𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 & 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

By freepoohshiesty

𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨�... More

Cast/Warning‼️⚠️
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XXIV

3K 100 28
By freepoohshiesty

Soul

"I should stick a firecracker in her ass and light it." I mumble to myself walking to the hotel room Spirit checked into.

All activity she has with her cash card I'm notified of since I have her cashapp hooked up to my email. I'm tracking her phone too. I'm already expecting to find her drunk, laid up with sum bitch or maybe nigga.

I use the knife in my pocket to manipulate the lock open. I walk in to see sum naked white girl with her neck slit open in bed with the bloody sheets everywhere. This is kinda hot to me.

"She cheated on me with you?" I chuckle looking at her.

That's how you know the bitch mentally ill

I shake my head and look around. I go in the bathroom.

"Gotta be quicker than that, smiley face." I read the blood on the mirror.

I wrap the girls body up with the bedsheet and set it on fire. I quickly leave the room and casually walk back out the hotel. I got a mask and gloves on just in case I gotta kill Spirit so no worries.

I'ma just go back home and chill. She'll come back when she's ready, she always does.

Day 4 of Spirit's Absence 🔪

"Right now I'm standing in front of the crime scene of a horrible mass shooting in which 36 victims were present. 19 died and 8 are in critical care. Police say an unidentified female perpetrator carrying what appears to be an M4 carbine came into a busy Circle K and started firing. Witnesses report hearing a disturbingly psychotic laugh before the bullets sprayed." The news lady stands in front of sum yellow tape around Circle K.

"Damn, she mad." I laugh, rubbing my feet together.

I throw sum more popcorn in my mouth and flip through the channels. Ain't shit on cable so I go to YouTube and watch one of Kai Cenat's livestreams.

I'm so bored and lost without Spirit. I don't know whether I'ma shoot her when I see her or eat her pussy. Maybe both, shit.

"Ole cheating ass bitch, I hate her." I frown.

I needa get my lick back...

Spirit's friend from McDonald's like me. And she friends with Jalissa, that's gone fuck her up. She knows I've never been with anybody else and she likes that so fucking ole girl would break her heart, if she got one.

Me and Spirit's contacts are in synch so I call her on my phone.

"Hello?" She answers unsurely.

"Jalissa?" I ask.

"Uh who is this?" She asks.

"Soul, Spirit's cousin. Youn remember me?"

"Ohhhhh, hey wassup?" She giggles.

"Oh nuthin. I was just bored, I was wondering if you wanted to come over if you not busy." I offer.

My stomach in knots right now. How Sprit cheated is beyond me because I feel physically sick talking to somebody else.

"Oh sure. I'll be there in a half hour." She agrees.

"Aight I'll see you."

"Okay, bye." She hangs up.

I'm bouta throw up, I gotta get sum sorta high before I do this

I go into Spirit's room and take her blunt from off her dresser and light it. I hate being high or drunk, it messes up my mental clarity but I can't do ts sober and I have to do this.

Laterrr

"I'm coming." I mumble hearing that ole loud ass doorbell.

I open the door and she smiles before walking in.

"Hey, where Spirit?" She spins around looking for her.

"Oh she out with Kemona." I answer.

"Ohh okay." She furrows her eyebrows.

"I just wanted to hang out with you." I shrug.

"Oh that's fine." She takes her sandals off.

"You want sum?" I put my arm over her and offer her sum Henny I found under Spirit's bed.

"Yea, you got sum soda assum?" She takes it.

"You needa chaser?" I ask, walking upstairs with her.

"... no." She takes a sip.

She scrunches her face up and hands it back. I lead her to my room and sit it down on my tv stand.

"Wait don't you gotta girlfriend?" She pauses at the doorway.

"No, she cheated." I shrug.

"Oh shit I'm sorry to hear that but... Soul... I'm not no rebound or somebody you can use to get back at your ex with." She scratches her head.

"I'm not using you, I been felt sum typa way fa you and I'm glad I broke up with her." I lie.

"Forreaaal?" She asks.

"Yes, you fine as hell and you sweet and funny. Ian got no reason to lie to you." ... I lie.

"Oh damn. Did Spirit put you up to this cuz she knew I got a crush on you?" She laughs.

"No, I put me up to this, she just gave me yo number to do so." I shrug.

Technically ian even lying.

"Girl you can sit down, ion got bed bugs." I gesture.

"Oh okay." She sits down at the foot of my bed, nervously.

"Whatchu wanna watch?" I ask turning the tv back on.

"Uhh, whatever you want." She responds so I put on Cadillac Records.

"Why you all the way at the edge of the bed?" I ask her.

"Oh..." She crawls closer to me.

30 Minutes Later

"Beyonce did NOT sing I'd Rather Go Blind better than Etta James!" She argues with me.

"Yes. She did." I wave her off.

"Beyonce can't even sing all that good she just overrated. Like yea she can sing but y'all act like she can outsing anybodyyy." She drags.

"Nawl but this particular song, Beyonce did it better." I shrug.

"Ouu you frustrate me." She laughs, covering her eyes with her hand.

"How?" I straight face her.

"Soul you know damn well." She rolls her eyes.

I almost forgot about Spirit. This girl really cool. Maybe it's cuz I'm tipsy but I kinda actually wanna fuck her.

"What I do?" I put my hand on her leg and her face gets serious, looking at me.

"Soul." She starts laughing nervously.

"What?" I look at her chest.

"You giving me butterflies." She smiles.

"You giving me butterflies." I look back at her eyes.

"You wannaaa..." She trails off.

"Yea." I answer.

She slides her leg on the other side of me and sits down on my print. I rub my hands up her thighs, pulling her dress up and she leans down.

The door opens right before she can kiss me and Spirit stares at us with no movement or facial expression. Jalissa looks back and gets off of me, pulling her dress back down, embarrassed.

It's like 20 seconds of silence as Spirit's piercing stare studies my soul.

"Hey Spirit." Jalissa smiles.

Sprit doesn't even turn to acknowledge her. Finally she blinks and I see her chest fall like she's about to break down crying. But she just walks out silently.

©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 26.5K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
10.7K 372 11
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
700K 25.7K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯