POWERFUL GODDESS : THE SERIES...

By eyeconic1

What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who... More

Characters
Weapons
Prologue
1. The start of something new
2. Samudra Manthan
3. Tara Lok
5. Shocking revelation
6. Gurudakshina
7. All hail the Queen
8. Warzone
9. Crowning
10. Hasitinapur's reaction
11. Shock after shock
12. Mathura war
13. Invitation for kala pradarshan
14. Arrival
15. Kala pradarshan
16. Cursed again?
17. Most awaited
18. Narkasur
19. Judgement
20. Kurukshetra & fire born
21. The Chamber of Secrets.
22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar
23. Draupadi's swayamvar
24. Indraprastha
Addition characters
25. Two bodies one soul.
26. Dyut sabha
27. Cheerharan
28. Subhsashan
29. Beginning of the end.
30. Danveer karna
31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA
32. Kurukshetra: day 1
33. Kurukshetra: day 2
33. Kurukshetra: day 3
34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11
35. Kurukshetra day 12
36. Kurukshetra: day 13
37. Kurukshetra: day 14
38. Kurukshetra: day 15
39. Aftermath
40. The past
New Characters
41. The Curse
42. Her rebirth
43. In dwapar yug
44. A Boon and A Curse
45. Birth
46. Education
47. Detached
48. 4 new people
49. Return of divine powers
50. The Multiverse
51. Kala pradarshan
52. Jiji?
53. Shocking truth
54. Shumbh Nishumbh
55. Effects of the curse
56. Curse of Death
57. Enlightenment
58. Kurukshetra day 1
59. Kurukshetra day 2
60. Telling the past
61. Birth
62. History repeats
63. Naintara the daughter off??
64. Education
65. Guru dakshina
66. Tables turn
67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's
68. Dwarka
69. Can I ask you a question?
70. Answer 1 : Krishna
71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan
72. Answer 3 : Ganesha
73. Radha's Svayamvar
74. Kanupriya
75. New students
76. Kala pradarshan
77. Return of Kuntiputra's
78. Gurudakshina
79. Crisis in Dwarka
80. Aadya's Svayamvar
81. Birth , Adult and Death
82. Rebirth
83. Twists and turns
84. Draupadi's Svayamvar
85. Choices
86. End of katha
🥳🎊🎉

4. Gandhari's Boon & Kunti's Curse

1.9K 89 25
By eyeconic1

On the southern part of the Earth, there stood the grand palace made out of gold.

In the Rajya Sabha, sat the king in all his glory and with authority. The Sabha was filled with powerful Rakshasa's, asuras and warriors.

In between them, sat Maharishi Vishrava with his Dharmavadi Son Vibhishan sat on his right. On the left of Maharishi Vishrava sat his first wife Ilavida

Devi Ilavida was the daughter of Maharishi Bharadwaj and Devi Susheela. She was the mother of Yakshraj Kuber.

Some of the royals in the court of Ravaan were:-
Maharani Mandodari and Rani Dhanyamalini his wife's.

Kumbhakarna and Vibhishan his brothers.

Meghnaad, Akshaya kumara, Atikaya, Devantaka, Narantaka and Trishira the sons of Ravaan.

Prahasta (senapati of Ravaan's army), Akampana and Dhumraksh the maternal uncle's of Ravaan.

Megh- Pitashree, we should celebrate our victory over the 3 worlds.
Rav- Not so soon putra, now I still have Tara Lok to win.

Gasps were audible and then Rishi Vishrava screamed.

Vrava- Are you mad! Don't you know the power of Mata Naintara!
Rav- How powerful is she Pitashree? How powerful?
Vrava- Don't you know the story when Devi Diti and the Daitya's went to capture Tara Lok!?

All nodded their heads as it was Mata Naintara along with her brother, husband and friends destroyed the Daitya Sena and Diti.

Rav- The daitya's are weaker to the Rakshasa's Pitashree!
VRava- You will not listen to me Dashanan! I'll tell you and all the others about the Shata avatars of Mata Naintara.

Vishrava Rishi got up and then he moved to the centre of the court and he started the first Katha.

VRava- Prathama Roopa Brahmandini!

After the universe was created, there was no balance in the universe. That's when Dev Vasusen created balance and Mata Naintara, She created the Surya mandal, the Navagrahas, Chandra, Tara and Surya.

She knew that after the birth of those deity's, she would assign them their respective grahas. She then made Prakriti and added the pacha tatva's on Earth with her powers.

After the birth of Suryadev, she made him the king of Navagrahas and she assigned all their respective grahas.

She also trained the Devguru Brihaspati and Asurguru Shukracharya so that they could grant knowledge to the Deva's and Asura's respectively.

He paused and then continued with the same avatar.

VRava- Then once when the Devta's needed the help of Rishi Dadhichi. They went to the Trimurti and Narayan said "Only a bone as powerful as the vajra can kill Vritra".

The Devta's hence went to the ashram of Rishi Dadhichi. He was about to give his life when Mata Naintara stopped him in her Brahmandini Avatar.

She then with her powers created a Vajra and saved the life of Rishi Dadhichi.

VRava- Dwitiya Roopa Yugeshwari!

After the universe was created, Swayambhuva Manu was the first person and the mind born son of Brahmadev.

He went on to marry Devi Shatrupa and they together had children amongst which were Devi Devahuti and Devi Prasuti.

Swayambhuva Manu wanted to leave his kingdom to perform austerities hence, he prayed to Mata Naintara. She soon got impressed and then came in front of him.

He kept forth the request to protect his kingdom to which she replied "I can't live here till you come back, but I want you to create a temple of my in your Palace. Which ever kingdom will have my temple in their palace, I'll protect them. But if they commit adharma, the murti of mine will break. Since in this avatar I'll be on Earth from yuga to yuga, This avatar of mine will be known as Yugeshwari."

VRava- Tritiya Roopa Aryabharati!

After long all the kingdoms in Satya yuga created a temple of Mata Yugeshwari. Soon as Satya yug was to end, the adharma started to rise and the murti in many kingdoms broke it self.

Swayambhuva Manu did the first ever Ashwamedh yagya and he claimed the title of Chakravartin Samrat. He dedicated his win to Mata Yugeshwari hence, he called her once again.

He wished to crown her as the Samragini and she accepted it. Then she said "I'll take care of aryavart in my Aryabharati avatar. I'll give you my which will help your lineage find their successor. Make sure whoever picks up this Dhanush is the chosen one to rule the kingdom."

Swayambhuva Manu took the dhanush and summoned all his grandchildren. Be it the child of his son or daughter or be it a male or female.

All tried hard and finally it was Chandradev who picked up the bow. That's when Mata Aryabharati came there and said "Since Chandradev has picked up this dhanush, the dhanush will be called the Chandra Dhanush".

Soon generation to generation the bow was passed down.

Currently Maharaj Manasyu, the son of Maharaj Puru of the Chandravansh has it.

VRava- Catura Roopa Brahmarakshini!

During the start of treta yug, Mata Naintara took the avatar of Mata Brahmarakshini, the daughter of Maharishi Richika. She was the elder sister of Saptrishi Jamadagni.

She took this avatar to make people understand the true meaning of Dharma. She had written the Upanishad's during this avatar of her's. She was the first ever Brahmavaidini as well.

She was the guru of some of the main rulers at that time, prominently Maharaj Nighna from the Suryavansh and Maharaj Pururavas from the Chandravansh.

Maharaj Pururavas already had the Chandra Dhanush, hence she gave a Surya Dhanush to Maharaj Nighna. Whoever picked up that Surya dhanush would be the next maharaj, just like the Chandra Dhanush.

VRava- Pacha Roopa Rudrani!

As time went by, Mata Naintara felt a part of her missing. That's when an asura named Bhayasur gained a boon from Mahadev. That boon stated "Mahadev! May I die by the hands of Mata Naintara but she should be married before she kills me!"

Time went by and the terror of Bhayasur had become unstoppable. He had won the Trilok and the Devta's took shelter in Kailash to be safe from the same.

When the people of Prithvi were harmed, all including the Tridev's and Tridevi's went to Tara Lok.

That's when Mata Naintara said "The boon is given by Pitashree hence, I cannot disrespect his boon. I would marry someone but who will be able to bare my tej after marriage? Matao, Pitashree I will marry the person whom you select, I leave that choice on you."

Saying that Mata Naintara returned back to her meditation.

On the other side, in the river Ganga, Devi Ganga was in Tapasya for thousands of years. She was doing Tapasya for gaining a son, from Mata Parashakti.

When Mata Naintara went in Meditation, Devi Ganga finished with her Tapasya. Mata Parashakti came in from of her and asked "Putri Ganga, ask for a boon". To which Devi Ganga said "Mata I want a son who is valorous and has the power to control water. In my absence he can take care of the flow of Ganga as well. He shall be a great warrior and shall possess great knowledge".

She was given a son who was an adult and Mata Parashakti named him Rudra in the request of Devi Ganga. She then took him with her and taught him for 6 years after which he returned.

Devi Ganga then took her son to Kailash and they met all the Trimurti and the Devi Devta's. Getting to know about the same, the tridevi's kept forth the marriage proposal for Mata Naintara and Rudra Dev.

Devi Ganga was on cloud nine and she accepted the proposal and the marriage took place.

Mata Saraswati looked in the days and she smiled and said "Adbhut, Magha Maas mein, Shukla paksha Panchami mein yeh vivah hona uchit hai." (Wonderful, in the month of Magha, during Shukla paksha Panchami, this marriage shall happen).

Mata Naintara smiled and said "Arthaat, Vasanta panchami?" (Meaning, Vasanta Panchami?). To which Mata Saraswati nodded.

Hence, on the day of Vasanta panchami, the couple got married. After that, the couple together did the Saraswati puja.

Later, the following day Mata Naintara took the Rudrani avatar. Rudrani meaning, the Queen of Rudra. She went in the Swarga Lok and challenged Bhayasur.

He was unknown of her marital status and accepted the battle. It was a fierce war but finally with the Vinash Astra of Devi Naintara, he was killed.

He posed and then he said the other story.

VRava- She was the same Rudrani who killed Diti and the daitya clan. After the request of Maharishi Kashyapa, She gave them their life back.

It is the same reason that she is worshipping in Patal Lok.

VRava- Shata Roopa Kaalnashini!

After her marriage, she and Rudra Dev they lived happily. When Vajranga was doing his Tapasya to Brahmadev, his wife Vajrangi was doing meditation to Mata Naintara.

Indra who was formerly defeated by Vajranga, wanted to take revenge. Hence, taking this as an opportunity, he took a form of a monkey and started to throw the grass of the ashram which sheltered Devi Vajrangi, then taking form as a sheep and eat all the grass and finally after taking a form of a snake, Indra bit Devi Vajrangi.

Mata Naintara was infuriated and she started to turn black. The powers of Mahakaal, Mahakali, Veer Lakshmi and Narasimha all combined in one, Mata Kaalnashini!

She went in front of Indra and she engaged in a brutal war. The Dev Sena also came there and most of them were killed by Mata Kaalnashini. That's when the Tridev's and tridevi's tried to stop her but they were unsuccessful.

The Rudra Dev came in front and played his Veena. Mata Naintara returned to her form and she screamed "Indra! You have misused your powers! I Naintara curse you if you ever try to do chhal you'll lose your powers and you'll turn into an ashes that very second Indra!

Then Mata Naintara summoned Takshak and asked him to neutralise the poison of Indra.

She then granted a boon to Vajrangi. "Putri Vajrangi, ask for a boon" asked Mata Naintara. To which Devi Vajrangi said "Mata I just want a boon that neither you nor Dev Vasusen will harm my child". Mata Naintara smiled and said "Tathastu".

Rishi Vishrava paused and then said.

VRava- The Kaalnashini avatar was taken again to protect the family of Jamdagni putra Parshuram. Mata Naintara got in a fierce fight with Sahastrabahu, Kartavirya Arjuna.

Within 2 minutes, he bowed in front of Mata Kaalnashini and surrendered. The same Sahastrabahu Arjuna who defeated you Dashanan!

VRava- Finally the sapta roopa will come in the Dwapar yug.

After hearing the stories of Mata Naintara, Ravaan was happy with his Trilok win.

Meghnaad and Sulochana had gone to spend time together, but little did Ravaan know, that they were doing Tapasya to Mata Naintara.

After hundreds of years, Mata Naintara impressed gave darshan to them.

Tara- Open your eyes children, I am impressed ask for a boon.
Megh- ...
Tara- Tathastu, putri Sulochana, ask for a boon.
Sulo- ...
Tara- Tathastu.

Saying that Mata Naintara went back to Tara Lok and the couple went back to Lanka.

With Dev Vasusen,
The Ramayana war was over and Shree Rama had returned back to Vaikunth. Vasusen was roaming around Aryavrat when his eyes fell on a girl in front of him.

She looked divine, her laughter echoed which brought a smile on the face of Dev Vasusen. He moved forward and the girl noticed him and said.

Vru- Pranipat mahoday, how can I help you?
Vasu- Pranipat Devi, I just wanted to know your identity.
Vru- I am Vrushali, the daughter of my parents.
Vasu- Well, I am Vasusen the son of my parents.

Both smiled and they then started to talk. Soon they told each other about their parents and Vrushali was shocked to know the truth of Dev Vasusen.

Vasu- It must be hard not having parents right?
Vru- It is, But Pitamah Vibhishan, Pitrmah Vishrava and Mata Ilavida make me happy.

Soon they use to meet everyday and finally after 1 year, they confessed their love and their marriage happened.

In Tara Lok,
On the divine land of Tara Lok, there were 4 different palaces.
In one, lived Naintara and Rudra, in the other lived Vasusen and Vrushali, one for the guests and in the fourth lived their helpers and mounts.

Kanishk - A lion who could take any form he wished to. He was the mount of Mata Naintara. He was made by the powers of Mata Naintara and Rudra Dev.

Dharika - The wife of Kanishk, she was born from the energies of Rudra and she is his mount.

Vayushresth - The son of Vayudev and the mount of Dev Vasusen. He can also take any form he wants.

Jwala - The vahan of Vrushali, she is the wife of Vayushresth. She is the daughter of Agnidev and Svaha. She can also take a from.

Takshak - He is one of the gate keepers of Tara Lok and is the companion of Mata Naintara like Vasuki is to Mahadev and Sheshnaag is to Narayan.

karakota - He is the other gate keeper of Tara Lok and is the companion of Dev Vasusen like Vasuki is to Mahadev and Sheshnaag is to Narayan.

They were the mains, then there were 196 other soldiers as well with 98 as male and the other 98 as females.

The palace of Naintara and Rudra:-

The palace of Vasusen and Vrushali:-

The palace of Their helpers and mounts:-

The palace of guests:-

Somewhere on Prithvi Lok outside the royal temple of Gandhar near river Ganga, sat the only princess doing penance to Devi Naintara.

While her 100 brothers where praying to Dev Vasusen and also checking on the well-being of their only sister. After a three years , due to the penance of the pious lady fire surrounded her. It had been almost ten years and Gandhari was still doing the Tapasya as she wanted a boon from her kul-Devi.

Due to the heat around her the water of Ganga started evaporating. While Devi Ganga was spending time with her son Rudra , she felt a burning sensation. Dev Rudra first shocked looking at his mother like this saw what's happening. After he got to know what's happening he telepathically asked Devi Naintara for help.

Devi Naintara then went on Earth and said "Gandhari dear please open you eyes your penance is completed"Gandhari was shocked to hear such a melodic voice and opened her eyes.
When she opened her eyes she saw her the Kul-Devi in front of her she bowed down and touched the feet of Devi Naintara and said "Pranipat Mata" to which Devi Naintara replied "Sada sukhi raho putri. Ask for your boon you want except of a boon of immortality"

Gandhari thought for some time and then said "Mata I see how my brothers treat me and I always wanted my sons to treat my daughter like that but I always wanted them to have 1 elder sister to guide them. SO l WANT A BOON OF HAVING 100 SONS AND 2 DAUGHTERS. WHILE YOU WILL BE THE ELDEST CHILD OF MINE AND GUIDE MY OTHER SONS AND MY DAUGHTER ON THE PATH OF DHARMA BUT I ALSO WANT TO BE STRONG TO FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES" said Gandhari to which Devi Naintara blessed her "Tathastu putri I will take my first human avatar as your daughter. But remember not to tell them about my human form and for you to be strong and to fight for your rights I bless you with the knowledge of all weapons. You will have all the knowledge except the divine weapons of Mahadev"

Gandhari was elated after hearing that boon. She touched the feet of her kul-Devi and soon to be daughter and ran to the royal court to tell her family about the boon except that Devi Naintara will be her eldest daughter. Her siblings though were shocked that their sister had the knowledge of weapons , but were happy that she could defend herself.

In Kuntibhoj ,
Maharishi Durvasa had come to
Kuntibhoj as he was summoned for doing a yagya. All the people were scared to serve him as one would get cursed if they did anything wrong. But the 13 years old princess of her kingdom stepped forward to serve him.

The princess served the Rishi for months and finally it was done today the Rishi would depart. Rishi Durvasa had liked the services and the care she had taken of him so he gave her a boon to bear a child from any gods she wants five times. He also warned her not to use the mantra without being married and left. She told her heads maid Priyamvadha about it but she didn't believe the princess. The naive princess then told her that she will use the mantra now.

The princess started chanting the mantra but made a mistake. She who wanted to chant for lord surya , by mistakenly chanted the mantra of Devi Brahmandini.

In Tara Lok ,
"So what do you think will happen in Mahabharata" asked Devi Naintara to her friends to which shanidev replied "I think we should take avatars to teach people true karma" "But what avatars will we take?" asked the confused Devi Niyati. "I will taking the avatar of Shon he will be a suta in Hastinapur since my priye will be their princess" said Rudradev making Devi Naintara blush.

While unknown to the world but only know to the 6 of them. Devi Naintara and Dev Rudra had been married. Shani Dev and Devi niyati have been married. And Dev Vasusen and Devi Vrushali had been married. All the 3 couples also had 3 kids who were boys.

"Everyone knows about me" said Devi Naintara."I will be taking birth as Vrushali only. But I will be the elder sister of Radha Rani" said Devi Vrushali. "I will take birth as Avantika the princess of nishadi tribe" said Devi Niyati following which Shanidev said "Then I'll take birth the son of Bhagwan parshuram and Mata Dharini".

Suddenly Vrushali asked her husband "Arya which avatar will you take?" to which dev Vasusen was replying but he started to hear a voice "I also don't know pri ... jiji do you hear that voice? what is it?" to which Devi Naintara replied "Yes I do Vasu , It's coming from Kuntibhoj , where the 13 year old princess who in naive is chanting my avatar Brahmandini instead of Surya Dev to obtain a child"all the people over there were shocked seeing this Devi Niyati said "But she will not accept it as it is to prove to the maid that the mantra works" it was at that time the mind of Dev Vasusen worked and he asked "Rudra could you control Mata Ganga's flow?" to which dev Rudra said "Yes Mitra why?" it was at that time dev Vasusen told them his plan "Jiji I will take my first avatar as your child and when she will flow me , Rudra will take me to Gokul to mata Yashoda. Since priye will also be nearby" all nodded and Rudra dev said "okay Mitra take care"

The friends hugged each other and left to their abode since they couldn't live together as no one is aware of their marriage.

Devi Naintara went to Prithvi in her Brahmandini avatar and kunti was mesmerised seeing the divine avatar of Mata Brahmandini.

But suddenly kunti became shocked as she had chanted the mantra of Suryadev so she wondered how a goddess came in front of her.

As if reading the mind of Kunti Mata Brahmandini said "I am Devi Brahmandini , you called me instead of Suryadev. But tell me why did you use the mantra without marrying?" "Devi you can now go back. I just wanted my maid to believe I have a mantra" said Kunti to which Mata Brahmandini said "Did you forget that the boon is for having a child , now I have to bless you with my child". Kunti looked shocked but that's when she remembered the boon. Devi Brahmandini raised her hand and gave Kunti her son in the form of Dev Vasusen.

"he will be one of the most powerful king in Aryavart. Since he is blessed with kavach and kundals he will be known as KARNA" said Mata Brahmandini after which she vanish.

Kunti who was now in tears blamed the maid. But Priyamvadha who was gready for wealth twisted her words and told Kunti that the child is a sin and she has to flow him in Ganga to was the sin.

While Kunti did this Devi Naintara was fuming with anger. She came in front of Kunti and said.

"Kunti you flew away the son I blessed you in my Suryamandala avatar and called him a sin SO I DEVI NAINTARA CURSE YOU THAT YOUR CHILDREN WILL NEVER LIVE A HAPPY LIFE , THEY WILL BE FULL OF RIPUS AND YOU WILL NEVER LIVE A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE. WHEN YOU WILL NEED MY SON THE MOST MY SON WILL REJECT YOU AS YOU DID TO HIM TODAY. AND PRIYAMVADHA MY SON IS NOT A SIN BUT YOU ARE A SINNER. I NAINTARA CURSE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE BRUTALLY INSULTED BY THE WIFE OF MY CHILD AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A CHILD OF YOUR OWN" cursed Devi Naintara and left a crying Kunti and Priyamvadha behind.

After giving the curse Devi Naintara got to know that Dhritarashtra and Gandhari had their first night so she bid goodbyes to her friends and husband and went and took place in the garbha of Gandhari. All others also went to Prithvi Lok as in the avatar they said. Except Dev Rudra because he had to finish one thing told by Devi Naintara.

___________________________
Authors note:-

What work does dev Rudra has to do?

The official Mahabharata has began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.9K 76
Everyone has a Choice. Destiny blessed The Epic of Mahabharata with one such Choice. A person who was reincarnated in the past. Time travelled? No. ...
Deepak By debarati sarkar

Historical Fiction

3.6K 248 17
WHAT IF - The great pandavas got a younger sister.what if she is the daughter of surya dev. The girl who is the strength of the five pandavas.
To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

16.1K 675 22
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...