scream queen SCREAM

By hopeslovebot

• °* scream queen °* • ╰┈➤ "we will always follow her" "final girl is film-geek speak for the last woman sta... More

Introducing
graphic gallery
act one
001. the murder of casey becker
003. attacked
004. aftermath
005. clam before chaos
006. you look like you've seen a ghost
007. final girl
act two
008. the return
Tysm

002. school dramas

2K 50 8
By hopeslovebot

chapter two
jasmine pov

Jasmine and Sidney walked side by side up to the school, several reporters stood at different cameras giving different news reports. Gale Weathers stood at her own camera as she gave her own report. "The small town of Woodsboro, California was devastated last night when two young teenagers were found brutally murdered.
Authorities have yet to issue a statement but our sources tell us that no arrest has been made and the murderer could strike again."

"Do you believe this shit?" Tatum asked from behind the girls, causing them both to jump.

"Tatum, what is going on?" Sidney asked her.

"You don't know?" Tatum said in surprise.
"Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last
night."

"What? No way." Sidney said, causing Jasmine to raise a brow at her cousin. "Wait, Jassy, didn't you stay over at her house?"

"Yeah." Jasmine nodded in confirmation, Sidney and Tatum's eyes widening. "Holy shit." Tatum said, "Are you okay?"

Jasmine nodded reassuringly and sent her friend a small smile, one that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Yeah, we're not just talking killer; we're talking splatter-movie killed ripped open from end to end." Tatum told them, causing Jasmine to sigh quietly

"Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English." Sidney said.

"Not anymore, It's so sad, her mom and dad, they found her hanging from a tree, her insides on the outside." Tatum said, gesturing towards her abdomen as she spoke.

"Oh, my god!" Sidney said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Do they know who did it?"

"Fucking clueless." Tatum shrugged slightly,
"They're interrogating the entire school.
Teachers, students, janitors."

"Wait, they think it's school-related?" Jasmine asked in acting surprise, knowing that piece of information.

"They don't know." Tatum responded, "Dewey was saying this is the worst crime they've seen in years, even worse than" Tatum stopped herself before she could talk about Sydney mother murder, knowing how much it had affected both girls. "Well, it's bad."
── ✩ ── ✩ ──── ✩ ──── ✩ ──
lunch

The whole group was now scattered across the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. Sidney and Tatum were sitting on the fountain in their boyfriends laps.

"What kind of questions did they ask you,
Sidney?"Tatum questioned her friend curiously.

"They asked if I knew Casey." Sidney replied.

"They asked me that too." Tatum said.

"Hey, did they ask if you like to hunt?" Stu asked, directing his questions towards Billy.

"Yeah, they did." Billy responded, "Did they ask
you?"

"Why would they ask you if you liked to hunt?"
Tatum asked him in confusion.

"Cause their bodies were gutted." Randy told her, Jasmine slapping his arm.

"Thank you, Randy." Billy said sarcastically.

"They didn't ask me if I like to hunt." Tatum said to the group.

"Cause there's no way a girl could've killed 'em."
Stu told her.

"'That is so sexist. The killer could easily be female. "Basic Instinct." Tatum argued.

"That was an ice pick." Randy commented. "Not exactly the same thing."

"Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. And the fact is, it takes a man to do something like that." Stu told them, making Jasmine squirm uncomfortably.

"Or a man's mentality." Tatum shook her head at her bovfriend.

"How do you, gut someone?" Sidney asked absentmindedly, her question obviously rhetorical as all heads turned towards her.

"You take a knife, and you slit 'em from the groin to sternum." Stu responded.

"Hey, it's called tact, you fuck rag." Billy told him.

"Hey didn't you used to date Casey?" Jasmine asked, speaking up in hopes of taking the attention off of her cousin.

"Yeah, for like two seconds." Stu replied with a smile.

"Before she dumped him for Steve." Randy said, butting his head into the conversation.

"I dumped her, shit head." Stu said immediately, turning his head towards Randy.

"And are the police aware that you dated the victim?" Randy asked him.

"Hey, what're you saying?" Stu asked. "That I killed her?"

"It would certainly improve your high school
"Q." Randy nodded, as Jasmine attempted to tune out their conversation.

"I was home last night, okay?" Stu defended.

"Was that before or after you sliced and diced?"
Randy asked, deepening his tone of voice lightly.

"Fuck you, nutcase." Jasmine told the boy.
"Where were you last night?"

"Working, thank you." Randy responded.

"At the video store? I thought they fired your sorry ass." Tatum said.

"They did, twice." Jasmine spoke up annoyed with the boy.

"I didn't kill anybody." Stu said, his tone unusually serious.

"Nobody said you did." Billy said back. "Thanks, buddy." Stu told him.

"Besides, it takes a man to do something like that." Randy mocked.

"I'm gonna gut your ass in a second, kid." Stu told him with a laugh.

"Tell me something. Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? cause I heard that they found her liver in the mailbox next to her spleen and pancreas." Randy said, lightening his tone of voice.

"You goon! Fuck! I'm trying to eat here." Tatum threw one of her grapes at the boy.

"She's getting mad, all right?" Stu said, "You better "liver" alone."Jasmine hugged Tatum, grabbing her back pack and standing up, walking away.

Sidney quickly picked up her own bag and
followed after her cousin, leaving the group behind.

"Liver" alone!" Stu laughed, Billy reaching over and punching him. "Ow! Liver, Liver. " It was a
joke."
── ✩ ── ✩ ──── ✩ ──── ✩ ──
home

"Hey." Jasmine greeted her cousin who was sitting on the couch watching the news as she walked down the steps of their house, heading to the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Hey, Tatum's coming to pick us up after practice." Sidney told her. "I think I'm gonna take a quick nap before then."

"Oh, okay." Jasmine nodded. "Just yell if you need anything, I'll be upstairs in my room."

"Okay." Sidney smiled, nodding in confirmation. Jasmine walked back up the stairs, making her way back up the stairs.

993 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...