𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

7

7.9K 240 68
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**l

~Brooklyn Jones~

"Girl that's my nigga for real" i said to my best friend Taylor as we was getting our nails done.

"Who" she asked looking over at me.

"Bitch Kamari fine ass" i said with dreamy eyes just thinking about his sexy ass made me all rowdy ready to hop on his dick.

"Kamari as in Kamari Wright!?" She sat up a little bit looking at me with wide eyes.

"Girl yessssss! Why you say it like that though" i asked frowning.

"Bitch no, he is all for Sariyah" she said shaking her head sitting back in the chair. I looked at her frowning some more.

"Sariyah!?" I asked confused scrunching up my face cause the name sounded familiar.

"Yea she the girl that did ya hair" Tay said looking at my hair.

"Bitch i know you fuckin lieddddddddddd" i said and she shook her head. "Nope not at all best, that's Kamari's forever right there" she looked over at me frowning and i just sat back watching the nail tech do my nails.

I honestly thought he was playing about having a girl for real.

I thought he just said the shit so I wouldn't get no ideas. But like nigga no, cause i still want yo ass and I don't care about ya "girl" i get what the fuck i want.

"Girl fuck her, ima still go get my hair done by her too" i said smirking making Taylor laugh loud.

"Bitch a hot mess cause you finna bully that girl" she said and i laughed a little with her.

"No im nottttttttt, we can be sister wives... share the same nigga" i said and we both started laughing.

"Well girl look i had Davon ass and i took him from her, now you can take Kamari ass from her as well and leave her ass lonely" Taylor said twerking a little in her seat making the Chinese lady look at her some type of way.

"Oh i was gone do that anyways"

"Perioddddd bestie" Taylor swiping her hand under her neck as i texted Kamari about coming over later on cause i missed him.

"Girl Nine ass throwing a block party tomorrow we going or what!?" I asked her putting my phone down and giving her my attention.

"You know it, pregnant and all" Taylor said sticking her tongue out.

"Gowrrrrrlllllll you bet not do the most either with my godbaby in there baking" i told her laughing a little.

"Girllllll she good" she said chuckling.

"Mhmmmm but we definitely finna hit it up the mall cause you know i need to look my best, may catch me a nigga or two" she said. "Bitchhhhhhhh you was just all about Davonnnn!!!!" I laughed out.

"Lol best i ammm but he been tripping lately so ya girl finna step out a little bit" she said twerking in her seat little.

"Ooop okay, lemme mind my business then" i said checking my phone to see if Kamari texted me back which he didn't.

He do the must.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sariyah Moore~

The block party that Nine was throwing was definitely hot and live.

Nine was that nigga on and off the streets, you either loved him or hated him. But he was also Kamari's big brother. He taught Kamari and jay everything they needed to know and all they did was make the shit better.

"Bitch you is fineeeee" i heard Samara say as i got outta Kamari's car.

"Thanks ho so is you, ass got fat" i said slapping her ass as she started twerking. "Aye cut that shit out" Jay and Kamari said at the same time pulling us away from each other.

"Lol yall stay doing the most" Samara said and i agreed with her.

"Samara don't start" Jay said giving her a knowing look and that ass shut right the fuck up too.

"Lol pussy ass bitch" i said laughing at ha dick possessed ass.

"Bitch fuck youuuuuu cause if you was fucking on kama- aht aht shut the hell Mara" i said interrupting her making her laugh at my embarrassed face.

She stay trynna embarrass a bitch in public.

Like what kinda big sister is youuuuu!!!!

"Uhn uhnn, Lorenzo whatchu doing down here!!!" I squealed with excitement when i seen Kamari cousin come into my view.

Lorenzo was like the big brother i've always wanted and i love the big brother-little sister bond we have.

"Oh snap wassup lil sis, how you been" he pulled me into a loving hug.

"I've been living lol wby?" I asked him as i kept a smile on my face.

I haven't seen my brother in 2 years.

"Shii living, nigga taking this music shit for real though" he told me smiling a little.

One thing bout my brother was he could rap his ass off.

(Idc idc idc, i want his ass to be rapper💀)

"Oooou im so proud of you brother" i smiled nodding my head in approval. Like Kamari and Jayvon. Lorenzo grew up having a rough life as well so he was hustling his whole life trynna make it just like everyone else.

"Damn no hey or none huh?" I heard Kamari say from beside me.

My smiled dropped and i looked at his fine ass.

Like we wasn't just in the car together.

"Nope cause you didn't tell me that my brother was in town punk ass" i told him giving him my middle finger and then giving Lorenzo my full attention.

"Igh bruh see you stay playing until i hurt yo lil punk ass feelings" he said and i just simply smiled ignoring him.

"How long you down here for brother?" I asked standing inbetween him and Kamari.

"Shiii im down here for good now" he stated and I couldn't do nothing but smile. "Oh you deadass!?", he chuckled nodding yes taking the blunt from Kamari.

"FINALLLYYYYYYYYYY sleepovers every weekend" i said doing a little dance which caused him to laugh a little.

"Calm yo happy go lucky ass down" Kamari said mugging me and i just mugged him back.

Always that one hater bro.

"Oh shit shorty bad" Lorenzo blurted out as he was looking across the street at something.

I turned my head and he seen he was looking at Brook, Taylor, and some girl with them. I looked back at him with disgust in my face.

He started laughing when he seen my face, "bruh fix yo face, why you looking at em like that" he asked still laughing while he passed the blunt over to Jayvon.

"Nigga i hope you not talking bout the pregnant one" i asked still looking at him crazy.

"Hell nawl! Ion fuck with that shit, you know me sis chill out" he expressed frowning. "Mhm well i hope it aint the one next to her, cause that's Kamari lil boo thang" i smirked looking over at Kamari to see him straight facing me.

"Renee you acting out right now, knowing ill lay dat ass out" he said and I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Oh snap that's you bro!? She bad as fuck. But nah the shorty walking behind them" Lorenzo mentioned while he kept his eyes on the girl.

I looked back over to the trio and seen the girl behind the two.

She was pretty.

But she was with Brook and Taylor, and ion trust them bitches.

"I meannn, she cute but ion trust it" i spoke my mind looking away and back to the crowd of people.

"Come oh Riyah take some pics with me pleaseee. Here bae take our pics please" Samara begged me and i sighed but let her pull me away to take some pics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omniscient~

"The block is hot i see, oou bitch who that is with Kamari nem" Taylor asked nobody in particular. "Umm gurl i dont even know but he fine as fuck" Brook told her as they eyed Lorenzo. "Oou he looking over here too come on lets go over there and talk to him, and you get to talk to yo nigga" Taylor said already pulling Brook across the street and towards Lorenzo and Kamari. While Nova was left to follow behind the two.

"Ah hell nah her this bitch come" Kamari sighed out already annoyed.

Lorenzo started laughing.

"Heyy Dion" Brook said smirking at Kamari looking him up and down. Kamari smacked his lips getting irritated, "man say i told you don't call me that shit no damn more. This my last time Brook on me Granny" Kamari spoke up and then walked over to Riyah and nem.

He just knew if he would've stayed longer that he was gone spazz out on her delusional ass.

"His rude ass" Taylor scuffed rolling her eyes at Kamari.

"Anyways what's yo name? Ain't never seen you down here before" Taylor said to Lorenzo who just smoked his blunt and kept his eye on Nova who was busy in her phone.

"Who she" he asked nodding towards Nova.

"Oh her? Brooks step sister, whatchu want with her?" Taylor asked with a attitude and a slight frown on her face.

"None of yo damn business, watch out" he siad blowing out smoke moving Taylor and Brook to the side walking up to Nova. "Yo wassup?" He spoke at Nova who glanced up at him then back at her phone.

He chuckled a little then swiftly grabbed her phone.

"What is you doing! Give me my phone please" Nova said softly with a frown on her face. To his surprise he thought she was about to go crazy and spazz out on his ass.

"I was talking to you ma. What's yo name" he asked her quick putting his number in her phone and then cutting it off giving her his full attention.

"The fuck he want with her" Taylor whispered to Brook who wasn't paying attention to them but to Kamari and Riyah who was all hugged up.

"Bitch is you even listening to me!" Taylor said a little louder snapping Brook outta her thoughts.

"Girl huh"

"I said what the fuck he want with yo sister-step sister" Brook said cutting her off. She hated when people would call Nova her sister.

She didn't like Nova all that much, but for her mother's sake she tolerated the girl.

Brook shrugged her shoulders "girl I don't know, im clueless just like you hell"

"Nova huh? Well Nova can you please put ya number in my phone" he asked her smirking a little cause he could see how shy and nervous he was making her.

"I mean if it while make you give me my phone back then fine give it here" Nova expressed holding her hand out.

Lorenzo kept the smirk on his face giving her his phone and watched as she put her number in. "Now can i please have my phone back" she said lowly fidgeting with her nails.

"Yea here" he put the phone in her hand making her smile a little. "Ima hit you up later, and you better answer" he stated straight facing her then smiling as he walked off.

"I see ya playa already making moves and shit" Jayvon said dapping him up.

"Aye man say man what can i say" Lorenzo smiled showing his pearly whites.

"Oh lord my brother back on his shit" Riyah sighed playfully shaking her head in disappointment.

New character?
How yall feel about Lorenzo? And nah Taylor do the most cause girl ain't you pregnant!? Oh ok lmao💀. Always thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
629K 21.2K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
935K 38.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
636K 19.8K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚...