(Hiatus)Even Dragons Have Hea...

By GayWitchAuntie

I do not own pokemon, this is a mere fanfic, I do not claim to own most if not all of the charcters, and I of... More

Before We Begin...
Chapter One
Halloween Special
Sadly an Update

Changes

100 4 1
By GayWitchAuntie

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been busy and changes have been going on, and I'm not abandoning this story, I've been working on other fan works, specifically with friends, and it has been fun. However, there will change throughout the stories I'm writing. I'm changing the readers' gender to gender-neutral, they'll go by They/Them and their identity will be vague for you guys to fill in. I haven't seen very many gender-neutral reader stories, and as someone who is in the Non-Binary Community, I just wanted to make more stories that are inclusive to them as well. I will change the previous chapters soon.

Hope you guys like the updates❤️

Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
186K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...