Cherry Red - George Weasley

By LouWrites4you

"Autumn used to be my favourite season, until I met you" Autumn Carrow was a Slytherin alumni, similar to th... More

Cherry Red
1 - sixth year
2 - unlucky
3 - Drinking games
4 - Like one would savour a woman
5 - Gryffindor-like
6 - George Weasley Loved Long Legs
7 - The Library
8 - Red Dress
9 - Drunken Words
10 - Evil
11 - The Savior
12 - Brooch
13 - Mistakes and Mischief
14 - Point proven
15 - Amycus Carrow
16 - Bloody Nose
17 - Curiosity Killed The Carrow
18 - Blood Suits You
19 - Delicate Touch
20 - The Weasley Touch
21 - Broken Bones Heal
22 - You've Grown
23 - Short and Sweet
25 - Stained
26 - Gryffindor vs Slytherin
27 - Disappearance
28 - Saving Autumn Carrow
29 - Death Follows
30 - Acceptance
31 - Saviour
32 - Marriage
33 - Already Dead
34 - Lean On Me
35 - Us Against Them
36 - Wedding Planning
37 - Something Olde, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
38 - I Do. Do You?
39 - Betrayal Cuts Deep
40 - Silly Girl
41 - You Feel That?
42 - Jump
Epilogue

24 - George Weasley Is A Dead Man

3.3K 98 14
By LouWrites4you

The dormitory door of George Weasleys dorm slammed after Oliver Wood stepped through, huffing and grunting and all sorts.

"Fucking Pucey" he all but spat dropping his uniform on the floor by his bed.

George hadn't left his room this morning when Oliver and Fred went out for a little bit of practice that Lee and George declined. Lee wanted to meet up with a friend, and George just didn't want to leave the room at all.

Autumn had really thumped him, he thought there was something there, in fact he was damn near certain she felt something towards him. What had happened that night didn't seem like a one night stand, the way she spoke to him, joked with him and even in the way she touched him. It felt real to him but maybe she was just as heartless as he'd first imagined, he just didn't want to believe that, not yet.

"What a prick" Oliver again shouted loud enough to snap George out of his own thoughts, sitting up from where he'd been laid on the bed to find Oliver standing over his bed looking at George, "bellend"

George now stood up from where he was sat, where he previously lay, walking over to the bathroom, leaving the door open to allow Oliver to hear him.

"Are you going to tell us what he's done or just keep calling him every name under the sun?" Lee Jordan piped up from the bed in the far corner, Lee who had just got back about thirty seconds before Oliver.

"He's just a twat" Oliver pulled the long sleeved tight top over his head and dropped it on the floor.

"So the latter" Lee made his way into the bathroom wash his hands, stood by George, the bathroom with two sinks.

George had been brushing his teeth after only just getting out of bed at 11:00. Lee on the other hand was washing his hands in the other sink, rubbing off what looked like pen ink, not that George cared to ask any questions right now.

"And you" Oliver stood in the doorframe looking in the mirror to find George's eyes, "why were you not at practice yesterday?" George looked down to spit out the paste left in his mouth, leaning under to tap to take in enough water to clean his mouth out, "the Gryffindor - Slytherin match is coming up, you can't just flunk it because you're too busy with a burd" his arms were crossed.

He couldn't hooked his friend, Autumn had been just a burd but then again she's trying to make out like she was and he was never more than a little fun.

"Get fucked Oliver" shaking his head he spoke after spitting out the water in his mouth.

Pushing past Wood who was still stood between the bathroom and bedroom, making even him stumble enough to have him finding his balance, Oliver could only gave Lee a questioning look to which he received a shrug. Even if Lee could make a good guess at just what was wrong with his friend.

"Oookay" emphasising the 'O' sound Lee Jordan spoke up following Oliver out the bathroom, "tensions are high but you know what's the greatest stress reliever?" He came out with a large grin plastered on his face, placing his hand on George's shoulder, George who hadn't even looked his way, "the party been thrown later, and we will all be attending" with his stress of the word all George looked up with a knowing look.

A few taps to his shoulder was enough to render a small smile from the redhead.

Maybe that was just what he needed.

Autumn Carrow sat at the end of her bed looking down at the black satin dress she wore. The dress she'd been convinced to put on by Pansy and Daphne who had also persuaded her to attend the party they'd been invited to by Lee Jordan in some lame attempt to get Autumn and George together thinking he could mend what was obviously broken, only not knowing why it was broken. He just hadn't told the girls his intentions in full.

Pansy had put Autumns hair up nicely, a few pieces hanging loose around her face. Her makeup was minimal and done by Daphne who believed Autumn didn't need any at all.

"You've left us no choice Auttie" Daphne stood in front of the girl, with Pansy by her side.

Autumns head finally lifted to look at the pair in front of her, trying to look happier than she felt. She really hadn't noticed how strongly she'd felt for George Weasley, and how quickly it had come on, like some sort of plague.

"Whose done this to you?" Pansy clasped her hand around Autumns, pulling her up so she was stood in front of them, "you're never like this.." not even with your father, she wanted to say, but hadn't.

Autumn wanted to play it off, in fact, she always would've done. Tell them no one could have her feel this way, but someone had, why lie?

"George Weasley" she spoke before she could stop.

Pansys eyes widened at that, "George Weasley?" She repeated in a questioning tone, "you're kidding right?" She let out a small laugh, "the Autumn Carrow has allowed a guy to upset her?" She shook her head, placing her palms on Autumns cheeks and forcing her to look while she spoke, "fuck George Weasley"

Pansy actually didn't mind George Weasley, she'd had her suspicions for a while now and she had also noticed in that time George had been less irritating, but she would stick up for her friend no matter who this guy had been.

Autumn looked as if she was battling with herself in her head for a moment while Pansy raised a brow.

"You're right" Autumn gave a nod.

Perhaps this hadn't been the best idea, Autumn was sat in the corner of a large empty room which had now been filled with bodies, many many bodies.

She had Draco on one side and Daphne on the other, Daphne who had just let out a rant about her sister who had tried to embarrass her by telling Draco any stories she could muster about Daphne, Autumn had hardly listened, nursing the strong drink in her hand at the time.

"My sister the saint" she hadn't been looking Daphne's way when she'd spoken but she could hear the girls eyes roll just from how she'd spoken, watching Astoria strut away in an attempt to impress Draco.

Draco who had turned her down to stay and babysit Autumn.

Autumn had been ready to tell him he didn't need to sit by her side all night, tell him she was a big girl and she could handle herself. That was until she caught a glimpse of the door opening.

Lee Jordan walked in with Oliver Wood who looked deep in conversation. Fred Weasley behind the pair. She had been looking for George who hadn't walked in with his twin. Had he not came? Had it been her fault? She shook her head and went to stand up with the door that had nearly closed reopened, finally revealing George Weasley. George Weasley who had on black jeans and a white top, a tighter top than usual she'd noticed.

Her head tilted to take him in.

He wasn't smiling, in fact his jaw looked locked, he followed his friends to a set of chairs around a table in the corner diagonal to where Autumn had been.

She peeled her eyes away knowing he wasn't looking her way and wasn't planning on it.

Only he did, as soon as she'd looked away he took it upon himself to scour the room in an attempt to spot her, anywhere. That he was successful in, he found her legs first, her long legs that stuck out from the silk she wore, the same material he'd touched before. The material he wanted to touch again. She held a glass rather loosely in her hand and she'd turned to look at Draco who looked to be ranting about something or other. She didn't have the confident radiance he was used to but she did look as good as always, if not purposely better because he couldn't have her, she didn't want him.

"We have a game in three days and you bellends have brought me here?" Oliver Wood fumed dropping into his chair with a beer in hand.

"Yea, don't enjoy yourself too much" Fred Weasley smirked sitting across from the Scot.

Lee had laughed at the redheads comment, Oliver who would complain about parties and distractions that came along with them often rather enjoyed himself in attendance.

Fred then laid eyes on his twin who was still staring at Autumn, she hadn't noticed yet so why wouldn't he?

"Speaking of enjoying ourselves, looks like Georgie is enjoying watching Autumn Carrow flirt with Draco Malfoy" Fred stuck a foot out to bump George's leg.

George's head snapped to his twin.

"She's not flirting with him" he was more so trying to convince himself, "she wouldn't"

Fred knew too, he was trying to convince himself and not Fred, he just didn't want to believe she would flirt with anyone but him, "you realise she enjoys getting a rise out of you" he lifted the beer bottle in his hands taking a swig, "you're stupid for allowing her to do so mate"

George shook his head at Fred's words.

"I do have to admit" Lee spoke up, "she's totally throwing you off your game"

Was Lee trying to insinuate George couldn't be with anyone besides Autumn? That she was throwing him off his game with women? Because he certainly could get another woman if he pleased and when he pleased, like right now.

Yes, that was a good idea, he'd convinced himself of this now.

"Thrown me off my game?" He stood from his chair, eyes landing on that very Ravenclaw girl from the party so long ago, "we will see about that ay?" Lifting his own bottle to his lips to down the rest of the liquid in one before practically dropping it on the table.

The three still sat comfortably watched while George made his way up to the girl whose name they couldn't remember, even Oliver looked alarmed, confused as to why it hadn't been Autumn. Oliver had what everyone called quidditch brain unless it came to two things. His friends being first and the second, he would never admit. Not out loud at least but with his friends he known George had a thing for the Carrow girl, he had just chosen not to say too much. It was up to George who he'd wanted and after all Oliver couldn't exactly judge him for wanting a Slytherin.

Autumn Carrow finally looked over finding Lee Jordan taking a quick concerned looking glimpse her way before looking at George once again.

So, of course, Autumn was intrigued to know what Lee was looking at, why he looked so tense. She followed his line of vision to find George, stood tall over a Ravenclaw girl who's back was against a wall.

His hand lifted to the girls face, tucking her hair behind her ear before running his fingers down her cheek to her chin, tilting her head up and kissing her, George was kissing someone else. Autumn didn't know what was more shocking, the fact he'd wanted someone else so quickly, or how it made her feel.

"That's not what I meant" Lee Jordan huffed.

From across the room Autumn Carrow felt her heart drop to her stomach.

Obviously this had been noticeable to Draco who also found George kissing someone else, his blood boiled at the sight, how could he do that to Autumn, and right in front of her? "George Weasley is a dead man" he stood from his seat prepared to make his way over to George.

Autumn standing in front of him, "no".

"What do you mean no?" Draco let out a humourless laugh, "he's winching someone else in front of you, what kind of an arse does that?" He threw his arms out, again trying to pushed past.

"You" Autumn confirmed, knowing Draco had done that very same thing to Astoria, difference was Draco hadn't been interested in Astoria, but Autumn had believed George was interested in her, not that it mattered, "it was me Draco" she watched his brows crease at her words, "I told him I wanted nothing to do with him" she swallowed, "told him what we did, meant nothing"

Daphne stood up, "what's going on?" She knew Autumn said George had made her feel this way, she just hadn't realised how serious it was.

"Why would you do that?" Draco now looked more worried for his friend, "even I can tell that's not true"

"I had to keep him safe"

"Keep him safe from who?" Draco threw back.

"Keep who safe from who?" Daphne then added on, more confused than ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
150K 3K 35
Fiona is 17 and is the twin sister of John Murphy. She and the rest of the 100 prisoners are sent to the ground. She and her new friends will face th...
201K 5.7K 33
All your life you've fought to prove yourself. Whether it was through school, work, or your personal life. When you're given the opportunity to work...
12.3K 425 44
Mars is Sirius Black's daughter who people think is a death eater. After being isolated her whole life from the world she finally goes to Hogwarts. B...