แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›สโ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€˜๐”ผ๐•„๐•„๐”ผ๐•‹๐•‹ โ„‚๐•Œ...

Par NIXF4IRY

(๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•‹๐•Ž๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹ ๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ธ) ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... Plus

แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›ส
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€
๊œฐษชแด แด‡
๊œฑษชx
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡

679 20 2
Par NIXF4IRY

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-
❝ 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦. ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

Adam Raines was never a cruel person. That thought was cemented when James, Victoria and Laurent came into his life. James was ruthless and had no remorse or empathy for anyone. Being vampires made everything or everyone prey in their eyes. They thought they were better and the superior species. Victoria was just as bad if not worse. She came up with games to play with their victims more often to appease her mate. The only one that Adam thought could use a second chance was Laurent.

"Come on, we have to lead the humans away from us." James ordered the group

Adam wanted to scream. They wouldn't have to lead the humans away if we were more careful. Or didn't drink and kill human beings he wanted to say. Laurent could see the hatred in the younger man's eyes and lead Adam ahead of James, so the brunette didn't end up dead.  Laurent didn't seem like a good person, but compared to James and Victoria he looked like the Pope. Everyday sent Adam more on edge and then everything came to a head when he heard a bat crack over the thunder.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Henley's POV

"Liv I shouldn't even let that boy in the door. He made Henley cry!" Zak argued.

"Zak it wasn't that big of a deal. I'm a big girl and I can handle myself." I responded.

"I'm your big brother and I'm allowed to worry about whether someone is treating you right or not." He explained.

"Yes and I love you for that, but it wasn't just his fault. I'm partly to blame too." I said

"Aww look at you being all mature." Liv interrupted to keep us from fighting.

Before any of us continued, the doorbell rang. I was about to get up to answer it, but Zak beat me to the punch. He stood in the doorway blocking me from seeing who I knew was Emmett. I could hear him greet Zak, but that was it. Turning to look at Liv I gave her a look to get her to do something.

"Hi Emmett, how are you doing honey?' Liv greeted him, nudging Zak out of the way.

"I'm okay Liv, how are you?" Emmett answered.

"I'm doing good, sweetie. Come on in." Liv suggested.

It was like the tension filled the room in a millisecond that it took for our eyes to meet. Neither of us said a word and it was obvious to everyone in the room that there was more going on than what was being said.

"Well Zak and I have some work to get done, so we'll be in the basement office if you kids need anything." Liv stated dragging Zak out of the room.

"Hi," I whispered.

"Hi Angel." He responded.

"So you said we should talk.." I started not sure what to say

"Rose explained some things to me.."

"Oh so Rose told you to come talk to me." I seethed.

"Can we not argue?" He sighed.

"Well you don't take me seriously and I can understand why. I think it's quite nuts myself, but I'm starting to get more scared every time I have the same dream." I explained.

"You're still having them?" He wondered,

"Yes, it's been hell every night waking up in a panic thinking you all are dead and at least when you were here I could calm down, but you haven't been so excuse me for being a little harsh.." I spoke not sugar coating it

"Oh, Angel." He sighed with pity

"I don't want your pity, Em. I want your support, but Edward's your family and I just came into your life, so I get it." I stated.

"Angel, that's not fair. You're my mate." He stated.

"How do you know that? How do I?" I cried.

"I can feel it in my soul. You were made for me." He professed.

"Alice told you I was and Alice's visions are subjective." I argued.

"No Henley, you don't get to do that." He shot back.

"Do what? State the truth." I countered

"Just because of some dreams of Bella you're questioning our relationship?" He scoffed.

"No Emmett. I'm saying I dreamed of my parents dying a whole week before they did and you are not taking me seriously when I say Bella gives me bad vibes." I spat.

"You dreamed about Mom and Dad dying?" Zak's voice cut in.

Everything came to head and I wasn't surprised. After Zak interrupted Emmett and I's talk we got into a screaming match. Resulting in me holing up in my room to cry my eyes out.

      𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭?-Pixie🎀

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵. 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.-Legally Blonde💅🏻

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

The Cullen's all got together to play baseball together. It was thundering and not quite raining at the moment , so it was perfect weather. It was usually a joyful time for the Coven turned family, but everyone could tell something was wrong with Emmett. Rose was also not happy about the fact Bella was invited to be here. She was human. How could she participate? She honestly wished Henley was there.

"Bella, glad you're here, we need an umpire." Esme told the girl leading her to home plate.

"She thinks we cheat." Wyatt chuckled walking by dragging Emmett along

"I know you cheat." their mother shot back then turned to the girl once more

"Call'em as you see'em Bella"

"Okay." Bella responded unsure of herself.

As the thunder cracked and lightning struck they all knew it was going to be quite the game.

"It's time" Alice called out ready to pitch to Rosalie who was first up to bat.

Bella understood once Rose's bat hit the ball the thunder masked the sound.

"Okay now I see why you need the thunder." She stated out loud to Esme who was playing catcher.

Rose's hit went quickly into the forest surrounding the field and any human would assume that she was going to get quite a few bases.

"That's got to be a homerun, right?" Bella guessed.

" Hmm, Edwards very fast." Esme told Bella.

Rose rounded third base making her way home when the ball was thrown into Esme who caught it making her way down to make the tag. Sliding into home plate everyone looked to Bella to make the call.

"You're out," Bella said.

"Out,  Woo!" Emmett shouted from the outfield, seeming to get into the game once it started.

"Babe, come on, it's just a game." Wyatt called out once he saw his mate's anger.

The game continued on and they were all having a good time until Alice was pulled into a vision. Four individuals side by side walking out of the fog. One of them she immediately recognised to be Adam.

"STOP!" Alice shouted

Edward being the mind reader he was, was clued in the second she got the vision and he didn't like what he saw. The family immediately gathered around home plate to figure out what to do.

"They were leaving, then they heard us." Alice clued in the rest of the coven.

"Let's go." Edward said to Bella trying to pull her along.

"It's too late." Carlisle told his son.

"Get your hair down." Edward told Bella.

"Like that will help. I can smell her across the field." Rose sneered.

"What are we going to do about Adam?" Alice wondered.

"Act natural, don't provoke the others." Carlisle instructed.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

As soon Adam heard the bat crack and the voices plus giddy exclamations that were soon to follow, he wished he was still unconscious in the hospital back in California. How could he not have noticed the area he was in? He just hoped Henley wasn't with the Cullen's.

Bringing up the rear the group of four made their way into the clearing. Walking up Adam was relieved to not find Henley among the group. He did spy the human clinging to Edward though and he was sure the others would figure that out too. Laurent was the one to speak and hand them back the baseball they found along the way.

"I am Laurent. This is Victoria, James and Adam." He introduced them.

"I'm Carlisle, this is my family." The blonde patriarch spoke.

"Hello." Laurent greeted him.

Adam wasn't really following the conversation; he noticed how James and Victoria were eyeing each member of the Cullen family. It wasn't just them. Jasper and Emmett were sizing them up as well. Turning to Edward locking eyes with him.

Is she safe?

A slight nod was all he got, but it was enough to bring him some peace of mind to know.

"The humans were tracking us, but we led them east. You should be safe" Victoria's voice explained, bringing Adam back to reality of the situation.

"So, could you use four more players?" Laurent wondered.

Adam hoped he said no because he just wanted to lead them away from the area and away from Henley. Plus the Cullen's but he was most worried about James tracking Emmett's scent back to Henley.

"A few of us were leaving so you can take their place. We'll bat first" Carlisle gave in, throwing the ball towards Laurent.

"I'm the one with the wicked curveball." Victoria teased as she caught the ball.

"Oh I think we can handle that." Jasper drawled.

Adam wasn't paying attention to the smack talk; he was too busy focusing on James who wouldn't stop staring at the human girl. As they were all preparing to take their places the wind blew through the air bringing the smell of Bella's blood to the surface.

"You brought a snack." James spoke, planning to make a move on Bella.

As James lunged forward the Cullen's took a protective stance in front of Bella.

"A human?" Laurent questioned.

"The girl is with us. I think it's best if you leave." Carlisle stated.

"I can see the game is over. We'll leave now." Laurent said, putting his hands out in surrender.

"James." Laurent warned not wanting to start a fight.

The three eventually broke from their stances and made their retreat, leaving only Adam.

"Don't do something stupid." Edward warned the brunette not liking the thoughts swirling in his head.

"Too late." Adam whispered, speeding off after the others, but quickly noticing Laurent's wary expression when they made eye contact and that solidified the plans he was making.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Henley's POV

From the minute Emmett walked out the door I was on the verge of having a panic attack. The fight with Zak didn't help anything either. What could go wrong playing baseball? They're vampires, Henley almost indestructible.  Stop worrying. It will be okay.

Liv came to find me soon after she tried to calm my brother down, but I could tell she didn't know what to say to either of us. I'm surprised she hasn't flipped out herself. I'm sure dealing with all this drama isn't fun for anybody close to the situation. Shaking out the nerves through my body,  I made my way downstairs to apologize to Liv because she didn't deserve any of this.

"Hey Liv, I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry about this whole mess. I didn't want Zak to find out like this and I don't know what to do, but I'm just sorry." I rambled with tears falling from my eyes.

Not saying anything she just wrapped me up in her arms. Hugging me tight she rubbed her hand up and down my back to calm me down.

"It's okay kiddo. We'll figure this stuff out as a family." She said,

I could hear it in her voice that it was something she wasn't a hundred percent sure on, but if she was willing to try so was I. The nice moment was then ruined by the doorbell ringing and simultaneous banging on the door. The person on the other side was definitely in a hurry because there wasn't even a  pause for someone to get to the door.

"DUDE CHILL OUT! I'M COMING!!!" I shouted.

Stomping over to the door I swung it open without checking who it was. That was a big mistake because if I checked who it was I would have not opened the door as wide as I did. Because directly in Liv's line of sight was Adam looking like he had seen a ghost.

"I'm so sorry Henley, but I had no choice." Adam cried out.

"Henley, is that?" Liv started to ask, not sure if she was hallucinating or not. She immediately recognized Adam from the photos I showed her and I was regretting that choice immediately. Not like I knew this moment was going to come, but I feel fucking stupid.

"Yea Liv, this is Adam."

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙊𝙈𝙂!!! 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. 𝘿𝙐𝙣 𝘿𝙐𝙉 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠? 𝙄 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙠, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙕𝙖𝙠 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢? 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙡??? 𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚:) 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙨/𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨???!!!!

-𝙉𝙄𝙓𝙁4𝙄𝙍𝙔

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

727K 18.7K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...
91K 2.6K 16
(๐ง.) ๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
202K 3.7K 19
๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’”...
27.2K 1K 13
โ‚โ‚™d แตขโ‚›โ‚™'โ‚œ แตขโ‚œ โฑผแตคโ‚›โ‚œ โ‚›โ‚’ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚œโ‚œy โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚œโ‚•แตขโ‚™โ‚– โ‚โ‚—โ‚— โ‚โ‚—โ‚’โ‚™g โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘แตฃโ‚‘ wโ‚โ‚› โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘ แตขโ‚™แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขbโ‚—โ‚‘ โ‚›โ‚œแตฃแตขโ‚™g โ‚œyแตขโ‚™g yโ‚’แตค โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚˜โ‚‘