๐๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐‘๐„๐•๏ฟฝ...

By cherienshipper

โœง ๏ฝกโบ ๐Ÿƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐Ÿ’‹ cherry garcia tries to get revenge for her best-friend, by playing the biggest ma... More

CAST! get a picture
PROLOGUE! she liked getting revenge for the girls who were too sad too
chapter 1 โ€ข i can't believe i'm spending my summer like this
chapter 2 โ€ข he was doing his best to be nice in the best way he knew how too
chapter 3 โ€ข she knew she'd ruin the entire friend-group.
chapter 4 โ€ข the only thing that came out of his mouth was that she was pretty
chapter 5 โ€ข i'm not your wife. i'm gonna file a restraining order against you
chapter 7 โ€ข he told himself each time she was done with him, to stop
chapter 8 โ€ข allowed himself to fall in love, and had become a pawn in her game
chapter 9 โ€ข he loved her so much, and she only loved him in private
chapter 10 โ€ข she was the only girl he loved, the only girl he cared about
chapter 11 โ€ข of pretending that the boy meant absolutely nothing to her
chapter 12 โ€ข she spent her entire summer pretending to not love a boy
chapter 13 โ€ข cycle of pretending that their love ended the next day
chapter 14 โ€ข that he was the only one to fuck her over. he stood out
chapter 15 โ€ข jay had seen her as something more
chapter 16 โ€ข maybe they could love each-other better next summer

chapter 6 โ€ข didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man

2K 61 51
By cherienshipper

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.

jay was seated on the bed, across from her.

god, cherry despised him and his stupid grin.

her arms were loosely draped around his neck, pulling him closer.

jays lips were pressed against hers.

the flavor of candy was the only thing he could think of; it was like his brain had shut off.

his head was empty.

there were just swirls of the color red.

"i thought you didn't like me?" jay said, with his stupid grin, as he pulled away.

"oh my god, shut the fuck up." cherry rolled her eyes.

"yes, ma'am." jay reconnected his lips with hers.

cherry pulled away, suddenly.

jay wiped the smudged red lipstick off the edge of his lip.

"don't tell anybody about this. it's embarrassing." cherry began.

"yeah, i could do better." jay agreed.

"you wish." cherry said.

the pair pulled each other closer.

the smell of cherry's perfume invaded jays nose, clouding his brain.

his heartbeat sped up.

his cheeks were coated in a soft pink.

cherry wanted to laugh; the first step to her plan of revenge worked out smoothly.

just because jay claimed to hate her, didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man.

he instantly crumbled at the offer of one kiss.

and it's not like she was trying that hard; he was just stupid and easy.

one look, and he melted.

cherry loved it. how stupidly flustered he got.

he'd try to play it off, like he was the confident one, like he wasn't screaming internally.

cherry left because the worlds eyes were on her, but she didn't mind his eyes.

it just let her know that he was already losing.

jay knew that she was better than him.

she had more money, more friends, more power.

and she was so, so mean.

he hated that. he hated mean people. he knew better, he hated himself for letting cherry treat him however she wanted.

yet, there he was, making out with her.

he knew she was using him.

and he knew we shouldn't like it.

but she was just too hot not to like, and jay wasn't exactly the smartest.

but he was determined to not fall for her.

they would both just use each-other.

except, cherry was going to use him much worse then he's ever expect.

"get out." cherry motioned to the door, when she pulled away.

«───── « ʚ♡ɞ » ─────»

cherry looked up.

nikki and nate were making out in the corner of the room.

"do they know you guys are here?" leia questioned, walking past the pair.

"oh, they don't care. they're in the zone. nothing breaks it." jay tossed a beanbag into the air and caught it. "watch this."

jay tossed the beanbag at the couple.

nate caught it, and threw it back.

"how can she kiss my brother? his dentist quit in the middle of an exam." gwen laughed.

"guys! i got too close and now i'm stuck in it." ozzie said.

"we've all been there. when you're in the middle of a makeout session, and you're in the moment." jay said.

"everyone except you, dumbass. no one is making out with you." cherry laughed.

"uhm, yo-" jay began.

cherry slapped a hand over his mouth, to stop him from speaking any further.

"and your lips just melt together.." gwen fantasized.

"and his tongue hits the hangy thing in the back of your throat and it feels so good." leia said, trying to relate.

"what?" gwen questioned.

"bitch, what? are you cardi b?" cherry asked, with a confused look on her face.

"leia, have you ever kissed anyone?" gwen sat up.

"never. not once." leia admitted. "it's just never happened, okay? in sixth grade, i was a foot taller than all the other boys! and just when they got up to mouth level, i did two years of advanced braces."

"like headgear?"

"it was so much worse. there was a crank that my parents had to tighten every night. it was like starting an old timey car."

"well, it was worth it. you have such a beautiful smile." jay smiled at leia.

"jay, shut the fuck up. do you ever stop speaking?" cherry asked.

"yeah, do you ever take a day off?" gwen stated.

"i wanna kiss someone. i think about it all the time." leia walked in between nate and nikki. "what's it like?"

"okay, this is an emergency. we need to get you your first kiss! let's go to the mall and knock this out." gwen stood up, grabbing cherry's hand.

"the mall? oh, don't make me start on a mannequin! that's so embarrassing!" leia frowned.

"no, it's full of guys!" gwen reminded. "we'll find some goober, chat him up, show him your teeth, lay one on him."

"cherry, have you had your first kiss? because i'm a goober, and i volunteer." jay said, as if he hadn't been kissing her the night before.

"i've kissed, like, a thousand guys. and still, one of them wouldn't be you." cherry replied sarcastically.

jay shrugged, and continued to toss his beanbag in the air.

leia flopped down onto the couch, where gwen and cherry had been sitting.

"i don't want my first kiss to be with a goober!" leia frowned.

"you're right. we should just wait until you're confident enough, emotionally ready, secure in who you are-" gwen agreed, sarcastically.

"okay, mall!" leia said, and sat up. "summer of our first kiss, right, ozzie?"

"don't lump me in with you, you mouth virgin. i have ettiene." ozzie said, taking a seat on the reclining chair.

"is he hot?" cherry asked. "or rich? or both?"

"bro, i wanna support you, but you gotta stop with the fake canadian boyfriend." gwen said.

"oh, he's real as hell!" ozzie called out. "my parents took me to see phantom of the opera in montreal, and i met the cutest guy, etienne. we were both reaching for the last kids lx souvenir sweatshirt, and he let me keep it."

"we've never seen the sweatshirt." jay interrupted.

"whatever! you wouldn't know romance if it threw acid in your face, forcing you into a life of solitude, composing music in the night." ozzie frowned.

"god, i hope he's real." gwen shook her head.

cherry laughed.

suddenly, nate and nikki pulled away from each-other.

the couple looked around the full room.

"when did you guys get here?" nikki asked.

"we were making out." nate wrapped an arm around his girlfriends shoulder.

«───── « ʚ♡ɞ » ─────»

the group walked through the mall.

"i'm finally more than twenty miles away from jay. he's so fucking annoying." cherry took a deep breath of the mall air.

"thanks for the ride, grandpa." leia smiled.

"any time you kids wanna get out of my house, i'll drive you." red offered

"this shouldn't take too long." leia reassured.

"you guys need anything?" red questioned, holding his newspaper.

"a miracle." ozzie shrugged.

"i'll be right over here, reading my paper." red waved off the group, and took a seat in a massage chair.

the group walked throughout the mall.

ozzie was distracted by all of the stores.

cherry and gwen were trying to find a suitable boy to be leia's first kiss.

leia was nervous.

you could tell, because she kept saying it.

"i'm really nervous. my back sweats being funneled right nto my butt!" leia frowned.

"that's just your body getting ready for romance. you're cute, you're smart, and you're awesome. you can do this." gwen reassured.

"yeah, you're so pretty, and men are so fucking stupid. literally pick any man here." cherry looked around the mall.

"it's a total sausage fest!" ozzie ran up to the trio of girls.

"yeah, look at all these guys." gwen reviewed the boys around them.

"no, hickory farms is giving away free samples. etienne loves a nice smoked gouda."

"fine. if he's real, what his last name?"

"saint bernard."

"what school does he go to?"

"saint bernard's."

"does he have any pets?"

"bichon frisé."

the pair glared at each-other, leaning very close to the other.

cherry watched the drama unfold, laughing to herself.

"wait, that reminds me! i've given cpr to a dog. does that count as a kiss?" leia asked.

cherry blinked. "absolutely fucking not."

"go! you got this!" gwen shoved the girl forward.

leia continued to walk around the mall, harassing whatever boy she saw.

none of them wanted to kiss her.

not even the ice-cream shop worker, that she had chased down.

eventually, a security guard led leia back to where the rest of her friends were.

"you kids need to leave." the security guard instructed.

"you don't happen to have a son my age, do you?" leia asked.

the security chard walked away, without responding.

cherry waved away a boy, and stood beside the pair.

"that ugly man just gave me his number. i'm gonna request 5,000 dollars from him, and if he says no, i'm gonna call the cops on him." cherry shoved her phone into the pocket.

"oh.. okay. you do that." leia turned back to face ozzie.

"so it went well?" ozzie questioned.

"no, let's go. where's gwen?" leia looked around.

cherry tried to find her. "where's my lover?"

gwen and a boy were seated on a bench, making out.

"cheater!" cherry gasped.

gwen pulled away, with a laugh.

"bye, kevin. that was fun." gwen stood up.

"best day of my life!" kevin grinned.

"calm down, kevin." gwen walked away from him.

she joined the group that was waiting for her.

"seriously?" leia asked.

"one of us had to get some." gwen shrugged.

"could've gotten some from me." cherry grinned.

"i might." gwen smiled back, with a laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 46 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
42.9K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...
13.7K 951 42
NOTE: edited several times after completion so some comments might not make sense. Jennifer Lewis is your typical high school queen bitch: rude, fake...