𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐊 , 𝚛. 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜

designersadness tarafından

"randy 'the geek' meeks right here in the flesh." . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ started ; 1/22/22 ended ; 7/2/23 . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ ... Daha Fazla

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ 𝙜𝙚𝙚𝙠
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙮
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠-𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?
𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝙨𝙩𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝. 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙘𝙝. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙛𝙞𝙣
𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 - 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚

𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨

149 9 1
designersadness tarafından

Sybil didn't know why she was attacked, she was a good person and she didn't think anyone hated her that much that would make them do this. Waking up in Randy's bed and clothes brought her comfort before she looked at the clock on the side table — "Fuck!" She exclaimed before quickly changing into her jeans and putting on her bra before sliding Randy's shirt on again. It was short sleeved but she didn't care if people saw her bandages. Sliding on her shoes, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail before walking downstairs. "Bye Ms. Meeks! Bye Martha!" She said before walking outside, seeing Randy sitting in his beaten up Toyota — the radio blasting what sounded like The Offspring — Sybil walked to the car quickly, her bag hanging off of her shoulder as she did.

She got in the passenger seat and closed the door — not bothering to put on her seatbelt. Randy looked at her with a soft smile and greeted her, "Hey, how you feelin'?" Sybil sighed and looked at him, "I feel safe now that I'm with you." Randy smiled before going on his way to the high school. The two sat in a comfortable yet uncomfortable silence as Randy drove and hummed to the song on the radio here and there. "If you want, I can drive you to the hospital after school." The brunette boy said, glancing at his crush as he did. Giving him a weak smile, Sybil replied, "I'd like that." Randy nodded, "Okay." They went back to sitting in silence. That was until Randy heard sniffling from Sybil's seat. Glancing at her — he saw that she was crying. Gulping — quite audibly — Randy tried to think quickly as to how he could cheer her up.

"Oh, don't cry Sybil..uh, who's the fish?" Randy said before reaching over and putting his hand to grip the sides of Sybil's face, he squeezed making her lips purse out. After not getting a laugh in response, Randy looked at Sybil before reaching under her chin and pulling at the skin, "Who's the turkey?" He asked with a smile before doing his best impression of a turkey. Looking forward, Randy's hand went to the corner of Sybil's lips and pulled them back to show her teeth, "Who's the rabid dog?" The teen started to growl as he moved her lips.

Looking at the road, Randy yelled in pain when he felt Sybil's teeth bite his pointer finger. The girl laughed at the sound before wiping her cheeks. "You remember doing that?" She asked making Randy gasp playfully, "Of course I do. I would do it all the time whenever you were sad or angry — even when we were just bored." The two thought back to when they were younger and chuckled softly at the memories. "Thanks Randy." Sybil commented, making Randy look at her before looking back at the road. "Of course. I'm always here for you."

Sybil grabbed his free hand and intertwined their fingers. His hand was soft yet rough from handling VHS tapes almost everyday, and they were comfortably warm. Randy's eyes widened for a moment before he relaxed and smiled at the sight. The two hadn't done this since they were around four years old. Sybil had a smile on her face as she saw Randy glance at her from the corner of his eye. Randy squeezed her hand reassuringly — they stayed like that the rest of the drive.

—🔪—

Randy parked in the schools parking lot before both him and Sybil got out of the car, "You want me to walk you to class?" Randy questioned as he watched people stare at the two of them. Sybil nodded, "Please, you can be my bodyguard." She joked as she eyed a news van parked a few ways away. Randy nodded before placing an arm around her shoulders. The two walked fast and quick before a news reporter — Gale Weathers — seemed to appear out of nowhere, "Are you Sybil Rosemary?" Randy pushed the camera out of Sybil's face, "Her name is kiss my ass." Randy quipped making Sybil smile. Gale wasn't backing down though, "Were you attacked last night? Was Billy Loomis your attacker?" Sybil and Randy quickly walked away from her leaving Gale angry. She looked at her cameraman, "We could've gotten this footage last night if you weren't such a fat ass!"

—🔪—

Sybil had walked into class and instantly made eye contact with Sidney. The two hugged and Sidney looked at Sybil's arms, "Oh my god, what happened? Was this from the..?" Sybil nodded at her question as she was in a hug again. The bell rang and Sidney sat down, "We'll talk more later." Sybil nodded before she went and sat down at her desk — the teacher began droning on about something that Sybil didn't bother paying attention to.

—🔪—

After class, Sybil and Sidney walked out together, "I don't think it was Billy." Sidney confesses as they walk to her locker, "Why? He was there right after you were attacked, he knows me." Sybil argues and Sidney shakes her head, "It couldn't have been." Sidney opens her locker as Sybil leans against the one next to it which happens to be Tatum's, "Hey sluts." Speaking of the blonde, she walks up to the two. Sybil moves over to the next locker. "Hi Tatum." Sidney doesn't say anything but just smiles. "How're you guys holding up? Dewey told us what happened to you and your brother, Sybil." Before either of the girls could respond — Stu popped up out of no where, grabbing Tatum by the waist as he nibbled at her neck.

Sidney sighed as she turned back to her locker — Sybil looked between the couple, seeing how Stu had a bruise on his arm. Tatum giggled at her boyfriends actions before she opened her locker which was next to Sidney's. "Hey, Stu, what'd you do last night?" Sybil asked as she looked directly at Stu. The lanky teen shrugged, "Just stayed at home, mama. Tatum ended up coming over." Stu stuck his tongue out as Tatum took the lollipop out of her mouth and hit him on the head, "Stupidity leak!" She exclaimed as Stu furrowed his brows, "Ow." Sybil narrowed her eyes before a kid in the same mask — a ghostface mask — the killer wore ran down the hall — making it clear to scare Sidney and Sybil. Stu couldn't help but laugh making Tatum groan, "Stupidity leak!"

Sidney feels herself breaking as she gets overwhelmed — she walks off. Sybil walks after her before none other than Billy Loomis bumps into Sidney, Sybil stands a few ways away. "Jesus, shit.." Sidney mutters as Billy holds her, "Hey, hey it's just me." Sidney pulls away from him quickly, Billy falters, "What? You still don't think it's me?" Sidney sighs, her shoulders tense. "No.. I don't... it's just.. oh god Billy. Someone was there, someone was trying to kill me." Billy nodded, "The police say I scared him off. It wasn't me Sid." Sidney keeps her eyes down, "I know. He called again last night at Tatum's house." Billy nods, "See, it couldn't have been me. I was in jail, remember?" Sidney sighs, rubbing her head, "I'm sorry... please understand."

Billy snaps, "Understand what? That I got a girlfriend who would rather accuse me of being a psychopathic killer than touch me." Sidney shakes her head, "You know that's not true." Billy scoffs, "Then what is it? Is there somebody else?" Sidney shakes her head again. "Is it the sex thing? Am I being too pushy?" Billy questions making Sidney shake her head, "No, it's me Billy. I need time. I'm still adjusting to my mom." Billy suppresses an eye roll, "It's been a year since she died." Sidney looks him in the eye, "One year. Tomorrow." Billy huffs, "When are you gonna let that go Sid? When my mom left my dad — I just accepted it. This is the way it is. She's not coming back."

"Your parents split up. It's not the same thing. Your mom left town, she's not in a coffin somewhere." Sidney speaks sharply. "You have to move on Sid." Billy argues but Sidney's already walking away — she turns back around to say something to him. "I'm glad to know you're coping so well with my life, Billy. But some of us aren't so perfect. Some of us are just trying to hold on." She turns and walks into the girls bathroom leaving Billy standing there — he smacks himself on the head, angry with himself. "Motive, the boyfriend can't have sex with his girlfriend so he goes on a killer murder spree because of his raging libido." Sybil speaks from right next to him making Billy turn to her — his eyes darken.

Grabbing her by the arm, he pushes Sybil against the wall and traps her, "Motive, the boyfriends annoyed at his girlfriends friends so he goes and kills people that annoyed him leading up to the main victims." Sybil tries not to break her expressionless face as Billy maintains eye contact with her. "Or, motive, you're the killer and you're jealous of your friends perfect relationship." Sybil scoffs, "I got attacked dumb fuck." Billy can't help but smile, "I know." He lets Sybil go — she watches as Billy walks down the stairs. Sybil gulps and lets out a shaky breath, "Holy shit." She had to tell Randy about this — Billy could not have been innocent, he was a suspect.

—🔪—

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

484K 17.4K 64
When your brother and his girlfriend are gutted by an anonymous killer in the small town of Woodsboro, your group of friends set out to uncover this...
145K 4.7K 19
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚔𝚎�...
643K 21.9K 16
[ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙?❜ Death is the one thing that has ever remained constant in your life. Slo...
75.9K 2.5K 24
A sense of betrayal, I hate you. Chad Meeks Martin x Fem!OC Scream VI @eventualruin