6 Months | J.JK

By skywakkie

Marrying someone for 6-months wasn't something you expected. But you didn't expect the darkest secret he had... More

𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑷𝒆𝒂𝒌
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23 +21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8

4.6K 242 20
By skywakkie

You waited as Jungkook got ready, using the moment to go, grab your purse from your room, and turn the lights off in it. You took a seat near the main door, crossing your legs and sighing since the slit part uncovered your leg. You placed some of the dress to cover your legs, looking up the stairs to see Jungkook standing there, fixing his collar and the sleeves of his jacket. You gasped softly when you saw him, getting up and heading slightly closer to the stairs. You straightened your skirt a bit, clearing your throat shyly. He stared at you for a bit, his lips parting before he finally began to go down the stairs. He looked like a prince, a king even. And you were his queen. "You look amazing in your suit." You said with a shy smile, reaching up to fix his collar a bit. He had unbuttoned the top 3 buttons, some of his chest showing. He stared deeply at you as you worked on his collar; as if trying to memorize how beautiful you looked right there in front of him. "Okay, we should head out now." You said, your eyes trailing up to connect with his as you pulled your hands away. His eyes stared deeply into yours, nodding in response before taking a step back to take his car keys and his wallet from the small table by the door, collecting his phone as well. "Let's go then." He said, offering his arm for you to grab onto it, a grin on his lips when you let out a giggle and placed your hands on it. He guided you out of the house and to the car once he locked the door and turned the alarm on, helping you into the passenger seat. Your eyes caught a glimpse of a figure behind some of the trees the front yard had and looked up again to see it gone, your eyebrows furrowing. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked once inside the car, the seatbelt was on and the car started up. "Nothing." You shook your head with a small smile. "I thought I saw someone." You added. Jungkook glanced around with slightly narrowed eyes, feeling a sense of insecurity now that you had said that. "Hey, it's okay, it must have been a stray dog or something." You reassured him when you saw him tense up a bit. "Yeah, probably." He sighed, giving you a soft glance with a sweet smile. He waited for you to put your seatbelt on before he took off toward Jimin's house, one hand on the wheel while the other rested on the car door by the window. He rubbed his fingers on his lips, grazing them lightly while he was deep in thought. You couldn't help but steal a few glances from him, his side profile making your heart race and cheeks blush a bit.

When you glanced at him once more, he glanced at you as well, your eyes connecting for a bit before you looked away. Not before you caught a glimpse of a smirk on his lips. The rest of the ride was silent, the two of you still stealing glances at each other. But for some reason, you felt the sexual tension between you two. You could feel how tense the moment was, how badly you wanted to feel his chest with your hands, to kiss him and for him to hold you. You could feel he wanted the same thing, constantly shifting in his seat. But before any of you could try or say anything, Jungkook entered Jimin's driveway, your eyes widening at the sight. The whole place was lit up, the garden filled with decorations about his new album that won a Golden Disc, fairy lights, and well-dressed people heading to the front door. Once Jungkook parked the car, he got out and headed to your side, opening the door for you. He offered his hand and you took it, making you smile at him. "Nervous?" He asked as you stepped out, closing the door behind you. "A bit, yes." You replied nervously. He chuckled softly and shook his head, squeezing your slightly shaking hand. "Don't be. Jimin doesn't bite." He replied, locking the car and beginning to walk towards the entrance. You held onto his hand tightly, your other hand holding the purse grabbing his arm. Your heart felt like it was going to explode in your chest, slamming hard against it. The other guests instantly landed eyes on you the moment you entered the house, drinks in hand as they spoke to each other. Jungkook greeted some of them, his hand holding yours just as tight to make you feel reassured. "Jungkook! My man!" You heard a male's voice exclaim, making you look forward to seeing a familiar voice. "Hoseok hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed back, heading to Hoseok with you. You let go of his arm and hand, Hoseok leaning in to hug Jungkook before turning to you. Jungkook glanced at you as well, watching you with Hoseok. "Mr. Jung. It's a pleasure to meet you." You said as you offered your hand to him. "Oh, please. Don't call me Mr. Jung. It makes me feel way older than I already am." He joked, taking your hand and giving it a soft kiss. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, miss Jeon." He added after with a grin, glancing at Jungkook. "How is married life with Jungkook? Is he treating you well or should I beat him up?" He asked.

You giggled and were about to reply but a voice cut you off. "Oh, I am sure Jungkook is a bit cold but he is treating her well. Right, Jungkookie?" The person said. Your eyes had widened to the point they nearly popped out of their pockets, slowly looking to the side where the person was only to see the one and only, Park Jimin. "O-Oh..." You whispered, your hands slightly shaking in nervousness. Jimin had wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, smirking knowingly before he looked at you, offering his hand. "Hello, Miss Y/n. Jungkook already told me you are a big fan of mine." He said, taking your hand once you shakily placed it on his. He slowly moved it to his lips and kissed the top of it, your lips parting in disbelief while your eyes widened slightly. The Park Jimin just kissed the top of your hand. "I also have some gifts for you." He said, pulling away and lifting his hand in the air, gesturing for someone to come. Your eyes went to look at Jungkook only to see his tongue pushing the side of his cheek as if he was irritated. Or jealous. 'Is he jealous?' You thought to yourself, feeling your heart skip a beat when his eyes connected with yours, soon enough looking away only to see the person Jimin called with a bunch of gift bags in his hands. "Please, take it. I am sure you'll love it." Jimin said. The person reached over, showing you the bags. You took one and opened it, only to find notebooks, albums, shirts, posters, and photo cards of his. "Oh my! Thank you so much!" You said in surprise at the gifts, feeling your heart fill up with warmth and excitement. Your parents, although you had the money, never liked to spend their money on stupid things like albums and other stuff like that. That's why getting merch from Jimin was the sweetest and most exciting gift ever. "This means so much to me. I do cherish it." You said with a wide smile, thanking the man that brought you the bags. You looked at Jimin to see him walking to the middle of the room, "Everyone! Please listen!" Jimin called out as he walked to the center of the room which seemed like a ballroom. "My best and closest friend here, Jeon Jungkook; soon-to-be-owner of the Jeon Enterprises, got married recently to the gorgeous Y/n L/n!" He said in a loud tone so that everyone would hear him, some cheers erupting from the crowd. Jungkook smiled softly as he looked at you, placing his hand on your lower back while moving slightly closer to you, making your marriage and "feelings" believable. You smiled a bit, looking at everyone to see a mixture of happy yet doubting faces. "So, to celebrate that, and it being Valentine's Day, I want this new couple to have a sweet, slow dance." He added, your eyes widening while Jungkook's did as well.

You glanced at Jungkook as he glanced at you, sighing softly. "You don't have to. Jimin just loves doing this to me-" "It's okay. I don't mind." You said, cutting him off. His lips parted slightly before pressing them together and nodding, taking your hand in his. He gently took you to the middle of the room, 'Give Me Love' by Ed Sheeran beginning to play which made you chuckle. "I'll try not to step on you." You said with a smile, Jungkook moved to stand in front of you and placed his hand on your hip, taking your hand in his as you placed your hand on his shoulder. "Just remember what we practiced for our wedding dance." He said, making you stare at him in surprise when he began to slowly move and guide you. "You remember that?" You whispered in disbelief, earning a small smile from him before getting a nod. "Yes, I remember that. I remember everything." He whispered. You stared at each other deeply, moving through the floor as if you owned it, both of your hearts beating at the same pace while his hand on your lower back pulled you closer. "Y-You do?" You whispered back, moving your arms to be on his shoulders instead. His moved to be on your waist, being even closer to the point you could feel each other's breaths. "Every night and day." He replied, stopping in the middle of the room. You felt his hands begin to shake, his eyes holding the same hesitance and nervousness you saw him have before, even at the wedding. "No..." You whispered, his lips parting as he sighed. He tried to say something, but nothing came out, beginning to pull away before he dashed out of the room, moving through the crowd. He left you there, in the middle of the room with everyone staring at you. "Well, well, well." A woman said when the music stopped, beginning to make her way to you. "Seems like little Jungkookie won't even want to dance with her, much less touch her." She added, making you look at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Forcing a poor young man like him to marry you. I'm sure the dress was bought with his money. A cheap girl like you wouldn't have the money for it." You scoffed at her words, your face turning into complete acknowledgment when you understood what she was trying to do. "For your information, this dress was paid with my own, hard-earned money. But why would I care to explain that to a daddy's girl?" You spat back, the woman scoffing at your comment and smirking. "Really? Isn't that what you are, Y/n L/n? Getting your parents to marry you to Jeon Jungkook so that once he inherits the Jeon Enterprise you can keep all his money once you divorce?" She said. You felt your blood boil, the woman taking a step forward and leaning towards you a bit to be even closer. "Judging by how he barely even touched you, you two haven't even consummated your marriage yet, right?" She chuckled, your eyes watering up a bit as you stared at her. "Whether or not my marriage was consummated is non of your concern. If Jungkook didn't want to marry me, he would've said no at the altar. But honestly, looking at all of you, I think he made a pretty good damn choice marrying me and not any of you narcissistic women." You replied calmly but you were ragging inside. Your breaths were quicker but you took a stand for yourself and Jungkook. Jimin tried to stop the woman from continuing as you began to head towards the exit but stopped when she spoke, your eyes staring at the ground. "Just admit it, for god's sake. You aren't fooling anyone with your innocent act. We know you are after his money. And because he pities such a cheap girl, he married you, filthy, money-thirsty, slut."She said with clear annoyance in her voice, some people in the crowd gasping at her words. You slowly turned to face her, your eyes glaring at her as you close your hands into fists. "Jung Somi!!" Jungkook's voice echoed through the room but it was too late. What was said, was said, and you were already dashing your way towards her until a pair of arms wrapped around your waist to stop you from landing the first punch to her face. "No! Y/n! Stop!" Jungkook exclaimed, lifting you off the ground so you wouldn't be able to get out of his grasp. "No! Let me go!" You exclaimed back as he made his way towards the exit of the room, dragging you with him. You caught a glimpse of Hoseok with said Somi, seeing how mad Hoseok was and how fakely ashamed Somi was for the things she said.

You groaned once you were pushed into what seemed to be a private library, the sound of the lock on the door reaching your ears as you breathed in rage. "Fucking bitch! I'm going to kill her!" You exclaimed in a rage, running your hands through your hair. "Okay, I need you to calm down-" "Calm down?! Didn't you hear the things she fucking said to me?!" You yelled at him. "Yes, I did, but that doesn't-" You cut him off again. "The worst thing is that she is right! It's so obvious the entire room could see it!!" You yelled again, beginning to pace back and forth. "We've been married for a week now, you don't even want this marriage but married me for pity of leaving me alone and taking advantage of this marriage for your benefit. You don't even want to touch me or even try to love me for the sake of the marriage or even my feelings! And every time there is a glimpse of love for you to give me back, YOU RUN AWAY!!" You yelled, tears clouding your eyes and beginning to fall down your cheeks like waterfalls. "You act as if you care as if you truly want to try but you are lying to yourself. Because you're a fucking coward!" You said, making your way to him and pushing him at the word "coward". "You lie to yourself thinking you can love someone else when all you love is yourself!" You sobbed and your eyes widened, staring in front of you in disbelief. Jungkook just kissed you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4K 38
A MARRIED COUPLE LIVE WITH A LOT OF LOVE AND ROMANCE UNTIL ONE DAY, EVERYTHING START TO GET CHANGE. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. I WANT A DIVORCE...
144K 13.3K 56
Seven years of loyal relationship.. soon to be hitched.. what if Jungkook encountered many things which were not supposed to happen then, when his ma...
9.7K 356 11
! Mentions Su!cide ! You find out that your boyfriend of 4 years had an affair. You had been planning to get married soon. How do you deal with the...
112K 4.2K 30
Who would know a small encounter could change your life? Will you be able to help him? Will Jungkook be able to protect you like what he promised to...