Reincarnated as the "Unfortun...

By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Satoshi Mitsuru, a high school student in a prestigious private school of Goldenberg. Has everything includin... More

ORGIN AND CHARACTERS
Meeting God
WELL... I LIVED AGAIN
Oh well
INFORMATION
MY FAMILY IS TOO CLINGY
MY FIRST BIRTHDAY
MAGIC
MEETING A MALE LEAD
PLANNING
GETTING KIDNAPPED
HIDE OUT
START
ESCAPING
BEASTMEN VILLAGE
THE FOX TRIBE
Sakura?
Fairies and... an intruder?
A Fox? Wait a minute...
Male Leads everywhere
This is cunning..?
Rest
Departure
LION TRIBE: Lily
This house needs a clean
Leo
Only the start
Let's just sleep
It's time to go home...
Human Kingdom: Home..?
Encounter
The Heroine

A WEEK

2.4K 144 23
By A_OTAKU_WRITER

Tatsuya's POV:

When I opened my eyes a familiar pitch black scenery was the one to greet me, I could feel my self floating in mid-air.

But slowly, the scenery was beginning to change, as it was later on consumed by a bright light, bringing me to another familiar room.

"ꁝꄲꅐ ꁝꋬ꒦ꏂ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꃳꏂꏂꋊ ꒯ꋬꋪ꒒꒐ꋊꍌ~?"

("How have you been darling~?")

A familiar voice greeted, a ball made of pure light then emerged in front of me.

I'd probably be annoyed and cautious, but the current situation that I have left made me unable to do so.

"Are they fine?"

I asked, almost immediately.

"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꇙꏂꏂꂵ ꓄ꄲ ꃳꏂ ꆰ꒤꒐꓄ꏂ ꋬ꓄꓄ꋬꉔꁝꏂ꒯ ꓄ꄲ ꓄ꁝꏂꂵ ꂵꌦ
꒯ꏂꋬꋪ~."

("You seem to be quite attached to them my dear~.")

"Just tell me."

I stated with a glare, though it would really be impudent for a mere mortal like me to act like this towards a God, but it's not like this is my first time doing so anyways.

As if the god resigned, the ball seem to have let out a sigh. Though my experience tells me it was more of a sigh of happiness...
Like a mother being proud of their child.

"ꌦꏂꇙ, ꇙꄲꂵꏂ ꋬꋪꏂ ꇙ꒒ꏂꏂꉣ꒐ꋊꍌ ꇙꄲ꒤ꋊ꒯꒒ꌦ ꅐꁝ꒐꒒ꏂ ꓄ꁝꏂ
ꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪꇙ ꋬꋪꏂ ꊰ꒐꒒꒒꒐ꋊꍌ ꓄ꁝꏂꂵꇙꏂ꒒꒦ꏂꇙ ꒤ꉣ."

("Yes, some are sleeping soundly while the others are filling themselves up.")

A sigh of relief made its way out, knowing that the children were fine the tense feeling subsided.

"ꄲꁝ, ꋬꋊ꒯ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꒯ꏂꂵꄲꋊ ꓄ꅐ꒐ꋊꇙ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꃳꏂꊰꋪ꒐ꏂꋊ꒯ꏂ꒯ ꋬꋪꏂ
ꉔ꒤ꋪꋪꏂꋊ꓄꒒ꌦ ꅐꋬ꓄ꉔꁝ꒐ꋊꍌ ꄲ꒦ꏂꋪ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꉣꋬꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꄲ꒤꓄
ꃳꄲ꒯ꌦ~!"

("Oh, and the demon twins you befriended are currently watching over your passed out body~!")

They said sounding enthusiastically...
What a weird god.

"Anyways, the information you told me, it is somewhat weird."

I said diving a slight glare at the white ball in front of me.

"You said that they were sleeping and eating peacefully, with the exception of the twins. But surely, when I passed out they were still quite wary."

I closed my eyes to remember.

"It's either they've been bewitched or... It's been way too long since that day."

Saying my opinions out loud, the ball started to circle me, as the god soon spoke.

"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꋬꋪꏂ ꒦ꏂꋪꌦ ꄲꃳꇙꏂꋪ꒦ꋬꋊ꓄ ꒐ꋊ꒯ꏂꏂ꒯! ꓄ꁝꄲ꒤ ꇙꁝꋬ꒒꓄
ꋊꄲ꓄ ꅐꄲꋪꋪꌦ, ꊰꄲꋪ ꒐꓄ ꒐ꇙ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꒒ꋬ꓄꓄ꏂꋪ ꓄ꁝꋬ꓄'ꇙ ꓄ꁝꏂ
꓄ꋪ꒤꓄ꁝ!"

("You are very observant indeed! Thou shalt not worry, for it is the latter that's the truth!")

The god answered in an obviously joyful tone.

"Well if it is the latter, how long was I out?"

"ꏂꉧꋬꉔ꓄꒒ꌦ ꋬ ꅐꏂꏂꀘ ꂵꌦ ꒯ꏂꋬꋪ!"

("Exactly a week my dear!")

I hummed in approval with the new information, it seemed like exhausting my mp and hp made me unconscious for a whole week.

Though it may not seem much, it is still quite problematic to be unconscious for that long when I'm in those kind of tricky scenarios or situations.

'I need to level up more...'

Was my final decision before sighing.

"If it had already been a week since then, would the reason that you are able to talk to me is the sign of my awakening?"

I questioned, which the ball of light nodded in response.

"꒐ꋊ ꊰꋬꉔ꓄, ꌦꄲ꒤'ꋪꏂ ꋬ꒒ꋪꏂꋬ꒯ꌦ ꅐꋬꀘ꒐ꋊꍌ ꒤ꉣ ꋪ꒐ꍌꁝ꓄ ꋊꄲꅐ!"

("In fact, you're already waking up right now!")

With that, I could feel the same sucking sensation back when I first arrived in this world.

'That-!'
.
.
.
It took me a while to be able to reconnect with my body moving it only prove to do so, since being in that dark room and that white room seemed to have deemed the use of muscles unnecessary.

So with the prolonged of only floating around, and not really using any energy or muscle strength the past week, lifting even just the pinky of my hand proved to be challenging.

Just like when I was first birthed into this world, which was not really a pleasant experience. Should I feel lucky to not have experience such mortifying thing again or feel unlucky to have experienced it in the first place?

All in all, I just stopped thinking about it as I try to open my heavy lidded eyes.

Guess even the mere opening of my eyelids would proved to be hard...

Even so... I still tried and tried again and again, so with much effort put in just opening my eyelids I managed to finally do so...
.
.
.
To only close them back again.

Why?

It was because of the bright light that decided to assault my eyes the moment I managed to open them.

"Ugh..."

I groaned in annoyance.

'Why is it that the first time I open my eyes, I would be greeted by a goddamn light?'

I thought as I think about a certain god who took the form of a ball made of light.

"Tatsuya!"

I heard someone exclaim, a shadow figure then blocked the said light.

With the familiar resounding voice, I tried to open my eyes again.

Opening them halfway, I could see the faint shiloutte of someone with horns. But, the familiar voice already gave out the said someone's identity.

Finally being able to fully open them, a beautiful kid with tiny horns on his head was the third to greet me, accompanied by his face filled with excitement and worry at the same time.

'How does he do that?'

"You're finally awake! Are you feeling good? Does something hurt? Should I call the doctor? I should call the doctor! I'll call my brother and the others aswell! Hold on, I'll be back!!"

With that, the younger demon twin scurried his way to the exit and out the wooden door.

How did I know it was a wooden door?

It was because of the clashing sound of two wooden objects being slammed to each other.

And there's no such thing as a metal door (well except for the bar like door we were imprisoned with) in this setting.

Not even the novel mentioned any door made of metal.

Taking the absence of the other as an opportunity, I start and try to move the muscles of my body.

Doing so it felt like I was lifting some heavy object with noodle like arms and legs, which isn't really helping.

It felt like eternity moving my heavy body, sweat started to cover my body from exerting to much sudden force in my muscles, when I literally just woke up.

Dumb I know, but did I really have a choice?

For what felt like eternity It didn't take that long at all. Only taking me a few minutes (three minutes to be exact) to be able to move my body and sit up. Well, with the help of a little magic of course.

'Speaking of magic I should check out my status. Status.'

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya
BIRTHDAY: April 7th
AGE: 7 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED

MAGIC(S): Water and Light
BLESSING(S): Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 11
TITLE(S): Spell Creator
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by the God of Creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy

MP: 759/850
HP: 800/950
IQ: 249
EQ: 116
CHARM: 117

LUCK:
GOOD: 39
BAD: 16
EXPERIENCE: 21

Looking at the increase of my level even when I know that I'm still far off the last time I checked, I can deduce that being in a critical state while using risky magic, can help me level up faster.

'Meaning... The more risky or critical the situation and my conditions are, the more greater you advance... But, I can also guess that it could also lead to death if a person cannot handle such pressure.'

I thought, as I placed my hand under my chin.

'So there is a fifty-fifty ration in surviving this risky advancement. However, the more dangerous the situation, the more the ratio shifts and or changes.

A ding was then heard when I finished my thought, looking at the screen, I seem to have been right.

{Your IQ has risen by one.}

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya
BIRTHDAY: April 7th
AGE: 7 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED

MAGIC(S): Water and Light
BLESSING(S): Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 11
TITLE(S): Spell Creator
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by God of creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy

MP: 759/850
HP: 800/950
IQ: 250
EQ: 116
CHARM: 117

LUCK:
GOOD: 39
BAD: 16
EXPERIENCE: 21

Before I can even comment on the sudden increase, I could hear rushed foot steps heading towards my direction.

"Seems like the children really are safe."

I muttered under my breath, as the sound of small rushed steps, made my slightly stiff expression soften.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 1K 190
Mature content
302K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
58.4K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
259K 7.4K 131
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."