Memento Mori: Male Reader's D...

Από gridcz1

This story is sequel to The Strict Phase, do NOT read until you read that book. It contains HUGE spoilers. Sy... Περισσότερα

Bio (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: School troubles
Chapter II: Famous parents
Chapter III: The Strict Phase
Chapter IV: Musician's beginings
Chapter V: Path to music
Chapter VI: Parents to the rescue
Chapter VII: Fly away
Chapter VIII: Crack of voice
Chapter IX: Ship thieves
Chapter X: Vale arrival
Chapter XI: Shed incident
Chapter XII: Broken Heart
Chapter XIII: Let them know
Chapter XIV: Talking things over
Chapter XV: Voice changer
Chapter XVII: Band rivalry
Chapter XVIII: To your heart
Chapter XIX: Family matters
Chapter XX (Finale): Remember, you must die
New book out

Chapter XVI: No regret

41 3 1
Από gridcz1

*Sylvia's POV*

Right after we finished singing we went to the music company to sing them again in order for them to be published. When we were done we stayed in the waiting room.

Alissa: "Why does it always take so long?"

Sylvia: "They have to put the recording somewhere I guess."

Vixen: "Hm... yeah that's right... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" She was looking at me so I looked at her confused. "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!!!"

The main doors opened revealing Jimmy and some guys along with one girl... we all stood up my face showing anger.

Jimmy: "Ah hello Sylvia... long time no see!" He had this evil smirk.

Blaze: "Leave this place or I'll make you!"

Girl: "You know these girls and that guy Jimmy?"

Jimmy: "You mean you don't?"

Girl: "Ehm should I?"

Vixen: "What are you doing here!"

Jimmy: "Relax Vixie~..." Vixen approached him... and slapped him hard... he looked to the side a red mark of Vixen's hand on his cheek visible.

Guy: "Hey girly why did you do that!"

Clementine: "You guys have no idea who this guy is do you?"

Girl: "Well h-he's Jimmy..."

Sylvia: "Yes that's his name... but he's also a cheater and a liar."

Girl: "Why would you accuse him like that?"

Vixen: "He and Sylvia were dating... and he cheated on her-"

Jimmy: "With you so you are as guilty as me."

Vixen: "Hm... I worked things out with Sylvia... so we're cool."

Girl: "I don't believe you... Jimmy is not a cheater."

Sylvia: "Oh I see... you like him don't you... he's being nice and sweet to you..." The girl only blushed

Clementine: "What's your name?"

Girl: "Frederica... but you can call me Fredie.."

Sylvia: "Well Fredie... he's just acting like that... we met on a ship from Menagerie to Vale... he was nice to me as well... he bought me drinks... we talked and he was overall nice... but that's just an act you know?"

Blaze: "Yes... in reality he's a thief and liar... he broke Sylvia's heart... if you like him then I say you should not... he will hurt you as well."

Alissa: "Guys this is all interesting but... what are they doing here anyways?"

Jimmy: "Oh you haven't heard... I made my own band... Blazing Crystals... and we will be better than you."

Clementine: "Oh so you're jealous."

Blaze: "Seriously how many minds will you ruin... or confuse or other stuff..."

Jimmy: "I don't know what you are talking about."

Receptionist: "Up next.. Blazing Crystals."

Jimmy: "Oh that's us... we'll see who's better... I say us... your songs suck... Memento Mori..." He smirked evilly again which caused everyone... even from his band to glare at him.

Blaze: "You should leave or I'll do something to you... seriously."

Jimmy: "Well.. people let's go."

Vixen: "Fredie... he's manipulating you... trust us."

Fredie: "Umm... thanks for the warning... but we should really go." They went inside the recording room.

Receptionist: "Memento Mori... your songs are ready... please just sign the papers and we're good to go."

I signed it and then we left the building.

Sylvia: "The nerve of that guy."

Blaze: "You're angry about it too right?"

Clementine: "We should've punched him to the face."

Vixen: "I agree... talking badly about our band... he is just a beginner."

Alissa: "We were too just a month ago... but you're right... he should be slapped.... just for what he did to Sylvia."

Sylvia: "Thanks Alissa... I know that."

Clementine: "I'm kinda hungry... we could eat something..."

Vixen: "Let's go to a restaurant."

Clementine: "I'm looking it up... hmmm.... the closest one is... Anderson Café."

Sylvia: "Anderson?"

Blaze: "Alright let's go."

We changed directions to the café. While we went there we passed a crowd of people looking at something... I got curious so I went to look too... others following me.

???: "Band Competition? That must be awesome."

The crowd agreed, I realized they were surrounding a bulletin board... I read through the variety of papers and then my eyes landed on a note.

Memento Mori... we would like to challenge you to a music duel... see who's the better of us..

Flaming Crystals.

Blaze: "I'm gonna kill him."

Clementine: "Leave some for me."

Vixen: "Tch... that's useless."

Sylvia: "Yeah... but knowing him he'll laugh at us that we're just cowards and a fake band..."

???: "Hold on... you're Memento Mori?"

Alissa: "Uhh.. yes."

Don't say it in a crowd like this! That was a mistake!

All eyes were on us all of a sudden.

Teenager: "Dang that tigress is cute."

Vixen: "Ehm... that tigress... is Sylvia Belladonna."

You just made it way worse Vixen

All eyes were focusing on me...

???: "Belladonna? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while."

An older woman pushed through the crowd. She had red eyes... which kinda scared me... she had also blonde almost white hair with a little of gray in them as well... she was wearing a simple lime shirt with white jeans.

Alissa: "Who are you?"

???: "Oh I am Harriet Anderson... owner of the nearby Anderson Café... and I know your parents Sylvia."

Sylvia: "You do?" She nodded and then pulled us out of the crowd... she lead us towards the café others at the bulletin board losing interest.

We entered the café and sat.

Harriet: "What would you like to drink or maybe some dessert?"

We ordered... while we were waiting some known girl arrived... it was Fredie...

Fredie: "Guys what are you doing here?"

Sylvia: "Oh no... since you are here Jimmy must be too..."

Fredie: "I left home... because after the song got published there was nothing to do."

Harriet: "Fredie dear... could you help me in the kitchen?"

Fredie: "Of course mom... oh by the way my full name is Frederica Anderson." She left to the kitchen.

Sylvia: "If she likes that guy... I'm feeling really sorry for her."

Clementine: "Yeah she doesn't need to have her heart crushed."

Vixen: "But she won't listen... just like Sylvia didn't when we were on that ship.

Sylvia: "Hey that was uncalled for!"

Blaze: "But the truth." I pouted... when our orders arrived Harriet sat right next to me with some kind of photo...

Harriet: "Here's the proof I know him. Look this here is me... and the one next to me is my husband Neil... then there's everyone from The Strict Phase...

I looked at the picture and recognized aunt Summer... but there was one girl I didn't know nor have I ever seen before.

Sylvia: "Who's that girl with two colored hair..."

Harriet: "Her name is Neo Politan... a former criminal working for Roman Torchwick... you don't know him... he got killed by grimm but after that Neo... left her criminal life... she volunteringly went to prison and now she owns an ice cream shop."

Alissa: "How do you know so much about her?"

Harriet: "Because she's delivering her ice creams to my shop..."

Clementine: "Really? But why is she on the picture?"

Harriet: "I don't know... I think... you'll have to ask Y/N... but I think she was his friend."

Blaze: "His friend? A criminal? Surely you're joking."

Harrier: "I'm not... they were friends... otherwise she wouldn't be on the picture..."

Fredie: "Hey mom... Neo's here with her delivery!"

Harriet: "Ah you can meet her actually." She left and after a while returned with Frederica and a girl from the picture... she was really petite... even I was taller than her... but... her body could make other girls jealous easily... she pulled out a sign.

Neo: "Hello! Harriet told me to meet you... I'm Neo Politan!"

Sylvia: "Hi Neo!"

Blaze: "Why the sign?"

Harrier: "She's mute... has been since she was a child... right?" Neo nodded and sat next to us.

Neo: "And you are?"

Alissa: "I'm Alissa! Nice to meet you."

Blaze: "Blaze..."

Clementine: "Hello Neo... I'm Clementine."

Vixen: "I'm Vixen." I looked at her.

Sylvia: "Jeez I completely forgot you're here!"

Vixen: "Yeah... sorry."

Neo: "And you are?"

Sylvia: "Sylvia..."

Harriet: "You know Y/N right? Belladonna?"

Neo: "Yes... owner of The Strict Phase and... my friend... why are you asking?"

Harriet: "Well... Sylvia here is his daughter." A sound of the sign falling on the ground was heard... Neo dropped it as her eyes widened...

Neo: "Y-You're his daughter?!" I nodded. "How is he! I haven't seen him in ages!"

Sylvia: "Well he's fine... actually he was on Patch for a few days... recently."

Harriet: "What?"

Neo: "And he couldn't visit?"

Alissa: "Wanted to go home."

Clementine: "Yes... is it true you were a criminal before?" Neo looked at Harriet.

Neo: "You told them something?"

Harriet: "Yes I did." Neo sighed...

Neo: "Yes... I was..."

Alissa: "How was it?"

Neo: "I don't wanna talk about it... Harriet can I have that Apple Tart?"

Harriet: "Oh of course... extra sweet right?"

Neo: "Yes."

Harriet and Fredie left... Neo looked at me...

Sylvia: "What is it?"

Neo: "When you'll meet your dad... please say hi to him for me... and tell him to visit Anderson Café... Poli Ice... my shop"

Sylvia: "Don't worry I will."

When we ate what we ordered we left the Café.

Alissa: "Phew... that dessert I had was really good."

Sylvia: "Yeah... I agree... we should definitely go here again." Suddenly I got pushed aside... because I didn't expect it I  fell on my butt.

???: "Move it!"

Blaze: "Hey who do you think you are?"

Vixen: "Jimmy!" I looked at the culprit..

Sylvia: "Great... your face again... I wanna puke."

Clementine: "On him please!"

Jimmy: "Get out of my way!" He swang his hand towards Alissa but Blaze stepped in front of her, took his hand and punched him to his stomach.

Blaze: "Not my girl."

Alissa: "B-Blaze..."

Blaze: "Are you okay?" She hugged him from behind.

Vixen: "You shouldn't show up here." She kicked him.

???: "Stop it!" It was from the shop... Fredie.

Clementine: "This scumbag deserved it."

Fredie: "Well that's your choice but please don't hurt him."

Jimmy: "You're a life saver Fredie..." Her face went red... I stood up, dusted myself and turned towards her.

Sylvia: "Don't make a mistake Fredie... he'll hurt your feelings... he's not worth of your love."

Jimmy: "Sylvia how could you say that."

Sylvia: "You shut up."

Jimmy: "You know... your band really sucks... I've never heard worse songs you know... I have no regret of what I did."

Vixen: "Oh so you don't like the lyrics I did... very well then... remember that you made a few as well."

Jimmy: "And as the owner of them... I want those songs... their mine... I have my rights."

Fredie: "Hold on a second... first you say that their songs suck and then you want those you made?"

Jimmy: "You don't understand Fredie... the songs Vixen here made are bad... mine are obviously good but they belong to our band... not a band of some filthy faunus."

We all glared at him.

Fredie: "That was uncalled for you know? Besides The Strict Phase has 2 faunus... one of them is the owner... so you should apologize."

Jimmy: "Never... to a fake band like them?"

Blaze: "How many personas you have?!"

Jimmy: "What are you talking about."

Clementine: "Let's see.. hmm a gentleman... a thief... an arrogant idiot... a faunus hater... a cheater... hmmm that's probably it."

Jimmy: "You don't say..."

Sylvia: "You know what? You were the one who wanted that band competition right?" he nodded with an evil smirk. "You want to challenge us? Well then... you and your dumb band versus my band..."

Fredie: "Hold on... a band competition... how do I not know about that!"

Jimmy: "I didn't wanna bother you with that. Anyways awesome... I'll rent a stage and take care of everything... you just show up... or will you rather chicken out."

Vixen: "Fine by us... we'll be there... when."

Jimmy: "Let's say a week later... at the Vale City Center stage... at 4:30 pm..."

Sylvia: "You're on... don't come crying to us when you lose."

Jimmy: "Confident are you... well we'll see...."

He entered the cafe while I just left...

Clementine: "Wait Sylvia!" I didn't...

Alissa: "Hey! Wait for us!"

They rushed to me Vixen blocking my way.

Vixen: "Sylvia... I know he made you angry... his presence makes us all angry."

Sylvia: "I know that!"

Blaze: "Then why are you going away?"

Sylvia: "Because... I wanna show him what Memento Mori is made of!"

Alissa: "Oh come on... our songs are much better than theirs."

Vixen: "Have you listened to their songs?"

Alissa: "Eh... no?"

Sylvia: "Then you can't know if they're better or not..."

Blaze: "What are you planning to do?"

Sylvia: "Well first of all... to listen to their songs... secondly make new songs... but not to release them."

Clementine: "What do you mean?"

Vixen: "Oh so sly.... knowing Jimmy he will play dirty... not literally..."

Alissa: "You think he will do something unexpected?"

Sylvia: "Exactly... and I'm worried it might be serious so we should lock our doors and barricade our windows... who knows what he might do."

Vixen: "I agree on that."

Blaze: "What about our instruments?"

Sylvia: "Hmm... good idea... we might have to use different ones... but they have to look exactly the same... after all he knows how they look like."

Blaze: "But where do you wanna get exact copies of it?"

Sylvia: "We'll take care of that later... now when we get home we should move our real instruments from the shed to our room... and just for a safety measure... check them if they're okay... who knows... he might've done something to them while we were gone... you know how sneaky he is."

Vixen: "Can't argue with that... alright... let's win this!"

Blaze: "For the reputation of Memento Mori!"

Everyone: "For reputation of Memento Mori!!!"

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

47.1K 1K 15
"It all began with a scream over 911, and ended in a bloodbath that has rocked the town of Woodsboro." Or at least, that's how it was supposed to end...
106K 4.1K 17
Engram Synchronization Initializing... I I I _______ _______ Life Path : Corpo _______ _______ I I I Upload Complete - Opening File...
301K 21.1K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad