Reincarnated as the "Unfortun...

By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Satoshi Mitsuru, a high school student in a prestigious private school of Goldenberg. Has everything includin... More

ORGIN AND CHARACTERS
Meeting God
WELL... I LIVED AGAIN
Oh well
INFORMATION
MY FAMILY IS TOO CLINGY
MY FIRST BIRTHDAY
MAGIC
MEETING A MALE LEAD
PLANNING
GETTING KIDNAPPED
HIDE OUT
START
ESCAPING
BEASTMEN VILLAGE
A WEEK
Sakura?
Fairies and... an intruder?
A Fox? Wait a minute...
Male Leads everywhere
This is cunning..?
Rest
Departure
LION TRIBE: Lily
This house needs a clean
Leo
Only the start
Let's just sleep
It's time to go home...
Human Kingdom: Home..?
Encounter
The Heroine

THE FOX TRIBE

2.2K 129 13
By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Tatsuya's POV:

Taking a stroll in the slightly busy plaza, with all the running around and preparing some things for a festival.

(It just so happened the day after I woke up would be a festival.)

Recalling the events of yesterday, only one thought came into mind.

'Yesterday was chaos.'

When everyone found out I woke up, the children were weeping their eyes out as they clung to my stiffened body.

Some were sobbing quietly while others were having a breakdown.
It was like a funeral of sort, with me having the role of the dead person who somehow came back to life.

But in the end, I still managed to calm them down as others, mostly the younger children fell asleep right after.

They must've keep it all in the past week.

After all that shenanigans, I was introduced by the older twin demon to the doctor.
After that he did a manual check-up on my body, just like any other doctors would do.

When that ended, I was filled up with the necessary information needed.

Though some of them were obvious enough for me to know, since I did somehow also managed to roam around freely in the village.

And if it weren't obvious enough back then, then the doctor was already a huge give away to what kind of beastmens lives here.

"The fox tribe, some humans know them as their stereotypical selves, which consists of being sly and tricky. Which is absolutely not entirely correct."

I muttered, as I looked around the plaza for the second time, this time however, less cautious.

The people seem to be unbothered by my presence nor do they really care.

Why would they?

After all, the fox tribe and every other tribes and races that are stereotypical based on, are often times different by nature.

"*Sigh* I swear, people should stop their stereotypical thinking, it's a new era for the love of that annoying god."

If they think about it more clearly, they should- no, they would, be able to find out that their baseless thinking is what started this stupid wars in the first place.

Though the saying "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree" is often correct. They should still do more than just relying on rumors found some where in the streets.

But then again, those kind of rumors can also help in most cases, or it can backfire too.

"What are you thinking about young one?"

A young voice asked, her voice as smooth as silk and beautifully fluttery like that of a butterfly.

"Oh, it's nothing, just thinking of yesterday."

I replied, I had already sensed her approaching figure seconds ago, so it wasn't really a surprise to see her inches away behind me.

Turning to face her, she looked like the dream fox-human those otakus in my world dreamed of ever seeing.

Orange flowy hair, with the same matching orange eyes that looked like the sunset. Her two extra fox-like ears standing up, with her huge fluffy tail wagging from behind.

'Appraisal.'

~STATUS~

NAME: Sato Ayumi
BIRTHDAY: May 6th
AGE: 17 years old
RACE: Beast-fox type

MAGIC(S): Earth
BLESSING(S): Illusion
LEVEL: 10
TITLE(S): Trustworthy, Helper, Guide, Loved by the fairies

MP: 525/600
HP: 600/700
IQ:128
CHARM:62

LUCK:
Good:20
Bad:12
EXPERIENCE: 102

I looked at her status, and my gaze stopped at her titles. It were all normal at first, until I reached the end of it.

'Loved by the fairies? What an interesting title.'

I thought in amusement, to think I'll chance upon a person whose loved by the fairies.

A hidden race known for their incredible love for nature and mastery in magic, but with great magical mastery, their bodies were as frail as that of a leaf.

They were known to only show themselves to people deeply connected to nature, like the elves.

And rarely even show themselves in front of beast people, even with the beast people's closeness to nature.

'But to think a beast person not only managed to befriend a fairy, but to be loved by many...'

I only sighed inside my head as I shook those thoughts away, taking a glance in her other specialties.

Looking at them, I can confirm one thing...

'There really is a difference when it comes to leveling up and status when you directly receive a god's blessing.'

I thought, as I took a last quick glance at her status before cancelling the appraisal magic.

Though I haven't seen the children's statuses, because that's invasion of privacy, which is hypocritical of me to say since I just appraised this maiden in front of me.

"Are you okay kid?"

Sato-san asked, probably confused on why I was suddenly quite. It also proves that she did not sense the appraisal magic being cast.
The difference in level sure are boundaries apart.

"I'm fine, just a little tired."

It wasn't fully a lie, I am still tired from yesterday, even with my level incresing.

"Hmm? If so, why are you out here?"

"It was too, lively. I couldn't sleep so I thought that maybe some fresh air would help lull me to sleep."

Which is the truth, with all the noises happening all at once, my heightened sense of hearing cannot take much of the noise.

I would've been able to take at least this noise, I didn't even flinch at noises louder than this.

Which is probably the con of suddenly leveling up, in a critical state.

"Is that so..."

She muttered as she closed her eyes to think, both her hands on her hips and head slightly tilted down. A frown then adorned her smooth white skin, as if she was thinking deeply if something.

She then opened her eyes, a bright smile firmed on her face.

"I know a place!"

She exclaimed with glee, making me slightly wince in pain with her loud exclamation.

"There's this place I go to whenever things get too rowdy in the village, and as far as I'm aware, I'm the only one who knows of the place!"

She proudly said, placing her hand on her chest.

"Would you like to come there with me?"

She asked, her smile aimed towards me as she huffed in happiness, her eyes twinkling like that of a child.

With such genuine trust, generosity and consideration just given away like that who am I to refuse.

"Sure."

I said with a genuine smile, my eyes forming a crescent as I do so.

Opening my eyes, I saw that Sato-san stared at me in a daze way.

"Is everything alright?"

I asked which seemed to have caught her attention as she shook her head, before she smiled.

"I-it's nothing, should we head on?"

"Ladies first."

"Pft- yeah, ladies first~."

She said as she playfully roles her eyes before suddenly grabbing my hand and leading the way.

3rd POV:

Sato and Tatsuya was walking farther and farther away from the village, with them getting to know each other on the way. Sato was skipping as she held Tatsuya's hand, while Tatsuya just let's himself get dragged.

Tatsuya looked around the place Sato was taking him, and all he can see were large trees, moss, grass and exotic plants.

But his view sudden6 changes when he saw Sato dissaper. He would have started panicking if it weren't for their still interlocked hands.

When Tatsuya was now in the same position Sato was on earlier, he felt like he had just past through an invisible barrier.

He looked at Sato to see her looking the same as before.

"Did you feel that?"

Tatsuya asked, which made Sato stop to turn around and look at Tatsuya.

"Feel what?"

She questioned while raising a brow.
Tatsuya just shook his head.

"It's nothing, probably just my sleep finally catching up to me."

'This probably has a connection to her title.'

Tatsuya answered, yet had a different thought in mind.

With that the two continued their walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.4K 36
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
181K 1K 190
Mature content
173K 11.1K 44
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
299K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong