Romione..... it took a while...

By Romionefanfiction

hi y'all! this is my second fanfic. my first fanfic is based on jodha Akbar.. this one is based on Romione... More

Won-Won and bets.
the handle-bar moustache and imitation
Someone has a certain.... *cough* green monster called jealousy on his nose.
Slughorn's christmas party.
I dont like him anymore.
Argument over an owl.
The Quidditch Match
i DONT call her LAV-LAV!!!!!
the thunderous fight
the break up and the new relationship
Finally!!
the worst dream that ever happened
an all new Hermione Jean Granger
Update news

.the hospital wing

3.4K 85 4
By Romionefanfiction

°time skip to the time when Ron is in the hospital because of the whole poisoning incident°

Hermione's POV
I look at Ron on the bed. I run up to him and hold his hand. I think of all the times we have argued this year. I smile as my count of our argues exceeds ten. Suddenly Lavender comes bursting in. 'Where's my Won-won? Why is she here?' She shrieks. I know who 'she' is reffered to . 'he's my friend' I say. 'Well, just because he has become popular all of a sudden, you come and talk to him? You haven't talked in weeks!' She yells, pointing a finger at me. 'Popular? He's been poisoned you dimwitted idiot!' I yell. How can she even think of me like that? 'I'm his girlfriend!' She says smugly. 'And I'm his.... Friend' I reply. 'Er....my.....nee' Ron croaks. I turn to him. 'Her...my...nee' he croaks again. I turn red. Lavender bursts into sobs and runs out. I hold Ron's hand tightly and whisper, 'don't worry Ron. I'm right here.' That makes him give a small smile and fall asleep again. I keep on holding his hand until Madam Pomfrey tells me its past Curfew and I have to head back to the common room. Slowly I remove my hand from Ron's and tiptoe out of the hospital wing.

Ron's POV
'Hermione , I love you!' I say as I hold her hand. 'I love you too, Ron' she says, giving me a kiss on my forehead. The scene changes. 'I do.' Hermione says, smiling. She looks very beautiful in the bridal dress. 'Now you may kiss the bride!' I turn around to kiss Hermione, only to find Lavender. Suddenly I wake up. Thankgod that was only a stupid dream. Well not all of it was stupid. I fall asleep again. The next thing I hear is someone saying, 'I'm his friend ' someone with beautiful brown eyes, brown bushy hair. Someone called Hermione. 'Er...my...nee' I try to say, only it comes out as a croak. I still can't open my eyes. There is a silence in wherever the hell I am. 'Her...my..nee' I say again and it comes out more clearly and loudly. Suddenly I hear someone crying and lots of footsteps. There's one person sitting beside me, holding my hand. I do hope it isnt Lavender! Then the person says, 'don't worry Ron. I'm right here' then I know who it is holding my hand and I hold her hand tighter , a small smile on my lips and again fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
87.4K 314 13
As the title says
48.2K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...