𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐕�...

By cherienshipper

✧ q⁺ πŸƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, πŸ’‹ cherry garcia tries to get revenge for her best-friend, by playing the biggest ma... More

CAST! get a picture
PROLOGUE! she liked getting revenge for the girls who were too sad too
chapter 1 β€’ i can't believe i'm spending my summer like this
chapter 2 β€’ he was doing his best to be nice in the best way he knew how too
chapter 3 β€’ she knew she'd ruin the entire friend-group.
chapter 4 β€’ the only thing that came out of his mouth was that she was pretty
chapter 5 β€’ i'm not your wife. i'm gonna file a restraining order against you
chapter 6 β€’ didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man
chapter 7 β€’ he told himself each time she was done with him, to stop
chapter 8 β€’ allowed himself to fall in love, and had become a pawn in her game
chapter 9 β€’ he loved her so much, and she only loved him in private
chapter 10 β€’ she was the only girl he loved, the only girl he cared about
chapter 11 β€’ of pretending that the boy meant absolutely nothing to her
chapter 12 β€’ she spent her entire summer pretending to not love a boy
chapter 13 β€’ cycle of pretending that their love ended the next day
chapter 15 β€’ jay had seen her as something more
chapter 16 β€’ maybe they could love each-other better next summer

chapter 14 β€’ that he was the only one to fuck her over. he stood out

1.5K 57 42
By cherienshipper

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍.

beside her, was a boy.

her most recent hookup, in an attempt to get over jay.

it wasn't working that well.

the boys chest rose and fell peacefully.

he was perfect.

the shade of his eyes were nice, the color of his lips, his kindness.

he just had one flaw.

he wasn't jay.

cherry needed it to come to an end.

she needed to see him again. so she could prove herself better then him, too good for him.

that would complete her.

she swore to herself that each day would be something different.

she'd spend hours getting ready, just to show up and crumble as soon as she looked into his eyes.

jay knew exactly how to get into her heart, he knew exactly how to ruin her.

the best way to ruin her, was to let her do it herself.

why was she so desperate for him?

what was special about him?

what was different?

that he was the only one to fuck her over. he stood out.

jay knew that he was in the wrong.

he knew that he was the one to end their relationship.

he was the one who ruined it, and walked away.

but he wanted her to chase after him.

he thought that she knew him inside and out.

so, if she knew him that well, why didn't she stop him? why didn't she know that leaving her wasn't what he wanted?

jay would just have to search for a replacement.

he'd keep a photo framed of her, since he couldn't have the real thing.

cherry's presence was a burning fire, and the smoke was still left in his lungs.

she had been gone for some days, but her presence still stung his eyes.

she was what he lived for.

he just needed her back.

he'd manage to survive later.

they'd had so much before.

cherry could look towards the edge of her bed, and feel jays warmth.

it was engrained in her mind like a tattoo.

his body sunk into her bed perfectly.

but that didn't matter anymore.

nothing about him did, nothing about him should've been relevant to her.

the pair would manage to be fine on their own, somehow.

of course cherry was sad.

but, she'd do what she did best.

come back worse.

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

cherry stared at her nails.

the room was silent.

"i'm sorry you have to see this disgusting hickey i got from jay." leia said, and moved her hair. "i-i'm so embarrassed!"

"leia, there's literally nothing there." nikki looked up.

"no, no, get up close. it's.. it's so gross." leia dramatized.

"oh my god, leia, no one cares about your non-existent hickey." cherry groaned.

"she wants a big song and dance, but we are not giving it to her." ozzie skimmed through his magazine.

"i'm still getting used to you and jay being an official thing. it's like when i found out that dogs got periods, and i was like, huh?" gwen ranted.

"the fact that you even think you have a hockey means that jays mouth was on your neck. so, stuffs happening?" nikki questioned.

"stuffs happening. i got this big guy last night while we were cuddled up on a beanbag under a blanket." leia confirmed.

"oh, i see. so, did you touch it?"

"touch what?"

cherry gagged.

"you don't ask that if you touched it." ozzie said.

"oh, it?" leia pretended to know. "why would you even say that?"

"i don't know. blanket plus bean bag usually equals touching it." nikki shrugged.

"it's simple sex math." ozzie agreed.

"i didn't know, uhm, things means other things." leia admit, nervously.

"eveyrhing means something, leia." nikki laughed.

"don't start this with her! leia, there are rules to any of this. don't let them get in your head." gwen reassured.

"thank you, gwen. just to be clear, i'm not gonna touch it. do you think he thinks i'm gonna touch it?" leia wondered, nervously.

cherry groaned, covering her ears with her hands.

"touch what?" jay questioned, stepping through the back door.

"the sky, with our dreams!" leia lied.

cherry rolled her eyes.

nate shut the back door.

"this is why i hate the rain." nate shook his head, trying to shove his umbrella through the door.

"why? i love it." cherry questioned.

"because of this!" nate said, yanking on the umbrella.

"just close it." nikki advised.

"oh." nate said, closing the umbrella and tossing it outside. "good call, babe."

he shut the door behind himself.

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

cherry was settled on the couch.

she scooted away from jay, when he sat beside her.

"who wants to try some fancy candy? my dad sent me a whole box of cool stuff from japan. he plays baseball over there. kind of a big deal." nate held out a bag.

"he's the oldest player in the league. he does adult diaper commercials over there!" gwen laughed.

"are those edibles?" cherry stared at the candy, ignoring the conversation.

"i wish." nate looked down.

kitty rushed down the stairs.

"don't mind me, kids, i'm just gonna grab some of reds junk from the back. i was never here!" kitty ran to the back of the garage.

"that's where we keep the stash!" gwen panicked.

"it's cool. last time i hid it in this.." jay trailed off.

he dug between the cushions of the couch.

suddenly, he pulled out a box of dog treats.

"no one gonna look in here, cause they don't have a dog anymore." jay said, holding up the box.

kitty returned to the couch.

she glanced at the box in jays hand.

"oh, this has to go. we don't have a dog anymore." kitty said, sadly.

she took the dog treat box, and returned up the stairs.

"granny has the stash!" ozzie said, as soon as kitty was far enough away.

"bruh, i bought like half of that!" cherry complained.

"why did you just give it to her?" gwen frowned.

"what was i supposed to do, gwen?" jay questioned.

"not give it to her!" ozzie tried not to shout.

cherry huffed, glaring at jay.

"hang on, hang on. i've always got your back, bro, but not now. that was terrible." nate said.

"i'll just go get it." jay shrugged.

he ran up the stairs.

a minute later, he returned, empty-handed.

"we have a big problem." jay announced.

"which requires a big solution. does anybody have one?" leia looked around.

"we need to split up and look for it." gwen advised.

"nikki and i will take upstairs." nate offered.

"no. if you two are alone, you're just gonna find some dark corner to hump all over each other." gwen cringed.

"fine, jay and i can go together." nate scoffed.

"if you guys are together, you'll just talk about your favorite sex scenes in jean-claude van damme movies." ozzie pointed out.

"lionheart." jay answered.

"bloodsport!" nate replied, at the same time.

"hard target!" the pair called out, in unison.

cherry and nikki stared at each-other, with a judging look on their faces.

"nate and i will go upstairs. ozzie, you and jay go through the boxes in the garage." gwen instructed.

"cherry, come with me. i can't stand jay alone." ozzie begged.

"ugh, me neither. but i love you, so i guess." cherry frowned.

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

cherry searched through the boxes.

"jackpot!" ozzie announced.

"you found it?" jay questioned.

"no, i found a whole box of old halloween costumes. i think this is supposed to be a bee. oh, mrs. forman, bless your heart. you tried." ozzie held up a bright yellow bee costume.

"it's kinda cute." cherry grabbed the costume.

"guys, stop messing around. we're not playing dress up." jay said.

"boo, you're so boring, shut up." cherry said, barely listening to him.

"take off that old jacket you found." ozzie crossed his arms.

"come on. makes me look like christian slater!" jay adjusted the collar of the jacket.

"we must be thinking of different christian slaters." ozzie scoffed.

cherry laughed.

the trio continued to search.

"oh, look!" ozzie called out, and picked up a box of dog treats.

"oh, sweet, you found it!" jay said.

he took the box, and popped open the lid.

he pulled out the brown bag, and smiled.

"you have had quite the adventure today, little baggie. let's get you home." jay held up the bag.

the back door suddenly opened.

"what are you doing in my garage?" red questioned.

"eating as-" cherry began.

"we were waiting for you. you're late!" jay lied.

"tell us about your day, mr. forman." ozzie began.

"all right, this is when you leave." red held the door open.

the trio attempted to walk out of the garage.

"and give me that jacket."  red dropped the group.

jay pulled off the jacket, and awkwardly gave it back.

cherry and ozzie frowned.

he trio left the garage.

"ugh, jay, you're useless." cherry complained.

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

jay stood in front of his girl friend.

"red has the stash." jay said, nervously.

leia nodded, silently.

she grabbed a pillow, snd screamed into it.

she dropped of, and pretended everything was completely normal.

"so, what do we do now?" leia asked.

"it's okay, he doesn't even know he has it. right, ozzie?" jay turned back.

"what? i'm just a sweet, innocent kid, who got caught up with some no-good riff raff." ozzie lied.

"you save-yourself son of a bitch." nikki shook her head. "i respect that. now go get it."

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

the group entered the house quietly.

"there it is. let's grab it and get out of here." ozzie spotted the bag of weed on the table.

"i'll put it up my ass and make sure no one takes it." cherry agreed, sarcastically.

"wait. this feels too easy. what if it's a trap?" jay suggested.

"if it's a real, we'll sacrifice you." cherry shrugged.

ozzie approached the tackle.

he rolled his eyes.

"you guys watch too many car-" ozzie said, but was cut off by a loud snap. "it's a trap!"

"i knew it!" jay said, and set his hand down.

a loud snap followed after.

the rat traps stuck to them.

"you guys are stupid." cherry shook her head.

the girl carefully inspected the ground, making sure not to step on any traps.

as quickly ass possible, she pulled the brown bag off the table.

with a smile, cherry held up the bag of weed triumphantly.

«───── « ʚɞ » ─────»

the group returned to the basement.

"we got it!" jay announced.

"i missed the marijuana." cherry held up the brown bag.

"good, because it might've cost me a toe. i'm afraid to look, but my sock is wet." ozzie said, nervously.

"ew." cherry covered her ears.

the group sat in a circle.

cherry scrolled through her phone, while jay assembled the joint.

how long did cherry have left?

she just wanted to leave and be done.

she never wanted to see jay or leia's faces, ever again.

but, she did want to see ozzie and gwen's faces.

and nate.

and nikki.

and leia's grandma.

but no one else.

the entire group could tell something was off.

and not even weed could make it better, because cherry was still silent, even as she passed the joint to whoever was sitting beside her.

it was clear that there was still tension between her and leia.

especially between cherry and jay.

their hangouts were dull.

obviously, because of leia and jay, cherry and jay weren't flirting.

they didn't make stupid jokes.

cherry despised the couple with her entire being.

more than anything, she wanted the couple to break up and be left horribly traumatized.

if cherry couldn't be happy, she didn't want them to be, either.

Amber5677776

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Showmance By ~S~

Fanfiction

3.9K 105 38
Cecelia Halpert had moved Twice in her entire life. Once when she was 4 and Her, her parents and her little brother, Phillip moved to Austin, Texas s...
5.2K 46 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
525K 24.8K 58
Rose and Jayden are very much different yet very much alike. They've always disliked each other, ever since they were kids. After years of fighting a...