inquisitorMaster Ship oneshot...

By PERSONFROMABOVE

This is mostly Soraxx. I will warn you I do angst, fluff, and I take requests! ships to NOT request: Luca x a... More

upsetting [luclight]
Alcohol? [soraxx]
Cheerleader killer..? [soraxx]
cheerleader killer 2
suggestions here// picture stash
A playdate [multiple ships]
apocalypse [charlight]
wedding day [Soraxx+Alevi]
Locked in a room [Soraxx]
middleschool love [drade]
cheerleader killer pt. 3
Sirens [Soraxx+Alevi]
Murder mystery. [♥️💙+🖤💝]
Murder mystery 2
Avatar[benders]💙♥️
Announcement /poll
childhood friendship [Luclight]
Squid game AU
1K celebration chapter
criminal duo [🧡🤍]
squid game pt. 2
announcement.
announcement 2

forbidden love Alevi

151 0 2
By PERSONFROMABOVE

AU: royal Levi+kitsune Alex

Levi had been relaxing upon his bed, writing something in a small journal he'd keep with him.
Suddenly a royal attendant had knocked on his door.

Levi answered to the knocking.
"Who is it."

"Sir, it's the attendant, I am here to deliver a message from your father."

" Sigh come in. "

The attendant came in, and handed the letter to Levi, and bowed before making her exit.
Levi opened the letter , reading it carefully.

"Dear offspring of mine.. I have decided that I will be returning to the palace in a week, please prepare for my entrance. If I catch you wearing anything other than Royal clothing, I will punish you for not behaving properly. Sincerely ~ king [🍵☕]"

Levi crumbled up the letter, throwing it into the golden plated trash can. He walked into the large room which was filled , and organized with lots of different clothing.
Levi grabbed a case, and began to stuff it with clothing.
Once finished, he put the suitcase somewhere he was sure for nobody to find where it's existence was exactly.
Levi walked out of his black, and gold room, walking through the halls until he reached the dining hall.
Levi sat down, as he began to eat his food, even forgetting some manners as he very much enjoyed the food.
As Levi ate, he began to think about him being crowned king of the kingdom, it wasn't long after all. But who would be his queen?
His question stood unanswered, and he didn't want his father to choose for him.
Once Levi finished eating his food, he walked back to the room, and waited for the sun to begin setting.

The clock struck 12 AM, and Levi had everything ready .
Levi climbed down the walls of the palace, and made his way into the neighboring forest of the Kingdom.
Levi walked around, holding a special lantern that was crafted for the Royal family.
He heard something in a nearby bush.

"Show yourself, I know how to fight."

A small pink-ish purple-ish, with some gold seemingly fox came out, it was quite large for a "fox".
A guard ran up, after he had noticed Levi.

"Back away foul beast, you shall not harm the prince."

"I demand you to return to the kingdom AT ONCE, OR YOU SHALL SERVE PUNISHMENT."
Levi demanded.

The guard looked at him, then bowed in respect, and followed his orders.
Levi knelt down to the creature , holding his palm out.
The large fox approached, laying its head in his hands.
It seemed to have scars from hunters, and guard's.

"Such a poor soul, trapped beneath the cursed woods .. "

Levi picked up the fox with a delicate touch, and to his surprise it allowed him.
He carried it back to his palace, and managed to sneak it into his room.
He sat the fox down onto his bed, and scratched it behind the ear.

"Welcome to my palace, I can take care of you here."

The fox smiled, though it was weak.
Levi yawned, and he went into his closet to change into a more comfy outfit.
He laid in his bed, allowing the fox to sleep wherever.

The morning sun rose, shining into his bedroom through the large windows.
When Levi opened his eyes, he saw a lady with blonde hair, and 9 fox tails, with fox ears that pointed downwards, she also seemed to be wearing a damaged kimono laying next to him.
He was startled, and jumped out of his bed.

"I DEMAND you tell me WHO you are and WHAT you are."

The lady woke up, and looked away from him.

" I'm sorry, I beg of you to not throw me into a dungeon! "

" Just tell me what, and who you are. "

" Well.. I'm Alex, a kitsune of divine battles. "

" A.. kitsune? So .. are you the fox I took in? "

" Yeah.. my apologies. "

Levi's face went slightly red, and so did Alex's.

"Well, I believe I can have a Tailor get you a new kimono. "

" That's sweet of you, thanks. "

Levi walked into his closet room, changing into a usual Royal outfit.
Alex fixed up her hair, tails, and ears since they were all tangled.
Levi walked out, and approached Alex.

"I have some time to spare, let's get to know each other."

"Why of course!"

"I am prince Levi of the kuro kingdom. I am soon to be crowned king, and have yet to find a queen."

"Well, I am Alex, a divine battle kitsune, thy born like me are meant to fight to protect the Royals, even though us mythical creatures have been banished from this kingdom."

" You seem lovely, do you know how to hide your tails, and ears? "

" Of course! "

Alex used a source of magic to hide her tails, and ears.
Levi grabbed her hand, and took her to the outside of the bathroom.

"You should bathe, otherwise they won't accept you here."

Alex bowed, before entering the bathroom to bathe.
When she finished, and got out, there was a new kimono set out for her, it had been pink, and white.
Alex changed into the kimono after drying off, she made sure to do her hair properly, and a little bit of makeup was applied to her face.
Alex left the bathroom, almost looking like a new person.
Levi gently clapped his hands, as a royal attendant walked up to him.

"Sir, your breakfast is ready, we have prepared extra for the guest."

" Thank you. "

The Royal attendant walked off, into the dining hall. Levi followed, with Alex not far behind him .
The two sat in the seats nearest to one another, and began to politely eat their early morning meal.
Once finished, they headed back to Levi's room to continue to get to know each other.
They started to form a strong bond, and before they had known it, a week had already passed.
It was the week Levi's dad was returning to give the throne to Levi.

"Offspring! Arrive to the throne room with your Princess , at Once! "
Levi heard his father call out.

Levi and Alex both walked to the throne room.
Alex bowed before the current king, as he looked at her with disrespect in his eyes.

"This is the one you choose? A PEASANT? '

" She is not a peasant, Alex, do you mind doing the honors of showing him? "

Alex removed the magic, revealing her silky soft ears, and tails.

"I am Alex, a divine battle kitsune, I am swearing by every last bit of magic I have I am here to protect your son, and he shall do the same for me."

The king scoffed,and the ceremony began.
After it was over, Alex was crowned queen , and Levi was crowned king.
The two shared a kiss as the crowd cheered for their new rulers.

Months pass , many kind deeds have been done by the new queen, and some of the kids in the kingdom even got to play with some kitsune kids, and even other mythical creatures.
Levi, and Alex got married, and even had a kid of their own.

Every fairytale ends with a "the end. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 263 12
Smosh One-Shots! *Requests open* Message or comment any Smosh ships or x reader's (romantic or platonic) you want to see and I'll do my best to write...
6K 73 35
leave your suggestions anywhere im always happy to write them. I do try my best with them and would love it if you could give my book a read tyy!! I...
32.5K 440 18
So ya I'm going to make some DrewxJake one-shots because they are my ships and most of them will be smuts. So read at your own risk ^^ I make fluff...
37.4K 617 43
COMPLETED!! Lol hi um random oneshots of these two ships cuz they're my literal comfort ships and I love them too much-- also characters are by Inqui...