𝐆𝐄𝐄𝐊 , 𝚛. 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜

Od designersadness

"randy 'the geek' meeks right here in the flesh." . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ started ; 1/22/22 ended ; 7/2/23 . ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ ... Více

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄ 𝙜𝙚𝙚𝙠
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙮
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙯𝙚𝙧𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚
𝙘𝙝. 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙠-𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?
𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨
𝙘𝙝. 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝙨𝙩𝙪 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧
𝙘𝙝. 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝. 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝙘𝙝. 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝙛𝙞𝙣
𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 - 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚

𝙘𝙝. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

133 8 1
Od designersadness

Sybil and Daniel had both spent the night in the hospital. Daniel had been rushed into surgery and needed to be watched as he lost a lot of blood. He was asleep, the only indication he wasn't dead was the sounds of the machines keeping him alive and breathing. Sybil's arms had been bandaged up and so had her head — a small piece of gauze covering a cut she ended up getting when she fell on the ground. She couldn't sleep knowing that there was someone out there who had attacked her and her brother — who tried to kill her. A knock from the door made her jump, Dewey stood in the doorway with a sympathetic smile on his face. "Hey Sybil. How're you holding up?" With a sigh, she shrugged, "I'm okay I guess."

Dewey nodded, "Can I come in?" Sybil nodded and Dewey stepped into the room — he looked over at Daniel with a pained expression, he had talked to him a few times, he knew Daniel was a good person — he didn't deserve to be attacked, neither of them did. Sybil was in her head, she didn't even realize when Dewey had sat down next to her, "I'm glad you two are okay." Sybil gave him a tired smile, "Me too." She looked at Daniel again. "Are you sure you didn't find anyone in the house?" That was the question she had been aching to ask. The sigh that came from Dewey gave her the final answer. "I'm sorry Sybil," he paused, "but, I think I might know why we didn't find anyone." Sybil looked at him with a curious expression, "What? What's your theory?"

"Sidney was attacked too. A few minutes after you did." Sybil's eyes widened, "Oh my god, is she okay?" Dewey nodded, "She is, don't worry. She's staying with us." Sybil nodded, "Did you find anyone? Catch the guy?" Dewey sighed as he leaned a bit closer to Sybil, "We caught Billy Loomis in her room, seconds after she was attacked." Now that — was a shocker. "What? No, Billy wouldn't do that to me or Sidney, he's quiet and he's never been... like that." Sybil furrowed her brows as she thought more about it. Maybe she didn't know Billy as well as she did. Maybe he was capable of attacking someone like that. "Did you arrest him?" Dewey nodded, "We have him in holding but all we have as evidence is a phone."

A phone... like what could've been used to call Sybil. "Did Sid say someone had called her first?" Dewey nodded, Sybil placed her head in her hands as she let out a shaky breath, "Oh fuck." Dewey placed a comforting hand on her back, "We have a lead at least.. I'll let you know if anything happens." Dewey stood up, "I can go pick up your school stuff from your house and if you want you can stay with us." Sybil shook her head, "I'd appreciate that Dewey but I don't need to stay at your place, I'll call Randy." Dewey nodded, "Okay, you're welcome anytime." Sybil gave him a smile, "Thanks Dewey."

—🔪—

Sybil had wandered around the hospital before she found the front desk, "Excuse me, do you have a phone I can use?" The nurse behind the desk looked up at her — she was at most sixty and she was definitely tired of her job. "Phone's over there." She pointed at the phone that hung on the wall. Sybil nodded a thanks and walked over to it. Dialing Randy's number quickly, she silently pleaded that he would answer even if it was eleven at night. Surprisingly, he picked up not even after one ring, "Hello?" He sounded worried. "Randy?" Sybil couldn't help the waterworks as she spoke. "Holy fucking shit, you scared me to death. You weren't answering my calls I almost drove to your house." Randy said making Sybil laugh before sniffling, "You were right." Randy was silent for a second before he spoke, "About what?"

"The guy on the phone, he attacked me and my brother and I should've just reported it when I could've and now I'm in the hospital." She cried — breaths short and quick as she sobbed. "Are you okay? Is your brother okay? I'm coming to get you right now." Randy spoke quickly and the fact he was coming to pick her up — it made her smile, "I'm okay, Daniel's okay.. he got stabbed." Randy cursed on the other end, "But we're okay now. I'll wait in the lobby for you." Sybil said and Randy sighed, "Okay, I'll be there, I'll try not to speed." That made her laugh and it was clear that, that was Randy's intention. "Okay I'm on my way now, see you soon." Sybil said a goodbye before she hung up as well. Looking over at the few chairs in the lobby, the one closest to the door had a bag in it — her school bag. A note from Dewey was on it, just saying that this was her bag and to give it to her.

Sybil looked over at the nurse before muttering, "Thanks." Picking her bag up she sat down in its place and held it to her body. Only a few other people were in the lobby, but Sybil didn't pay attention to them, she just wanted to see Randy. Ten minutes had went by and the sound of a car pulling up outside was heard, Sybil stood up instantly as Randy rushed inside. Once he saw her, he hugged her tightly — his head in the crook of her neck — Sybil's feet were raised slightly off the ground. "I'm so glad you're okay." Randy spoke into her neck before pulling away, he saw the bandages on her arms, "What'd that fucker do?" His tone laced with anger. Sybil shook her head, "It's nothing, just a few slashes." If Randy felt enough courage — he would've kissed her but he didn't, he instead grabbed her hand and lead her to the car. Sybil held her bag close as she got into the car. Randy drove the two to his home and Sybil was grateful that she had him in her life.

—🔪—

"If Martha bothers you just tell me." Randy said as the two walked up to the front door. Randy pulled his house key from his pocket and unlocked the door, Sybil walked in and felt herself relax, "Randy?" It was his mother calling from the kitchen. Randy's home was small and cozy — like a cabin. It had an upstairs that only had three bedrooms and a bathroom while downstairs had a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and a storage closet. "Yeah Ma?" Randy called back as he ushered Sybil to the kitchen with his hand on her lower back, "Where'd you rush off to? Had me worried sick!" Randy's mother continued making Randy suppress an eye roll as he stood in front of her, she was making some popcorn. "I told you Ma, I was going to get Sybil." Randy motioned to the girl next to him. "Hi again Ms. Meeks."

Randy's mothers tone changed instantly. "Oh! Sybil! How are you?" Sybil and Randy shared a look — Sybil looked at Ms. Meeks, "Oh, I'm okay." Sybil put on her best smile and luckily, she smiled back. Randy spoke after her, "She's staying the night Ma." Sybil held her hand out, "Only if it's okay." Ms. Meeks scoffed, "Of course you can baby!" She smiled at the teen before holding out a manicured hand to her waist, "I remembered when you were this big. You're practically one of my own!" Laughing at her own words — she grabbed the bowl of popcorn and walked past the two, "Me and Martha are watchin' a movie, you two want to join?" Randy shook his head, "No thanks Ma, we're both tired, school tomorrow." Randy raised his voice, "Unlike Martha who's sick!" A faint hey and a cough came from the living room. Ms. Meeks nodded with a smile. "Oh okay."

Kissing Randy on the cheek, Ms. Meeks gave Sybil a hug, "So glad to see you again." She said before looking between the two, "Goodnight you two." Randy groaned, "Ma, please don't." Ms. Meeks waved him off, "Oh Randy, just... keep the door open—I'm kidding." Randy ushered Sybil upstairs quickly, "Night Ma." Randy called quickly as he and Sybil walked into his room. Shutting the door behind him — Randy huffed, "Sorry about that." Sybil shook her head, "No it's okay. I just.. need to lay down." Sleep started to catch up to Sybil as her eyes began to close. Randy nodded — "Let me get you some clothes." Sybil nodded as she walked over to Randy's bed and sat down.

Randy rifled through his drawers before pulling out a pair of boxers and a shirt that would definitely be baggy on Sybil. Randy handed them to her, "Here you go." He said in a soft and quiet voice — Sybil took them and smiled, "Thanks Randy." He waved her off, it was the least he could do. "I'm gonna go change in the bathroom, I'll be right back, I promise." For the first time ever — Randy kissed Sybil's head. Neither of them said anything about it though. Sybil quickly changed, taking off her sweater and jeans as well as her shoes. Taking off her bra, Sybil laughed at the fact this is probably the first time Randy had a naked girl in his room — and he wasn't even here to see it. Slipping on his shirt and boxers, Sybil couldn't help but inhale the scent that was left on them. Randy always made sure he was smelling good, didn't matter what he wore, he just always smelled good.

A knock on the door made Sybil freeze for a moment before Randy came in — eyes closed, "Please tell me you're not naked." Sybil laughed at his words, "Don't worry, I'm not." Randy cracked an eye open just to make sure before he opened both eyes. It was an understatement that Randy was awestruck at the sight of Sybil in his clothes. "You okay Randy?" She was in his bed. "Uh huh." In his clothes. "Okay, it's fine if I sleep in your bed with you right? I don't really feel like sleeping alone." Stu would kill him if he found out about this. "It's fine... so fine." Randy mumbled as he watched Sybil get under the covers of his bed — his Frankenstein blanket covered her. Randy quickly walked over to his side of the bed and got under the covers before turning off his light — leaving them in the darkness.

"Thank you Randy." Sybil muttered as she turned to face him, she moved towards him and wrapped her arms around his arm, her head laying on his shoulder. "For what?" Randy said in a whisper. He could feel her chest rising up and down on his arm, "Everything." Was her answer and her breathing evened out — Sybil had fallen asleep — Randy was left there awake, his dream girl in his bed, cuddling into his side. Randy closed his eyes, "Of course." He responded back before he also fell asleep — peace had finally come to Sybil that night as she was safe and protected by the one boy who'd do anything for her.

—🔪—

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

643K 22K 16
[ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙?❜ Death is the one thing that has ever remained constant in your life. Slo...
96.4K 2.3K 20
[FINISHED] Stu Macher x fem!reader x Billy Loomis This is Angst!! __________________ in which a girl is obsessed with two psycho killers. ...
181K 4.1K 60
Y/N Loomis, the sister of Billy Loomis falls for the horror geek. Billy tries to keep his little sister out of his plans but those plans don't go as...
470K 10.7K 18
{𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗙!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿} ❝𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...