The Business Contract

By quengdem

"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
*Character fun facts!*
Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suprise!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Spin off
Happy 69k reads
Readssss‼️‼️

Chapter 35

1.3K 75 4
By quengdem

Trina POV

I can't lie and say I'm not nervous because I'm totally shitting myself.

R.J. Is just talking away while we ride in his car but honestly, I didn't hear a single thing he said. I wanted to bite my nail out of nervousness but I just had my nails freshly manicured. So we're not doing that.

"Trina I'm really excited that you decided to come." He says looking at me.

"Huh, oh yeah me too." I answer.

"Are you okay? You seem zoned out. Are you nervous?" He asks concerned

"Nervous? No haha, why would I be nervous, I'm only meeting your parents for the first time." I laugh nervously.
Bitch stop lying didn't I just say I'm shitting my pants. We're scared as Frankie's Uncle Called Kim right now.

"Okay" he smiles at me. "Because they're excited to meet you. Especially someone extra special." He smiles.

Oh God I wanna throw up, there's someone more special then the parents who want to meet me.

I look at him and nod before looking out the window.

He drives us to huge gate and enters a code that let us through. We rode passed many beautiful houses before there was another gate which had a guard sitting in wait.

"Oh! Hello Mr. Jacobs." He says as he presses a button and the gates open.

To my surprise nothing but beautiful green fields on both sides of the car surrounded us before my eyes laid upon horses galloping far back in the fields.

I gasp in excitement and in response R.J. chuckles.

It's a hobby of my parents, they have a horse farm. Since they are much older now and retired, they have more time to do things like tend to the horses more." He explains

"Wow! I've always wanted a horse." I say before my eyes light up again at the sight of his parents house.

We arrive at a beautifully lit mansion that's exterior was Mediterranean with beautiful vines growing up some of the walls which gave off a timeless feel to it. Like it isn't old but just well aged. Everything was well taken care off down to the landscape.

As R.J parked and came around to open my door, and as I got out my feet began to feel like jelly.

Oh my God I think I'm going to have a panic attack.

I just grab and hold on to R.J. And he embraces me tightly.

"I knew you were overwhelmed, do you want to leave?" He looks at me concerned "We can always do this at another time."

I just squeeze him tight  "No, we're already here it would be rude to just leave, besides I want to meet everyone and I also want the answer to my question."

He chuckles then looks at me. "Okay, but only if you're sure."

We began to walk towards the mansion door before I stop him.

"Okay so I'm not scared but I am actually freaking out, what if they DON'T like me." I say as I breathe deeply in and out.

"Why wouldn't they like the woman who single handedly saved my company from a thief?" He brags "The woman who came in and in one day eliminated the weak links." He pauses looking at me. "The woman who replaced those lost with a stronger, better, and more efficient team. And the woman who raised our stock prices and purchases in just two months."

I begin to smile as he names out all of the things I have done.

"With my parents money talks, and in my opinion your the best investment I've ever made. And I want to continue investing in you for a long time." He says honestly before grabbing my hand. "Now lets go, and I want you to be that confident Trina that I know you are." He squeezes my hand playfully before ringing the doorbell of the mansion.

All of my fear disappeared after Ross' encouragement. But my heart still sank to the bottom once I heard the loud doorbell ring.

A older man with silver hair and a serious face opens the door.

"Welcome sir." He says to Ross. "Welcome ma'am" he says to me.

He's British which kinda makes this funnier.

I accidentally snort out a laugh causing R.J. to look at me before laughing.

"Your coats sir." The old butler holds out his arm in a gesture for our coats so we hand them to him.
"Your family is in the family room sir." He informs us.

I snort again.

"What?" Ross smirks as we walk to his family room.

"Your family had their own Alfred!" I whisper.

He just busts out laughing which causes me to laugh as well.

"I can't tell you where the bat cave is though." He whispers back with a smirk.

As we laugh I hear little feet pitter-pattering towards our direction.

"Daddy! Daddy!" A cute little girl with her hair in two high curly end pigtails  approaches us. It's his daughter, I recognize her from the pictures in his office and when I seen her at the restaurant.

"Hey my sunshine." He scoops her up spinning around with her before giving her smooches on her chubby cheeks and neck.

I can't help but watch and smile, no wonder he's the sexiest man in Houston right now. This man is just all around amazing. And I can't help it but he just gets me so hot and bothered.

No Trina no!
On the other hand he daughter looks young like maybe only two maybe three. Where her mom?

She then looks at me and smiles brightly before whispering something in his ear.

He just smiles back at her and says "Yes this is the special friend I was talking about."

She then kicks and wiggles so he puts her down and she comes straight to me and grabs my hand. Which shocked me and also Ross.

"Hello, my name is Anais." She says in the cutest voice. Mispronouncing hello which made her even cuter.

"Hi there Anais, I'm Trina." I bend down to her level and I shake her hand.

"Pretty." She says to me which just made my night.

"And you are so beautiful, cute and smart, who did your hair it's so precious." I ask her.

"Gigi did it, come here come here." She grabs my hand leading me into the great family room where there his parents and his sister sat talking.

As we enter the room all eyes fall on me as they all stand up as we approach.

"Everyone this is Trina, Trina this is my mom - Denise Jacobs, my Dad - Ross Jacobs Senior, my sister - Ellie and of course you've already met Anais." He introduces me to everyone.

"Hi everyone it's so nice to meet you all." I smile and shake everyone's hand as I act as confident as possible.

"We've heard so much about you and your accomplishments that we wanted to meet you personally." His mom, Denise speaks while smiling at me. "My son told me about your beauty, but he never told me that not even Aphrodite could hold a candle to you." His mom complimented me greatly which makes me so bashful as I looked back at Ross who seemed to be also turning red.

His dad clears his throat, " Well honey, remember you're still married and I'm present." He says jokingly which makes everyone laugh.

"Oh stop it dear, I was only complimenting her." Denise pats Seniors leg.

His sister Ellie smiles at me. "Sorry about the confusion that time at the restaurant." She says before her phone rings. "Ugh, I've gotta take this." She rolls her eyes before walking out the great big patio door which lead to an amazing pool and a beautiful, view of the city far away.

I didn't even realize we had driven so far away. But I do live right in the city now.

"Trina, Come sit, let's chat a little and let us get to know you." His Dad, Senior beckons me.

I smile and take a seat as an excited Anais quickly sits right beside me and Ross beside her.

I don't know I was tripping, I feel very welcomed and at ease now.
———————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this far into the book.  I really appreciate all the support and love ❤️❤️🥹😭
Here's some exciting news. I have two new books coming as soon as I finish this one, b/c I don't really like starting something without finishing the first thing. Soooooo stay tuned 😁💕

Don't forget to ⭐️💬🗣️ if you enjoyed this chapter.
-chuu💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 33.5K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
13.9K 385 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
97.5K 4.1K 25
Being heartbroken for the fifth time, Rain decides to stay single and focus on his career. After moving back to his old apartment, he finds the scra...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...