Zaynah ✓

By hayat_writes

I cupped her cheeks, "Smile." When she realized that I was dead serious, she tried her best to form a smile... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
Epilogue

xxxvii

576 25 1
By hayat_writes

~ D e s m o n d ~

"So it's not Icarus?"

"No, Your Highness. The breaking in into the kingdom was supposedly done by some rogues."

I sighed.

I was wrong. I mistook the culprit to be Icarus because of our recent encounter.

I guess he really gave up for his own good.

"So Your Highness, what will we do?"

I thought for a moment, "We'll stay here for a few more days and make sure that everything is clear."

That way I can know the well-being of my people as well. After meeting her, I couldn't interact well with the residents of my kingdom.

Of course, it wasn't her fault. It was me who couldn't leave her side and hence, I sometimes neglected my people. I should get a hold of myself.

I looked at my hands,  glancing longingly at my ring.

I missed her already.

Are you doing well, Snowflake?

I smiled to myself at the thought of her.

"Your Highness, the temperature is falling immensely and there's a snowstorm warning. So please get in the shelter."

I heeded the guard's words and started to walk towards our shelter.

Smiling again, I lifted my hand and kissed the cold metal.

"I'll return soon, Zaynah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 11.8K 24
"stop! you can't touch me in this way. It's inappropriate " she spoke out as his hand slip inside her shorts. "why baby girl? aren't you the same gir...
239K 5.5K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...
85.2K 1.7K 38
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
1.1M 21.6K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...