Memento Mori: Male Reader's D...

By gridcz1

This story is sequel to The Strict Phase, do NOT read until you read that book. It contains HUGE spoilers. Sy... More

Bio (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: School troubles
Chapter II: Famous parents
Chapter III: The Strict Phase
Chapter IV: Musician's beginings
Chapter V: Path to music
Chapter VI: Parents to the rescue
Chapter VII: Fly away
Chapter VIII: Crack of voice
Chapter IX: Ship thieves
Chapter X: Vale arrival
Chapter XI: Shed incident
Chapter XII: Broken Heart
Chapter XIV: Talking things over
Chapter XV: Voice changer
Chapter XVI: No regret
Chapter XVII: Band rivalry
Chapter XVIII: To your heart
Chapter XIX: Family matters
Chapter XX (Finale): Remember, you must die
New book out

Chapter XIII: Let them know

48 5 2
By gridcz1

*2 days later, Vixen's POV*

It's been two days since Sylvia found out and called me a traitor... I was lying on my bed my face burried in a pillow...

Why did I do that.... how could I even allow it? I hated him... so why... why did we get so close...

It didn't help that Sylvia refused to even look at me and the others kept quiet when I was around as well... I looked around the room and found a glass bottle... when I opened it and tried to drink from it I realized first that it's empty... and second how much my hands are shaking...

I don't even know why I started drinking... is it because of Jimmy and that everyone was so close to him?

I stood up but stumbled and fell face first to the ground... I might have broken my nose.

???: "Well... you certainly had enough sweetie..." I didn't bother to look around.

Vixen: "Go away..."

???: "Is that a way to talk to your mother?"

I looked at her this time... she seemed amused...

Vixen: "Mom? What are you doing here?"

Jimra: "Jeez, you didn't even recognize my voice.... I see how serious the drinking is.." She turned towards the doors... "Please everyone do not come to this room..."

Sylvia: "Alright aunt Jimra!" She closed the doors and locked them.... but before she did that she took a bucket of something inside the room...

Jimra: "Alright... I'll show you... my daughter won't be drinking any alcohol any time soon..."

Vixen: "What are you..." She grabbed me by my hair painfully and dragged me towards the bucket...

Jimra: "I'm about to give you a life lesson that alcohol can kill..." She smiled evilly and submerged my head into the liquid that was in the bucket... it was too cold it shocked my body... "Cold water is the best for hangover don't you think?"

I started to lose the air in my lungs as I started to move my hands frantically

Mom pulled me out of the water... my hair and face wet

Vixen: "What the hell mom?"

Jimra: "Had enough?"

Vixen: "H-Huh?"

Jimra: "It seems your brain isn't working still..." and she submerged my head again... "You know.... my dad did this to me when I got drunk..." She pulled the head out again... I started caughing. "Don't forget to breathe now." I gasped for air. "So? Had enough?" I was still catching the air around... but I nodded frantically.

I'm not gonna touch alcohol again! I swear!!!

Jimra: "Good girl... now then... drink the water."

Vixen: "What water?"

Jimra: "The one in the bucket... were you lying to me about having enough?"

Vixen: "Are you serious mom?" She took my head and it was closing dangerously towards the bucket. "Okay, okay, okay I'll drink it.." I started drinking the water.

Jimra: "All of it..." I listened to her... much better than her trying to drown me... after I drank everything I felt like puking so... I went to bathroom... "I hope this was a lesson for you... I wouldn't like to do this again."

Vixen: "Y-Yeah... yeah it was..."

*Meanwhile Sylvia's POV*

I was just practicing on my guitar when a doorbell rang.

Ruby: "Who could it be?" She went to open them... revealing aunt Jimra and my parents.

Ruby: "Y/N? Velvet? And... ummm..."

Jimra: "Jimra... Vixen's mom..."

You: "Hi Ruby... can we come in?"

Ruby: "Oh of course..." they did so.

Jimra: "Where's Vixen?"

Ruby: "Hm... upstairs...  it's-"

Jimra: "I'll find it on my own thank you... now is there some kind of container... a bucket or something?"

Ruby: "Yes wait I'll go for one."She left.

You: "Sylvia..."

Sylvia: "Hey dad..." He immediately noticed the sadness in my voice..

You: "Is something the matter?"

Sylvia: "You can say that..." I got up and hugged them... tears streaming down...

Velvet: "Sylvia..."

Sylvia: "I... I don't know what to do..."

Velvet: "Wait, wait... can you explain it to us?"

Ruby: "Here you go... and about Sylvia... it would take some time... want a coffee or something?" Jimra left...

You: "Sure if you don't mind."

Velvet: "I'll have a tea."

Ruby: "You Sylvia?" I shook my head.

Velvet: "Where are the others?"

Ruby: "Alissa and Blaze went to Vale and Clementine went with them."

You: "And Summer?"

???: "Did someone call me?" I looked behind and noticed that dad tensed up... when I looked at him his eyes were shrinked. "Well, well, well... here for some more training?"

You: "N-No... I-I'm just here to talk to my d-daughter." I looked at Summer questioningly but she just shrugged.

Summer: "Alright... I'll leave you alone then... she has a lot of things to tell you."

Jimra: "Please everyone do not come to this room..."

Sylvia: "Alright aunt Jimra!"

You: "Well we should sit then." I sat and my parents did so next to me..

Velvet: "So... what did happen?"

Sylvia: "I... I fell in love..."

You: "Hmmm... not surprising judging from your latest songs..."

Sylvia: "I see... well I... I regret it..."

Velvet: "What happened?"

Sylvia: "His name was Jimmy... and well... we dated for some time... but... he cheated on me..."

You: "That guy... when I'll meet him I'll do something horrible to him."

Velvet: "I swear he will regret messing with Belladonna family!"

Sylvia: "We met on the ship to Vale... he seemed nice and everything... and even though there were some... accusations... I still... felt strange around him... I realized it was love... so we started making those songs... we met in Vale too..."

Velvet: "Oh sweetie... I'm sorry he broke your heart... he seemed like a nice guy at first..." She hugged me and I just... burried my face into her chest.

You: "What did he do..."

Sylvia: "I... found him kissing with Vixen..."

You: "With VIXEN??!!"

Velvet: "But... she's your best friend... are you sure it was her?"

Sylvia: "I saw her with my own eyes, mom..."

You: "Hmmm..."

Sylvia: "I... I fired her from Memento Mori... because she was drinking."

Velvet: "It's only reasonable."

*Vixen's POV*

I returned to our room and sat on my bed... mom stood up and was about to leave.

Jimra: "I'll bring you some food..." I looked down to the floor... "Vixen?"

Vixen: "I messed up... I messed up so badly."

Jimra: "What are you talking about now?"

Vixen: "That... Sylvia kicked me out of Memento Mori... because of that drinking."

Jimra: "See what harm can it do? It is only expected from Sylvia..."

Vixen: "But... I messed up... even more."

Jimra: "More?" She sighed... "What trouble did you make this time."

Vixen: "There was... a guy Sylvia was dating for a while..."

Jimra: "A guy? Sylvia dating? What does it have to do with you?"

Vixen: "A lot... I hated him... I didn't like Sylvia being close to him... because he's a thief..."

Jimra: "You were just-"

Vixen: "...yet when they were dating she found me and the guy kissing..." Silence fell upon the room... I looked down ready for whatever will come next.

Jimra: "You... you broke the relationship they had... Vixen I'm disappointed... I mean how could you do that... to Sylvia no less... you broke a golden rule..."

Vixen: "That is?"

Jimra: "Never date a married guy or a guy in relationship... how long has it been before she found out."

Vixen: "A week... but I swear he always started it."

Jimra: "Doesn't matter... you should stop him... seriously Vixen I don't know if you are my daughter or just someone impersonating her..."

Vixen: "Mom you don't-"

Jimra: "First you start drinking alcohol like a profesional even though you never drank before and secondly... you're someone who broke a relationship... of your best friend..."

Vixen: "I..." She's right... I'm a disappointment...

Jimra: "Why did you start drinking hm?"

Vixen: "Good question... I... I don't know..."

Jimra: "Well then... it seems you need your brain to start working... I'll be back with another bucket~"

Vixen: "Wait mom! I seriously don't know why! I was thinking about the reasons that could make me start drinking... but I can't find a thing."

Jimra: "Hmm... you know there has to be a reason.."

Vixen: "I don't have one... maybe... maybe it's because of Jimmy but... that's all..."

Jimra: "Two guys Vixen? Who are you?"

Vixen: "No mom, Jimmy was Sylvia's boyfriend."

Jimra: "And you started drinking.... because of him? That doesn't make sense."

Vixen: "I just couldn't see how Jimmy deludes Sylvia... it was too much." Now that I think about it... that is a pretty valid reason.

Jimra: "I see..."

Vixen: "I don't know what to do mom... Sylvia won't talk to me anymore... I'm trying to reason with her but she just... ignores me."

Jimra: "And what do you expect? She's mad at you..." I covered my face with my hands "But... Sylvia is a smart girl... she'll talk with you sooner or later... just let her be for now."

Vixen: "I just... wish she didn't kick me out."

Jimra: "Well... maybe Sylvia will take you back... who knows?"

Vixen: "I hope she will..."

*Meanwhile Sylvia's POV*

Velvet: "I see... well she did a mistake that's for sure but... are you sure you won't give her second chance?"

Sylvia: "I'm not... I just... wish I never met Jimmy... things would be easier...."

You: "They would definitely be... but you're not alone Sylvia... you'll always have us you know?"

Sylvia: "Yeah... thanks dad."

Velvet: "Hey now... I'm here as well." That made me chuckle.

Sylvia: "I know mom.... I just... we don't have a lyrics maker right now."

You: "Do you.... want me to create some?"

Sylvia: "No dad... thanks for your kindness but... I want it to be someone-"

You: "Who's not in a band right?"

Sylvia: "Yes... but where can I find soneone?"

Velvet: "Well... Vixen for example."

Sylvia: "Not her!"

Velvet: "Sorry... well then... you are Memento Mori Sylvia... many people would love to be part of your band Sylvia..."

Sylvia: "You're right... but I should give it some time.."

You: "It's your band... not ours... do whatever you want with it." I nodded understandingly.

The main doors opened.

Alissa: "We're back!"

Blaze: "Yes... it was awesome."

Clementine: "Yeah it would if we didn't spend all day just choosing what to wear!" They arrived to the room.

Alissa: "Oh Mr. and Mrs. Belladonna!" Her cat ears perked up.

You: "Hello Alissa... and everyone else."

Blaze: "You're here because of Sylvia?"

Velvet: "In a way... but we're here because of Jimra too."

Clementine: "Jimra?"

You: "Vixen's mom..."

Clementine: "Oh I see."

Alissa: "So you heard... about Vixen."

Velvet: "Her drinking and the fact she-"

You: "Ehm... we don't need to remind it dear... but yes..."

Velvet: "Oh sorry..."

Blaze: "Will you be staying here?"

Velvet: "We might as well.... hey Ruby! [Is she here?]"

Summer: "She's just left! What do you want!"

You: "I just wanted to ask if she heard something about Weiss."

Summer: "The Schnee? I don't know."

Velvet: "Hmm..."

Clementine: "That's awesome!"

Velvet: "And what about you Summer? How have you been?"

Summer: "Oh I've been well... Y/N... I'm disappointed."

You: "With me? Why?"

Summer: "Your wife had to ask me the question you should since we didn't see each other for so long..."

You: "Well... uhm."

Summer: "Oh but I know a perfect way to repay me." Dad gulped...

You: "Please don't say training..."

Summer: "Bingo... so how about it? I'm sure you were slacking weren't you..."

You: "I swear I wasn't..."

Alissa: "Ehm... what's so wrong about a little training?"

You: "Everything if Summer's involved... countless of broken digits, dislocated shoulders... you name it."

Sylvia: "Is it... really that bad?"

Summer: "Oh dear Sylvia... my training... well let's say if you survive it... you survive everything... and I mean everything." I gulped... now I really felt sorry for dad...

Clementine: "You mean... it's literal hell?"

Velvet: "Exactly... you know... Summer can really be scary."

We heard a creak coming from the stairs and when I looked there I saw aunt Jimra coming downstairs.

Velvet: "How's Vixen?"

Jimra: "She didn't wanna go down.... Sylvia... she told me what she did to you...  and she really feels sorry..."

Sylvia: "And?"

Alissa: "Don't be rude Sylvia..."

Sylvia: "How am I rude?"

Jimra: "You won't give her another chance?"

Sylvia: "No way... she got one... she ruined it."

Blaze: "Come on Sylvia.... she's your best friend."

Sylvia: "Was... and why is everyone on her side all of a sudden?"

Velvet: "It's not too late to mend what's been done..."

You: "Well... if you think about it Sylvia... who started it... that Jimmy guy or Vixen..."

Jimra: "Besides Vixen's drinking started because of him." That was new to me... so I looked at her.

Sylvia: "It started because of him?"

Alissa: "Why? Did he make her drink?"

Blaze: "I think considering it's Vixen we're talking about she'd tell us if something like that happened."

Jimra: " No he didn't make her... she just started drinking because she didn't like Sylvia and him dating... she said... that he was a thief..."

Blaze: "We thought that too... but then he was really nice towards everyone so we changed our mind."

Clementine: "However after latest events I think she had the correct suspicion all along... what do you think Sylvia?"

Sylvia: "That... you were right all along about him."

Velvet: "What is this I hear about him being a thief? He didn't steal anything from you did he?"

Blaze: "He didn't... but me, Clementine and Vixen woke up once in the night still on the ship to Vale... and we heard his voice and a voice of his friend... they tried to pick the lock but failed."

Alissa: "Later his friend got caught looking through a woman's underwear so as a punishment he had to clean the whole ship... or at least the floor."

Velvet: "I see... any other robber attempts since then?"

Blaze: "Well since Mrs. Rose confirmed that the one time we thought he tried to rob this house he actually didn't... no... not since that ship..."

Clementine: "If you think about it... he did.. he stole Sylvia's heart... but then crushed it." I glared at her...

Sylvia: "Not funny Clementine."

Summer: "Jeez that was worse than Yang's puns... and that says something."

Velvet: "Or Coco's..."

You: "You're right... I hereby announce you Clementine... the worst pun maker in the history of Remnant."

*Coco's POV*

I was chilling in my house looking after Fox's kid... we went shopping together and I'd say he enjoyed it but then I felt like something is being taken away from me.

Why do I feel like soneone just stole something important to me?

*Yang's POV*

I was... excersicing in the gym with my boyfriend... it was pretty fun but then out of nowhere I was feeling like killing someone.

Who is it that stole from me? I'll find you.... and you're gonna give it back... or you're gonna give me your life.

*Clementine's POV*

Why do I feel like I'm in grave danger?

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.4K 22
What if it wasn't Sarah that enter the Labyrinth. But instead her best friend (Y/n) who mistakenly wished their baby brother, Toby, away to the Gobli...
1.5K 59 4
You are an a big brother, after being taken when you were 13 and underwent horrible experiments you were stuffed in a Scuba suit. Your now 17 and you...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
99.9K 3.6K 14
Trying to survive in a place like Night City, a city obsessed with technology and body modifications can be next to impossible for some people, so th...