ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ • ᴍ. ꜱʟᴏᴀɴ

By BedsideTales

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴀꜱᴋ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ." ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✧ ┊ ┊ ✦ ┊ ✧ ✦ Chicag... More

𝟎𝟎𝟏. the beginning
𝟎𝟎𝟐. a hard day's night
𝟎𝟎𝟑. the first cut is the deepest
𝟎𝟎𝟒. no man's land
𝟎𝟎𝟓. save me
𝟎𝟎𝟔. raindrops keep falling
𝟎𝟎𝟕. enough is enough
𝟎𝟎𝟖. make me lose control
𝟎𝟎𝟗. into you like a train
𝟎𝟏𝟎. let it be
𝟎𝟏𝟏. thanks for the memories
𝟎𝟏𝟐. owner of a lonely heart
𝟎𝟏𝟑. grandma got run over by a reindeer
𝟎𝟏𝟒. begin the begin
𝟎𝟏𝟓. break on through
𝟎𝟏𝟔. it's the end of the world...
𝟎𝟏𝟕. ...as we know it
𝟎𝟏𝟖. yesterday
𝟎𝟏𝟗. what have i done to deserve this?
𝟎𝟐𝟎. superstition
𝟎𝟐𝟏. blues for sister someone
𝟎𝟐𝟐. seventeen seconds
𝟎𝟐𝟑. losing my religion
𝟎𝟐𝟒. sometimes a fantasy

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈

6.2K 105 29
By BedsideTales

╔══════ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆══════╗

LIE TO ME

╚══════ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ══════╝

seasons 1 to 3

"FLASHING BACK TO NEW YORK CITY, CHANGING FLIGHTS SO YOU STAY WITH ME

PROBLEM WAS I THOUGHT I HAD THIS RIGHT, NOW I WISH WE NEVER MET 'CAUSE YOU'RE TOO HARD TO FORGET

WHILE IM CLEANING UP YOUR MESS, I KNOW HE'S TAKING OFF YOUR DRESS. 

I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T, BUT IF I ASK YOU IF YOU LOVE ME, I HOPE YOU LIE TO ME"

– LIE TO ME, 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

i. lie to me, 5 seconds of summer
'I know that you don't, but if I ask you if you love me, I hope you lie to me.'

ii. broken hearts club, gnash
'I need something to take away the remains of your name'

iii. wicked game, stone sour
'what a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.'

iv. glimpse of us, joji
'Said I'm fine and said I moved on, I'm only here passing time in her arms'

v. sharks, imagine dragons

'don't let them see you struggle, hiding your tears'

vi. love and hate, santiago laserna
'the hardest part is laughing when you are sad.'

vii. matilda, harry styles
'you don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up.'

viii. call out my name, the weeknd
'you gave me comfort, but falling for you was my mistake.'

ix. leaving tonight, the neighborhood
'you fooled me from the start when you let me start to love you.'

x. ever since new york, harry styles
'I've been praying, ever since new york'

xi. pain, nessa barrett
'I'm in pain and you are to blame.'

xii. you showed me, the lightning seeds
'You taught it to me too, exactly what you do, and now you love me too.'

xiii. the loneliest, måneskin
'you'll be the saddest part of me, a part of me that will never be mine'

xiv. daddy issues, the neighbourhood
'go ahead and cry, little girl.'

✧*̥˚ starring *̥˚✧

┌────────────┐
JOANNA RHODES
└────────────┘

29 ☆ aquarius ☆ neurosurgery

portrayed by Anne Hatheway

Joanna is the youngest sister of Connor and Claire Rhodes. She was born in Chicago, and her mom - who suffered from BPS - committed suicide when she was two. She was raised by Cornelius Rhodes, a workaholic who rather not spend any time with his kids. Connor, her older brother, assumed a parenting role in her life, and when he got accepted into medical school, brought her with him. She followed him to New York, where she met Derek Shepherd and Mark Sloan.

┌────────────┐
Mark Sloan
└────────────┘

36 ☆ scorpio ☆ plastics

portrayed by Eric Dane

Mark is the only child of an influential couple in New York. His parents were absent through most of his childhood, and he was practically raised by Mrs. Shepherd, his best friend's mom.  He and Derek were joined to the hip for most of their lives, and when they finished their residency, they opened a clinic together. He slowly fell in love with the clinic's assistant and they were in a relationship for over two years before he inevitably messed up. Spiraling into a messy depressive episode, Mark became self-destructive, and in a moment of poor decision-making, began having an affair with Derek's wife.

┌────────────┐
Derek Shepherd
└────────────┘

37 ☆ capricorn ☆ neuro

portrayed by Patrick Dempsey

Derek is the only son in a household with four sisters. He grew up in New York, and at age 16, he lost his father, who was murdered by two men in his store. Derek witnessed the scene along with his 5-year-old sister, Amelia. Eleven years after he married Addison Montgomery, he caught her in bed with his best friend. He fled to Seattle and was taken in by his old friend, Joanna Rhodes. At her house, he met one of his closest friends and the love of his life.

┌────────────┐
Emily Hale
└────────────┘

28 ☆ gemini ☆ peds

portrayed by Blake Lively

Emily is the daughter of the Dean of Seattle University and an artist. She was born and raised in Seattle and when she was in the last semester of medical school, her brother passed away as a result of a fentanyl overdose. Her parents separated shortly after, her mom moved to Bali to work on her art, and her dad began binge-dating his 20-year-old students, leaving the family the family house to her. In a grief support group, she met her best friend, Christopher Hughes.

┌────────────┐
Christopher Hughes
└────────────┘

28 ☆ aquarius ☆ cardiothoracic

portrayed by Jesse Spencer

Christopher was born in Massachusetts and is the youngest of two brothers. His dad was a neurosurgeon, and his mom was an award-winning psychiatrist. He was engaged to his high-school sweetheart, but when he was in the last semester of medical school, his fiancé passed away due to cardiac amydalosis, before she could have a heart transplant. In a grief support group, he met his best friend, Emily Hale. When they were in the middle of their internship, they met a transfer student: Joanna Rhodes. They quickly became inseparable, and created a little family of their own, even adopting a Golden retriever called Bella.

┌────────────┐
Connor Rhodes
└────────────┘

37 ☆ libra ☆ cardiothoracic

portrayed by Colin Donnell

Connor was born in Chicago to Cornelius Rhodes and his wife Elizabeth, with two younger sisters: Claire and Joanna. His family is the very wealthy owner of Dolan Rhodes Department Store, started by Connor's grandfather. When Connor was ten, his mother killed herself by throwing herself off the roof of their home. Although she had been sick for years, Cornelius resented their youngest for Elizabeth's postpartum depression that lasted a lot longer than usual. The summer before starting college, Connor and a friend were arrested for attempting to buy drugs from an undercover cop. While Cornelius pulled some strings and got Connor off, his friend did not and died of an overdose before Connor could make amends. Deciding then to go to medical school, he waited until Joanna turned 15 and could legally get herself emancipated. Connor then left with her, to São Paulo, Brazil, where he put himself through medical school. He got a residency offer in New York, where he gathered enough money to support Joanna through medical school. He returned home to Chicago to start his trauma surgery fellowship at Med.

┌────────────┐
Claire Rhodes
└────────────┘

30 ☆ capricorn ☆ executive in a department store

portrayed by Lauren Cohan

Claire was born in Chicago to Cornelius Rhodes and his wife Elizabeth. Her family is the very wealthy owner of Dolan Rhodes Department Store, started by her grandfather. When Claire was six, her mother killed herself by throwing herself off the roof of their home. Although she was severely depressed and suffered from bipolar disorder, Cornelius blamed Joanna for Elizabeth's death, growing bitter and abusive towards her younger sister. Claire quickly became the golden child and inherited the family's business. She finally reconnected with her brother when he moved back to Chicago.

┌────────────────┐
Addison Montgomery-Shepherd
└────────────────┘

37 ☆ libra ☆ OB/GYN

portrayed by Kate Walsh

Addison was born in New York and met her husband in medical school. She and Derek were married for eleven years, separating when Derek caught her cheating with his best friend, Mark Sloan. She moved to Seattle trying to save her marriage with Derek. She was more than surprised, however, to find out that her husband had fallen in love with someone else.

╔═══════ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ═══════╗

the interns

╚═══════ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ═══════╝

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘...

┌────────────┐
Mia Kennedy
└────────────┘

25 ☆ Sagittarius ☆ intern

portrayed by Katherine McNamara

Mia is the youngest intern on Joanna's team. She graduated top of her class and is determined to continue to be the best. She is passionate about women's medicine, with a special interest in OB/GYN and neonatal surgery.

┌────────────┐
Adam Underwood
└────────────┘

26 ☆ aquarius ☆ intern

portrayed by Freddie Highmore

Adam is the most intelligent intern in Joanna's class. He was born and raised in New Jersey and was diagnosed with Asperger's when he was 10. He has a special gift for neurosurgery.

┌────────────┐
Aaron Dunn
└────────────┘

27 ☆ cancer ☆ intern

portrayed by Jared Padalecki

Aaron is the oldest in Joanna's class. He enrolled in the army after medical school. He is passionate and determined, balancing his surgical career with taking care of his father - who lives in a nursing home. He met Meredith Grey on one of the family days in the nursing home of his dad, and slowly, fell in love with her. If asked about it, he will say he is into general surgery, but secretly, peds are growing in his heart.

┌────────────┐
Rosa Cervantes
└────────────┘

26 ☆ virgo ☆ intern

portrayed by Eizá Gonzalez

Rosa is the best doctor in Joanna's team of interns. While Adam might be the smartest, Rosa is quick on her feet and has good instincts, making her an incredible surgeon with a special talent for trauma. After winning a scholarship at Yale, she moved from Brazil to the U.S. at eighteen to attend medical school.

┌────────────┐
Nicholas Simmons
└────────────┘

26 ☆ cancer ☆ intern

portrayed by Douglas Booth

Nicholas is the underdog. He has always been the dark horse, the one no one believed when they learned he had succeeded in life. He was kicked out of his house when he came out to his dad. He put himself through med school with a football scholarship. He is smart, determined, and has an incredibly gentle heart. He is protective of the people that he loves and has no fear whatsoever of getting into a fight if it is to protect those in need.

ALSO WITH...

D.W. Moffett as Cornelius Rhodes

Jennifer Anniston as Meredith Grey

Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang

Justin Chambers as Alex Karev

Katherine Heigl as Isobel Stevens

T.R Knight as George O'Malley

Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey

James Picken Jr. as Richard Webber

the rest of Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Chicago Med cast as themselves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 792 16
to love is to destroy. - grey's anatomy - season 1-9 - fem!oc x cristina yang - slow burn cover made by @aanatomy !!
631K 21.7K 60
in which marnie walker and alex karev could not be more different. © florrysgf, 2023 alex karev x fem!oc grey's anatomy s1 - s9
449K 3.7K 108
greys anatomy imagines
1.1M 18.3K 28
Just between us did the love affair maim you too? Grey's Anatomy / Mark Sloan.