Memento Mori: Male Reader's D...

By gridcz1

This story is sequel to The Strict Phase, do NOT read until you read that book. It contains HUGE spoilers. Sy... More

Bio (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter II: Famous parents
Chapter III: The Strict Phase
Chapter IV: Musician's beginings
Chapter V: Path to music
Chapter VI: Parents to the rescue
Chapter VII: Fly away
Chapter VIII: Crack of voice
Chapter IX: Ship thieves
Chapter X: Vale arrival
Chapter XI: Shed incident
Chapter XII: Broken Heart
Chapter XIII: Let them know
Chapter XIV: Talking things over
Chapter XV: Voice changer
Chapter XVI: No regret
Chapter XVII: Band rivalry
Chapter XVIII: To your heart
Chapter XIX: Family matters
Chapter XX (Finale): Remember, you must die
New book out

Chapter I: School troubles

360 9 3
By gridcz1

*Sylvia's POV (10 years old)*

Menagerie, a place where only faunus are welcomed and a few exceptions like my aunt Coco and uncles Yatsu and Fox...

It was a peaceful day, people yet again looking at me because after all I am a daughter of the owner of The Strict Phase, the most famous band in all of Remnant, even though I never really listened to their songs or when they made concerts I didn't go because of school... or rather the people in it.

I was right now walking to my next class and opposite me was some guy and a girl that was pinned to a wall

???: "Please let me be!"

Guy: "Tch... you're too friendly with that Sylvia Do-it-for-Fame Belladonna."

???: "I don't know what you have against her... she isn't going in her parent's step."

Guy: "Stop it Vixen... her parents are famous, she has whatever she wants..."

Vixen: "Just because you're poor doesn't mean she has to do it for fame or because of her parents." He slapped her.

Guy: "I'm not poor you hear?"

Sylvia: "LET HER BE!!!" The two of them looked around Vixen scared and that guy with a smirk.

Guy: "Or what? You gonna call your parents and tell them to sue me?"

Sylvia: "I could do that yes... but I'm not like that you know... it's not my fault I was born to the Belladonna family. Yes I admit my parents are rich but I don't care about that money."

Guy: "Then you don't mind giving it to me right? Be a friend Sylvia."

Sylvia: "And donate to the likes of you? Bullies? You can only wish!"

Guy: "You'll pay!" He charged at me but I dodged his attack and slapped him.

???: "Enough!" It was a voice of my least favourite teacher. He was always against me.

Teacher: "Sylvia Belladonna... you attacked your classmate... go to the principal's office!"

Vixen: "She didn't do anything! That bully charged at her!"

Buy: "I didn't do that."

Sylvia: "You know how it ends Vixen... don't worry about me."

Vixen: "But someone-"

Sylvia: "We can't do anything..."

Teacher: "I said something Belladonna! Do you want a detention?" I rolled my eyes and went to the office.

I arrived there and the principal looked at me.

Principal: "What did you do this time Sylvia?"

Sylvia: "Self-defence!"

Principal: "Liar... I'll call your parents!"

Sylvia: "Please do as you wish..." He did so and soon after the doors opened revealing my mom, Velvet Belladonna.

Velvet: "What's the problem?"

Principal: "Sylvia over there just attacked a classmate."

Velvet: "Sylvia?! Attack someone?" I saw Vixen behind her.

Vixen: "It's all a lie."

Mom sat on a chair and Vixen entered as well as we stood next to each other.

Principal: "You should go to your class Hilsner!"

Velvet: "How was it then?"

Vixen: "It was self-defense.."

Sylvia: "I admit I slapped him but it was like Vixen said."

Velvet: "Sylvia clearly has a witness... what about you?" The principal started to sweat but then a smirk appeared as he showed her a camera footage... where I was the one charging. "Care to explain young lady?"

Vixen: "That's a fake!"

Sylvia: "I didn't do anything."

Principal: "Hilsner is just covering her so she won't get into trouble."

Velvet: "That's a very wrong thing to do... be ashamed..." even though she looked angry she winked at us. "Is it okay if I take Sylvia with me?"

Principal: "Please do as you say." We left the office, Vixen behind us, luckily it was mid-lesson otherwise the bullying I got and Vixen too because of me would never stop. We left the school.

Velvet: "So how was it? Vixen?"

Vixen: "Like I said... some guy was bullying me because I am friend with Sylvia and then she stepped in... that guy charged at her, she slapped him and then we were in the office."

Velvet: "I see, so this school only bullies my daughter, same as the times we were called before."

Sylvia: "Yeah..." I looked away.

Velvet: "You'll get transfered Sylvia... no saying no this time."

Syvia: "But mom-"

Velvet: "I don't exactly like my daughter being bullied and neither does your dad."

Sylvia: "I know... but-"

Velvet: "So starting next week you'll go to different school."

Sylvia: "But I don't wanna leave Vixen behind..."

Vixen: "Sylvia I'll manage it..."

Sylvia: "I refuse!"

Velvet: "Vixen... if they will bully you they will still continue with it... are you okay with that?"

Vixen: "Well not exactly but-"

Velvet: "Then we'll go to your parents and you will tell them you want to go to other school.... with Sylvia."

Vixen: "I don't wanna trouble them."

Velvet: "I'll explain it to them. I'm sure they will understand." Vixen only made a defeated expression.

Vixen: "Alright." We got on the way. It was in silence... until Vixen asked again. "Do you have any new songs out?"

Velvet: "Ah yes. We do." She gave her headphones. "Just finished it." And played it while she put the headphones on.

*Vixen's POV*

(All credits belong to Timeless Miracle)

Vixen: "Ah I see... return to the origins right?"

Velvet: "Yes you can say that."

Vixen: "It's so awesome!" 

Sylvia: "I bet it is."

Vixen: "Why don't you listen to it Sylvia?"

Sylvia: "Because of the bullies."

Velvet: "You're transferring, sweetie."

Sylvia: "I know, I'm just... worried about the new school."

Vixen: "Then let's make a bet!"

Sylvia: "W-Wha? What about?"

Vixen: "If you will get bullied within a week after the transfer you'll have to listen to your parent's music... and if you won't... well we'll go to karaoke and I'll sing."

Velvet: "Why karaoke? You can sing in the studio..."

Sylvia: "Yeah... the studio... but wait hearing you sing again? For the laugh why not."

Vixen: "What? What do you mean for the laugh? I'm a great singer!"

Velvet: "You're not... remember that one time you invited us to listen to you sing? Everyone in a ten mile radius would rather die."

Vixen: "That hurt... especially coming from you Mrs. Belladonna."

Velvet: "Cruel truth is always better to say."

Vixen: "Why you hurt me so much."

Sylvia: "Sorry... well then we should probably go."

Velvet: "Right... next week you'll start in a different school I promise that."

Vixen: "Alright." The way was in silence people we passed looking at Mrs. Belladonna like she was some kind of an idol... well I don't blame them... she kind of is.

Velvet: "If this was past me."

Sylvia: "What do you mean mom?"

Velvet: "I mean... if I was younger... around your age I'd run away if this many people were looking at me."

Vixen: "What changed you?" We arrived to the front doors and I knocked... mom is home for sure. She said she will. Meanwhile Velvet smiled.

Velvet: "Y/N... He changed me a lot... back then I was scared and shy and I wasn't sure of anything but... I was slowly gaining confidence after I met him."

Sylvia: "Really?"

Velvet: "Yes, oum girls you just reminded me how much I love him and how much he means to me... thank you."

The doors weren't opening and I forgot my keys... just my luck. I knocked again then. Louder this time.

Sylvia: "I can't imagine you being shy." Finally the doors opened... revealing my mom, Jimra Hilsner, she was a monkey faunus just like me... I had blonde hair while she had black but I had her dark blue eyes... unfortunetaly I never met my dad but mom said he was a womanizer... whatever that word means.

Jimra: "Vixen, what are you doing here so- uhhmmm... Mrs. Belladonna?"

Velvet: "How many times have I told you to call me Velvet."

Jimra: "I'm sorry... well come in."

Velvet: "It's okay." We did as mom said and went to the kitchen... we sat around a table.

Jimra: "Why aren't you two in school?"

Velvet: "Bullied."

Jimra: "What... again Sylvia?"

Sylvia: "Not only me this time... Vixen too."

Vixen: "Put me on the spotlight like that why don't you."

Jimra: "Vixen? What happened?"

Sylvia: "She was just... it was not protection... standing up for me... yeah that."

Velvet: "That's why I came here actually... I won't just stand there and do nothing when I see how the teachers handle bullying... that's why I said Sylvia will transfer to another school."

Jimra: "Okay? And why are you telling me this?"

Velvet: "Because Sylvia won't go unless Vixen will."

Sylvia: "Yeah I mean... it's not fair... if I left they'd target her just because she's my friend."

Jimra: "I understand.... and do you want to transfer Vixen?"

Vixen: "I'd like to..."

Jimra: "Well I don't have enough money to pay for another school."

Velvet: "Don't worry we'll pay for everything needed."

Jimra: "I don't wanna trouble you Velvet..."

Velvet: "Don't sweat it... you're a friend... and besides I'm sure if it comes to you and Vixen, Y/N wouldn't hesitate either... after all someone has to pay for your daughter's needs if HE doesn't."

Jimra: "But I feel like I'm a burden."

Velvet: "You aren't, weren't and never will be Jimra... so just accept it."

Jimra: "Fine..."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 3.6K 14
Trying to survive in a place like Night City, a city obsessed with technology and body modifications can be next to impossible for some people, so th...
47K 1K 15
"It all began with a scream over 911, and ended in a bloodbath that has rocked the town of Woodsboro." Or at least, that's how it was supposed to end...
298K 20.9K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
13K 244 13
Yall know what time it is... All Disney characters do not belong to me except my character oc Maria