Our short disaster

By llinson28

The 3 boys and The twins meet Nova and her twin Noah finally get everything they've wanted after living 16 y... More

00
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 21
End

Chapter 19

117 5 0
By llinson28

The End Of Joah

Lucian's Mafia was the 3rd biggest mafia. Since Ricardo's is the 2nd, Nova marrying Lucian will bring them to the top.

No one knew Nova had planned to go back to Ricardo and make her own plan.

Nova IS going to obey Ricardo. Nova IS going to meet with Lucian and go through with their plan.

What no one knows is that Nova is planning to bomb the whole wedding since everyone from both mafias will be there.

She's taking down the 2 mafias while walking down the aisle in a beautiful white dress.

She's sacrificing herself for the people she loves.

Kadens mafia is big but Lucian and Ricardo working together makes everything more difficult.

The only thing Nova cares about is her daughter being safe and happy.

She's ready to make sure that happens.

She's ready for her story to end.

Novas Pov

"Enzo would've loved to see you guys" Jake says

"Where is he anyways? And Bella?" Noah asks

"They're traveling right now."

We were all sitting in the living room watching old movies.

I told the boys I was going to the bathroom but instead make my way to the armary.

I was in the middle and stuffing something in her bag when Noah walked in.

"I knew you were up to something" He says scaring me

"Please just go" I said going back to what I was doing.

"Do you really think I would let you go into a suicide mission by yourself?" Noah yells.

"Yes Noah! You have to watch over my daughter. You have to stay here with Jake." i yell turning around

"Alex, Kaden, Jake, and Audrey can't lose both of us. Go back and watch the movie with them Noah. I don't want our last memory to be of us fighting" I say with tears forming in my eyes

"I love them but I won't leave you Nove. Audrey has her dad and the rest of her family to look after her now. You have me to look after you so please just tell me the plan and we'll do it together." Noah says walking towards me

"What about Jake? He clearly still loves you. You can't just abandon him again. We both can't abandon them again" I says

"I don't know what to say. I can't talk about them so just please tell me what we're going to do before they come looking for us" Noah says closing the door.

I spend the next few minutes explaining my crazy plan. We then write notes to each of the boys.

Again.

We wrote letters for Audrey to open up when she's older.

This is harder than the first time. This feels so surreal. My life is full of pain and abandonment. I just want to be with my daughter.

We attach bombs around our bodies and quietly sneak out of the house.
~
The twins left that house once again.

No one knew it would be their last time.

~~

Jake was the one that went looking for the twins when they didn't come back to the living room.

Jake was the one who found the notes and he was in shock that they would just leave again.

He couldn't believe they went on a suicide mission when they could've asked for help.

"There's no fucking way" Alex mumbles with his face in his hands.

Audrey was asleep on the couch while Alex, Jake, and Kaden were freaking out.

"Let's go" Kaden says walking out of the room.

"What? Where?" Jake asks

"To find them. I put a tracker in Novas hoodie. I'll have my people watch over Audrey." Kaden says getting into his car.

Lucian has a big estate and that's exactly where everyone will be for the wedding.
~~

"What is he doing here?" Ricardo asks as Nova and Noah walk into the room.

"You really think i'll leave her here by herself?" Noah asks

"Nope but I thought you might've stayed with that child your sister had"

Gunshots were suddenly heard from all around.

Guess the boys were right behind the twins.

"What the hell is that?" Ricardo yells crouching down

"Nova what is that?" Noah whispers

"Fuck! It has to be them" Nova says

"How'd they even find us so fast?" Noah asks

They both stare at each other while the panic sets in.

"Noah they're going to ruin everything"

"We need to get them out of here"

The 3 boys didn't know what Noah and Nova had bombs attached to them.

The twins were planning on blowing the place up with Ricardo, Lucian, and all their men here.

They knew they obviously wouldn't survive but it was the only way this would end.

The bombs were set to go off in 20 minutes so that's how long they had to get the boys out.

"Someone tell me what the hell is going on!" Ricardo yells before screaming in pain.

"Noah what the hell!?" Nova says, staring at her brother after he shot their fathers leg.

Noah just laughed then made his way to the door with Nova behind him.

"Let's split up. Meet me in the main room 3 minutes before they're supposed to go off. Don't worry about the guards, just find the boys and get them out." Nova says

"Nove please come back to me. Don't let these bombs go off while we're separated" Noah says

"We'll meet again soon" Nova smiles and kisses his cheek before turning and walking away.

~~

Noah walked into a room with Jake on a computer typing hard.

"Jake?" Noah whispers

Jake stops and lets out a breath.

"Jake you need to get out of here" Noah says

Jake laughs and shakes his head.

"You said you loved me but here you are, ready to leave me again" He says getting up from the chair

"This is my family Jake, I can't let Nova do this alone"

"Don't leave me" Jake whispers with tears rolling down his face.

"Please don't do this to me Noah. Please, let's go home" Jake says walking closer to Noah.

"I wish I could Jake. I would've wanted to spend forever with you." Noah smiles while holding Jakes face with both hands.

"I would've wanted to marry you and buy a house. I want Audrey to have cousins. I want all of that so bad. I want it with you but it's just not possible. You might not understand but I won't let Nove do this alone."

"I love you Noah" Jake cries in his chest.

"I love you so much Jake" Noah says, holding him.

Alex walks in and his heart breaks at the sight of the two holding each other.

"Jake, Noah let's go" Alex says

"I'm not going anywhere. Alex, take Jake and leave." Noah says

"What? No! We came here to stop you idiots from whatever you were planning" Alex yells

"We have bombs!" Noah yells all of a sudden.

"What?" Alex and Jake say at the same time.

Noah lifts his hoodie a bit to show the bombs. It's hard to see since Jake is still holding onto him.

"Oh my god" Jake whispered

"What the fuck did you guys do?" Alex says looking at Noah

"You guys really have to leave. Noah and I are taking this place down with us and you guys can't be here when that happens. Audrey needs you guys. Please Alex" Noah says

Alex took a couple seconds before stepping forward and hugging Noah.

"Thank you for everything Lex" Noah says

"I'll take care of them" Alex says pulling back from the hug.

"Take him" Noah says with tears in his eyes.

Jake didn't let go even when Noah did.

"Jake let's go" Alex says, pulling his hand off of Noah.

"Please Noah, Please. This can't be how we end. This can't be our fucking story. Don't do this to me" Jake yells while Alex pulls him out of the room.

Noah sinks to the floor and cries knowing that was the last time he'd ever see them.

He yells and throws everything in sight.

10 minutes left.

———————
1/30/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 288 23
[BxB] It's been 3 years since the zombie apocalypse began, and Ryan has desperately been fighting for his survival. All of his family have already tu...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
2.1K 621 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

8.3K 155 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...