When You Leave

Galing kay Valentine2085

Anakin Skywalker is not exactly beloved in the Jedi order. but even he didn't think they would seemingly aban... Higit pa

Chapter 1: The Development
Chapter 2: Arrested
Chapter 3: Reactions
Chapter 4: Brother
Chapter 5: Investigation - Part I
Chapter 6: Investigation - Part II
Chapter 7: Judgement
Chapter 8: Backlash
Chapter 9: Pre-Trial
Chapter 10: Revelations
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Exoneration
Chapter 13: The Decision
Chapter 14: Conspiracy
Chapter 15: The Unraveling
Chapter 16: Inoculation
Chapter 17: Padme's Ruminations
Chapter 18: Complications
Chapter 19: Showdown
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: The Order Reborn

Chapter 22: Finale

206 1 4
Galing kay Valentine2085

Obi-Wan was excited, to get this over with would mean the official end of the war.

Grievous was the last piece of the puzzle, the other CIS leaders? They'd surrender to either his or Hysio's forces and that would be that.

He had just planned out the whole thing with Cody, the clones would stay off to the side, while he went in to confront the general.

Cody and Waxer would charge in after the duel actually started.

Obi-Wan promoted Waxer to be Cody's second in command given his force sensitivity and skills with a lightsaber.

Obi-Wan trained him as best as he could over the past couple years, Waxer was a master of defense like Obi-Wan himself because of that.

Boil had taken pride in Waxer for that, Obi-Wan and Cody thought it was adorable.

Anyway, back to topic.

"So, what do you want after this is all over?"

Obi-Wan hummed at Cody's question.

"Personally, I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you."

Cody blushed furiously, cute.

"Are, are you saying you'd leave the order, which changed its code to allow attachments, for me?"

"Yes my dear. To be honest, I don't want to be a Jedi forever, ever since we became us, I've been thinking a lot about it. I want us to just, leave the Jedi and the Republic army, and settle down somewhere nice."

Cody smiled.

"I'd like that. Say, a place like Aldeeran? Or Naboo?"

Obi-Wan sighed but comically so.

"Naboo, Anakin would just torture me until I finally decided to live near him and Padme anyway."

Cody chuckled.

"Well you are like his father."

"Once, but now it's more like older brother and younger brother."

But then Cody asked him this...

"So, would you want children then?"

Now it was Obi-Wan's turn to turn red.

"Um...I...suppose."

"How many?"

Obi-Wan was flabbergasted by his boyfriend, which didn't happen often.

"Are you serious?"

Cody shrugged.

"You know, Waxer and Boil take care of Numa, remember, the cute little twi'lek girl from Ryloth? Their father was killed in the second invasion, remember? Then they adopted her, and so now she lives with them in their apartment on Coruscant. She's learning English quickly too, anytime she's sees them kissing she says "adowable"."

Obi-Wan chuckled.

"Yes, indeed they are."

Then he thought up an answer.

"Maybe two, I don't want to raise another Anakin, one was enough."

Cody laughed, oh how he loved the commander's laugh.

"Trust me Obi-Wan, I know that."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, lost motivation, aka, ran out of ideas for this.

To sum it up...

Battle of Kashyyyk still occured like in Revenge of the Sith, minus order 66 and the purge of course. The battle ended sooner though.

Then Obi-Wan and his forces took on Grievous and the remaining droid forces on Utapau.

Obi-Wan still bested Grievous like in Revenge of the Sith, again keep in mind Palpatine was stopped so Anakin didn't fall to the dark side and order 66 never happens. Well it did, but only the Coruscant guard (minus Fox) received and executed it. Only Jedi masters Mira Wurhui and Shadday Potkin died, order 66 was a total failure otherwise.

The remaining CIS leaders tried fleeing to Mustafar, but they got caught after getting there.

Oh, and Echo was found and he was reunited with Fives in a slightly romantic but mostly very emotional reunion, but yes they found him.

The war officially ended, and the Separatists government signed a peace treaty with the Republic.

The rest after that.

Anakin leaves the order to be with Padme, she got pregnant, had Luke and Leia, survived of course, and they lived out on Naboo.

Obi-Wan also left the order, as spoken of in this chapter.

Ahsoka stayed in the order, and went on to become a Jedi master and council member later in the future.

Everyone lived out happy lives, and the galaxy remained in a state of peace and tranquility.

That's pretty much it.

Now I'd planned on doing another story set years into the future, set after my story "Tales of the Clone Wars", but idk if I'll do it or not, what do you think?

Basically it would be set 15 years after those events.

It was circa 19 bby when the AU ended, so around 4 bby, so during the timeline of Rebels, I think, of course my AU version of it.

Should I do it?

As for Tarkin, idk, we'll just say he died, how it happened is up to y'all to decide. Lol.

So favorite character(s) in this story?

Least favorite/hated/disliked character(s) in this story?

Question of curiosity, your favorite Jedi? I have multiple, Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Anakin, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, Luminara Unduli, Kit Fisto, and Aayla Secura to name just a few.

Favorite clone? Again I have multiple, Rex, Cody, Wolffe, Fives, Echo, Waxer, Boil, Jesse, Kix, Bad batch, and others. I also like Fox, I mean I get why people hate him, but I feel like he deserved so much better than what he got.

Random curiosity, how would you rank the Jedi council (Clone Wars era) from most to least powerful in top ten?

I would go: Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Depa Billaba, Adi Gallia. 

I honestly wouldn't say Anakin could beat Jedi the likes of Shaak Ti, Plo Koon, Mace Windu, or Yoda, in a duel. I think people only say he can because he's the chosen one, but no. I mean just cause you're the "chosen one" doesn't mean you can beat everyone. I'd say he could, could beat Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Depa Billaba, and Adi Gallia, but it depends on multiple conditions. But as far as Yoda, Mace, Plo, and Shaak Ti, yeah no, I don't see him beating them at all, idc if you think he can, realistically there's no way he can, I'd go like this, maybe:

Anakin beats Adi Gallia
low-mid diff.

Anakin beats Depa Billaba
Mid-high diff

Anakin beats Ki-Adi-Mundi
High diff

Anakin beats Kit Fisto
High-extreme diff

Anakin vs Obi-Wan
Could go either way, it depends.

Shaak Ti beats Anakin
Low-mid diff

Plo Koon beats Anakin
Low-possibly mid-diff

Mace Windu beats Anakin
Low diff

Yoda beats Anakin
Low diff

I feel like people make Anakin too OP, realistically he doesn't beat duelists and force users like Shaak, Plo, Mace, or Yoda.

I mean the only reason Shaak Ti got killed by him in canon in my opinion is plot convenience. Honestly though I don't count her death there as canon one cause I never have, two it was in a DELETED scene (I don't count those as canon), and three I always felt her death in Legends and Force Unleashed honored her character more. At this point though I just think of her as surviving the purge at the temple and the purge after, and surviving at least until some point later in the original trilogy. Also I'm a firm believer that Mace Windu and Plo Koon survived as well.

Honestly, I also don't go with Disney or whoever it had been who said Shaak Ti was killed by Anakin at the temple during order 66. I mean you're telling me she just meditated and let Anakin kill her just like that, AND that she didn't even sense he'd fallen? Please.

Disney slowly but surely ruined Star Wars in my opinion, especially with the sequels (I did like Kylo though, no hate on him, and Finn and Poe (stormpilot forever), it's not even the actors themselves, just a very poor job on the part of the people who wrote the films and the scripts, Force Awakens was the only good movie in the sequel trilogy in my opinion, and Rise of Skywalker was just...no. Like tf, how'd they manage to resurrect Sidious all of a sudden when he's CANONICALLY dead? Star Wars can never let a dead character stay dead anymore I swear, I'll never understand. Kylo deserved more recognition, he should have been the TRUE villain for the last one considering how the first two sequel films went.)

Ugh.....

Anyways...now that I'm done with the randomness and my ranting about how Disney ruined Star Wars (at least for me, if you liked the sequels then cool I won't judge, again it was just my personal opinion on them), that's the end of this story, lmfao.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3K 86 19
Anakin is six when his younger brother, Jacen Skywalker, is born, and Jacen is three when the Jedi come to Tatooine. Taken to the Temple to become a...
7.4K 233 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...
5.3K 96 19
Anakin Skywalker was on the brink of falling into darkness. In fact, he even called himself Darth Vader. But what would happen if he turned away from...
2.4K 78 5
An accident drops Vader into Obi-Wan's backyard on Tatooine. Literally. With Sidious dead, he can bring his family back together. Perhaps, he can eve...