Red String of Fate (Taekook A...

By BlairWitch91

From the very beggining of the universe the soul of Eadar-eisimeileach that appear in the world is bounded by... More

Author's Note
Introduction: Interdependents
Chapter 1: Little TaeTae
Chapter 2: Merry-go-round in Kim&Jeon households
Chapter 3: Kims to the rescue
Chapter 4: Meet the Parks
Chapter 5: Genesis
Chapter 6: Min's Manifest
Chapter 7: Dragon
Chapter 8: Young souls
Chapter 9: Samhain
Chapter 10: The Shadow of Samhain
Chapter 11: New Friend
Chapter 12: Night at School
Chapter 13: 2064
Chapter 14: 2064 - Heart that was Shut
Chapter 15: Red alert
Chapter 16: Spark
Chapter 17: Teen Spirit
Chapter 18: Teen Spirit 2 - The Repellent
Chapter 19: Daegu 2065
Chapter 20: Unsealing - part 1
Chapter 21: Unsealing - Sacred Treasures - part 2
Chapter 22: Nothing is a coincidence
Chapter 23: Flame and Lightening
Chapter 24: The Soul Stone
Chapter 25: Feelings under the skin
Chapter 26: 66'
Chapter 27: 66' - Midsummer Night's Dream
Chapter 28: 66' - TEMPEST
Chapter 29: The City of Changes
Chapter 30: Insecurities
Chapter 31: The City of War
Chapter 32: Iron Wall
Chapter 33: Breaking Point
Chapter 34: Red String
Chapter 35: Inside the Mist
Chapter 36: Soul Healing
Chapter 37: The Matter of Choice
Chapter 38: Republic of Daegu
Chapter 39: Coming of Age
Chapter 40: Coming of Age - Heat of Hearts
***RSF Guide***
Chapter 41: Redamancy
Chapter 42: Glow
Chapter 43: Under the Lights
Chapter 44: Rights and Wrongs
Chapter 45: Primal Fear
Chapter 46: VK sign
Chapter 47: Water and Ice
Chapter 48: Eclipse of the Moon
Chapter 49: Eclipse of the Sun
Chapter 50: Lost Souls
Chapter 51: No Way Out
Chapter 52: Echoes
Chapter 53: Taboo
Chapter 54: Serendipity
Chapter 55: Mizpah
Chapter 56: On Your Own
Chapter 57: Battle of Interdependants
Chapter 58: The Truth Untold
Chapter 59: Anta Qadarii
Chapter 61: Together We Stand
Chapter 62: Caim
Chapter 63: Battle Cry
Chapter 64: Fall
Chapter 65: Legends of Legendary Heroes
Chapter 66: Renaissance
Chapter 67: The Wait is Over
Epilog: See you soon!
Red String of Fate Background Music with Playlist and Description
***RSF Guide *** - final

Chapter 60: United

4.5K 272 711
By BlairWitch91

14th of November 2071, Daegu

Yoongi woke up from his slumber, absolutely sure that if he opened his eyes he would see his own room's ceiling. Cursing inside because of a heartbreaking dream, he was tempted to get up and destroy everything in his sight.

His eyes were itchy. His body was heavy...

He wanted to stay inside the dream and never wake up, but the worry about Gahyeon, mom and Jungkook made him just sigh.

But he took a deeper breath and he felt the heaviness around his chest, he frowned and parted his eyelids. He looked down just to see the crown of raven black hair.

A head pressed to his chest trustingly.

He blinked and his eyes widened.

It wasn't a dream. He wasn't in Daegu. He didn't imagine meeting Jimin. And he definitely wasn't anymore, a prison in his house. And that meant Jungkook was out of there too...

But why the hell was he in one bed with Jimin? How? HOW? HOW!!!?

What was he supposed to do now? Should he got up? Should he wake him up? Why was this guy so absolutely unbothered, sleeping in his arms?

In his arms...

Yoongi felt a strange feeling in his face. A bit of stretching near his lips...

He hesitantly stretched his hand to brush the bangs from Jimin's forehead to see his face, but instantly took it back when the doors opened with a bang.

'Oppa, do you want something to eat?' Gahyeon peaked inside and her lips parted when the view sank inside her mind. She smirked. 'Oh.'

'GET THE FUCK OUT!? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK!?' Yoongi wanted to get up, when Jimin's arm literally pressed him back to the bed, not moving an inch from his position.

'You don't have any business in being this embarrassed...' he mumbled sleepily. He moved his head and put his chin on Yoongi's chest looking at him. 'Or do you want me to give you one?'

Yoongi gulped, looking at Jimin's raised eyebrow. He couldn't find a comeback to that...

Gahyeon snorted.

Yoongi focused on his sister.

'WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!'

'Enjoying the view.'

'GET OUT!'

'Jeeze... you are loud.' Jimin pressed his palm to Yoongi's lips. 'Don't make me shut you up in another way...'

Yoongi glared at him.

'Good morning, Jimin-oppa!' Gahyeon said cheerfully.

'Good morning, Gahyeon...' Jimin said kindly, not letting his sassy gaze from Yoongi.

'Want to eat now?'

'We will come in a bit...'

'Okay!' She sent a flying kiss to his brother, who looked at her as if he imagined her head as a trophy on one of the walls.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist, to take his hand away from his mouth and it didn't escape Jimin's attention how gently he had done that.

'Don't you have your soulmate to eat his brains out?' he asked Gahyeon.

'Ren is a cutie not like you. He is still sleeping and he looks too sweet to wake him up...'

Jimin turned his head to look at her, pressing his cheek to Yoongi's chest.

'Aren't you a whipped cream?' he teased.

'And look who's talking...' she smirked. 'I at least am not glued to him first thing after meeting him.'

'Touche.' Jimin answered absolutely unbothered.

'God - I don't believe in - please, let me die and get some peace.' Yoongi said seriously, looking at the ceiling.

Jimin giggled and said to Gahyeon:

'Can you leave us alone now?'

'Of course.' She glared at Yoongi. 'At least one of you has some manners...'

'FUCK YOU!'

'Not going to happen.' Jimin and Gahyeon spoke simultaneously and Yoongi almost burst into flames. 

Feeling the danger now, Gahyeon fastly closed the door, leaving Jimin to face the grumpy cat alone. 

'Do you always wake up angry?' Jimin asked, before Yoongi could open his mouth and spit fire.

'I didn't wake up angry! Told you she is a little hag!'

'The little hag you are protecting with your own life...' Jimin smiled at him and Yoongi was a bit speechless.

'She is my sister.'

'She is a person you care about no matter how much hardship it brings.'

'Stop it.'

'What?'

'Reading me.'

'Why?'

'It's... embarrassing.' Yoongi pressed his head to the pillow.

Jimin slightly changed his position and his legs entangled with Yoongi's. Their socs were rubbing over each other, making Yoongi feel a strange tingling in his stomach.

'How can you do that? Being this close?' he asked. 'You don't know me.'

'I do.' Jimin said calmly. 'You are a savage blockhead who didn't understand I was describing him, talking about my soulmate...'

'Right back at you.'

Jimin smiled into Yoongi's shirt.

'I am still offended that you didn't want to see my dick...'

'I HATE YOU!' Yoongi growled, trying to get up, but Jimin hovered over him.

'I am fine with that.' he smiled. 'Just let me loooove you...' he hummed.

They were looking at each other for 3 long, hot minutes, during which Yoongi couldn't even blink. He was enchanted.

'Sing.' he whispered.

'The whole world is different from yesterday... Just, just, with your joy... When you called me... I became your flower... As if we were waiting...'

This voice. Those words.

Yoongi thought that he can't get more peace and feel more bliss, then when he heard this for the first time. But he wasn't ready for the adoration that burst out inside him, when he heard it so close to his ear. Without any barriers.

'Maybe I don't hate you that much in the end...' he said reluctantly, when Jimin put his head back on his chest.

Jimin showed him his palm with spread fingers and Yoongi intertwined his own with him.

He frowned looking at their connected hands.

'They are indeed small...'

'SHUT UP!'

And for the first time in a while Yoongi laughed out loud. 

******

Gahyeon walked to the kitchen where Wooyoung, San, Han, Yeonjun and Yoohyeon were. She was whistling under her nose, having a grin on her face.

'What are you so happy about?' San asked, while frowning.

'I just saw something super cute!' she said. 'And... My brother was involved in it! Which comes as a shocker...' she added, after a second thought.

'Cute Yoongi?' Wooyoung spilled the drink on his glass. 'What?! When? How? Can I see it?!'

'If you want to risk your life...' Gahyeon shrugged. 'I annoyed him enough so he will gladly snap on someone...'

'What cute thing?' Yoohyeon asked, sitting next to Gahyeon. 'And why is it strange?'

'Because Min Yoongi is not cute. He doesn't want to be cute. It goes hardly against his personality...' San said.

'Remind me of someone...' Han mumbled under his nose, smirking at Yoohyeon.

'Leave my Queen out of it...' she stuck her tongue and turned to Gahy. 'What cute thing?'

'I went to his room... and he wasn't alone!' she squealed.

'Jimin was with him...' Yeonjun guessed.

Gahyeon nodded.

'And what?' San whispered all tensed, widening his eyes.

'They were cuddling!'

Han raised his eyebrow.

'Just cuddling? You should be glad your brother was still in clothes. Jimin is not a patient person...' he giggled.

Wooyoung looked at him with a wide smile.

'I knew it! Ahahahahahah!! Omg! It will be totally awesome to see...'

Minji and Jin walked inside the kitchen, helping Handong, and Wooyoung shut his mouth respectfully. 

'How are you Mrs Min?' San asked, making a place for her.

She smiled at him.

'I think some of us will sleep late today...' Jin said. 'Did you make something to eat already?'

'Yeah, no worries, uncle...' Yoohyeon said.

Yoongi walked to the kitchen in a white t-shirt and black sweatpants. It wasn't anything strange as they all were wearing borrowed clothes. Yeonjun shared his with Wooyoung. And Minho gave some of his to San and Han brought some to Ren. Without a second thought Yoohyeon and Dami let Gahyeon choose the one she would like from theirs.

They didn't have many things around, but it was still more then at the beginning, because Hwasa and Dragon were delivering something from time to time. And running from Mins' Mansion the rest for sure didn't think about clothes. So it was obvious for Red String to share every needed thing.

So Wooyoung didn't think much about it, before Han leaned to him and whispered:

'Jimin's clothes.'

He choked on the squeal he had to suppress, but it didn't stop him from hiding his face in the bowl of cereals while throwing to Yoongi:

'Nice clothes, Yoongs...'

Yeonjun snorted and Yoongi looked at Wooyoung as if he wanted to smash his head on the wall.

'Thanks! I like them.' Jimin walked after Yoongi, like an unbothered king he was.

Yoongi glared at him, then at the ceiling and just ignored his need to ranaway, plopping next to his mother by the table. 

He didn't know why Jimin had this unfadable need to expose everything about him and why the hell he couldn't bring himself to react anyhow to that, besides sighing heavily and letting him do whatever he wanted...

He met him yesterday...

But maybe - just maybe - if he will throw away any physical aspects... hell yeah he knew this annoying, cute guy for six years now...

He was with him in any hard, heartbreaking and soul wrecking situation - lifting him up.

So yeah, Yoongi accepted this explanation and stopped wondering why the fuck he can't say "No." to Jimin or push him away in any way.

'I think we should change the place of meals to the restaurant part next time...' Jin suggested. 'When everyone is up, it will be hard to fit in here...'

'We will combine tables there after breakfast' Yeonjun offered.

Soobin entered the kitchen covered in snow from head to toe, pouting hard.

'WHAT HAPPENED?' Yeonjun jumped to him.

'Bam happened.' Soobin said gravely. 'He was pulling me all the time. Not listening at all. Until I tripped and he was still doing everything to pull me further...'

Yeonjun looked at him with a mix of care and amusement. He kissed his red nose and brushed the snow from his jacket.

'Why is he not listening? I know he has his own hierarchy about who to listen to and it means: Jungkook. Taehyung. Uncle Namjoon. Jimin. And then everybody else, but it was never like that when he was with one of us...'

Jimin sighed.

'Bamie!' he called and crouched down.

Sulking dog went to him, dragging the abandoned leash after himself.

'Awwww... are you still sad?' Jimin hugged the dog. 'Don't be mad at us, pup...' he was petting Bam's head and sides. 'Daddies didn't abandon you! They are just making your siblings...'

Jin choked on the coffee he was drinking and Minji instantly patted his back.

Han, Wooyoung, Gahyeon and Yoohyeon burst out laughing.

Soobin blushed a little.

And Yoongi hit his head over the table top, mumbling:

'Kill me...'

Handong, smiling softly, reached her head to his hair to ruffle it without a word.

'And look what I have here for you...' Jimin purred to the puppy, who instantly dived with his nose to his pocket. 'No, no, no... You will get the treat after breakfast or Kookie will whoop my ass, because you gained too much weight recently...'

Bam looked at Jimin with the look of betrayal on his face.

Because it went completely quiet Yoongi peaked up from his shoulder just to see Jimin pointing at him with his thumb.

'Bamie, meet your second godfather!' Jimin looked at Yoongi and got up. 'This is Taekook's baby. It is our responsibility to babysit him!' he said seriously.

'Our?' Yoongi squinted his eyes.

'Yes, Yoongi.' Jimin confirmed calmly. 'Our. It's our nephew...'

Yoongi got up, ignoring the fact how his tummy flipped when Jimin said his name again. Why did it sound absolutely different from anybody else?

'Listen! Is this revenge?!' he asked.

'Revange?' Jimin blinked innocently. 'For what? For not telling me for 6 years I am your soulmate?'

For a second Yoongi wanted to snap... but he couldn't when Jimin looked at him with raised eyebrows. And... he was a tiny bit afraid that his... mild teasing... can change into a spill the real tea festival with perfect description about dick showing and all of that...

Yoongi blushed a bit and grunted.

'Yeah.'

'Not at all...' Jimin said what was an obvious lie, patting Bam's head. 'I am giving you a shock therapy so you will fastly switch from you to we and from mine to our.'

'Told you he is not a patient person...' Han whispered to San's ear.

'Yoongi is not either... Usually he would already walk through the person who would get on his nerves this much...' San whispered back.

'Jimin! I heard you on the upper floor! Leave the poor boy alone!' Bakehyun said, walking to the kitchen.

'Poor boy?!' Chanyeol exclaimed after him. 'Beak! Don't be so soft!! We have to carefully check this guy, before he would be even allowed to get close to Minnie! No way my son will...'

Chanyeol entered the kitchen, screaming after Baekhyun.

Jimin moved a bit closer to Yoongi ready to have the teasing word battle with his appa...

But Chanyeol stopped abruptly and his lips parted. His eyes dropped to Yoongi's palm to confirm the mark. Baekhyun blinked, surprised as well.

'It's you...' he whispered softly.

'IT'S YOU!!?????' Chanyeol yelled, walking to Yoongi. 'You are okay?! I am so glad?!'

Yoongi was absolutely shocked too and it was getting deeper when he was hugged.

'Oh my!! The guy who saved San!' Wooyoung jumped on his feet.

Minji frowned and looked carefully at three boys.

'Oh... it is indeed you, boys...' she smiled. 'Good you are safe...'

Jimin blinked, looking at his appa, hugging his soulmate. He grunted impatiently.

'Can you explain what the hell is happening?' he asked.

Chanyeol carefully, looked at him and giggled nervously.

'You see... umm... well... when we were in Daegu on a mission... These things happened. And we met there for a short while!'

'What thing?' Jimin squinted his eyes.

'Umm...' Chanyeol looked worried at Baekhyun. They didn't tell Jimin about that situation...

'Yoongi shot the person who almost shot this person...' San explained calmly, pointing at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shut his eyes afraid of Jimin's anger, but his son only got pale. He stepped back, but Yoongi instantly went after him.

'Hey! Hey!' he said worried, shaking him a bit. 'It's nothing. It was years ago... During war. And he...' he pointed at Baekhyun. 'He saved me. Jungkook's dad saved San... We all are okay now... Jimin! Do you hear me?'

Jimin blinked, looking at Yoongi. He gulped and regain a bit of control:

'So my fathers met you before me? Perfect.' he said, pretending to be angry. 'Bam!' he called and walked out of the kitchen. 

Yoongi instantly turned to walked after him, when Wooyoung said teasingly:

'You are already so...'

Yoongi just looked at him.

'Not a word.' he said.

And Yoohyeon, Yeonjun, Han and Soobin understood why San, Wooyoung and Gahyeon had a bit of worried faces and respectful postures. The cold tone, he spoke in, froze everybody around.

Min Yoongi was soft enough to let them play around, but he had his limits.

After few heavy minutes when everybody went silent, Yoongi walked out saying to Baekhyun with steady, calm voice:

'I will take care of him.'

Yoongi found Jimin sitting on the patio stairs, throwing snowballs to Bam, who was running after them,

He sat next to him. He squirmed, when the cold snow touched his pants.

'You will have a wet and cold butt...' he said.

'You can warm it up later.' Jimin bit back, but there wasn't usual sassiness in his tone.

'Chim...' Yoongi sighed.

'I am not mad.' Jimin disturbed him. 'My fathers didn't tell me, appa was in this kind of danger... And I didn't know they saved you either. It's just frustrating... Secrets. Do you all really think you protect anybody like that?' he shook his head.

'At that moment... I wouldn't pull the trigger... I hesitated...' Yoongi whispered heavily. 'It was the first time... I knew I would kill someone... And they won't be coming back... But then I felt you.'

Jimin looked at him.

'What do you want to hear?' Yoongi whispered desperately. 'I am not the fluffy, smooth type of a guy who will shower you with sweetness... But at that moment...' he choked out. 'I knew... even if everybody would leave... you won't...'

Jimin touched Yoongi's cheek.

'I told you I am not mad. You saved my father...' then he grinned widely. 'It just makes you hotter and more irresistible, you know?'

'Irresistable?' the corner of Yoongi's lips lifted a bit.

'Yeah...' Jimin breathed out and brought his face closer.

Yoongi gulped.

'If you want to stop me... it's a good moment...' Jimin whispered.

There was a second Yoongi wanted to move away. A second which was washed out by curiosity, longing and sudden need to calm a small flames of anxiety in Jimin's eyes.

The other was nervous too, even cupping Yoongi's cheek, when their lips were inches apart and he initiated the contact... he was still anxious...

'Why am I so soft for you?' Yoongi breathed out, and his arm wrapped slowly around JImin's waist.

'Cause I am your 'baby'... You can set the whole world on fire, but you would still make sure even one flame wouldn't touch me...'

Their faces were getting closer and closer.

'Stop me... Yoongi...' Jimin asked, looking at Yoongi's lips.

'But you promised to teach me...' the other whispered, slowly tilting his head. His lips parted.

'Are you fine with it?'

'Shut up and show me how to kiss you....'

A bit of nervous irritation in Yoongi's whisper made Jimin smile. If he wasn't dying to do it, he would for sure use this opportunity to tease him.

But at this moment, when he felt Yoongi's breath enveloping his lips... When he was absolutely lost in the dark eyes, he felt like he imagined. Like he once described it to Taehyung: it was the feeling of safety given by someone who was there to catch you.

So he slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips to Yoongi's, still cupping the other's face. But Yoongi didn't try to move even a bit. He parted his lips for Jimin, who slowly and softly was pulling, rubbing and caressing his upper or lower lip in a sensual, tender, patient way.

Yoongi felt everything inside him was tingling and started to heat up. His arm around Jimin's waist involuntarily tightened, when he moved his lips along Jimin's.

Jimin breathed out softly and slightly pressed his tongue between Yoongi's lips. Not doing anything more, waiting patiently until Yoongi will make up his mind if he wants to go further.

Yoongi's heard the erratic, harsh beating of his pulse in his ears. It took him actually a moment to shyly move his tongue and touched Jimin's, inviting him inside his mouth.

At this moment... he realized the last 24 hours didn't matter. It didn't matter he physically met his soulmate not even a day earlier...

Because he fell in love with Jimin's sexy, sassy, sensible, sensitive, funny, bold and caring personality years ago.

So he pulled him even closer and let him teach him how he should be kissed.

14th of November 2071, Seoul

Jungkook woke up suddenly, with fastly beating hard.

His hand traveled to his waist at once.

He let out a shaky breath when he felt an arm there. 

When arms tightened around his body... When he felt the naked skin rubbing over his back... When the movement of his leg got a lazy reply and a feet caressed his calf... When he heard a breath under his ear and right after the lips were pressed there calmingly, he laughed with relief, trying to chase away the tears that threatened to appear again.

He fastly turned around in Taehyung's hold, pressing him to the pillows and laid down on his chest. He cupped Taehyung's face and started to kiss all over it, before aggressively pecking his lips multiple times.

'You are here...' he smiled widely.

Taehyung giggled, pulling a duvet over Jungkook's naked back to keep him warm. He kissed his jaw and neck softly to hide his face for a second. He was waking up each hour just to ask the same question and calming down right after entwining himself around Jungkook protectively.

They couldn't taste each other enough. Making love to late morning hours and finally falling into restless sleep. 

Taehyung's palm traveled with his fingertips through Jungkook's spine until it reached his asscheeks.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

'No.' he said sternly.

'Why?' Taehyung pouted, sucking on his neck. It was the first time he heard this word from Jungkook. And he didn't like it.

At all...

Jungkook had a long battle with himself, enjoying Taehyung's lips and teeth on his collarbone, but he was on a mission. He couldn't cave!

'Because...' he breathed out, moving away. 'YOU HAVEN'T EATEN YET, JERK!!!'

That's how an hour later Taehyung ended up backhugging Jungkook, who was sitting between his legs with the trace on his laps. Taehyung had already eaten the heated up takeaway and was full, but Jungkook wasn't satisfied, so he went to Jeons' house, where Siyeon and Bora were living lately and brough every snack and fruit he found.

This time he turned to Taehyung with a piece of peeled tangerine, to stick it inside his mouth.

Taehyung sighed and obediently ate it, before choosing something else from the trace and feeding Jungkook.

'So you're telling me, Yoongi hyung is a savage badass?'

'Yeah. He is like Dami... but a bit more soft...' Jungkook added after a second and giggled. 'Even if he wants to hide it constantly...'

Taehyung heard the whole story already, and he couldn't express how grateful he was for Min Yoongi's existence...

'And the others?'

'Hmmm... Gahyeon is like Yoohyeon in many ways... Maybe like a mix of Yoo and Jimin...' he frowned, thinking about it. 'I don't know Ren much actually, but he is well trained, intelligent and shy... Wooyoung could be Han's twin brother. And San is calm like Minho, but fierce like Yeonjun...'

'What we know about them?'

'Well, I just had few hours before getting back memories and connecting all the strings, but San and Wooyoung can fly and move with incredible speed as you know. Gahy and Ren can use Telepathy, Teleportation and Telekinesis. Which makes sense if you look at the big picture... Red String needed a communication couple. Like uncle Baek and Chan in Red Alert.

'We have protection from Minsung... Yoohyeon and Dami, Jimin and now Yoongi are frontiers. Yeonbin and Woosan are backups... Yeah... makes sense.' Taehyung said thoughtfully.

'Good grandpa came to Uljin... Him and mom can help us get together better...'

Taehyung hid his face in Jungkook's hair.

'What do you think he will do now?'

'Wait.' Jungkook replied quietly. 'He wants us to come to him...' he gulped. 'He knows we will do it at some point... He captured the whole city of people...'

Taehyung sighed heavily, for a moment blocking his mind, who already started to analyze and plan. He needed more information.

'We have to go back soon...' he whispered.

'Mhm... After you eat!' Jungkook said, and turned around with another tangerine in his fingers.

'I will get too lazy to move after eating this much...' Taehyung whined.

'I will ride you.' Jungkook assured him without a second thought.

Taehyung's lips parted. He blinked and smirked lazily right after.

'That's not what I meant, but sure baby, now you convinced me...' he leaned his head and took the rest of the whole tangerine in his mouth and munched it quickly.

Jungkook pouted.

'I could have said it earlier...'

They gave himself few more hours to get more stable, to assure themselves they were together again. Exchange giggles and laughs. Sweet, long kisses and hot whispers...

Then two winged figures, holding hands, jumped into the sky, bathed in the light of the setting sun. 

15th of November 2071, Uljin

It was right after midnight when Yoongi got a mini heart attack, when two men suddenly dropped from the sky on the patio.

All of them were sitting in the living room in the Guesthouse, exchanging information, when suddenly two winged idiots decided to make a show.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked inside the living room holding a lot of bags from...

McDonald.

Yoongi winked. Did he imagined it?

'We got an idea during flight... so we brought food...' Taehyung said, raising his bags.

'Oh my God?!' Wooyoung jumped. 'Are you kidding?!' He sniffed. 'You truly are heroes...'

'Well, we took everything they got, so choose what you like...' Jungkook said, throwing bags on the coffee table and looking around.

Finally, Jimin pointed with his eyes to the armchair Yoongi was sitting on.

Jungkook walked there and dropped to his knees.

'Bamie... Come on, buddy... I am sorry...' he said quietly.

The dog didn't move, still turned to Jungkook with his butt.

Taehyung looked down. Everytime he heard Jungkook saying "sorry", he wanted to grab something and throw it on the wall. 

As if sensing his inner turmoil, Yoongi looked at Taehyung. Everybody was busy diving inside the bags.

'How is it still warm?' Soobin frowned.

'Knowing our freaky kings, they were keeping temperature around it all the time...' Yoohyeon patted his back.

Yoongi stood next to Taehyung, leaving Jungkook near the armchair, trying to please his puppy quietly.

'You okay?' he asked, trying to sound bored.

Taehyung was looking for free seconds before wrapping his arms around him tightly. He hugged him hard, pressing his face to Yoongi's shoulder.

'DUDE! YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS HABIT OF SUDDEN HUGS!' Yoongi exclaimed, trying to freed himself.

Giggling Jimin, back hugged him from the other side.

'You haven't said that to me...'

'You are an exception!' He tried to chase Taehyung, but he froze when the other whispered:

'Thank you. For protecting him...'

Jimin's arms tightened around him, hearing that. He hid his face on Yoongi's back.

After meeting Jimin, Yoongi stopped analyzing a lot of things. Like the fact he felt like ruffling Taehyung's hair as if he was his younger brother.

Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung, and not just them, but all their parents as well, treated him like some kind of hero and savior. He wasn't one. He looked down shyly and mumbled:

'I couldn't do much, but you are welcome...'

Taehyung moved away, but Jimin didn't. He stayed like that and Yoongi... Yoongi came to the conclusion he won't ever be able to stop him from doing that, because... he simply didn't want to...

Taehyung sat next to Jungkook on the floor.

'Look, Bam...' he called to the puppy. 'Dad is finally home...' he said and kissed Jungkook's cheek. 'But I won't let you hug him! He is mine...'

Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung started to cuddle with Jungkook and finally the jealous dog, waved his tail and crawled out from under the armchair.

He wanted cuddles too so he barged on Jungkook's lap, whining and squealing, licking his face.

Taehyung rested his arms on the floor and closed his eyes, listening to Jungkook's laughter and sweet words.

'That's the cutest thing I saw in a year...' Hoseok sniffed and Minji habitual with his emotional ass, just wiped his nose with the sleeve of her blouse.

'Pull yourself together, Hope...' she said, but there was too much softness in her voice to have any effect. Because she was too captivated by the view. She couldn't stop looking at her two boys - united with each other and everyone as it was supposed to be...

Jungkook was home...

A tear escaped from her eye, but Hoseok caught it on his finger before anyone else could notice. He pressed his lips to her temple.

'Pull yourself together, Minji...' he whispered. 'You know I can't stand your tears...'

She punched his stomach, mumbling: Shut up..., before turning to him completely and hiding in his arms.

'I know it is late...' Hwasa said to Taehyung and Jungkook. '...but we explained what Red String is to the rest. So maybe it is the time?' She showed Taehyung the pocket with four red-thread bracelets.

Jungkook peaked from above Bam's head at Ren, Gahyeon, Wooyoung and San.

'If they want them... they can have them.'

'Jeeze, being the part of the ass kicking squad, who put the whole Daegu to sleep with a mist trick?! Count me in!' Wooyoung said.

'Yeonjun, could you?' Taehyung asked, too comfortable being so close to Jungkook, to get up.

'Sure.' Yeonjun went to Hwasa and looked at the bracelets. 'Which ones?'

'With transparent white like beads...' Jungkook said. 'The other pair with three small green beads are for Gahyeon and Ren.' he looked at them, while Yeonjun tied the red bracelets around San's and Wooyoung's wrists.

'Kook, you have a bracelet for me for years? Is there even a point in saying "no"? she shook her head.

'There is always a point in a choice...' Jin smiled at her. 'Even if the choice is obvious...'

'Yes! Yes! I want it if Ren wants it.' she said, spreading her arms.

'I wanted to be a part of this group, since you saved me from the Laboratory...' Ren said. 'Even if I didn't know who you were...'

'Okay, then!' Yoohyeon grabbed the bracelets and walked to Gahyeon. 'By the way...' she said, looking through her shoulder at Yoongi. 'Aren't you really, really rich?'

Jimin widened his eyes, grabbing his cheeks:

'Oh my!!!! I got myself a sugar daddy!!'

'JIMIN! I SWEAR TO GOD... BE QUIET!' Baekhyun exclaimed, while he hid his face in his hands.

'Yup... really rich...' San confirmed.

'Disgustingly rich...' Wooyoung nodded.

'...till yesterday...' Gahyeon stopped them, before they could go on. 'Probably we don't have access to the company or our bank accounts now...' she sighed. 'The only cash we have is the one in our backpacks and it is not much...' her cheerful face changed into a sad one.

Yoohyeon tied the red bracelet around her wrist and smirked widely:

'You know what is beautiful about virtual money?' she hugged Gahyeon with her arm. 'You can always transfer them...'

Gahyeon blinked and Yoohyeon winked at her.

'So... in my opinion... you are still really rich... and when this shitshow would be over... you fund our vacation...'

Gahyeon's eyes sparkled.

'It is a deal, sister...'

'Enough is enough...' Dami separated them and gave the second bracelet to Gahyeon. 'Here. Tie him...'

'You meant... tie it on him...?'

'Well... understand it as you want...' she smirked and pulled Yoohyeon to the table.

Gahyeon turned to Ren, who already was a blushing mess.

Why? Why? Why?! Why had her cheeks covered in pink suddenly too?!

She smacked his arm.

'I am telling you again! I am not asking you to marry me!!!'

'I know, I know!! Why are you hitting me again?!' Ren whined.

'Because you make me shy!'

'WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?!'

'SINCE NOW!!'

They were looking at each other angrily, before Ren tsked his tongue and stretched his wrist to her.

'Tie me or tie it on me. I don't care...' he said, making everybody around, gasp in surprise at his sudden boldness, while his cheeks were red a second ago.

The pink on Gahyeon's cheeks got darker, but she tied the red thread bracelet on Ren's wrist gently and fastly took a step back.

A second later she felt Ren getting closer without a word and taking her hand, but to her luck everybody turn their attention to Namjoon, who asked:

'Speaking about the money, boys...' Namjoon said. 'How did you pay for so much food?'

'We called Yoongguk and he said to sent him the bill...' Taehyung shrugged.

Namjoon went pale. He took a deep breath and yelled:

'YOU CALLED ICI TO PAY FOR MCDONALD'S?!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet You had missed a chill chapter. So here is one for you...

And... Still Awwwing at this...

Isn't it Yoonmin?

Thanks dear Ophelia for showing me this and others  <333333

And this beautiful cover was a gift from @67890an . Thank you Dear for your amazing work <3.

It will last till the last chapter before I will return the DNA cover. 

BlairWitch91 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 5.1K 50
Moon Goddess had to change her many rules according to the progressing world. The criticism that the mind deceiving attractions and scent is the reas...
681K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
189K 9K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...
424K 22.3K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...