Kill la Kill: Wings of Rebell...

By Azuresoul10

Order, Revolution, Status, Philosophy, Conviction and Fellowship. The story takes place in the man-made islan... More

Lightning Techniques
Devil Forms
Friends/Allies & Love Interests
Chapter 1: Transfer Students Part 1- Honnouji Academy
Chapter 2: Transfer Students Part 2- Rematch
Chapter 3: Tennis Mania
Chapter 4: Purity and Passion
Chapter 5: No Tardy Day
Chapter 6: The Expendable

Introduction (bio)

569 9 2
By Azuresoul10

Birth Name: Trans-Quil

Alias: Quil Animus

Race: Ventus/Black Arms hybrid

Age: 76 (physically 18)

Looks:

Father's Name: Black Doom (MIA)

Mother's Name: Trans-Avis, aka Chidori Animus

Loves: Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, his mother, his former lover, his wings(not in the narcissistic kind of way)

Likes: Mako Mankanshoku, Senketsu, Elite Four(when they're allies), the Mankanshoku family, Mitsuzō Soroi, making wordplays(also some other jokes), flying, good music, fruits, croquette, dancing, a good fight, Mako's rambling but wisely speech, harmony life

Neutral: Aikuro Mikisugi, Tsumugu Kinagase, school

Dislikes: unjust treatment, cannibalism(eating birds), perverts, masochist, cheaters, racism, anyone mocking his wings

Hates: his father, his devil side, Nui Harime, Ragyo Kiryuin, despicable tyrants, genocide, anyone dares harm his loved ones and his wings

Personality: caring, empathetic, cultured, fun-loving, good-natured, compassion, sensitive, skeptical, childlike

Personality (Devil Form): sadistic, cold(not completely), arrogant, destructive, sensitive

Abilities and Powers

Expert hand-to-hand combat: Quil gone for his combat training under the teachings of his mother and other few respectful mentors in his home world. His techniques share the similarities with the traditional martial arts styles. He is recognized  to be a very skilful and balance fighter both offensively and defensively. In battle Quil haves the capable knowledge of exposing his enemy's weakness and use it to his advantage.

Superhuman strength: Quil posses incredible physical strength, simply can demolish concrete infrastructures greatly. His strength rivals anyone who possess Goku Uniform even the ones with Kamui.

Superhuman sense & reflexes: One of his natural ability as a Ventus, it mainly use as a defence mechanism. Quil is impressive keen sense by detecting movements in far away distance and actively anticipate anyone's action.

Superhuman durability: This would make human's strongest possible punch a big joke to Quil. He's able to withstands lethal light weaponries with little to no damage. The artilleries and Life Fibers would able to give Quil some starches and small damage, but he'll able to survive.

Superhuman endurance: Quil would be able to keep on fighting after suffering heavy injuries even using life-threating ones.

Immense stamina: Quil will never get tiring himself off so easily even in tough battles.

Super Flight: A natural ability what Ventus possess since birth. Not only Quil posses the ability of flight, but travels in immense speed approximately 26 856 mph (43 220 km/hr).

Enhanced lung capacity: One of special type of abilities what Ventus possess. He can use any air to keep it occupied in his lungs for a long period of time.

Temperature resistance: Quil haves the extreme resistant to the dangerous level of temperature and toxicity even in the surroundings of the harsh environments.

Mental resistance: A crucial ability use to endure and fight psychological attacks or being possess. Quil mainly use it to keep his Devil Form from going amok.

Vacuum adaptation: One of special type of abilities what Ventus possess. Quil would able to survive and adapt in the vacuum of space unharmed from the lack of air, lethal atmosphere, cosmic radiation and intense gravity.

Great Lifespan: Not necessary an ability, but it what commonly Ventus have through their lives. Quil can maintain his youth at his most flourishing state for a long time.

Linguistics: Quil can able to communicate with living beings as long they're sentient.

Lightning Manipulation Techniques: Special abilities inherited from his mother's teachings.

Devil Form: Demonic powers inherited from his father's genes, which grants Quil an immense power boost.

Weapons:

Zenoc Blades

Scorpion Chain Dart

Outfit:

Quil's Theme:

Quil's Devil Form Theme:

Quil's Battle Theme:

Summary

Quil and his mom are the last members of their kind and the refugees from their destroyed world, they're settling in their new home, Earth. They been settled in the isolated island where there not many humans live in, just to adjust their new home. They been in peace and comfortable life in few decades, plus during their peaceful lives they have a good relationships with the inhabitants in the island, even the humans knew that they are aliens.

The story start with the young man want to start his independent life outside the island to fit in more with humans. He enrols to school called Honnouji Academy where he'll meet Ryuko, Mako, Satsuki and the others in his little adventure.

"Time to release the Wings of Rebellion!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 788 19
Name was Y/n Gaza, You were more sometimes a friendly chap who could have bad attitude awhile back depending if ya like to fuck around or just have l...
234K 3.2K 27
Ryuko Matoi, a young girl who's on a quest to solve the mystery of the murder of her father. She strives to Honnouji Academy for answers while holdin...
188K 3.2K 103
A year after the events of kill la kill Ryuko and everyone else have moved on and Ryuko lives with her older sister Satsuki and is attending normal h...
9K 100 14
Instead of ryuko going Honnōji Academy now It's Y/n trying to find out who killed the rest of the L/n family, and ryuko never left ragyo and is the s...