SKXAWNG

By hashtagbequiet

"they're sending a new one" "what?" i spoke to Norm as his blank face repeated the sentence he had just rand... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.

10.

744 16 5
By hashtagbequiet

"stay.." he said as we held eye contact.

"i'm no harm-"

"you are!" i shouted as he jumped slightly.

"you replaced me." i said, with no emotion in my face whatsoever as he watched my lips form my words.

"go" i said to him as i grabbed onto his hands laying on my waist and pushed them away.

he kept himself above the water, still keeping eye contact with me as i hissed at him.

he still stared for a moment, before dragging himself out of the water and walking off into the distant trees.

he was weird.

he knew he replaced me, but still played the victim in this game of his.

this game of his where he is willing to talk to me but scared to at the same time.

(spiders pov)

i jumped onto my hammock, immediately causing ruckus to the hammock above me.

shit.. i thought.

without surprise, jakes head leaned over the edge of his hammock as his exhausted eyes tried to stay awake.

"why are you wet?" he asked me as i looked down on the droplets of water on my body, "and your hair? why is it wet? where were you? you know it's not allowed to-"

"Yes I know!" i snapped.

"i was just... following rektiyah.." i added as jakes eyes quickly widened.

"where is she?!" he said in an alarming tone.

"the lake"

"where we found her last time-"

"YES!" i shouted as he punched my shoulder.

"stay. quiet. monkey boy" he said as his large body jumped onto my hammock and climbed onto the nearest branch.

i knew he was out to get rektiyah.. so i followed him, although i knew he would get annoyed.

he fell to the ground 5 seconds before me, and when he did, he immediately turned around, already forming a face of anger.

"GO TO BED SPIDER" he said, "i'm coming with you" i said as he exhaled, already making a run for it.

i ran behind him, although losing him rather quickly after, i followed his footsteps marked on the ground until the footsteps had stopped.

i looked up to see jake looking around.

"where is she?" he looked around, not batting a single eye my way.

"WHERE IS SHE?" he now shouted as i shouted back "I DONT KNOW"

"SHE WAS HERE THE LAST TIME I SAW HER" i added.

jake walked around the lake, looking in every direction as i panicked slightly.

where could she have gone?

"her footsteps.." jake whispered as it immediately caught my attention.

he started following the footsteps as i walked behind him.

his posture, so strong, he looked keen to finding rektiyah.

i mean- so was i.

"footsteps are further apart, she started running" jake said as he picked up his pace slightly.

"she's quick.." i said.

"listen monkey boy, i need you to stay focused and not comment on irrelevant bullshit"

"sorry sir.." i said as he continued running.

i ran after him until we found ourselves on the edge of the island.

"she-" jake said.

"ikran footsteps. she has an ikran..?" jake said to himself.

"fucking hell" he said as he put his hands behind his head in anger.

"how are we meant to find her.." i said as he walked around, trying to see any ikrans.

"come on" he said as he called out for Bob, his ikran.

Bob came soon after Jake called out for it.

he jumped onto his ikran and handed me his hand.

i grabbed onto his hand and sat behind him as Bob flew off into the air quickly after i got on.

we begun our journey, and Eywa knows where we were going, but we would look everywhere for rektiyah, until we found her.

(rektiyahs pov)

Kata landed on an island far from Eywa. Far from home. Far from Lo'ak and Neteyam.

"kata.." i said, kneeling my forehead into hers.

"i need your help.." i whispered as her pupils dilated.

i grabbed a large leaf and scraped the words,

sorry, i didn't have any
heartstrings left for you to
tug on.
you want compassion? Move on.
you want fair? tough shit,
times wasting, pick your side-
me? or the bitch i'm gonna kill.
- your sweetest outcast

i smiled at the note.

"deliver this to Sully, Neteyam and Lo'ak, leave this by their feet at the land of Eywa" i spoke as Kata bit onto the leaf gently to get a hold of it.

i watched as Kata flew off into the distance, until she was no longer seen.

this foreign land i have step foot on was the last land i will ever be on.

they are onto me.

(spiders pov)

"what's that?" i asked, jakes head shot to the left, as we watched a dark blue and purple ikran fly with something in its mouth.

"follow it.." i said.

"ikrans aren't usually out during the night.." i said.

"how do you know that, son?" he asked.

i smiled at what he called me, "quaritch told me.." i said, my smile slowly leaving my face.

"alright then" jake said as Bob suddenly turned back around, following the ikran.

surprisingly, the ikran was going back to Eywa, passing not far by our sleeping trees in Eywa.

my face stayed focused at the ikran, it seemed different, like an outcast.

because ikrans were always colourful.

(rektiyahs pov)

i walked onto the inhabited island.

the earpiece stuck into my ear was the thing i worried about the most.

it had a tracking device in there, i knew that for sure.

i decided to explore the island, which was fairly small.

there was still living plants and animals though.. i think that was okay....

i found a place to sleep too, the den of a tree.

next day..

(neteyams pov)

i woke up to the chatter of my whole family as they all gathered around in a circle on spiders hammock below.

i rubbed my eyes and leaned over the edge, noticing a leaf they had been all staring at.

"what is going on?" i asked, smiling, "some type of ritual?" i said.

i also noticed rektiyah was gone, she was gone for most days anyways.

i missed our friendship, and as much as i enjoyed spiders presence, i just missed rektiyahs..

me, lo'ak and spider were discussing her when we went out yesterday without her as we asked her in the morning.

my mind went back to the comments we all made on rektiyah...

"i couldn't believe what norm did to her.." lo'ak spoke

"i wish we knew about it, caught on.. earlier" i spoke.

spider looked at us, worried.

"she is a warrior." spider said, "she is the most powerful" he added as we looked at him, confused.

she clearly hated him..

but he? spider? spider seemed to like her..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 8K 70
Sok'anya is Neytiri's best friend since they were young. During the war on Pandora, she had lost her parents and siblings. She mourns deeply for her...
2.2K 61 18
I wasn't special, I wasn't a marine or a scientist sent here from earth to study Pandora, I was a behaviorist-some say behaviorists are scientists to...
162 6 9
Blood. Pain. Fear. That's all I remember as I ran away from my clan. I do not remember what day is it I think it has been a few since what the Sky pe...
50.4K 1.2K 6
"you're gonna be mat..." your breath hitches, you can't even finish your sentence. "how could you do this to me?" how could he? how could neteyam bet...