𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

4

9.7K 286 33
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I cleaned up my station and sprayed some disinfectant spray cause ion play that covid shit. I lit up my vanilla and coco butter scented candle and played some summer walker as I waited for my client to arrive.

She was my last client of the day and I was ready to take my ass home.

After about five minutes I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up dusting myself off and went to open the door.

"Hi you must be Brook?" I asked her smiling as she smiled back, sis was very pretty too.

"Oh hi yes that me and you must be Sariyah the baddie thats finna slay my head" she said smiling and I smiled back, I loved outgoing clients.

"Lol okay lets get started then" I said leading her to the chair.

"This is real nice boo I love this set up" she said sitting down and getting on her phone.

I thanked her and got to work.

after 3 hours or so I was finally done with her sew-in, and lets just say I did my damn thing. "Girl this dude im talking to or whatever is so damn fine" Brook said as she cheesed down at her phone. "Here he go right here" she said showing me a video of this guy smoking a blunt and what looked like she was sitting in the car with him. But I noticed the face tats on his face and I knew then like the back of my damn hand.

(A/n: i know the face claim i have for Kamari doesn't have face tattoos but just use ya imagination like he does okay? Ok.)

That was Kamari's duck ass.

I smiled ignoring all the voices talking in my damn head cause this shit was funny.

He stayed trynna get mad over niggas wanting to get at me or even breath near me, but here he was fucking with a whole female.

"He so damn fine lord it's ridiculous, he be producing music and shit like yes daddy make that money" Brook said twerking a little bit in her sit making me mug her ha little cause bitch you too comfortable and geeked over him.

He must be fucking her ass good cause aint not way.

I just know his ass was about to hear a ear full from me.

"He says it's just sex but I don't know girl my ass want more than sex now, like I wanna make his ass fall inlove with me" she said smirking and I rolled my eyes spraying down her hair.

"Oouuuu thank youuuuuu Sariyah you did yo thing for real, Im so glad my bestie sent me to you cause yes ma'am its giving real hair for real" she said combing through her hair some as she took some pictures in my huge mirror.

"No problem girl, that'll be $90 boo" I told her giving her a little smile and then went to cleaning up the mess I made and put my things away.

"Here you go boo thank you again, and trust I will be back" she said handing me two 50 dollar bills. But before I could say anything she was gone out the door.

I called Kamari and waited for him to pick up which he did after the first ring.

"Wassup lil bit, whatchu doing?" he asked as he looked down at the phone then went back to rolling his blunt. I seen he was at home in his game room.

"Mhm so I met yo lul girlfriend today" I told him as I had a frown on my face while I swept the floor.

"Fuck you mean girlfriend? ion got no damn girlfriend Renee and yk that shit" he said with a mug on his face. I chuckled a little, "Oh well who is Brook huh Dion?" I asked as I stopped sweeping and looked at the phone.

"She ain't nobody, just a bitch I fuck from time to time chill ma fr" he said licking the blunt.

"Fuck you mean chill? you literally get mad at niggas because they breathing near me, but here you go fucking her and her ass was up in my place of work sitting in my chair while i did her hair and all" I said frowning more. "fix yo face Renee before I fix that shit for you" he said giving me a serious look.

"well fix it then" I mumbled lowly hoping he didn't hear.

"fuck you say"

"Nothing Dion, but next time inform on yo bitches cause ion wanna be in that situation ever again, makes me think you was trynna hide and shit" I told him and he smacked his lips.

"Mmcht man it wasn't even like that, it just she aint even nobody to me but a fuck ma and I mean that on everything. The girl know what the fuck is up, I told her ass it was nothing but sex and that's it" he said picking up his phone and putting his face in the camera giving me a serious face and I knew then he was telling the truth.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I guess Kamari" I told him as I threw the trash away.

"Aint no I guess Sariyah I meant that shit. ion want shit to deal with that but a fuck so don't start assuming shit and making shit up in that big ass head of yours cause the shit is all wrong" he said sparking up his blunt.

I rolled my eyes flipping him off.

"im telling you them bitches gone get stuck one day" he said laughing little.

"Whatchu finna get into now mamas" he asked making me smile at the nickname. "Im finna close shop and head home a bitch is tired deadass" I told him as I yawned.

"Awww my bestie done worked her big ass head off" he said laughing at me.

"I swear you stay being mean to me for no reason" I told him as I made sure everything was off and I turned off the light and locked the door going to the elevator. "Girl no the fuck im not" he said blowing out the smoke.

"Mhm whatever but ima talk to you later best" I told him as started driving.

"Whatever get off my damn phone" he mugged me then hung up.

see no love what so ever.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yea girl with her fancy rich ass want us to come to the little family thing she throwing at her house, and I told daddy hell Nawl cause what the fuck she want us there for, she said fuck us and left to start a new life with some white ass man and gave no fucks about us Riyah" Samara said getting mad and I just let her vent. To be honest I wasn't too fond of my mother cause i was just a toddler when she left us and our dad.

Hell she was barely around when she was there, and she just never grew a bond with me so i really didn't care.

But Mara was older then me and she would tell me how she wanted to talk to momma countless of times, but momma would ignore her.

And I know that will always stick with her.

"Well look Mara daddy want us to go, hell we can go for a little bit like 5 minutes then we dipping out that bitch" I told her which made her laugh.

I hated seeing my sister that way, feeling all them emotions over something she couldn't control.

"Ughhhh I guess but only for daddy, cause if it was anything else then it's fuck that bitch til forever" She said making me laugh shaking my head.

"Ima tell jay to come cause lord knows how my attitude finna be in these folks neighborhood" she said and I nodded thinking about asking Kamari to come with me as well. "Anyways girl let me get off this phone so I can wash these damn dishes" she said rolling her eyes.

"Keep on they gone get stuck" I told her knowing I sounded just like Kamari annoying ass.

"Ewwwwww bitch you sound like Kamari ass for real" her dramatic ass laughed out and I laughed wit her. "Lmaooooooooo bitch he stay saying that shit to me cause i stay rolling my eyes at his ass" I told her still laughing.

"Oh bitch I see, but Okok bye get off my phone ho" she said laughing some more then hanging up.

Rude ass.

motherfuckers love hanging up on my ass like they don't love my ass fr.

Thoughts?
Kamari got a lil yea or whattttt!!!? Also thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 18.3K 39
"𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
426K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
287K 9.2K 27
𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹- 🥷🏽. ion proof read fuck yall and them errors❤️.
680K 25.3K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯