My Shining Star

Por Myuseriszoey

A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a de... Mais

A/N: intro
Chapter 1: The past & now the present
The Weeping Willow (FULL VERSION)
Chapter 2: Maxine who?!
Chapter 3: Memories of their past
Chapter 4: Cooped up
Chapter 5: Our saviors
Chapter 6: Finders keepers
Chapter 7: Just once
Chapter 8: Dance fail
Chapter 9: Big bad wolf
Chapter 10: Thinking about you
🍋 Chapter 11: A tease
Chapter 12: Welcomed but not
🔓 Characters Unlocked (1)
Chapter 13: Run Maxi RUN!
Chapter 14: A way 2 hide a lie
🍋 Chapter 15: Fuzzy feelings
Chapter 16: Not so bad
Chapter 17: Top of the chain
Chapter 18: Fuming rage
Chapter 19: I'll always be there
Chapter 20: Something new
Chapter 21: Tell me everything...
Chapter 22: To the beasts city
Chapter 23: Downsides of traveling
Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!
Chapter 25: It's all coming back to me now
🍋 Chapter 26: Plans to seduction
Chapter 27: My expertise
Chapter 28: We could have had...
🍋 Chapter 29: Jealousy between two
Chapter 30: Landslide
Chapter 31: Eyes on me!
Chapter 32: A shy stranger
🍋 Chapter 33: A wolf's obsession
Chapter 34: A wish comes true
🍋 Chapter 35: New rivals, new problems
Chapter 36: The tiger outside my window
🔓 Characters Unlocked (2)
🍋 Chapter 37: A kitty's prize
Chapter 38: Confessions
Chapter 39: Sweet promises
🍋 Chapter 40: Feline's trickery
Chapter 41: Queen over night
Chapter 42: Willow's true colors
Chapter 43: My downfall to a new change?
Chapter 44: Gardening 101
🍋 Chapter 45: Bashful beast
Chapter 46: The ultimate quest for sashimi
Chapter 48: A shiver down my spine
Chapter 49: Tiger vs. Tree
🍋 Chapter 50: A king's love
Chapter 51: Bunny Avalanche
Chapter 52: Villain revealed
Chapter 53: Eat or forever hold your peas!
Chapter 54: Family problems
Chapter 55: Tiger king's downfall
Chapter 56: Truth behind a suspicious tiger
Chapter 57: Family reunion
🍋 Chapter 58: The tiger inside me
Chapter 59: Battle between favoritism
Chapter 60: Wish upon a star (End)

🍋 Chapter 47: Sweet treat

695 40 8
Por Myuseriszoey

(Manga: Male lead I respect your taste)

Maxine POV

"Awwww! Seanie, Is that for mommy?" I asked.

I was in awe seeing my cub, who had a single pink flower in his hand. When he came back from a short hunting trip with his father and brothers. I saw my jaguar baby who was in his beastkin form come running with his two baby legs towards me with excitement. I saw his pink eyes shimmer while his tail and furry ears perked up feeling happy.

Rowan, who was between all of us, observed the cubs. He looked at Sean who was looking at me and sneaked his finger to pinch his cheek. It was so chubby and smooth Rowan pinched once more.

"Chubby cheeks," Rowan whispered.

"Mama, luve?" Sean questioned.

Sean's small fingers touched each other feeling nervous as he stood there turning his hips left and right. He had his head down while his pink eyes peeked at me waiting for my response. His cute little jaguar ears perk open ready to hear what I had to say.

"KKKKkkkyyyyyaaaa!!!! So cute!" I squealed. My jaguar baby is just too cute! I patted the top of his brown fluffy hair, using my finger to light poke his chubby cheek.

"Yea, Mommy loves it very much! Thank you, baby"

When I saw his nervous face earlier his pink eyes glimmered brightly when he heard my sweet compliment. I felt a love arrow striking my heart seeing my baby's bright smile in front of my eyes. I pulled Sean closer to me, trapping him into a hug. He giggled when I tickled his funny bone near his hip. He used his hands to playfully tug and touch my face.

Lately, Sebby took the cubs in the forest to train. My cubs who were still in their jaguar form are now able to transform into their beastkin form and now are ten months old. They were still small in their beastkin form but talking to them was what made my whole day.

"MAMMAAA!" A loud baby voice yelled in the air.

Me, Sean and Rowan turned around and there we saw Sage aka the momma's boy come with a pouty expression.

Sage was indeed jealous when stomping his small feet towards us. I saw his chubby cheek bloat red as he stood tall with his puffed chest trying to act intimidating. His pink eyes narrowed in seriousness but closely observing he had teary eyes ready to cry.

"More chubby cheeks," Rowan whispered once more. He had his finger ready to poke the Sage soft yet bloated cheeks.

"You stop! Stop!" Sage said repeatedly. He had his hands open showing a stop right at his brother's face.

I giggled seeing Sage's face lean closer towards his from just to give him a pout with his bloated cheeks. When I was holding Sean in my arms Sage used his arms to pull him off out of jealousy. His jaguar baby fangs were shown.

"Sage! No fight! Don't fight with your brother"

Both babies screamed as Sage "the momma's boy" tried pulling Sean off my arms. His hands slightly pulled and poked Sean's brown hair but Rowan grabbed his hand off in an instant. Sage who was now around Rowan's arms growled at Sean still in my arms.

I moved Sam into my other arms to let Sage come in my other arm.

"Hmph!" Was what Sage said with a pouty face.

Sage crossed his arms and turned his head around angry. His fur in his tail rose like a cat feeling aggressive. His body now faced Rowan with his head now slumped in his left shoulder.

"It's okay, bud" Rowan said, giving Sage a pat in the back.

Even when I couldn't see his face I could tell that he was sad. I was worried but good thing Rowen was there next to me. He had his hand gently patting Sage's back to soothe him. He assured the sad cub with his ears and tail a little droopy.

The pink flower Sean gave me was placed above my left ear. My hand was on top of Sean's head as I brushed his brown fluffy hair. He purred, leaning his head back. In the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw Sage looking at his brother with a side eye. For a second, it felt like he was still angry at him.

"Come on, don't be shy. You can do it" I heard Rowan said, assuring Sage.

Sage huffed one last time before turning around with something in his hand.

"Mamaa! I give!" Sage said.

Sage came forward with something inside and when he opened both his hands there revealed a black rock. When he was holding the rock I saw his cheeks were a bit red when giving it to him. I took no second taking the rock off his hands. Sean, who was in my arms, stared at the black rock with his head tilted in confusion.

"Thank you, baby. Mama love"

I smiled, taking his gift out of his hands. Earlier that sad cub in Rowan's arms now turned into a happy cub.

Sage jumped in the air yelling out the words hooray with both his hands up in the air. I could see how happy my cub was. Especially seeing his tail swish excitedly when giving the rock. Even if it was an ordinary rock, the effort he gave was what counts. As a mother, seeing my kids being happy was all that mattered to me.

Sean staring at his brother had his ears perked up. He jumped out of my arms joining his brother. Both my cubs shouted hooray in celebration. Rowan and I laughed, smiling at the two silly cub's.

"Not bad, Ro. Looks like you're learning a lot about fatherhood. The cubs love playing with you" I complimented him.

" Won't we have our own cubs one day? I'm still learning but I'll be able to take care of our own hatchlings by then." Rowan said.

" Yea, of course we will have our own hatchlings. I know you will be a great father."

I saw Rowan lean over pushing his lips closer to mine. When our lips almost touched from behind my ears I heard a low hostile growl. When we were going to kiss I halted and turned around. To my shock I see Ray in between me and Rowan. It was like he was a third wheel on a date.

I heard Rowan click his tongue in annoyance when seeing Ray. It felt like when Rowan and Ray stared at each other it became a staring battle.

"Look over there!" Raymond yelled, pointing his finger in a direction.

Both me and Rowan looked but I saw nothing there. I looked closely with my eyes focused on what Ray pointed out. I saw nothing but the green plants and flowers in the forest.

"Ray, I don't see anything" I said.

When I turned my head around I saw both Rowan and Ray had disappeared beside me. I looked around and quickly I saw them brawling nearby in their beastmen form.

"Ray? Rowan?" I questioned.

Thinking why the hell are they fighting?

I shook my head and decided not to intervene with their fighting. I stood up and walked towards my cubs who were laying next to the strawberry bushes. After their long chase around the garden.

I sat down next to them, poking their bellies. My two cubs Sean and Sage who were in their jaguar form had laid down on one side. They ripped and bit the strawberry leaves next to them. When I was poking their bellies their head turned facing me. I saw my cubs yap talking to me in beast language which I had no idea what they were saying.

They had tiny chunks of strawberries left in their mouths. I summoned a rag to wipe off the mess. Then gave them a drink of water that had ice filled inside to replenish their thirst.

Sitting next to them I could see a few eaten red strawberries on the ground. It looked like my cubs ate some strawberries and only left the green leaf that was on top behind. When I slither my hands down to Sean's belly I heard his soft purrs.

I booped Sage's nose when I saw him pick a strawberry off the vine using his mouth. He began nibbling on the strawberry while lazily lying down. The dull expression and the way my cubs laid down on the ground meant they were bored. I could tell that they were waiting for either their daddy or Sam to come back.

"Sean, Sage" I called.

My cubs turned their heads toward me looking at me with their pink eyes. They looked waiting for what I was about to say.

"Do you want to help mommy harvest?" I said in a sweet voice.

With the basket in my hand I picked a ripe strawberry and placed it into the basket to show them what I mean by harvesting.

I saw their tails swish in excitement and the next thing I knew was that both of my cubs transformed into their beastkin form. I summoned their clothing from my hands and helped them get dressed back into their clothing which was short overalls and sandals.

"I pick!" Sage said.

I saw his small little hands pick a big strawberry using both his hands, placing it into the basket. I clapped, praising my cub who got right to work searching for the red berries.

I held my two cubs' hands as we walked around the rows of strawberry bushes. I giggled seeing my cub Sean who took my straw hat I wore earlier and placed it on top of his head. Instead of it on top of his head the straw hat was too big for him and it covered his whole face.

He whimpered seeing it didn't fit him. I retrieved the straw hat back from him and used my powers to make the hat shrink.

"Ta-da!"

I placed  the now smaller version of my straw hat right on top of Sean's head. The hat fitted perfectly. I saw Sean's joyful smile when he thanked me. I clapped when I saw Sage place a bunch of strawberries in the basket.

When my two cubs and I were harvesting strawberries I saw my husband Caius in the distance. He came out of the forest with Sam in his arms. They came towards us with a bouquet of yellow flowers in their hands.

"Did Sam go with papa Caius to pick flowers?" I questioned my cub.

"Ya! I see daddy" Sam yelled out loud bicking on what he saw.

Caius and I chuckled at Sam who is usually shy and quiet to be this chatty. It looked like he had fun picking flowers with Caius. The way his orange eyes sparkled and his tail swishing feeling excited.

"We pick! It's for you," Sam said, handing many bunches of yellow and blue flowers to me.

"Aww, Thank you baby," I thanked, kissing them both on the cheek.

Behind Caius I saw Sebastian coming out of the forest with something white and furry in his mouth. In his jaguar form he came towards us and there he dropped the small creature. It flopped in the ground. All drenched from Sebastian's dripping saliva.

*Sqweek!*

"Molly! Dawddy found Molly! '' Sean yelled out loud. He rushed while holding his straw hat in place.

I saw the white furry creature that looked like a fur ball but it was actually a mouse with lots of fur. The furry mouse was given to my last season by Axel as a gift. Instead I gave it to my cubs as a gift. The furry mouse given was now my cub's companion when sleeping at night. Sean, who has trouble falling asleep like sleeping beside it. Eventually, I decided to name the furry mouse Molly as it was a girl and I didn't like hearing my mates calling it a floor hairball every time they saw it.

"Tank you, dwaddy!" Sean said.

"Don't bring Molly next time. That hairball was hard to catch" Sebastian said to Sean who nodded.

I knew what Sebastian was talking about. When Sean had brought Molly to go training in the forest. The moment he placed Molly down on the ground. That furry mouse took no chance and dashed away, having its freedom. It never looked behind, only ran away. Sean cried, feeling devastated that his sleeping companion left.

After a while, I had Molly in my hand as Sebastian now took the kids to swim and catch fish today. I saw them swimming in the distance. It was just too cute! I squealed seeing the four of them swim around. It was like they were ducks! Especially my cubs who were swimming while following their daddy around the lake.

Caius and Rowan had left as one had a meeting and another needed to meet the Ape king. The only people left were me, Ray, and Molly the furry mouse in my hand that squeaked.

Me and Ray decided to leave the garden and bake sweet treats from what my cubs harvested. Before going to the kitchen I placed Molly the furry mouse back into my cubs room.

I was now inside the kitchen chopping up strawberries to add to the cookies and cakes I was planning to make. But that was until I felt two strong sturdy arms from behind wrapped around my waist. I heard a sad whimper behind my ears when those arms tightly hugged me.

I slightly turned my head around and there I knew it was none other than Raymond. Our bodies tightly beside each other as I could hear his slow breathing. He laid his head in the crooks of my neck as he began sniffing.

All alone in the kitchen with only Ray behind me. The quiet yet intense feeling inside of me stacked up. My heart soon felt tingly once again, making my cheeks tint red. These days, Ray who used to be softhearted and gentle is now acting more clingy and mischievous.

When I talked to him about getting a female he acted aggressively on that topic. Sometimes I would see dark storm clouds on top of his head when he felt all moody. Somedays, he acts softhearted but other days he was a cheeky wolf clinging on to me.

When he hugged me from behind I felt his hot breath touching my skin. Whenever his breath touched my skin it felt alluring. I couldn't help but feel tingly inside.

"Eek!"

I squealed out loud when I felt his soft lips touch my neck. My face turned red when I felt his lips move while his hands that tied around me began fumbling. The shameful hands slithered under my clothing. It opened its way right on my bare skin. I tried moving to free myself out of his clutches but when I felt something hot and moist touch my neck. I held back the tingly feeling inside of me when I felt Ray's wet tongue slowly descending down all the way to my shoulder.

"Ray! Cut it out!" I said using my hand to push his head back from me.

"Hmph!" Ray said.

He pouted and ignored it. He held my waist tighter when trying to push back his face and body away from me.

I had no other choice but to place this wolf inside a bubble. When I used my hand there in an instant I heard Ray growl. His other hand that was around my waist quickly grabbed both my hands that stopped me from bubbling him. It was like he knew once my hand lifted up.

There I felt his tongue mischievously lick my ears that made me squeal. The small kisses he planted on my neck soon turned into playful nibbles he bit and licked using his teeth.

"Ray, What's the matter with you these days?" I asked.

I patiently waited while trying to hold back the tinglies inside of me. I was already aroused by his tempting touches and kisses lingering around my body. His mischievous hands that roamed on my skin began drifting down near my panties.

"Don't you have something to give me? I want to receive my gift" He whispered under my ears.

My ears began red hearing the wet sounds of slurps and licks of his tongue. When hearing his words I was confused.

"Huh? What gift?" I questioned.

" You forgot, didn't you? The gift you promised me after I reached two marks."

"Huh? What" I said, totally forgetting it.

"I want something sweet..."

" Okay! I'm almost done baking, just wait a little while. It will be done soon. Now- i-if you will just let me go I can finish"

He frowned when I tried pushing his face away. It was hopeless when he didn't barge moving. Instead my hands squished his cheek when trying to push his face away. My face was red like a tomato and it was my last defense when I saw his face coming closer to mine!

"NO!" Ray yelled then growled in a low tone.

"Do you not like the ones I'm baking? Then what do you want then?" I asked, turning my face away from him.

"The gift I asked was a kiss on the lips but I want something more sweeter than that"

My ears couldn't believe it. It was like an illusion. I should be hearing that wrong. It can't be?! Then again when Ray talked once more his grip around me softened. There I felt his body behind me rubbing against me.

When his head came closer I could feel his hot breath. When he opened his mouth once more the words that came out were like a deep indulging spell. It was like I couldn't escape if I tried. He already had me tightly tied to me. My hands clutched in his making it impossible for me to escape.

"I want you.. Let me eat you"

I was in shock. I knew when Ray looked at me with his jade eyes filled with nothing but absolute lust. He wasn't kidding when he wanted something sweet. This wolf is really going to devour me!

But somehow I was fine by that...

**SMUT

I could feel the pulse on the skin of my hand. I saw Ray's jade eyes as I brushed the hard neck, where the heat was rising. It felt like somewhere in my body the tingly sensation kept beating faster. The place pulsating vigorously was my heart.

Ah.....

This feeling was similar to that of butterflies in my stomach. It felt like my world was being reconfigured.

Ray's large hand covered my cheeks and ears at once. There he got a hold of my chin slightly turning me to face him from behind. Those were the same hand that freed my prisoned arms. I felt Ray's other hand adjust wrapping around my waist pulling me up slightly.

With my heels floating, I barely stood on tiptoes. I was pressed against his body from back to thigh. Our hearts were beating fast. They jumped at such a rate that I couldn't tell which heartbeat belonged to whom.

Sunlight flooded in through the kitchen windows turning the dim room brighter.

His hand grabbed a hold of my chin, turning it slightly to meet his face.

There the tip of Raymond's nose touched my cheek. I closed my eyes naturally, and soon something warm and soft touched my lips. When I felt that my lips, which had been lightly touching me, had turned at an angle. I felt a piece of hot flesh invading between my lips. The piece of flesh that had cut in rubbed my lips again before penetrating deeply.

I tightened both my hands on the wooden table as I opened my mouth wide to let him in. It was a long and intense kiss. As if digging into a sweet spring I panted out of breath. Ray inhaled the saliva eagerly. I gasped for breath as I felt him tighten his grip on me. He once again desperately plunged his tongue right back in.

With our lips still together, Ray whispered in a voice full of satisfaction.

"Haa.., my mate~"

Even as he let out a sigh and spoke. He repeatedly bit my lips and let go. My whole body trembled at his words full of possessiveness. He tugged at my lips with the tips of his teeth.

The next moment, his arms that slither down slowly had made it to the side of my waist. His finger began playing with the sides of panty. He pulled and tugged the thin panty strap that was tied together.

He muttered with a sigh as he continued. Soon the strap began loosely unwrapping itself due to Ray's repeated tug's.

"Don't ever leave my side-"

His words sounded like a declaration of war but soon turned to a threat once I heard the rest.

"I will hunt you down if you do. Then I'll tie you up and *bleep* *bleep* *bleep"

The rest of Raymond's words I became nervous as he revealed his possessive plan in tying me up so I wouldn't escape. It was that of a crazy stalker locking its victim inside to never escape again. I can't say that I'm surprised hearing those similar words but in a different tone.

My body naturally bent down due to his heavy body from behind me, weighing me down. Now the tingly feeling has invaded my whole body.

"Ahhhh~ R-ray!"

I moaned when I felt one of Ray's hands slither down. He had two fingers now inserted inside my entrance. His fingers roughly thrusted in and out of me while he continued unraveling my clothing.

I couldn't help but feel turned on. The way he touched and massaged my skin felt good. It was like I was melting under his touch as if my body and mind were in a daze. It was similar to that of being under his spell. Both my mind and body gave in to my desires and let him freely do what he wanted.

Instantly, my dress that I wore earlier was now on the kitchen floor. The only piece of clothing Ray left out was my pink apron still worn around my body.

"Look at that you look more appetizing wearing nothing but an apron on" Raymond teased.

I covered my face using my hands out of embarrassment. The softhearted and gentle Ray that I once knew now turned into a big naughty wolf.

He teasingly bit the side of my cheek while still thrusting his fingers inside me. He used his other hands to fondle my breast all that squirted out drops of milk, which he licked and sucked out.

My legs start to tremble from standing still for so long, especially when getting leaned on by such a heavy body from behind. I held my hands onto the wooden table tighter and braced myself for something.

This familiar feeling builds within me. My breathing gets even heavier and my body feels hotter with every touch. Raymond groped my breast with one hand while the other gripped onto my hip.

" You're so wet. I'm coming in~" Raymond whispered.

Before I could say anything in a flash Raymond slammed his member inside my ass. I bit down hard on my bottom lip, squeezing my eyes shut as my body opened up around his member.

"AAhhhh! Ray!" I moaned out loud.

I grabbed the edge of the wooden table balance once he lifted one of my legs up. His hot breath hit against my neck, leaning in to suckle on my neck. His predatory wolf fangs playfully bit and sucked the side of my neck down to her shoulders.

Raymond's body pressed against my back when thrusting in and out. He vigorously thrusts his hips deep, going inside me even deeper. With every thrust his pace became fast. I felt my body judder, the pleasure was so intense my vision started to feel dizzy.

The only thing I heard were the sounds of wet skins slapping each other. His low howls in the air and gruffs whenever he dug his teeth in my flesh made me climax. We both moaned in the air feeling ecstasy at our joined bodies.

I panted when he stopped letting my body go for me to rest. My trembling legs were worn out and were about to slump down on the ground. But Raymond's hand soon caught me, making me flinch, closing my eyes.

In an instant I felt his large hands on my body. Those hands then gripped both my waist lifting me up in the air. When I opened my eyes I was met with a lustful wolf right in front of me. Our bodies faced each other face to face. He sat on a wooden chair with his hands still lifting me up.

"I need you~" Raymond growled into my ears as I shivered.

Seeing him look dommering I didn't have any words. When I looked at him my lips curved into a smirk. Closely inspecting that those dommering words were actually that of him pleading. I wanted to tease him a little so I pouted and acted angry.

My thoughts were correct. Ray wasn't using dommering words but pleading.

"Help me take off this apron" I asked.

Without further explanation Ray indeed did what he was told. His hands untied the strap making the apron come off. I patted his head praising him but he just looked at me with begging eyes. His lustful eyes from earlier now had begging puppy eyes.

"Good puppy, lets give you a reward" I teased

He had his head turned above looking at me painterly waiting. There my face came closer to his and soon our lips connected to one another.

During our kiss I grabbed onto his shoulders as I slowly descended my body down. I moaned as my entrance began to accommodate his member. I heavily moaned as I bit down on his lip and with one quick swoop I thrust down completely entering inside him.

I saw Ray his head lean back from the chair he was sitting on and began howling in deep ecstasy. His hands instantly grabbed my hips. With both my hands on his shoulder for leverage. I raise my hips slightly high before impaling down to enter his member once more.

The friction brings him a gratification as I heard Ray's moans and howls in the air. The more and more I bounced up and down I felt his grip on my hips tighten.

Suddenly, when he lifted my hips up then slamming it back down I felt him shoot something hot inside of me. Sticky and wet liquids burst out making my stomach feel more full than before.

Thinking that it was over, when I heard Ray gruff that's until his assault began once more. He leaned back to rest then his hand on my hips began thrusting upward to aid with the grinding. After my climax my body trembles with delight as I felt his strong grip as he plowed me up and down.

By then my legs soon became like jelly from the vigorous assault. When I thought everything was over Ray used the strength of his abdomen to plunge deeper.

"R-ray" I moaned out as he continued to thrust with force.

" I love you~ Please love me back!"

" I know I'm not that strong. But I can give you anything you want! You have my loyalty." Raymond pleaded.

With his vigorous forceful thrusts when he yelled those words out loud. I felt his sadness, those words filled with plead. I panted breathing out for air before moving my mouth.

"Ray, I love you too"

**END OF SMUT

After our mating, I slump my body, placing my head on the crooks of his neck. Ray tangled his around me pulling me into his chest into his warm embrace. Our breathing is heavy and our minds are blank.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw his warm smile giving me a light kiss on the cheek. When I saw his mouth moving again my eyes slowly closed and I was then in a deep sleep.

(TIME PASSED)

When I opened my eyes I was now in a familiar place. Soft blankets, pillows and three sleeping cubs beside me. I was now inside my bedroom with new clean clothing on me. It might have been Ray who placed and cleaned me up after I fell asleep.

A small glow of green sparkled somewhere through my clothing. I lifted up my shirt and there I saw a spousal mark of a wolf on the side of my right stomach.

When I was looking around the room, my three cubs who were sleeping around me were in their beast form. I breathed in the fresh air when I saw the peaceful wind flowing through the large window. It hitted the blue curtains making them sway in the air.

*BANG*

I squealed, almost jumping up but coming back down. I heard somewhere near the hall just outside my bedroom door a big bang noise. It made one of my cubs Sam wake up from his sleep. His small jaguar fur rose up as he was now standing on all fours in alert. I quickly carried him into my lap soothing the frightened cub down.

"Awe, Sam don't worry mommy is here" I soothe using my hands to brush his tense up fur.

There one by one my two other cubs yawned as if they hadn't heard that loud sound. Both Sean and Sage had a smile on their faces, opening their eyes like it was morning

The next sound heard in my ears were the sounds of heavy footsteps and growls. I could tell that those whispering voices were all my mates rushing in.

"You idiot! Our mate is sleeping. Be quiet. Your loud footsteps will wake her up"

"Idiot? You're the idiot"

"Shut up, you two!"

"Let me hold the plate. You will just spill it."

"SPILL?! I can-"

"Shut up, Raymond" All of them said, except Ray who had gone quiet.

One by one I could hear Sebastian, Caius, Rowan, and Raymond's voices through the walls. The loud growls and hisses from them complaining to one another. I giggled hearing their funny whispers as they walked down the halls toward my bedroom.

Their footsteps and plates clatter louder made me know that they were this close to my bedroom.

*Click*

The double wooden door to my bedroom opened and there I saw my mates coming inside. Their faces were in shock seeing me and my cubs wide awake.

" Maxine! How are you feeling?" Raymond called out.

They all came forward sitting next to me by the bed. Rowan, who had a wooden bowl filled with food, placed it beside the drawer near me. There I saw egg soup filled with mushroom, shrimp, and eggs with bread on the side.

"No need to worry Ray. I'm fully rested, ready to climb a mountain if I wanted to!"

I gleefully smiled at him while patting the top of his head. When I looked at him he had an even more gloomy face than before. Ray whimpered, lying his body down to cling on to my waist.

"NO!" They all yelled.

"NO! Don't do that! You can't, I forbid it!" Caius scolds.

"EH?! What the hell?!"

Raymond was withering like a sad flower and the rest of my mates were in full panic. The room was in real chaos seeing all my mates panic while my cubs were now jumping on the bed.

When my husband Sebastian grabbed my hand. He affectionately connected his fingers, locking them together. Being the only one who was now calm his lips moved.

" Bunny, Don't you know you're four weeks pregnant. Please don't climb a mountain."

"Pregnant?"

When he said that word I was in shock but not too much shock from my last pregnancy reveal. My eyes sparkle now knowing that I have another litter of babies coming! They are just as cute as my three jaguar cubs.

"Wow! Don't worry I was kidding! I won't do anything reckless."

They all breathed out in relief, especially Caius who was about to command the guards in building a wall to block the mountains. The leopard guards also breathed out relief.

When I looked at my mates individually I couldn't help but sweat nervously. They all stared back at me with confusion in their faces. Knowing that I am four weeks pregnant it wasn't Raymond's as I mated with him today. So that leaves me with three potential baby daddy's Sebastian, Caius and Rowan that I know I had mated multiple times before those four weeks.

My mind was boggled with questions as I tried to recall everything.

Just who is the daddy?

-ty for reading
A/N: hello stars, uploaded some news go check it out in my profile/ in the conversation tab. I'm heartbroken for doing this but I had to😭😭

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

85.3K 6.1K 65
Join Aurora as she negotiates her way through a different world. Based on books I have read on the beast world. First book I have ever written. Creat...
27.9K 2K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] 🖤 A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...
7.8K 57 7
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅThese recommendations include polyandry and smut. The story is about a female main character who transmigrates to a jungle world full of...
85.7K 3.2K 23
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...