I'm Just Like You /obey me x...

By balthazar5150

A crossover fic of Zhongli and Lucifer switching bodies and being stuck in each other's worlds where they wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 /Zhongli a single mom who works two jobs/
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 8

201 7 2
By balthazar5150

((Been almost a year since I updated this.....well now I got great ideas for this book! Which isn't a good thing because means angst usually))

But then suddenly he saw Lucifer in his demon form on the ground with his wings wrap around Teucer that seemed to shield him from the falls.

And as he ran over Lucifer sat up letting Teucer go who immediately got up running over to Childe scared from what happened.

Teucer : brother!"

Childe immediately picked him up and hugged him tightly scared out of his mind that he almost died.

After this they looked at Lucifer who was hurt and both froze unsure of how Teucer was going to react seeing Lucifer like this.

Teucer : you look cool!"

Childe : he does doesn't he?"

Lucifer then got up and put his wings away and looked like he was in pain but holding it in.

Teucer : what are you?"

Childe : it's a secret but he's a good guy"

Teucer : ok! I trust you!"

Childe : good! Anyway we should get going! Gotta go get the others"

Teucer : yeah!"

The next day Childe was out panicking trying to figure out what to do while Lucifer didn't really care.

And as they were walking traveler showed up with paimon and asked.

Ae,ther : what did you do?"

Lucifer : his brother saw us fighting and made up an excuse of us practicing for a play that is tonight that he made for his brother"

Paimon : well that wasn't very smart?"

Childe : help ....."

Aether : ..... so what do you need?"

Childe : everything?"

Lucifer : a place to perform would be ideal"

Paimon : let's ask Ningguang. Remember traveler she said we could use the jade chamber
For something if we
Needed to?"

Aether : right but for a price 1000 mora an hour"

Lucifer : he has money"

Childe : I'm not sure if It will work did kinda almost wipe out liyue?"

Lucifer : not my problem"

Childe : also why do I have to pay?"

Lucifer : because this is your fault?"

Childe : you tried to kill me! And he walked in on it!?"

Lucifer : again? Not my problem?"

Childe : you are such a mean guy....."

Lucifer : I'm a demon? And I hate you?"

Aether : anyway let's go"

Later they got permission from Ningguang to use the jade chamber but the price was up to 6000 mora an hour and right now they were setting up everything and practicing before tonight.

Childe : anywho thanks for saving my brother back there"

Lucifer : children are reckless you constantly have to keep them from accidentally killing themselves"

Childe : guessing you have experience from your brothers?"

Lucifer : too much experience..... especially with one"

Childe : so after this you wanted to do some searching?"

Lucifer : yes. I need to know more and figure out where the creatures from my world are hiding and kill them before they cause anymore harm"

Childe : I'll totally gonna help"

Lucifer : oh like last time?"

Childe : I helped!?"

Lucifer: all you know how to do is Stand there and look stupid!"

Childe : I believe the word you are looking for is handsome strong p-

Lucifer started gagging and Childe said offended.

Childe : oh come on!"

Lucifer : .....you're going to make me sick....."

Childe : you probably shouldn't throw up here .....chances are it will probably land on someone"

Lucifer : I hate you......"

Childe : love ya too Luci"

Lucifer : DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

Childe : right let's make a truce. And shake on it"

He then held out his hand and and Lucifer reluctantly shook it.

But then Childe started smiling and wouldn't let go.

Lucifer : what?.....what are you doing!?"

Childe : oh I think you know"

Lucifer : I don't k....LET GO NOW!"

Childe : sometimes glove sometimes no glove"

Lucifer : LET GO NOW! CHILDE!!"

few minutes later Aether Paimon and Xiao came over and saw Lucifer aggressively cleaning his hand while Childe's hand was limp like it was broken.

Xiao : what happened here?"

Lucifer : I am so close to killing him"

Childe : ......I can't feel my hand......"

Lucifer : each time you annoy me I break another bone"

Childe :......."

Xiao : not here too many witnesses"

Aether : right now hurry the show is about to start!"

Later after the show Childe and Lucifer were relaxing at a table drinking and Lucifer seemed annoyed and angry that he had to do this because of childe.

Childe : don't be so grumpy. I saw you enjoy it"

Lucifer : no I didn't"

Childe : yeah ya did! You seemed happy making my siblings happy."

Lucifer : I don't dislike them just you"

Childe : I'm that special?"

Lucifer : I hate you"

Childe : ....Anyway guessing you miss your brothers"

Lucifer : miss is a strong word"

Childe : a brother to a brother I can tell you miss them. And seem worried. Did something happen before ending up here?"

Lucifer : ........why should I tell you anything?"'

Childe : come on? The more we know about each other the more we'll probably get along? We're gonna be together for awhile"

Lucifer : ......a situation happened and they almost died"

Childe : oh.....that explains why you seem so grumpy......or maybe you'll always like that?"

Lucifer : shut up. Anyway I was unable to help them or be any assistance.

I am their brother the oldest it's my job to protect them. Especially after everything we been through.

Yet when facing death I couldn't do anything about it. But everything worked out in the end and they are fine.

Yet I can't get what happened out of my head........especially how they could of died because of me and my actions"

Childe : what did you do?"

Lucifer then took another sip of his drink and said.

Lucifer : I froze up......I was scared....scared of losing them scared of dying myself....and I froze. And my hesitation.

My selfishness to not want to die nearly cost me my brothers. How can I possibly live with what I did"

Childe didn't expect to hear this from Lucifer but honestly felt bad for the guy.

Childe : everyone handles stuff differently. None of us really know how we're gonna react in the face of death.

But like you said they are fine. And I'm sure they don't blame you for being scared"

Lucifer : .....everyday they say I didn't do anything wrong that they are not mad. Yet I can't get past it."

Childe :......you put too much pressure on yourself to protect
Them and be the best big brother. And probably work yourself to the bone to do everything for them.

And now that you're here you can't watch them. You don't know if their okay or not or help if something like that happens again."

Lucifer : ......you speak like you know the feeling"

Childe : ......we can't do everything wether we pretend to or not we're not invincible we can't always protect them and we'll make mistakes......

Yeah I know the feeling"

Lucifer : I don't know you. Nor do I care to. But you seem like a good brother so there's that"

Childe : so do you. Heh....being the older brother is hard isn't it?"

Lucifer : at least there's alcohol"

Childe : true"

Lucifer : you know I t-!?"

Lucifer then ran over to the edge of the jade chamber and started vomiting. And childe took a look at what they were drinking

Childe : .....oh it's expired.....he must have a weak stomach I feel fi-!?

Childe then did what Lucifer did and started vomiting too.
And after a few seconds Lucifer just collapse on the floor just laying on the floor and childe was looking down.

Childe : oh those poor guys....."

Childe then drop a few napkins like that was going to help the situation and then also laid on the floor.

Childe : ......maybe there was a reason I got it che-

Lucifer : ......I'm....going to kill you.....if I don't die first....."

Childe : ......let's hope you die first......"

Lucifer: I hate you....."

Childe : I hate me too....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.5K 56
/prequel of my fanfic 'a realm away'/ when you very desperately spam a classmate about what your homework is supposed to be you don't hear from them...
3.1K 119 17
UPDATED DESC PLEASE READ I have rated this mature since chapters IX and onwards will be dark, so its not really *that* mature but keep in mind of th...
57.2K 1.4K 86
A compilation of many fic-lets into one.. How do surprise guests actually play out? How do the other characters get along? This is a compilation of w...
136K 5.9K 30
"𝑼𝒉-𝒐𝒉 π‘³π’–π’„π’Šπ’‡π’†π’“ π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’ˆπ’ π’„π’“π’‚π’›π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑰 π’‚π’Ž π’π’π’˜ π’Šπ’ 𝒂 π’…π’Šπ’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’†π’π’• π’˜π’π’“π’π’…...𝑢𝒉 π’˜π’†...