𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐕�...

By cherienshipper

✧ q⁺ πŸƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, πŸ’‹ cherry garcia tries to get revenge for her best-friend, by playing the biggest ma... More

CAST! get a picture
PROLOGUE! she liked getting revenge for the girls who were too sad too
chapter 1 β€’ i can't believe i'm spending my summer like this
chapter 2 β€’ he was doing his best to be nice in the best way he knew how too
chapter 3 β€’ she knew she'd ruin the entire friend-group.
chapter 4 β€’ the only thing that came out of his mouth was that she was pretty
chapter 5 β€’ i'm not your wife. i'm gonna file a restraining order against you
chapter 6 β€’ didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man
chapter 7 β€’ he told himself each time she was done with him, to stop
chapter 8 β€’ allowed himself to fall in love, and had become a pawn in her game
chapter 9 β€’ he loved her so much, and she only loved him in private
chapter 10 β€’ she was the only girl he loved, the only girl he cared about
chapter 11 β€’ of pretending that the boy meant absolutely nothing to her
chapter 12 β€’ she spent her entire summer pretending to not love a boy
chapter 13 β€’ cycle of pretending that their love ended the next day
chapter 14 β€’ that he was the only one to fuck her over. he stood out
chapter 16 β€’ maybe they could love each-other better next summer

chapter 15 β€’ jay had seen her as something more

1.4K 50 31
By cherienshipper

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍.

cherry's red hair was soaked in water.

the lightning cracked, but the girl had insisted on walking home.

they would've rather been in the middle of the storm, than stuck with point places most annoying couple.

clearly, their plan had been slightly flawed.

it'd been maybe an hour since then, and valentine was completely lost.

but, she was right outside jays house, which meant that hers was nearby.

the girl was frozen.

she stared at jays door, eyes trying not to linger.

but, she couldn't help herself.

suddenly, the front door was pushed open.

jay stood in the doorway, with a concerned look on his face.

"hey, do you wanna come in?" jay offered, calling out to her.

cherry ignored him, and kept walking.

the rain continued to crash down onto her, thankfully not ruining her makeup.

"are you posessed?" the boy questioned, looking around at the rain.

"no! i don't need you. i don't need anyone!" cherry huffed, and adjusted her bag.

she was clearly not talking about just jay.

"are you okay?" jay asked, pity lacing his tone.

"no, obviously not! but i'd rather kill myself then have your sympathy." cherry shouted back.

before jay could answer, cherry stormed down the street.

jay watched her walk away, making sure she got home safe.

her home was about a minute walk away, so he could still see her.

when she disappeared behind the gates, he shut the door.

jay sighed.

he couldn't believe things had gone that far.

over petty revenge, for a fake friend.

cherry was supposed to be so much stronger than jay.

there was nothing she did better than use boys.

why had it been so hard for her to just use jay?

why couldn't she just have gotten over him?

he wasn't special.

he was just another whore.

sure, leia had him for now.

but now long would it take for jay to crumble again?

sure, he acted as if he didn't care that cherry hated him.

that he didn't care that cherry was with a new guy every other day.

but he did.

how much longer was leia gonna keep ignoring it for?

« ───── « ʚɞ » ───── »

leia sat beside jay.

"the summers almost over. they gave me everything, and now they're taking it all away." leia complained.

"thank god." cherry glared.

"who's they?" jay changed the subject.

"i don't know!" leia shrugged.

nate was lifting two jugs of water.

"school.. son of a bitch!" gwen frowned.

"i haven't even started my summer reading, so i'm just reading one line from each book." ozzie pulled out a book. "big brother is watching you. okay, so it's about a perv. next!"

"hang on, there's a lot to love about starting a new school year!" nikki called out.

"like what? jay won't be in my face anymore?" cherry questioned.

"new home rooms-" nikki began.

"new bitches.." cherry trailed off.

"the smell of fresh textbooks, getting up early to learn." nikki tried to ignore her comment.

"boo!" the rest of the group called out.

"hey, go easy on her! school is cool. i mean, we learn stuff, and there's lockers, and.." nate tried to stand up for his girlfriend. "i'm sorry, babe, my hearts not in it."

"once you stop learning, you start dying. you know who said that? einstein." nikki pointed out.

"einstein the bear?" nate asked.

"i'm done." nikki walked off.

nate set the jugs of water that he had been lifting down onto the ground.

"i was supposed to be working out all summer for football. but instead, i didn't!" nate said, nervously.

"bro, come to my gym. i'll get you ripped." jay offered.

he held out his arm to his girlfriend. "here, check it out."

"it's like a snake ate a big rat, and it hasn't digested it yet." leia grinned, feeling his muscle.

cherry gagged.

gwen cringed, with the same annoyed expression on her face.

"i want snake arms! let's do this." nate grinned.

"oh, since it's your last weekend, i traded shifts at work so we can spend tomorrow together. i wanna take you to my special place in the woods." jay held his girlfriends hand.

"that's scary, not sexy. are you a fucking serial killer?" cherry scoffed.

leia rolled her eyes.

she was trying so hard to be peaceful, but cherry just couldn't stop being a bitch.

jesus, what was her problem?

was she seriously mad that someone had come along to treat jay right?

if cherry had loved him that much, she should've dated him when she had the chance.

"and that was the last time anyone saw her alive." ozzie agreed with cherry.

"no, for a picnic." jay said, and turned to leia. "i wanna show you this overlook with an amazing view."

"that's so romantic." leia smiled.

"there's this rock up there, and it looks like two people doin' it. they call it the bone stone!"

"slightly less romantic.. but i can't wait!"

"see you tomorrow."

jay hopped off the couch, and exited the basement.

as soon as he was gone, gwen perked up.

"what the hell? you're blowing me off? we're supposed to sneak into the country club tomorrow." gwen said, sitting where jay had been.

"oh, crap, i totally blanked!" leia remembered.

"i'll sneak in with you." cherry offered.

"you don't need to sneak in, you're a member." ozzie reminded.

"but jays right. it's our last saturday together." leia said.

"dude, but it's our last saturday together, too!" gwen frowned. "a bunch of rich people put up a fence to keep us out? screw them. they're not better than us. right, ozzie?"

"i mean.." ozzie glanced over at cherry.

"it's not like i put up the fence!" cherry defended.

"no, i'll cancel plans with jay." leia said, finally.

"nice. the revolution starts tomorrow. i'm gonna go see if my mom can drive us." gwen stood up.

cherry followed the girl out the door, not wanting to be alone with gwen.

because ozzie was already half out the door.

nobody liked being alone with leia and cherry, or jay and cherry.

« ───── « ʚɞ » ───── »

cherry walked into the home.

"hey, mrs. forman." gwen greeted.

"holy smokes! how cute are the three of you?" kitty smiled. "you look like you just came out of the great gatsby!"

"oh, i read a line from that book today!" ozzie grinned.

kitty nodded.

"wheres leia? we're supposed to hangout." gwen looked around the room.

"oh, she's not back yet. she went on a picnic with jay." kitty informed.

"oh, shit. she's with jay. that's crazy." cherry glanced over at gwen.

"she's with jay? can you guys believe this?" gwen looked back.

"yeah, she told me." ozzie shrugged.

"why didn't you tell us?"

"there was a part of me that thought she could pull it off. the same foolish part of me that believe that madonna and dennis rodman would be together forever." ozzie frowned.

"let's go jump her." cherry suggested.

"whatever. tell leia she can bite me." gwen frowned.

"okay, i'm just gonna out my own spin on it."

the trio of kids stormed off.

they ended up just going into the country club with cherry, and not sneaking in.

ozzie was laying on a sun bathing chair.

gwen and cherry were laying beside him, complaining about leia.

"i'm so pissed at leia right now." gwen crossed her arms.

"girl, i've been pissed at leia." cherry reminded.

"yeah, yeah, she's a monster." ozzie said, distracted by a waiter.

"now i can tell why you hate her." gwen scoffed.

"thank god." cherry grinned.

"honestly, i never saw it coming. seriously? leia, taking the guy that you were with?" ozzie took a sip of his drink.

"i wasn't with him." cherry said, also taking a sip of her drink.

"yeah, but you were fucking him. and she knew that." ozzie shrugged.

cherry bit down on her lower lip.

every single day, she thought about what had happened.

it was like a horrible nightmare, on replay.

her stupid revenge.

at the beginning of the summer, she would've never  predicted what was gonna happen.

she'd spent the first half of the summer, preparing to play him.

it was the easiest thing she'd ever done, because he'd fallen in love with her.

he was right there, where she wanted him.

and then she fell in love.

leia came along, and took him before she could even blink.

because she would treat him right.

even if it meant losing her best-friend.

"i'm here, i'm here." leia rushed beside the trio. "i know i'm a little late, but i can explain."

"oh my god, i can't wait to hear! oh, wait. i don't care." gwen said, arms crossed.

"go fuck yourself." cherry waved her off.

"you know what i went through to get here? i risked my life." leia frowned.

"boo, no one care." cherry took a sip of her pink lemonade.

"i just rode in a car where the seat belt was a dried out rattlesnake!" leia frowned.

"do you guys wanna split a cheese plate?" gwen ignored her.

"fuck yes." cherry grinned.

"i got you. cheese plate!" ozzie called out.

cherry laughed.

"gwen, are you serious? you're ignoring me?" leia scoffed.

"you knew how important this was to me, and you still blew me off for jay. just forget it." gwen shrugged it off.

"forget what?"

"everything. go back to chicago and leave me alone."

"what? no, i'm not leaving until we talk about this."

gwen and cherry looked at each-other.

"excuse me?" gwen called out to a waiter.

"good idea. order some food, and we'll have that heart to heart we so desperately need." leia nodded.

the waiter approached the group.

"she's not a member." gwen pointed at leia.

the security guard dragged her away.

cherry laughed, with a huge smile on her face.

"that was the funniest thing i've ever fucking seen." she said.

"i knew you'd like it." gwen laughed, too.

"they are just letting anyone in these days." ozzie scoffed.

« ───── « ʚɞ » ───── »

cherry looked down at her phone.

she couldn't come back home.

her father didn't give her a reason why, but cherry wasn't concerned with that.

she was concerned that she'd have to spend more than just the summer with jay.

she'd have to spend the entire year with him.

leia tried to ignore cherry.

even if she had been her best-friend, none of it mattered now.

the only person it mattered too was jay.

he loved everything about her.

he loved the way she looked at things, and was constantly happy and thought the best.

but she'd broken jays heart.

she looked at him like he was dirt.

jay knew that cherry didn't care about him.

she wouldn't let herself care about him.

but that didn't make her happy.

building up walls around her soul didn't keep her safe, it just hurt her her.

but she'd fallen in love with him.

no one taught her how to love, and the one boy who did ripped it away from her.

he gave her a reason to build up those walls again.

but jay had seen her as something more, he knew she was capable of love.

but then, he found out that she was just gonna play him.

he knew that from the start, but it hurt that it had been planned out.

he broke her heart because she broke his.

and that broke his heart even worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 644 22
αΆœα΅ƒα΅˜Λ’α΅‰ ⁱᡗ'Λ’ α΅—α΅’α΅’ αΆœα΅’Λ‘α΅ˆ αΆ α΅’Κ³ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ ʰᡉʳᡉ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ⁿᡒʷ Λ’α΅’ ˑᡉᡗ ᡐᡉ Κ°α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆ ᡇᡒᡗʰ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ Κ°α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆΛ’ ⁱⁿ ᡗʰᡉ ʰᡒˑᡉ˒ α΅’αΆ  ᡐʸ ˒ʷᡉᡃᡗᡉʳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ | two best friends have feelings...
525K 24.8K 58
Rose and Jayden are very much different yet very much alike. They've always disliked each other, ever since they were kids. After years of fighting a...
9.8K 169 28
Annie Leblanc, not your typical sophomore, high school student, very quiet, abused, bullied, depressed, self-harm, and more. She has few friends, but...
723K 17.6K 35
⋆"why don't you blow me, trash mouth?!" ⋆"gladly!-" β™”"welcome to the losers club-" β™”"Asshole!" ☾"your just a loser!" ☾"that's rich coming from you...