๐“๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ โ€ข ๐„...

By paige_2807

Elizabeth Olsen, renowned for her acting prowess, made a life-altering decision to step away from the limelig... More

โ€ข Introduction โ€ข
1โ€ข First Day Nerves
2 โ€ข The Office
3 โ€ข WandaVision
4 โ€ข Sleepless Nights
6 โ€ข Cheater
7 โ€ข "Make me one?"
8 โ€ข Emotions
9 โ€ข Bathrooms
10 โ€ข Dinner
11 โ€ข Welcome home.
12 โ€ข 1945
13 โ€ข Familiar Stranger
14 โ€ข The fire which didnt burn
15 โ€ข Germany
16 โ€ข Tea?
17 โ€ข James Gordon
18 โ€ข Eggs
19 โ€ข Lou
20 โ€ข Family
21 โ€ข Goofball
22 โ€ข Double, Double, Toil and Trouble
23 โ€ข Who am I?
24 โ€ข Fishsticks
25 โ€ข Saturday Markets
26 โ€ข Pianos
27 โ€ข Graduation
28 โ€ข Austin
29 โ€ข My Greatest Hello and Hardest Goodbye
30 โ€ข Sun & Moon
31 โ€ข Fans
32 โ€ข Its out.
33 โ€ข Between Sisters and Sweethearts
34 โ€ข Pup Wars
35 โ€ข Photoshoots and Apple Juice
36 โ€ข Oopsie Daisies
37 โ€ข Aelucia
38 โ€ข Coldest Winters
39 โ€ข Pup cups
40 โ€ข Empty Cityscapes
41 โ€ข Back to Brown
42 โ€ข Early Morning Walks
43 โ€ข Vicky
44 โ€ข Showers
45 โ€ข Cafes

5 โ€ข Lunch

2.5K 55 77
By paige_2807

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella awakened gradually, her internal alarm clock refusing to let her sleep in. Finding herself lying on her side, she deduced that she must have shifted during the night, as Lizzie's arm now encircled her hips, embracing her from behind. Spotting Lizzie's phone nearby, Stella reached for it, curious about the time. It read 8:52 am, surprising her as she typically rose at 7:30 on weekends. It seemed she had been more exhausted than usual.

Gently lifting Lizzie's arm, Stella brought her hand up to her mouth, tenderly kissing the back of it. Unbeknownst to her, Lizzie stirred awake, observing Stella's fingers delicately tracing patterns on her hand. Lizzie raised her head, planting a kiss on the girl's neck, eliciting a soft moan from her.

"Good morning, beautiful," Lizzie mumbled against Stella's skin, lifting her head as Stella turned to face her.

"Good morning," the brunette greeted, sliding her hand behind Lizzie's head and pulling her down to meet her lips. Stella kissed the blonde slowly, savoring each moment of their connection.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Lizzie whispered against the girl's lips, witnessing Stella's eyes light up as if it were Christmas morning.

"Yes, please, mommy," the girl responded, causing Lizzie's eyes to widen in shock.

"Why are you so naughty?" the blonde woman laughed, genuinely perplexed by the transformation in the typically shy Stella.

"Because I feel comfortable with you," Stella answered honestly, prompting Lizzie to tilt her head with an endearing smile.

"I feel comfortable with you too," the blonde woman replied, planting a quick peck on the girl's lips before disentangling herself from the bed. Stella sat up, pulling the blanket along, and watched as Lizzie put her bra back on.

"Holy shit! Did I do that to your back?" Stella asked, horrified at the thought of having caused harm to the blonde woman.

"It's okay, baby. What do you want to eat?" the green-eyed woman reassured, grabbing her shirt and slipping it over her head.

"Hold on, I'm fighting the urge to say 'you' right now," Stella closed her eyes and pressed her fingers against her temples, hearing Lizzie snicker at her joke. "Waffles, I really like waffles."

"Waffles it is," Lizzie nodded, picking up Stella's clothes from the previous day and tossing them towards the girl. As the brunette began to get dressed, Lizzie headed toward the bedroom door and noticed her ring on the floor. "What do I do with this?" the blonde woman picked up the silver emerald ring and turned around to find Stella pulling up her shorts.

"Um... It's yours, I guess?" she responded, fastening her bra at the back. Lizzie sighed, walking up to the bedside table and placing it on the wooden surface. "We haven't discussed this at all. Maybe we should," Stella suggested, walking up behind Lizzie and slipping her silk top over her head. "Liz, you're my teacher."

"We'll keep it a secret," the blonde woman replied nonchalantly, turning around to meet Stella's serious expression. "Are you having second thoughts?" Lizzie's voice barely rose above a whisper as her brows furrowed in concern.

"No, god no. I'm just being realistic. You could get fired and lose your fame!" Stella voiced her concerns, and Lizzie shook her head. "I don't want to be the reason you stop acting."

"You're overspeaking, darling." the woman cautioned the girl. Stella sighed, pulling Lizzie into a hug and resting her head on the woman's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Stella whispered, her voice filled with remorse, as she sighed and cradled the brunette's head in her hand.

"I understand, and you're correct," Lizzie reassured, her words soothing. "But I desire you, and you're worth the risk." A smile graced Stella's lips, and she lifted her head, gently kissing Lizzie. The slow, tender kiss soon transformed into a passionate one, escalating into a heated, open-mouthed make-out session. Stella playfully bit Lizzie's bottom lip, causing the blonde woman to groan and tug on the girl's hair in retaliation. Stella gasped as Lizzie pulled on her loose hair, seizing the opportunity to assert dominance in the kiss. Lizzie wanted to punish Stella for biting her, so she pushed her tongue deeply into Stella's mouth, overwhelming her. Stella attempted to pull back, nearly choking, but Lizzie held the back of her head firmly, preventing her from escaping. A surge of pleasure coursed through Stella's core as Lizzie took control. "Go," Lizzie grumbled, breaking the kiss. Stella smirked at the woman before turning around and walking to the kitchen, with Lizzie trailing behind her. Once they reached the kitchen, Lizzie retrieved an ice cube from the freezer and placed it on her lip, ensuring it wouldn't be swollen for lunch later.

"I need a shower," Stella remarked, catching a whiff of the scent lingering on her stained shorts.

"We can shower after breakfast," Lizzie replied, pulling out a waffle maker.

"We?" Stella smirked, and Lizzie shrugged.

"You have a too cute butt to not shower with," the blonde woman winked, casually mixing unspecified amounts of ingredients in a bowl. Stella blushed, helping by putting away used ingredients back into the cupboards.

Breakfast passed quickly as Stella ate swiftly, eager to reach the shower sooner than usual. After they finished eating, Stella rose from her seat next to Lizzie, taking both of their plates. "You go shower, I'll take care of this," the brunette insisted, and Lizzie looked surprised.

"Are you sure?" the blonde asked, and Stella nodded with a small smile, opening the dishwasher and placing the plates inside. Lizzie stood up and made her way upstairs, turning on the shower and tying her hair into a bun to keep it dry. Once Stella finished cleaning the marble bench, she found her way to Lizzie's room.

Stella peeked into the master bathroom to find clothes scattered on the floor and a steamy shower running. Through the frosted glass, she caught a glimpse of the faint silhouette of the blonde woman humming to herself as she washed away soap suds from her body. Stealthily, Stella slipped into the open double shower from behind, wrapping her arms around Lizzie's hips and pressing herself against the blonde woman's back.

"I was wondering when you would show up," Lizzie spoke in a low voice that echoed through the bathroom.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Stella teased, her hands wandering across Lizzie's torso. Stella's hand descended to the blonde's core, and Lizzie inhaled sharply. The brunette slowly slipped her finger between the woman's folds, gliding it along her wetness. Lizzie threw her head back on Stella's shoulder, emitting a soft moan as she pressed her back harder against Stella's body.

"Do you want me to make love to you?" Stella whispered into Lizzie's ear, causing the blonde to gasp at her words.

"You can do whatever you want to me, Stell," the blonde mumbled back, closing her eyes as she felt Stella applying pressure to her clit.

"How generous of you. Do you let all of your students do this to you?" Stella asked playfully with a small smirk, making Lizzie roll her eyes.

"Only the ones I like," Lizzie answers breathlessly, trying to pull herself together. "Now, get on your knees," Lizzie pulled away from the girl's body, turning around to run her eyes up and down Stella's beautiful body. Stella quirked an eyebrow at the woman as her pleas come to an end.

"And who are you to demand me to do anything?" Stella challenged, crossing her arms in front of wet skin. Lizzie narrowed her eyes at the brunette and tilted her head in confidence, watching Stella's eyes widen at her actions.

"I don't think you understand, darling. I'm the one in control, I always was. And you are my student, so let your professor teach you how it's done," Lizzie stepped forward to the girl and placed her hand on Stella's shoulder, pushing her down suggestively. The brunette girl held eye contact with the blonde as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, watching Lizzie's dark eyes fill with lust.

"I'm not the teacher's pet, professor," Stella continued to play along with an amused look on her face. Lizzie ran her hand from Stella's shoulder to her neck, tightening her grip enough to create pressure but allow her to breathe freely. Stella's mouth dropped open at her grip, her hand flying up to clutch Lizzie's wrist.

"You're right," Lizzie smiled condescendingly, her gaze roaming over Stella's naked body possessively. "You're my toy," The blonde corrected, hearing the brunette gasp. "Do you understand?"

"... y- yes," Stella answered, finding it too hard to argue back from the venerable position she was in. The brunette knew this was wrong, but she couldn't help but like what Lizzie was doing to her.

"Good girl, now let me use you," Lizzie's grasp on Stella's neck loosened, lifting her hand to tangle her fingers into the brunette's loose hair. Stella felt the blonde pushing her head forward to hover in front of her vagina, taking the message, the girl flattened her tongue against Lizzie's clit. Stella's hands pushed Lizzie's thigh up to rest on her shoulder, feeling the woman lean on her for balance. The brunette moved her tongue in circles on the woman's bundle of nerves, wanting to tease her at a slow pace.

"Faster," Lizzie grunts annoyingly at the girl, feeling Stella's tongue speed up at her words. The brunette hears small moans escape Lizzie, as she starts sucking and popping the blonde's clit in her mouth. Stella pulled Lizzie's hips over her tongue to reach the entrance of the woman's vagina. "Oh baby," Lizzie sighs in pleasure, closing her eyes as she threw her head back. Stella ate the woman out with her face buried, not caring one bit about the lack of oxygen that was getting. Stella started to get carried away as Lizzie's moans got louder and louder, the blonde had to reach her hand out to the wall of the shower to keep herself up. "Oh fuck! Gentler darling, I won't be able to walk later," Lizzie groans, tugging Stella's hair as her eyes roll back into her head. Stella didn't let up at her movements, continuing to pump in and out of the woman as her lips sometimes grazed Lizzie's clit.

Lizzie's moans got so loud that they echoed throughout the bathroom, lucky they were the only ones in the house. "Fuck," The blonde let out a loud moan, feeling the tight knot in her stomach snap, a wave of pleasure coursing through her whole body for a few seconds. Stella felt a hot rush of opaque liquid spew out of Lizzie as the woman squeezed her legs against the brunette's head. Stella closed her eyes as Lizzie squirted all over her face, unable to control herself from the intense pleasure.

Lizzie managed to calm herself down from her high after a moment or two and looked down at the brunette wiping her liquids off of her face. "Oh sorry baby," The blonde chuckled, taking her leg off of the girl's shoulder and moving out of the way so the tap water sprayed over Stella's face. Lizzie leaned her back against the wall, the cold shower tiles making her gasp at the impact. The blonde held her hand over her heaving chest as she watched Stella get up from the floor, putting her head under the warm water.

"That was so kinky, I can't lie," Stella broke the silence and an amused smile made its way to Lizzie's lips.

"It was fun though, no?" The blonde asked, raising her eyebrow in question.

"I never said it wasn't," The brunette agreed with a smug look, leaning into the woman on the wall to plant a hungry kiss on her lips. Lizzie groaned at the sweet taste of her cum in the girl's mouth. "I'm not done, are you?" Stella whispered to the blonde, a mischievous smirk on her lips.

"Not in the slightest, baby," Lizzie answered, hooking her arm around the girl's hips to bring her flush against her own body as the woman forced both their lips together roughly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Does this look okay?" Stella asked, coming into Lizzie's room for the fourth time after changing into a different set of clothing after showering. Lizzie sighed, putting down her phone as she sat up against her headboard.

"Yes, El. This looks just as good as the last few times," The blonde answered, watching Stella check her attire in the floor-length mirror in the corner of the room.

"No, It's too gay," Stella groaned going to walk out again.

"Baby, stop," Lizzie called the girl, watching her stop in her tracks to look back at the woman. Lizzie got up and walked to her bags that were placed in the corner of the bedroom. "Now, tell me what you want your style to be?" The woman asked, pulling out different pieces of clothing the girl had packed.

"Something cute, but to hide my figure. Mom always asks if I eat enough. Something casual, but neat. Dad always says I dress like I'm poor. Something straight, but still my style. My parents don't accept homosexuals." The girl explained and Lizzie frowned.

"No, we aren't doing that," The blonde shook her head, getting out her trousers and a plain white shirt. "You will dress however the fuck you want, and if they want to comment on it, I promise to kindly tell them to piss off." Stella smiled kindly at the woman, watching her search through sweaters and jumpers. "Understood?"

"Yes," Stella nodded, pointing to a beige sweater vest.

"Good girl," Lizzie grabbed the piece of clothing for her and handed it over. The blonde kissed Stella's temple before walking into her wardrobe to put on Jewellery. She was wearing a simple blazer and fitted pants with heeled boots, nothing too crazy but still nice.

A pair of arms snaked their way around the blonde's waist and she instantly smiled at the contact. "You look really beautiful," The German whispered into the woman's ear, taking in her perfume.

Lizzie turned around the girl's arms and smiled at her outfit, it was completely her. "You're so cute!" The blonde enthused, tucking a loose strand of the brunette's hair behind her ear.

"You need to cover your neck," Stella chuckled, noticing the array of hickeys covering her skin.

"Yeah well, I haven't gotten to do my make-up yet. But yet again, what better way to teach you a lesson than go to lunch like this?" Lizzie threatened playfully and Stella rolled her eyes. "Come with me," The blonde pulled Stella to her bathroom and grabbed the back of the girl's hand, putting her foundation on the back of it. Lizzie sighed, it was too dark since the blonde was more tanned. Lizzie searched through her make-up bag to get the lighter foundation she used in winter, once again putting it on the back of Stella's other hand. The woman's delight, the shade matched.

"Tilt your head, baby," Lizzie said after running a beauty blended under some water and drying it off. Lizzie patted on a layer of foundation, then concealer on top of that. Once Stella's neck was covered, she used the excess foundation she had on the girl's face.

"What is this? It feels so lightweight," Stella commented, enjoying how attentive Lizzie was being with her.

"Bobbi Brown, they sponsored me for a few years and I loved their products so I kept buying them," The blonde answered, biting her bottom lip as she concentrates on her task at hand. Once she was done, she took a look at her work, deeming it a job well done. "Done," Lizzie tilted her head with a smile, pecking the girl's lips.

"Thank you," The brunette smiled at her, quickly running off to go get her make-up bag. The girl returned to the bathroom and stood beside Lizzie, starting to apply blush. Lizzie looked over and saw her foundation, grabbing it and giving her a less-than-impressed look.

"You watched me match your skin tone for five minutes while you had this?" The blonde asked, watching Stella try and contain her amused smile.

"I wasn't going to stop you! You were so focused and cute," The brunette answered, watching a small smile come onto Lizzie's lips.

"You're an ass," Lizzie punched the girl's arm lightly, shaking her head in amusement before going back to trying to hide the marks on her neck. The blonde woman shrugged off her blazer, not wanting to get make-up on it as she pulled her shirt to the side to cover the nape of her neck.

Stella remembered the scratches on her back and instantly felt back, they were out of sight but not out of mind. Stella grabbed some Vaseline from her small bag and put some in her hand. The brunette moved behind the woman and lifted her shirt to reveal her back. Lizzie watched her curiously through the mirror as the girl rubbed the lotion into her delicate skin. Stella dropped the blonde's shirt when she was done and kissed her shoulder in an apology. "I'm sorry," The brunette frowned, connecting her eyes with the emerald green ones staring at her through the mirror.

"It's okay, baby, I know you didn't mean to," Lizzie smiled kindly at the girl, leaning her body back into her. Stella laid her head on the woman's shoulder as she wrapped her arms around Lizzie's torso. The girl was so stressed about lunch today and having Lizzie here was everything and more to her.

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The two pulled up to the café and Lizzie parked the car across the street. "Are you ready?" Lizzie asked, putting a hand on Stella's thigh to comfort the poor girl.

"I think so?" Stella asked more than answered, looking over at the blonde to see sunglasses covering her eyes. Lizzie caught sight of a few men outside the restaurant with cameras pointing at the woman's car questioningly.

"Fuck," Lizzie hides her face with her hand, turning towards Stella.

"What?" The girl asks in worry, looking behind the woman to see the paparazzi. "Oh, shit,"

"Here, put this over your head," Lizzie takes off her blazer and gives it to the confused girl.

"Don't you need it more than me?" Stella questions with wide eyes as the woman pulls out the car keys from the ignition.

"Hide your face, and I'll walk you across," The blonde ignores her, opening her door. Lizzie didn't care about herself being photographed, but she didn't want Stella's face to be on some cheating scandal the next day. Lizzie got out of the car first and walked over to the passenger side door.

"I'm so confused, Lizzie," Stella whispers as she watches men with big cameras run across the street.

"I know, but you need to trust me," The woman pulled the blazer over her head, making her hand hold it shut.

"Who are you with Elizabeth?"

"Do you miss Robbie?"

"Do you have any new projects?"

"Is that your secret friend?"

Lizzie guided Stella across the street safely while no one could see her face. As the girl entered the restaurant, the men stopped at the door, not allowed to follow the pair inside. "How can I help you, ladies, today?"

"A reservation under the name Peryl," Stella looked up with the blazer still over her head.

"I notice you have a following, would you like a table upstairs?" The man asked kindly and Lizzie nodded.

"Thank you so much," The blonde offered, feeling better once they were upstairs. Stella handed Lizzie's blazer back as they sat down, no prying eyes in the restaurant as people didn't pay attention to them. Lizzie slipped on her blazer and sat in the chair next to Stella on the four-seater table. "Are we early?" The blonde asked the girl and she shook her head.

"They are always late," The brunette answered, noticing Lizzie's smirk. "What?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Just saying, I know someone else who is always late," The blonde commented cheekily, watching Stella sigh, and shaking her head playfully.

"It's always Vik's fault, not mine," She defends weakly, picking up a menu and opening it.

"Do you change outfits 5 times every day, or...?" Lizzie kept teasing the girl, earning a slap on her arm from her.

"Stella! Hallo," A voice called and Stella looked up, forcing a fake smile to her lips.

"Mama, Papa," She stood up from her chair, hugging them both. Lizzie also stood up for formalities but just stood there and smiled.

"And who's this? warum lächelt sie so breit?" (Why is she smiling so wide) The woman asked her daughter, watching Stella roll her eyes. Stella's mom was well-dressed, her dark hair coming down to her collarbone, a similar shade to Stella's. Her eyes were a surprising blue, unlike her daughter, and wore bright red lipstick to go with her red and black attire.

"She's a friend, mama. Lizzie this is Mila my mom and Stefan, my dad," Stella introduced the three and Lizzie waved.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs and Mr Peryl," The blonde spoke kindly and Mila nodded with a tight smile. Next to the powerful woman was her husband, Stefan, he had a lighter shade of brown hair and the same chocolate eyes as Stella.

The four sat down at the well-decorated table, a white tablecloth covering the wooden platform as a lit lantern was placed in the middle. The napkins were rolled up with a golden ring and inside the white cloth was a high-quality stainless steel fork and knife. This place looked fancy. "Mama, papa, I want to ask you to speak English today since I have my friend with me," Stella said right off the bat, sick of her parents making all of her friends feel awkward with the language barrier.

"As long as you drop that horrid accent," Mila responded nonchalantly and Stella shrunk in her chair, looking down at her menu with no answer. "So, how is school going, Schatz?" The older brunette asked with a cold tone.

"Good," Stella answered dryly, pretending to be reading the menu so she doesn't have to talk as much. Mila shook her head at the girl still putting on an American accent.

"Did you meet your friend at school?" Stefan questioned what his daughter needed and Stella hummed.

"Yup," She popped the 'p', not caring about the small talk. "I might get the chicken, what about you, Liz?" Stella looked over at the woman and she bit the inside of her cheek as she thought about her answer.

"I'll get the carbonara, I think," Lizzie answers, playing along with the girl.

"Pasta again?" Stella chuckled, watching Lizzie's lips curl up slightly.

"Of course, you can never have enough," The blonde winks at her playfully, putting down her menu.

"Hmm no, Stella, get the Steak," Mila ordered the girl calmly and Stella sighed, rolling her eyes.

"I want the chicken, mother, I'm getting it," The brunette growled quietly, signalling over the waiter with a smile. Mila's eyes snapped up to her daughter, she never spoke back to her, what's changed?

"How can I help you all today?" The waiter asked kindly, grabbing her pen and paper to write down orders.

"Can I please get chicken schnitzel with a side of salad and a glass of Grenache?" Stella asked a small evil smirk on her lips as her mother's eyes widened, the brunette knew how strongly Mila expected her daughter to listen to her words. Stella sat back in her chair, raising her eyebrows challengingly at her furious mother. Lizzie saw the look Stella was giving her and couldn't help the amused smirk on her lips.

"Can I please get vegan pasta carbonara and red Pinot Grigio," Lizzie ordered her pasta and wine, watching the girl write down her order quickly on her notepad.

"I'll get a Japanese Kobe steak plate with Syrah red," Stefan ordered and lastly Mila ordered a Zurich Ragout and a glass of white, whatever that was. The waiter came back to pour all of the wines before leaving the table alone as their food was prepared.

"So, Stella do you have a rich boyfriend yet?" Mila asked the brunette girl and she shook her head. "You need to be married soon, and have children. You cannot leave it too late or you will be barren,"

"Mom, just stop," Stella sighed, taking a sip of her wine.

"What is with you today? So disrespectful. Remember who pays for your school, Mädchen," Mila shook her head in disappointment. "And what about you? You have a partner?" The angry German asked Lizzie and she looked at Stella to see if she could answer. Stella nodded and Lizzie turned back to the woman, sucking in a deep breath.

"Married, ma'am," The woman answers.

"See Stella? Your friend has their life together, why don't you?" The German scolds her daughter that was looking down at her lap, upset. "So eine Enttäuschung. Ihr Bruder hat Emily übrigens vor einem Monat einen Heiratsantrag gemacht. (Such a disappointment. By the way, your brother proposed to Emily a month ago.)

"Mila, maybe we can dial it down," Stefan interrupted the woman, shutting her up quickly. Lizzie's heart broke at how Stella's mother treated her, biting her lip anxiously as she watched Stella try to hold her tears in. Lizzie slipped her hand onto Stella's thigh, rubbing it comfortingly.

"Ich bin nicht mein Bruder und ich bin kaum deine Tochter. Also verpiss." (I'm not my brother, and I'm barely your daughter. So fuck off.) Stella muttered, her mother's jaw dropping as if she just told her the world was ending. Lizzie looked between the two, confused as to what she said.

"Here's your food, if you need anything let me know," The waiter came at the right time Stella could practically see the steam coming out of her mother's ears.

"alle, seid still. Kein Gezänk mehr." (everyone, be quiet. No more bickering.) Stefan told the two women off, nodding and smiling at the waitress as she put his food in front of him. Stella rolled her eyes and pushed her chair back, walking off to the bathroom. Lizzie watched her walk out of sight and was awkwardly left with the girl's parents.

"I'll- uhm. I'll be back," Lizzie stood from the table much quieter than the girl moments before, making her way to the restroom civilly. "Elle?" Lizzie called as she opened the door, seeing the girl leaning on the counter with the faucet running and a wet face. Stella frowned, about to cry as she ran towards Lizzie, diving into her arms. The blonde heard quiet sobs come from the brunette and ran her finger's through her soft hair. "What happened?" Lizzie asked, genuinely confused.

"I- I told my mom to fuck off," She cried harder and an impressed smile made its way to Lizzie's lips.

"Oh god, okay," The blonde chuckled, continuing to rock the girl from side to side. A few seconds passed and Stella pulled back from the hug, wiping her cheeks as she sniffled. Lizzie grabbed a paper hand towel from beside her and gave it to the girl, letting her blow her nose. "Feel better?" The blonde asked, hopeful.

"Yeah, thanks. You give really good hugs," Stella chuckled dryly, patting her face dry as her makeup ran.

"I know I do, I'm the therapist friend," Lizzie jokes lightly, pulling the girl into her after she is done fixing herself up. Lizzie kisses her soft and caringly, pulling back to lastly plant a kiss on her forehead. "You ready?"

"I guess," Stella answered, smiling up at the woman who brings so much comfort to her. Lizzie smiled sadly before opening the bathroom door, letting Stella walk out first. The girls walked up to the table in silence, taking their seats. "Sorry about that," The brunette apologised quickly, taking her cutlery out.

The four adults eat in silence for a few minutes, Mila refusing to look at her daughter. Hey, she wasn't complaining!

"Omg are you Elizabeth Olsen?" A young girl came up to the table and both German parents looked at the blonde woman, confused.

"Excuse me," Lizzie excused herself for the second time, leading the small girl away from the table to talk to her. Mila watches in confusion as the woman takes a photo with the small girl, giving her a high five and a hug before coming back to the table. "Sorry,"

"Are you famous?" Mila asked, watching Lizzie start to get uncomfortable.

"Lizzie is just well-known, mother," Stella answered coldly before the blonde could, rolling her eyes as she cleans the side of her mouth with her serviette.

"You know, I was thinking it was time you get a job. Pay your own bills, y'know?" Mila challenged, watching Stella growl at her words.

"You were the one that forced me into college in the first place! I wanted to be a musician," The brunette seethes, watching anger rise in her mother's eyes. Lizzie eyes the girl in surprise, never hearing her talk about music before.

"Stop with that foolish dream, we should have never paid for those singing lessons," Stefan joined in on ridiculing his daughter.

"It's not my fault you both don't have an artistic bone in your old bodies," Stella mumbled and Stefan slammed his fist on the table, making both Lizzie and Stella jump, fearful.

"How dare you speak to us like that. We didn't raise you to be so disrespectful!" The man raised his voice and Lizzie felt Stella's hand fly to hers on her knee. She was shaking.

"You didn't raise me at all," The small brunette protested with tears in her eyes. Lizzie watched as Stefan fought with himself to try to keep his anger in check. The blonde woman intertwined her fingers with Stella's, sandwiching the girl's hand between hers. To be honest with herself, Lizzie would never have the guts to speak to her parents like this, yet again, she grew up easy.

"Du bist so eine Hündin," (you are such a bitch) Mila cussed out her daughter for the first time in her life.

"Yeah well, where do you think I get it mom?" Stella asked barely above a whisper with a sad smile, tears threatening to fall once again.

"This is a shit family," Lizzie spoke up, watching 3 sets of eyes snap their attention to her. "You're her parents, do you even know what that means?!"

"You have no place to talk," Stefan warned the blonde in a low voice.

"You treat her like she is less than what she really is, and I'm not going to sit here watch you insult her for any longer," The blonde woman ignores the man, speaking directly to Mila. "Let me tell you something you refuse to see, both of you. Stella is the top of her class, smart, independent, brave, and literately the best human being I have ever met. She deals through all of your bullshit for 23 years and still after everything she sits at this table and smiles. And woman, I forgot your name, you have some serious narcissistic and psychopathy problems," Lizzie finished ridiculing the couple and Stella's jaw dropped, covering her mouth to sensor the laugh coming out of it.

"wie kann diese Frau es wagen, so arrogant zu mir zu sein. Tu etwas, Stella. (How dare this woman be so arrogant to me. Do something, Stella.) Mila spoke angrily, throwing her hands around as she spoke. Lizzie looked at Stella for a translation and the girl smiled at her.

"I think she said everything I wanted to say today, I'll be going now," Stella stood up from her chair, offering a hand to Lizzie which she took to stand with her.

"Sit down," Mila warned her daughter in a dangerously low voice, her accent dripping from her lethal tongue. Stella froze in place as her gaze shifted to her father, she never wanted to disappoint him. She and her father were always closer than Mila was with her. What was she doing? Her parents are the ones paying for her school, for her apartment.

"Stella?" Lizzie asked, watching her eyes frost over as she looked like a deer in headlights. Stella's hand flew up to Lizzie's arm, gripping it tight as she suddenly couldn't breathe. Lizzie jumped at her startling touch, watching her glossy eyes meet hers.

"Estelle?" Stefan asked, worried for his daughters safety.

"Leave her, Stefan, she's just faking it to get our attention," Mila rolled her eyes but the man didn't listen jumping up out of his seat.

"She's having a panic attack," Lizzie told the man, fear in her eyes as he pulled Stella into a hug. Lizzie stepped aside as the man held the gasping girl in his arms. The Stefan started to sing a quiet song in another language to the girl, running his fingers through her hair to try and calm her as she sobbed uncontrollably. Stella's breathing didn't improve a first but after a minute or two, she calmed down, her shaking hand clutching her chest. Stella had panic attacks when she was a kid but Mila never knew, or always thought she was faking them while Stefan took her into another room as he calmed her down. The two parents were only home late at night due to their strict working schedules so the girl often had to be calmed in the middle of the night.

Lizzie grabbed her unused cloth napkin from the table and gave it to the girl once she was released from her father's grasp. "You're okay, Estelle," Her father whispered to the girl, rubbing up and down her arm as Stella still tried to steady her breathing. Stella smiled softly at the nickname her dad always had for her, the meaning behind it was star. So he would always say she was his 'little star'.

"Are you done having your little fit?" Mila asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Ich gebe zu. Du bist zu hart zu unserem kleinen Mädchen Mila. Hör auf, ihr Leben so zu kontrollieren, und fang an, Mutter zu sein," (I admit. You are being too harsh on our little girl, Mila. Stop being so controlling over her life and start being a mother.) Stefan yelled at his wife, earning surprised looks by both brunette's.

"How dare you!" Mila stood from her chair and threw her napkin down on the table, grabbing her handbag. "Let's go, drive me home," The German woman ordered the man. Stefan sighed before placing a gentle kiss on Stella's head, leaving with the woman to get the bill.

"Are you okay?" Lizzie asked, worried as she embraced the girl into another hug.

"I'm okay, Bee," The brunette sighed, a frown on her lips the whole time they drive home.

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 96
"Are you sure?" I whisper against her lips, merely inches away from mine. "Just kiss me Y/N" she breathes out before our lips join, moving rhythmical...
2.2K 99 19
Y/N is the daughter of infamous witch Agatha Harkness. Living in the shadow of her mother always made Y/N resentful, but especially more so when her...
44.7K 1.5K 61
Book Two of Everything has Changed "Because I am fucking in love with you Y/N. I am so deeply in love with you that I can't seem to love anyone else...
511K 12.1K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. ๐Ÿ…#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! ๐Ÿ…#1 in...