𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐕�...

By cherienshipper

✧ q⁺ πŸƒ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, πŸ’‹ cherry garcia tries to get revenge for her best-friend, by playing the biggest ma... More

CAST! get a picture
PROLOGUE! she liked getting revenge for the girls who were too sad too
chapter 1 β€’ i can't believe i'm spending my summer like this
chapter 3 β€’ she knew she'd ruin the entire friend-group.
chapter 4 β€’ the only thing that came out of his mouth was that she was pretty
chapter 5 β€’ i'm not your wife. i'm gonna file a restraining order against you
chapter 6 β€’ didn't mean he was any less of a stupid man
chapter 7 β€’ he told himself each time she was done with him, to stop
chapter 8 β€’ allowed himself to fall in love, and had become a pawn in her game
chapter 9 β€’ he loved her so much, and she only loved him in private
chapter 10 β€’ she was the only girl he loved, the only girl he cared about
chapter 11 β€’ of pretending that the boy meant absolutely nothing to her
chapter 12 β€’ she spent her entire summer pretending to not love a boy
chapter 13 β€’ cycle of pretending that their love ended the next day
chapter 14 β€’ that he was the only one to fuck her over. he stood out
chapter 15 β€’ jay had seen her as something more
chapter 16 β€’ maybe they could love each-other better next summer

chapter 2 β€’ he was doing his best to be nice in the best way he knew how too

2.7K 85 150
By cherienshipper

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃.

the basement was freezing, and there was a boy that cherry didn't know.

"uno." the boy said, setting down a bunch of his cards.

"i think you're only allowed to drop one card." leia reminded.

"excuse me?" the boy questions.

leia looked around, for a change of topic.

she glanced over at cherry.

"aren't you cold in that? do you wanna borrow my sweater?" leia offered, reviewing cherry' outfit.

"a sweater would ruin my outfit, but my tits are freezing." cherry pulled the top of her crop top up. "if only there was a hot girl named gwen to-"

"i mean, if you insist!" gwen said, before she even finished her sentence.

the pair laughed.

"cool basement." leia complimented.

"it's a dump. no offense." the boy shrugged.

"no, it's kinda sexy. do you ever fuck in here?" cherry questioned.

"come find out." gwen grinned.

both girls giggled.

"ozzie and i met last year in detention. tell them what you did!" gwen glanced over.

"i told my math teacher his wife was cheating on him. she was making out with some dude at ihop."

"ew, ihop?" cherry questioned.

"exactly!" ozzie agreed.

"that's horrible." leia frowned.

"i know! ihop? show some class." ozzie scoffed.

"for real.. like, you could've stolen his wallet and gone somewhere more expensive to cheat." cherry agreed.

"ugh, i love you. it's kind of disgusting." ozzie stared at the girl.

"you're such a bitch. i love you more!" cherry grinned.

3 more people came running down the stairs, and cherry only recognized nate.

"you're not gonna believe what happened. it's the best thing ever!" nate grinned.

"that's what you said when the mcrib came back." the girl beside him said.

"i thought it was gone forever, nikki!" nate frowned.

"aww, you were scared? oh, babe!" the girl, nikki, leaned in and kissed him.

'oh, shit, he has a girlfriend. that sucks. i'm not a homewrecker.' cherry thought to herself.

the last unnamed boy pulled up a chair beside leia.

"hey, new girl." he greeted.

"hey, boy. man? i don't know how the whole puberty thing is going for you. probably great!" leia grinned.

ozzie laughed.

"guys, this is jay." gwen introduced.

cherry stared at him.

jay?

did she have the right jay?

"please place all your zippers and buttons in their upright and locked positions. i know cherry's hot, but she's my wife." gwen stared at jay.

"hey, not cool, gwen! i don't mind an affair." jay grinned.

"oh my god, you're so loud. you're talking right into my fucking ear. could you just.." cherry placed her finger over his lips, silencing him.

"wow, what's your problem?" jay questioned, grabbing her by the wrist and moving her hand.

"my problem is you." cherry pulled her hand out of his grasp.

jay shrugged, and turned to face leia. "so.. are you spiritual? i am."

cherry cringed.

"you're making a face, but that would've worked on me." ozzie shrugged.

"can i tell my awesome story now?" nick questioned. "so we were just chilling in my van-"

nick recalled what had happened earlier that day.

they'd lied about purchasing a keg, and they were actually given it, for free.

cherry wasn't paying attention.

she was just staring at jay.

that had to be jay kelso.

he even sounded like a slut! cherry was disgusted.

but.. he was kinda hot.

ew, no. that was her bestfriends ex, and he was a shit head.

besides, actually being attracted to him would ruin her plan.

the day before, flor had asked if cherry could do her a favor.

if cherry could play jay like he had played flor.

but cherry wasn't gonna do that.

she was gonna play jay worse than he did to flor; she was gonna play him worse than he'd played any other girl before.

because he deserved it.

and because she was bored.

what else did she have to do, anyways?

when cherry was snapped back into reality, jay and nate were shouting the word bro at each-other.

"why do they have, like, 3 and a half brain cells combined?" cherry questioned.

"3 and a half?" nikki laughed. "that's being giving."

cherry smiled. "oh my god, why is everyone here except him funny? i love almost all of you!"

"come on, babe! it's a fourth of july miracle! with beer!" nate grinned.

"why are we still talking? let's go tap that keg and get stupid!" gwen suggested.

"oh, no. we don't have a tap." nate realized. "and without a tap, the beer is.. trapped!"

"would a kiss make it better?" nikki tilted her head.

"not unless you have a mouthful of beer! do you?"

"no, i don't."

cherry pulled out her lipgloss. "fuck, i left my tap at home!"

"why do you own a tap?" leia questioned.

"because i needed one! it was red, and it had a hello kitty sticker on it."

"of course it did."

the group tried to brainstorm ideas.

ozzie and nate sat in front of the barrel, nikki and leia watched, and gwen criticized from the couch.

cherry carefully applied her lipgloss.

"what flavor is that?" jay asked, staring at her lips.

"shut the fuck up." cherry said, and shoved her lipgloss into her pocket.

"oh, i haven't tried that one."

"whore."

jay scoffed.

nate failed once more at trying to open the keg.

"wait, why can't we just go back to mama's and get a tap?" leia questioned.

"we've all tried to buy her from her, but she's tough." jay leaned against cherry's chair. "i mean, i even hit her with the hey, girl. nothing!"

"hey, girl isn't working on anyone." cherry scoffed.

"it just worked on me."

"you're disgusting."

"i'm whatever you want me to be."

cherry scooted away from him, and he jumped over the couch and sat next to her.

she switched seats, and he followed.

"get away from me, nasty ass." cherry stopped him.

"you know, you're making me almost not like you!" jay glared at her.

"thank fucking god."

"almost."

cherry rolled her eyes.

jay rolled his eyes back.

"what if we get a laser?" nate suggested.

"we're not getting a laser!" nikki cut him off.

nate stood up, dusting off his jeans.

he crossed his arms, with an annoyed and exhausted look on his face.

"well, i guess that's it. we've tried everything." nate complained.

"you said one idea, and it was stupid." gwen corrected her brother.

"you're stupid! you're all stupid! you hate beer, and you hate america!" nate complained.

"no, i hate jay." cherry corrected.

"i hate you more." jay argued.

"no, you don't."

"i don't."

"yeah, no shit."

"okay, i hate you starting now!"

cherry looked away from him.

"baby? are you feeling frustrated?" nikki rubbed her boyfriends arm.

"yeah." nate huffed.

"is this why you're lashing out at others?"

"yeah."

"how about tomorrow we go into the woods and i watch you do karate on a tree?"

"i'd really like that."

nate wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

cherry smiled.

she'd only known them for 3 hours, and she already adored the couple.

for one of the first times in her life, cherry didn't despise a man she came into contact with.

cherry could recognize that ozzie was gay, because gay people can sense each-other!

but, seriously. nate wasn't weird or annoying, and because he wasn't attracted to her, he acted normal. he was very loyal to his girlfriend, and he was too stupid to be a bad person.

"are you dill weeds finished?" gwen stood up. "leia, you should buy the tap. mama doesn't know you."

"oh, yeah, you totally could!" jay said. "plus, your eyes are crazy pretty, which won't really help get the tap, but it's something i noticed. hey, girl."

gwen shoved jay aside.

"leia, it would be so badass!" gwen grinned.

"you should do it. if you want too." cherry agreed.

"i guess i have done some pretty crazy things. one time at the beach, a seagull stole my sandwich, and under my breath i called her a.. bitch."

the group walked up the stairs.

ozzie continued to sit on his chair.

"pause!" ozzie stopped them. "this isn't gonna work. i'm pretty sure oshkosh b'gosh here is gonna get carded."

"who the fuck is that?" cherry asked, with a confused look on her face.

"good point! i have an idea." gwen grinned.

she ran up the stairs.

the rest of the group planned on how to get the tap without leia being carded.

cherry, who didn't enjoy work, sat on the couch.

jay took a seat beside her.

"your names really pretty." jay complimented. "and so are you."

"yeah, no shit." cherry said, and scrolled through instagram.

she did her best to ignore him.

"hey, girl." jay grinned.

"bye, slut." cherry stood up, and switched seats.

jay frowned.

he was doing his best to be nice in the best way he knew how too; by flirting.

and, it definitely wasn't working.

it was strange.

any other girl would kill to be in cherry's position.

jay would've let her step all over him, and she didn't even look at him twice.

he had to get her to like him.

something about her not liking him, just made him want her to like him.

he was sure he'd get her to fall in love with him.

as soon as he stopped thinking she was the meanest girl alive.

why did she have to be so pretty, if she was such a bitch?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 46 6
While Henry is away for filming, Kal is with one of Henry's brothers. But what happens if this big friendly giant runs away during a storm and ends u...
525K 24.8K 58
Rose and Jayden are very much different yet very much alike. They've always disliked each other, ever since they were kids. After years of fighting a...
60.6K 2.7K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...
1.1M 27.5K 27
Kimberly Zanders was the nerd. The one who was always pushed around not only because she was a nerd but because she was chubby. She always kept quiet...