal thing. His eyes widened when he saw the two lovingly show affection moreover intimacy to each other.

He saw Sebastian peck kisses over her head down to cheeks. A growl ripped inside of him just looking at the two especially Maxine whose face looked happy. Raymond's heart sank like a ship once he saw the two connect their lips together.

He didn't know why but one thing for sure, Raymond hated jaguar beastmen in front of him. In his mind, there is no such thing for a feline and wolf beastmen to be friends. To what she had always said to him. He hated how the jaguar steals her attention and everything away from him. Even though it wasn't his to begin with but it made him fume in anger not having it for himself.

His mind ran with wild and lucrative thoughts between himself and Maxine. Raymond wished that they switched places as he could be the one kissing her. If so, he wouldn't take a second notice on monopolizing her in every way possible whether it was her attention, body, or her whole self Raymond wouldn't mind it at all.

All he thought about since they moved was Maxine. Raymond thought about her all day and night. Not once in his mind had he taken a break from her, it was only images of her and only her.

Raymond's lucrative thoughts suddenly disappeared once he heard Maxine's voice. It made his fuzzy tail swish excitedly waiting for what she was going to say. Though to his surprise it wasn't her who spoke first...

" There is only one more thing we need. Do you want anything else? I can get you anything you want" Sebastian asked, laying on the crooks of Maxine's neck. He affectionately hugged her around her waist rubbing her chest down to her tummy.

"Why don't we do it later. Let's take a break for now, I'm hungry" Maxine said, just when her stomach grumbled for food. It made Raymond and Sebastian chuckle by her grumbling stomach.

"Bunny, do you want to buy something to eat? There are stalls that sell roasted meat" Sebastian pointed to the stall not too far away from them.

It sold various meats that were skewered in a stick and roasted over fire wood. It was just the typical meat roast that was chard over fire wood. There was salt sprinkled but no other seasoning. Some of the other meat had honey and other sauces in it.

"No thanks Sebby, I already packed some food" She said declining his offer. Maxine secretly flicked her fingers and out of thin air four wooden square boxes appeared landing right on her hands.

"Ta Da!"

Maxine revealed holding the four stacked up boxes in the air. She wore a smiling face while showing off her boxes of lunch to them. Ever since she blasted a fireball through the house walls, Maxine knew... she could be the great wizard of Oz- actually no... a great wizard to awesomeness!

She then started practicing how to wield her powers. It was a rigorous path, mostly from Sebastian's nagging which ultimately made her banned from using her powers inside but she did succeed in the end!

But now she could store, make items appear with one single flick and many more!

"Look Ray, I made your favorite! Beef bulgogi with stir fried rice!" She cheerfully said, as she teased him by waving the box to linger a scent of beef onto his nose.

" I made many dishes here, so pick what you want. We can share with each other to taste the different foods I packed. Some-" She chattered about the types of food she packed which made the two beastmen chuckled in delight by her found kindness and warmth. They felt her love and care radiating to them.

" Let's go over there to eat" Raymond suggested, pointing to a spot that was under a tree. The leaves were big and thick making it the perfect place to eat as it shaded them away from the  scorching sun.

"Yeah, let's go there!" Maxine beamed in delight, holding up her box but only to be snatched by Raymond.

"Let me hold this for you" He lifted the boxes off her hands and they began walking towards the tree.

They walked beside Maxine who was in the middle walking towards the tree. They both held her hands clinging to her dearly.

"Huh??"

"Why do I feel like something burning?"

During the walk Maxine felt something burning through the sides of her head. What she didn't notice were the two beastmen who stared at each other with cold expressions on their faces. It was like lasers beamed out of their eyes targeting each other, like it was some sort of competition between the two.

***
Maxine POV

When we were done eating, we went back shopping once more to get the final items on the list. We started walking back home with goodies in our hands.

Raymond carried a dead goat that he recently hunted over his shoulder while Sebastian insistently carried my magical tote bag that was on my shoulder. I told him there was no need to do that since it was easy to carry around.

Despite having most of the items stored in my tote bag, Sebastian had a worried expression on his face. He thought that it might be too heavy for me, even though it was light as a feather when carrying it around. I assured him I can carry it myself and that he didn't need to do so.

But he quickly snatched my tote bag out of my shoulder. He wore it himself but not on his shoulder as the strap was too small to fit. He instead carried it on his elbow.

I giggled at him, when he looked so silly carrying a bag that didn't fit on his shoulder. He looked like my grandma when shopping, always holding her purse by her elbow with a sassy posture like she was about to beat someone up if they got too close.

When we were walking home, I saw crowds of male beastmen huddled around in a circle. I couldn't see anything, their big bulky bodies blocked my view on what was happening.

Suddenly, I was pulled from the side by Sebby whose face looked stern and serious. I turned to Ray but his face was also the same as Sebby's. They both looked at the scenery at what just happened while I was stuck seeing beastmens bodies right in front of my face.

Looking around I saw some groups of males huddling around a few females. By the look of their faces it didn't look too good. Most of the females around looked angry while a few were straight up terrified. I didn't know what was going on but I had to know right now!

" Sebby!" I called out,

I tipped toed and pulled his cheek to get his attention. I saw his orange eyes flicker as he turned to me. He had a worried expression written all over his face judging by his eyes that looked sad.

" Bunny, it's alright. We can find a new home" He gently said, pulling me in an embrace. My face landed right on his chiseled pecs as he started to caress my hair.

I felt a sudden hand touch my wrist and there I saw Ray rubbing it. He slowly brushed my wrist with his hands. It made me even more confused by their actions. I looked at him bewildered at what they were doing. Sebastian hugged me from behind while Ray rubbed my arm using his hands.

"Huh?? Whaaatttt?" I said, oblivious to their action. I was just confused.

"Why the heck are they soothing me? I don't even know what is happening! I can't even see anything and my current height isn't helping me! I wish I could be taller at times like these, I envy tall people like Ray" I thought

" What do you mean new home? What's happening?! I can't see a thing!" I asked him.

He then carried me up and placed me over his shoulder. I sat on his shoulder and there I saw lots of dirt and stone on the ground, the place we used to live was now gone.

My eyes widened upon seeing fallen homes buried and destroyed in pieces by what looks like a landslide that happened. There were many homes that were completely terminated  and the only thing that was left were rocks, wood and dirt on the ground.

In the distance I could see what used to be our home and now it's turned into rubble.

"NOOOOooooo! Our home!"

Aside from that it was a bummer that this happened. I felt bad for the ones who got affected when the landslide hit. It crushed and damaged homes and maybe orcs inside but it was a good thing there were not many casualties only people injured when Sebastian explained it to me.

To be honest there was not much in our house anyways, most of our stuff was still in my inventory. During the four weeks of living here, we didn't ever decorate nor move our stuff in. Since I have been "ahem" busy with fun and pleasure for the past weeks.

From what I could remember there were some furniture like rugs, tables, and blankets inside our house. Some of the food that was stored in our house was about to get rotten. That was why we went shopping today, glad we went shopping.

I was planning to decorate today but I guess not..

Thanks for reading😻😻🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.2K 11
Adia, a newly 22 year old trying to complete a bachelor's degree in wildlife biology and nursing, ends up in the beast world after tripping, who will...
7.8K 58 7
ฅ⁠^β β€’β ο»Œβ β€’β ^⁠ฅThese recommendations include polyandry and smut. The story is about a female main character who transmigrates to a jungle world full of...
39.6K 1.4K 81
You , just take the path through the woods to your favorite spot to relax on the river beach when a sand tornado takes you to Beastworld wait I don't...
27.4K 1.7K 17
Join Dahlia as she stumbles across the Beastworld after dying in a car wreck. While never one to ever consider herself the main character, here she w...