My Shining Star

Myuseriszoey

A young charismatic girl struggling to survive life. Keeping up with bills to pay, stuck up friends, and a de... Еще

A/N: intro
Chapter 1: The past & now the present
The Weeping Willow (FULL VERSION)
Chapter 2: Maxine who?!
Chapter 3: Memories of their past
Chapter 4: Cooped up
Chapter 5: Our saviors
Chapter 6: Finders keepers
Chapter 7: Just once
Chapter 8: Dance fail
Chapter 9: Big bad wolf
Chapter 10: Thinking about you
🍋 Chapter 11: A tease
Chapter 12: Welcomed but not
🔓 Characters Unlocked (1)
Chapter 13: Run Maxi RUN!
Chapter 14: A way 2 hide a lie
🍋 Chapter 15: Fuzzy feelings
Chapter 16: Not so bad
Chapter 17: Top of the chain
Chapter 18: Fuming rage
Chapter 19: I'll always be there
Chapter 20: Something new
Chapter 21: Tell me everything...
Chapter 22: To the beasts city
Chapter 23: Downsides of traveling
Chapter 25: It's all coming back to me now
🍋 Chapter 26: Plans to seduction
Chapter 27: My expertise
Chapter 28: We could have had...
🍋 Chapter 29: Jealousy between two
Chapter 30: Landslide
Chapter 31: Eyes on me!
Chapter 32: A shy stranger
🍋 Chapter 33: A wolf's obsession
Chapter 34: A wish comes true
🍋 Chapter 35: New rivals, new problems
Chapter 36: The tiger outside my window
🔓 Characters Unlocked (2)
🍋 Chapter 37: A kitty's prize
Chapter 38: Confessions
Chapter 39: Sweet promises
🍋 Chapter 40: Feline's trickery
Chapter 41: Queen over night
Chapter 42: Willow's true colors
Chapter 43: My downfall to a new change?
Chapter 44: Gardening 101
🍋 Chapter 45: Bashful beast
Chapter 46: The ultimate quest for sashimi
🍋 Chapter 47: Sweet treat
Chapter 48: A shiver down my spine
Chapter 49: Tiger vs. Tree
🍋 Chapter 50: A king's love
Chapter 51: Bunny Avalanche
Chapter 52: Villain revealed
Chapter 53: Eat or forever hold your peas!
Chapter 54: Family problems
Chapter 55: Tiger king's downfall
Chapter 56: Truth behind a suspicious tiger
Chapter 57: Family reunion
🍋 Chapter 58: The tiger inside me
Chapter 59: Battle between favoritism
Chapter 60: Wish upon a star (End)

Chapter 24: I'm a WIZARD?!

1.1K 70 10
Myuseriszoey

Maxine POV

"Sebastian, welcome back!" the old man said, with a smile on his face. He then looked at me in shock, making his lips pursed.

" You even have a female of your own, congratulations!"

Sebastian nodded, coming towards him and they began chatting away. It felt like it was something important so I let them talk while I waited. Me and Ray watched from behind, intrigued by their conversation.

After a few minutes, something urgent came up making Sebastian and Ray go with the elderly man. Don't know what it was about but before Sebastian left he told me to stay put. Leaving me behind with two unknown beastmen who were considered the elderly man's bodyguards of some sort. The brown haired beastmen were outside patrolling the area for any signs of danger while the other one was inside the house with me.

Right now, I'm cleaning the dusty house with a broom that I found inside one of the rooms. There was so much dust, cobwebs, and dirt around the main room that I may need to do deep cleaning in here. The room didn't have much furniture, only chairs, rugs, and a table.

In the corner of the room, I saw one of the guards leaning on to the wall that was beside the front door, watching me clean. He was not much of a talker when I tried talking to him since his only replies were head nods. To be honest, the beastmen right in front of me looked really good, he was really handsome.

I mean..  Just look at him! He was drop dead handsome! He is my ideal type of a man, it made me drool upon his sight as red blush appeared that made me smile.

I saw his mocha skin glistened under the open window that shined through light while his muscles were strong and powerful. He wore a dark blue skirt and cape that wrapped around stunning his six pack abs were glossy. His tall and lean figure ranges at 6'5 feet tall. On the top right of his chest he had an eagle symbol with three stars around it. Which meant he is a three marked beastmen.

Don't get me started on his black eyes! It looked so dark and mysterious as if I was in space. I could see the sparkles past the black, they were like shiny stars under the night sky. While his majestic purple hair was short and curly. It looked so soft and fluffy it made me want to touch it. To me, he looked like a male lead in one of those anime games I used to play back then.

" Soo- handsome" is what I thought but I didn't realize I said it out loud right in front of him when I saw his shocked face staring at me.

His face turned making me see his side face, closely examining him I saw sudden hints of red forming his cheeks as he tried to block it. I gasped once I realized what just happened.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!! So embarrassing!" I thought.

I quickly shielded my eyes with my hands to block his stunning face, when I realized I shouted out my thoughts right at him. My face flustered red to what I embarrassingly said right to him.

"Maxine you idiot! W-why did you say that! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I thought while tugging my hair in panic that made her eyes shake and body tremble. "Why did you do that! Just why!! Why do I keep thinking lucrative thoughts when staring at hot men?!!"

"Nooooo my life is ruined!! How can I show my face after today?!!"

***
3rd POV

The atmosphere between the two now became quiet as both were hiding their embarrassed faces to one another. Maxine with her hands cupping her cheeks took a sneaky glance at the beastmen in front of her. Although, they both met each other's eyes making them retract away.

A sudden emotion rises in Maxine making her slap both her cheeks that prompted her to man up and deal with it. Burning flames in her eyes lit with confidence as she slowly made her way to the hot beastmen. With a wooden broom as her backup, she embarrassedly looked at him eye to eye.

" P-please help me cleaannn!" Maxine shouted out loud with a red blush in her face. It made the purple haired beastmen shocked by her sudden action. The wooden broom she held up was right next to his face, it squished his face a little. Just to distract both of them and change the awkward tension between them.

The purple haired beastmen nodded, grabbing a hold of the broom but they both flinched in sight of their skins touching each other. He hurried leaving distance away from her and started to sweep the dusty floor. Maxine who stood there vigorously shook her head shaking off her wild thoughts that ran inside her head. Instead of staring at that hunk of a beastmen in front of her, she decides to stretch her body to relieve some pain.

First, she started with her feet all the way up to her head. The purple-haired beastmen who was sweeping watched her with a puzzled expression. Confused by what she was doing to her body, she did these weird poses that sometimes made him sneakily look at her. It made something inside his body beat, to him it felt uncomfortable since he never felt this way. It was scary yet addicting that it felt good.

He watched the female stretch her hands over the other in a linear direction. He waited for what would happen next but shockingly she did something so sudden it made his eyes pop. She did something so random that no female has ever done before, not even once in his lifetime has he ever heard of this. Or rather seen it right before his eyes.

***
Maxine POV

I began stretching my legs all the way up to my head to relieve some pain. When I got to my arms, I stretched them in a straight line, where one hand was over the under. I breathed in and out being one in peace. However, I felt something inside of me spark as it began trailing up my body, all the way to my heart. I didn't think much of it since I thought it was my anxiety creeping up, considering that there is a hot beastmen behind me and that I didn't want to embarrass myself even more. So I let it go.

Never in a million years I would have imagined that a damn FIREBALL will release out of me!

"Wait... WHHATTTT?!!" I shouted, making me stiff and frozen.

(Anime: Noragami)

It happened right before my last breathing exercise. I felt it releasing out inside of me that made my eyes spark pink. Just after casting a fireball right inside the house! My eyes popped out of their sockets, when I saw it obliterating the window causing a large hole off the walls. Outside I saw that my fireball hit a tree making it fall down.

" I'M A WIZARD?!! WHat the whatt!"

What the hell! I never knew this body I transmitted to had magical powers! The book never mentioned this in the story!! Actually, there was never any references to Maxine in the original book! Why didn't they include her in the book?!!! She is literally a powerful character that has powers!!

"Wait... a minute.. DOES SEBASTIAN KNOW?!" I thought, tugging my hair in panic as I looked at the huge hole I blasted out of the wall.

" Actually, he will really know about this huge wall that pierced his home! Oh noooo! I'm really going to get it when he comes back! Why does this happen to me?!!" I thought, I turned to find something that could help me block the hole. But instead,  I saw the purple haired beastman look at me with a shock expression like he had seen me do something illegal!

I trembled in fear that he might tell so I walked up to him with a serious expression and did what I had to....

" Please don't tell anyone!!" I pleaded to him with my knees bent as I tugged his skirt. Tears ran down through my eyes, scared that he might not comply. However, he nodded agreeing before taking my hand making me stand up.

" Female, please don't cry, I won't tell anyone I promise my soul to the beast god" He said, with comforting words. It made me feel better to know that my secret is safe with him. But just to be sure he had to swear it!

" Pinky promise me! You won't!" I said confidently, holding my pinky out in front of him.

"Pinky promise?" He confusingly said tilting his head over to my pinky.

" This secret is only between you and me! Neither one of us breaks our promise!" I said, explaining it to him. We then hooked our pinkies and linked them to one another, making a promise. We nodded together in a serious manner like we were making an important business deal.

"By the way, my name is Maxine, what is yours?" I asked

"My name is Rowen and I'm an eagle beastmen" He vaguely said.

A sudden touch landed on top of my head as it gently caressed my hair. I looked up and saw Rowen who looked at me with a smile slightly forming on his face. His black eyes glimmered under the sun as he delicately slid his finger on my lip.

"Wait...he is using his fingers to rub my lips?! WHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT!!"

My face instantly turned red when I felt his soft finger touch against my lips. I didn't know if my eyes were deceiving me or not but I just saw his lips slightly curl into a smile.

" You had dust over your lips. Oh look at that they're back. Goodbye" He said, leaving me behind as he closed the door to go outside.

(TIME PASSED)

After Rowen's departure, Maxine stood there fazed by his sudden action, her eyes dilated while her body trembled. Her face started to become bright red like a tomato. She cupped her burning cheeks spatting out random words out loud.

To calm down her beating heart she tried to walk around in circles but got knocked down by a hard object that came her way. Not knowing that they were back...

She dramatically faints and the large firm arms catch her. She slowly opens her eyes to see two familiar beastmen in front of her. Sebastian on her left and Raymond on her right, who had worried looks on their faces. They tried calling her over and over again but alas she didn't answer them. The only thing they saw was her weird look on her face like she was poisoned by a snake.

"Bunny?" Sebastian questioned.

" Hello?? Maxine, Maxine.. ", Raymond said, waving his arm over her face while in his arms, all in a daze.

"Woah.. Handsome men are talking to me.." Maxine murmured.

"Huh?? WHAT THE WHY IS THERE A HOLE ON THE WALL?!" Sebastian yelled in shock seeing the giant ass hole that obliterated his house walls.

Both beastmen were in total shock by how big the hole was. Maxine on the other hand pretended to be in a daze not wanting to answer his questions. She knew that once he finds out it was her fault it will be all over for her...

Meanwhile...

The purple haired beastmen recalled that female's face once again as he walked back with the elderly man beside him.

A small smile crept up when he thought of the weird things that happened. He blocked his mouth with his hand as a chuckle came within him. The beastmen beside him looked at Rowen with a bewildered expression. They knew that he was the most serious when it comes to doing work and when showing a single expression other than blankly look. He was one of the hardest beastmen to ever show emotion.

" Become her mate" the elderly beastman said in a gentle tone

When the elder first laid his eyes on Maxine, he was happy to see her happy and healthy again. He was proud that Sebastian was able to manage finding a cure for her, during the years he supported the two. Although, he was alarmed by the immense aura that surrounded her. He was shocked to see that such a female could yield this much power inside of her, not ever in his lifetime he had heard about this.

" Yes, Ape king" Rowan said, bowing down in a serious manner. "I'll do as you command"

" You idiot! It wasn't a command! If you like her then be with her, you have my support if any beastmen goes against you" He said, smacking his back for encouragement.

Rowen felt shocked by his words, he never thought that the Ape king would say such a thing. Most of the time, he would call for him a mission that may endanger the city. He has always taken his words seriously even if it was a small thing. However, he was more confused why he said that.

"Why do you ask such a thing, if it's not considered a mission?" Rowen thought.

"What's the point then?" He questioned himself, confused by the ape king's words.

❤️❤️Thanks you for reading❤️❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.8K 57 7
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅThese recommendations include polyandry and smut. The story is about a female main character who transmigrates to a jungle world full of...
53.5K 958 24
Request: Open 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Orc Fae Demon Witches Werewolf Vampire Gargoyle Requests are always open, even if you don't see it listed ask :) matur...
199K 13.7K 118
After an accident, Imara, a 28-year-old plus-size black woman, ends up in a strange rainforest world from a bittersweet novel she read. This wild jun...
27.8K 1.9K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] 🖤 A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...