ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹ . 𝐁𝐗𝐁

By ihawttop

" πˆπ“ π“π€πŠπ„π’ 𝐀 π’π“π‘πŽππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐀 ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹ " - 𝐑𝐨𝐝 π–πšπ―πž. 𝘬π˜₯... More

ππ‘πŽπŠπ„π π’πŽπ”π‹
i.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π’πˆπ—
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-ππˆππ„
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“

2.9K 148 62
By ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
"𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋"

||

"Xavier, you know sumone named Rich the kid?" Ares asked, rubbing his daze eyes and staring at his manager who was making himself some cup noodles.

"Mhm, i'm surprised you don't know him."

"He famous too?" Ares asked, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Yup, a rapper too, what's up with him?" Xo turned his head to look at the tired Ares.

Ares yawned before speaking to him. "He hit me up on sum shit sayin' his music team thinks me and him should do a joint album or sum shit, Ion fuckin know mane. I wanna run it cross ya slime."

"You think you want to?" Xaiver asked, "I mean it ain't no bad idea. Ion kno' em." He shrugged.

A mixtape of Ares and another rapper, it didn't bother him but he wanted to know the person and built some type chemistry with them before he just decides to do a tape with a random nigga.

If he could make more money that was all that mattered to him.

"Text him to come ova lata on." Xo said to Ares who hummed, "Copy dat. I'm finna go back ta sleep, thug." He said before giving Xaiver a dap and licking his lips.

Xo nodded his head, "Alright. I'll be workin' on beats." He told Ares who tip his head then walked back up the flight of stairs and entered into his room where his lover was still sleeping at.

Ares didn't know why he had a problem with Tae standing by Xo but it wasn't like him, he been worrying about it since his show was over because he didn't know why he felt like that.

He knew Xo didn't like Tae or be interested in him because he was straight like Jaymel but it still made Ares mad.

At the time he was drugged up and the drugs were inflicting his thought process.

He was really ready to snap on Xo for taking to Tae and being beside him, and he knew that couldn't be a good sign.

'I'm starting to think I got a problem.' Ares thought, quietly climbing into bedroom and wrapping his arms around Tae's waist and laying his bed on Dazaí bare back and closing his eyes shut.

He took in Tae's aroma as his mind began to become calm once again, 'I juss want him.' His subconscious spoke as he started drifting away to sleep.

The day went by which consisted of the couple getting their rest and sleeping all day.

Tae woke up first and turned around to see Ares was knocked out and snuggled up beside him with his arms around his waist as his freeforms covered his face.

"His sexy ass." Tae bit his lip, gently tracing his thumb over Ares bottom lip that pocked out at him and admiring the younger features.

Tae ears keened to his phone that ding and liked at his phone that was on the charger beside Ares phone, he reached over and unplugged it and frowned at the unknown number that contacted him.

𝙸
+1 (𝟐𝟑𝟏) 𝟒𝟓𝟐-𝟕𝟖𝟏𝟗
𝘶𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪' 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢?

"Do it look like a I cut hair?" Tae grumbled sarcastically with a mug.

"Hate black folk." The man uttered quietly before going to their new text thread and sending a dry reply
to whoever texted him.

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟕
+1 (𝟐𝟑𝟏) 𝟒𝟓𝟐-𝟕𝟖𝟏𝟗

━━━

𝘶𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘪' 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢?

𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰

𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯
𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘵 ?

270
𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙰 𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽📍.
𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘬𝘴

𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘢

━━━

"Tae, go ta sleep." He heard Ares voice.

Tae turning his phone off and looking down at Ares and playing with his earlobe. "I gotta go, li' folks." He told Ares who tightened his grip around.

"Ya leavin' so soon?" He whined, trying to get closer to the smaller.

Tae chuckled softly and gently rubbed the other's back, "I'll be back booka." He said softly.

Ares groaned loudly in frustration at the fact Tae was leaving, "Can we be on FaceTime tha whole time?"

"Yes we can." Tae said to Ares.

"Igh gimme ma phone and facetime me." Ares demanded. "Right nie, bae."

"I haven't even left." Dazaí shook his head, handing Ares his phone and face-timing his boyfriend. "Ion care." He muttered before answering the call and both of them going onto mute.

"Wea ya goin'?" Ares questioned, letting the smaller man out of his arms and sitting up in his bedroom.

"To da shop." Tae stood up, stepping into the pair of Ares baggy sweatpants and standing up from Ares bed and sliding his phone into his pocket then walking to his Nike slides and stepping into them. "Oh." Ares said, watching his boyfriend get dressed.

"Come back fast as ya can, bae."

Tae shaking his head and clasping the cuban link Ares gifted him with when he took him on a date, "I am not da flash, Ares."

"Well, be a muthafucker who's gonna teleport back ta me."

Dazaí laughed at him, "I'll try my hardest, nigga."

"It's a damn shame man, ya be leavin me like dis. It should be a crime, Taemon." He complained, flopping onto his back and frowning deeply.

"You just clingy, and wanna follow me everywhere but I gotta work and i'm sure Xo want yo ass inna stu'." Tae told the younger.

Ares wanted to spend a day with his boyfriend after having a great show last night.

He thought he deserve it.

He knew it probably didn't mean anything to Tae but it meant the world to him whenever him and Tae just laid around and stayed in each other presence, watched movies and talked about random things and their theories about things.

He loved all of that, he never had someone to love him like him so he absolutely hated being without Tae and it drove him insane when the smaller leaves him alone to face the world by himself.

Everything was a bit easier when Tae was around.

It didn't feel the need to take drugs to calm his mind, he didn't feel alone when he was with him. He felt alone even if he was in a big group without Tae.

Why was he feeling like he couldn't survive without him, it wasn't like this before.

He was feeling like he could breath or live without Tae, was it a good thing or a bad thing.

Even if it's a bad thing, Ares felt like it definitely was a good thing.

"Fuck dat." Ares mugged softly, crossing his arms. "Fuck dat stu'. fuck everythang but not ma li' daddy, watch one of dis days ima have yo ass on lock."

Dazaí hummed to Ares words and walked to him and ran his hand over his lover's chest and stomach, "I want you to chill da fuck out 'kay?"

"I wan' ya ta chill wimme wit' ma dick in yo hand, kay?" He sent a childish grin to Tae who laughed at him then leaned down and placed two kisses on Ares's lips.

"Happy, li' baby?" He asked, licking his lips.

Ares hummed softly and admired him in the most passionate way possible and slowly nodded his head.

Tae immediately got nervous and felt his cheeks become warm, and he covered his face. "Ight foe'nem, ima catch you— Wait." Ares, grabbed Tae's wrist, "I te amo ya bae." He bit his lip at him.

"I te amo you too, baby boy." Tae sent a smile to him.

//

"No lie, i'm goin' blind. Be standin' in front of da damn tv and still can't see." Dazaí grumbled as he stood in front of his shop television and typed 'Leaning' by Bryson Tiller and clicked onto the song.

Tae looked at his phone to see Ares sleeping in his bed with his phone propped against his pillow so his lover could watch him sleep.

Tae didn't have any problem with Ares being close and clingy, he was already clinging to him when they weren't dating.

Tae has noticed that Ares been putting his responsibilities on hold to be around him, which wasn't sitting well with Tae.

He didn't want Ares to put him over his career, he also didn't want him abusing substances. It did had him worry him when he walked on Ares who was already intoxicated and trying to take two pills.

He needed to set a limit for himself or he's going to O'd sooner or later.

Hearing his shop door open and close causing Tae to snap out of his thoughts then he turned around to see a male who had to be around Ares height and had black Locs then a few colorful highlights in his hair, his hair was about shoulder length.

The man wore a black Palm Angels Sweater with Amiri Jeans and Black Alexander McQueen on his feet with an chain and a pendant that the number '𝟏𝟐' around his neck and a two bracelets on his left wrist then an Audemars Piguet on his right wrist and diamonds rings on his fingers.

"Wassup li' nigga. I'm Jazien but dey call me Ja." He introduced himself to the tattoo artist who tip their hand at him and greeted him with a dap.

"Wassam, I'm Dazaí hit folks call me Tae." Tae said as he analyze the taller's features, a very pink plump lips and his mouth filled with Vvs diamonds and he had slits in his eyebrows and his eyes were dark brown colored.

He looked hella familiar, "Say, shorty. I kno you sumwhere?" Tae frowned as taking a seat and looking up at Jazien.

"I'm inna the NBA so you prolly seen me on Tv." Jazien licked over his lips with a grin.

It instantly clicked on Tae brain and nodded his head, "Awl shit. Foe'nem, you dat hard ass basketball nigga?" Tae laughed.

The male remembered watching an basketball game with Ares and Dez at his house, this dude had caught his attention because he played basketball differently from the rest of players and this dude recently got drafted and already been making a rumble in the NBA league.

Jazien chuckled, "Yea das me."

"So you want a arm sleeve right?" Tae questioned to get a head nod from the basketball player who finally took a seat.

"Alright."

After two hours of doing Jazien tattoo, Ares had hung up on Tae randomly when he woke up but he didn't text Tae saying he was about to link another rapper to talk business.

Tae told him to be safe as usual, he couldn't do anything but worry about Ares because of the way Ares handled himself, Ares was the one to randomly pop off with no reason or any warning.

Tae took his gloves off and threw them into his small trash bin, "So how old are you Ja?" Tae looked at the male who slid their rose gold iPhone into their jeans. "Shit, 21. What 'bout you, Tae?" He asked.

"19." Tae uttered softly.

Jazien smiled at him fondly, "You a baby, li' dude." Jazien teased, making Tae chuckle and wave him off. "Mann, my birthday inna month."

"Word?" Ja grinned.

"Mhmm, i'm be a big dawg." Tae nodded his head eagerly.

Ja licked his lips and looked at Tae, "Type shitt, what you gonna do?" Ja asked.

Ja couldn't like that Tae vibe was unmatched by far, he was funny and had the greatest taste in music.

Ja learned that Tae was from Chicago and recently moved to Miami and recently started his tattoo business.

Tae learned that Jazien was from south Carolina, and he was down in Miami seeing how his basketball the Grizzlies were about to play against the Magics and him and his teams were just the trip to Miami and trying to use it to their advantage.

"Uh, ion know yet." He replied to his question.

"Well lemme kno when you think of sum, kay?" Jazien rasped, pulling 5  hundred dollars out of his pocket and handing it over to

"I gotcha." Tae said then looked at how much money Ja gave him and looked at him with a small frown. "It was only 270– I kno', I like to bless my friends." Ja sent a smile to him.

Dazaí smiled and nodded his head, "Well. I preciate you, friend."

Ja hummed then fished a two tickets to a game Tae assumed and dapped Tae up, "Come support a nigga." Ja told him, hitching his pants up a bit and looking him up and down.

Tae grinned at him and nodded his head to his words, "I gotcha you on foe'nem grave. I'm support." He said, licking his lips.

Ja smirked at the smaller man, "Shit, ight. I'm catch you, li' dude." He said, giving the attractive Tattoo Artist a dap then walking towards the exit and leaving out.

"He coo'." Dazaí mumbled before he started to clean up his station and begin to think to himself.

He damn near forgot his birthday was coming up, he didn't really care for his birthday so it just flew by him, Tae didn't really celebrate it nor bring it up.

He didn't want nothing big,

He didn't know what he would want for his birthday— 'Ares, i want him for my birthday.' Tae thought then grinning softly as he received a flashback of him and Ares.

'Shit, get a Airbnb and bring everyone out den I get a orgy with 3 bad booty bitches and Ares sexy ass on da side.' Tae thought before busting out laughing at his thought.

"Dat be da best birthday, on T.Roy."

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬,
𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

𝐓𝐚𝐞 & 𝐉𝐚,
𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 17K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
83.5K 3.7K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
128K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
932K 50.1K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...