Infrunami

By veedareal

Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I wa... More

i.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
๐Ÿ’™
24
25
ii.
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
iii.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
THE END
infrunami 2.1
infrunami 2.2
infrunami 2.3
infrunami 2.4

1

47.3K 976 340
By veedareal

AMIR

"Are you listening?" Adora slightly raises her voice which makes me turn to immediately.

"I wasn't." I reply before she rolls her eyes.

"I said my friend is outside right now. I'm gonna go get her." She repeats as she takes pictures of herself.

"Hurry up then, it's mad brick outside. She probably cold as fuck." I snatch her phone off of her and she snatches it back, mugging me.

I bop my head to the sound of the beat as it plays over and over again.

Not too long later I see Adora and her friend enter the room.

She's beautiful

I only met Adora three weeks ago via marketing since her manager hired me for a few shoots with her regarding her campaign. She brought me a few clients; including, her.

"Heyy." She shyly waves and I wave back.

"Yo..uh, I'm-

"Amir Carter." She puts her hand out and I shake it.

"I've been following your work for a while, you're talented."  She offers a bright smile, showing her perfect straight white teeth.

"I appreciate it." I nod in return.

We both stare at each other for a while and I take the opportunity to take in her appearance. She is the epitome of perfect.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Kehlani." She gives me a bright smile and I nod in return.

Adora clears her throat and judging from Kehlani's face she was unhappy. Mutual agreement.

"Can you guys start now? I'm hungry as fuck." Adora whines

I turn back to Kehlani who was already looking at me, surprisingly.

"Do you have a place for me to change?" Kehlani asks me and I nod. I lead her to the back changing room and she walks in before giving me a slight smile.

I look at her for a while and her gaze meets mine once more but she looks away quicker than I wanted her to.

"You all good?" I ask her and she nods, her smile widening.

I walk back to Adora who was now holding her stomach, refraining from laughing.

"You're so fucking awkward." Adora bursts out laughing which interrupts our small moment.

"Bro get out of my studio." I throw a pen from my desk at her head but she dodges it.

"I wanna make another songgg. Invite me with Drake and 'nem to the studio." Adora whines.

"Fuck no." I reply as I sit back down onto my chair and get my camera ready. I switch on the lights around the main canvas.

"You such a hater, you don't want me to see you shine. You really not gonna invite me to the studio again? Please. " She pleads but I shake my head.

"Fine bitch, fuck you." She flips me off but I shrug in response.

"You really not gonna let me?" She looks at me once more but I don't give her attention.

"Leave that man alone." Kehlani chuckles before walking over to me.

"The light is gonna be bright so just expect it once we start taking the pictures." I tell her and she nods.

"She's done this before Amir." Adora butts in but I ignore it.

1 hour later

I look up from my laptop as the two of them argue but what the best picture is.

"It's definitely this one." I redirect my laptop so the two of them can see it. They pause for a second before smiling in unison.

"That's the one." Kehlani calls out.

"My fine ass fucking frienddd." Adora yells in my ear. I look up to hear and she mouths a 'sorry'.

"Once im done with these, I'll go ahead and send them to you via email."

"Who's old ass uses email?" Adora questions which makes Kehlani laugh.

"Everybody uses their email." Kehlani replies.

"Anywayyy, im hungry. As fuck. Been hungry. Can we go?" Adora dramatically sighs.

"Is there anything more that I need to do?" Kehlani asks me but I shake my head.

"Well you heard the man let's go." Adora packs her lip gloss and phone in her purse before throwing her jacket on.

"Thank you Amir, for real." She chuckles as she stares at the pictures of herself.

"I got you." I stand up and walk over to the door and open it. The cold ass wind nearly slaps me.

"Bye Amirrrr." Adora stretches as she walks out the studio with Kehlani behind her.

"See you." She shyly waves and I wave back before shutting the door.

See you, beautiful.

Another hour later

I hear knocking on the door. I look at the time, 10.10. The studio is usually closed after 9, I don't know who in their right mind would be here.

I tap my waistband, feeling the gun that I left there previously.

"Amir?" Kehlani's soft voice calls out and I exhale out of relief.

I open the door to see her back in her usual clothes, holding a bag of...chick-fil-a?

I move out of the way so she can walk in and she does, reaching for the couch.

"You good? Where's Adora?" I ask

"We got food and I dropped her home. But I felt bad leaving you here so I got you something to eat." She puts the bag down on my desk and I smile.

"Than-

"You smiled." She slightly shouts out of excitement and my smile drops.

"What?"

"You haven't smiled since I've met you. It's pretty." Her smile now widens.

"Oh. Thank you, and for the food. How much was it?" I get my wallet out but she scrunches her face.

"It was barely even 10 dollars." She replies.

"Oh. Thank you." I say and she nods.

She stands up as I eat, looking around the studio. It's attractive how involved she looks.

"How did you get involved in photography?"

"I got a polaroid for christmas." I take another bite of the chicken sandwich, but still, keeping my eyes on her.

"Did you fight a lot with your parents because this is the career you wanted to pick?"

"Yeah. A lot. They didn't believe in me and they still don't. They accepted it as a hobby, not a career. Especially cause when they moved here from Nigeria, money was a big issue." I shrug.

"I'm sorry about that. Where are they now?" She asks me.

"New York."

"You don't speak to them?"

"I check in with them. I send them money. I say merry christmas and happy new years." I tell her and she frowns.

"Amir-

"What about you? What are you into?" I change the subject, not wanting to talk about my parents.

"I'm a social media influencer." She says. It only makes sense with her bubbly personality.

"That's cool as fuck." I tell her genuinely.

"You got any siblings?" She asks me and I nod.

"I got like 5 of them." I say with a shrug. By her reaction she definitely didn't expect it.

"Do you talk to them?" She asks.

"Nah not really, the two oldest are in Nigeria with their own families anyway." I respond and she nods.

"You don't want to build that sibling relationship with them?"

"I just don't care enough to try anymore, the energy should be reciprocated and it hasn't. If they don't care, why should I?" I explain.

"I get you, it's just im so close with my brother I couldn't imagine not being close with my siblings."

"I wish I was but i'm old enough now, I don't really care anymore." I tell her truthfully.

"Who's your favorite person you've collaborated with?" She asks me and I smile. I knew I was about to ramble at my career, it was my favorite thing.

Still, she listens. And we talk about whatever for the next 3 hours.

Guys this is my first book so i'm sorry if it's ass😭 please enjoy and vote❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 355 80
"I go back to you, back to you, back to you Back to you, back to you, back to you I go back to you, back to you, back to you everytime Just when I ge...
238K 12.4K 47
"wishin' if you there with someone else, i hope they love you like i did." <3 ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š: ๐™น๐šž๐š•๐šข, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
1.3M 50.6K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.