COTE REACTION: The Unfamiliar...

By STsombra

This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Cl... More

Prologue: Where are we?
Chapter 1: Death comes to Ayanokōji
chapter 2: A loving family and changes
Chapter 4: The new Class D
Chapter 5: Arisu...Onee-chan
Chapter especial: Reaction to "Joke Chapter"

chapter 3: Getting to know the "family world"

4.3K 172 67
By STsombra

[I'm not going to say much verbiage, just remember that when I say D Class I mean Ayanokouji's, so as if I were the princeling. Also sorry for taking 2 weeks instead of 1 but well.... I have also read comments so I will stop putting so much hate of Ayanokouji's Class.... I leave you with the chapter enjoy :) ]

"Well let's continue with the next video" Kiraishin said.

It was a cold spring morning. April had just arrived, and I was sent off by my butler, Matsuo. He had a smile that would warm the hearts of many people, and I'd be lying if the sight of my butler smiling didn't cause me to smile internally as well.

"He seems like a nice person" Ichinose said.

"Kiyotaka-sama, keep in mind that whatever is ahead of you, do not falter, mmkay?" He said as he patted my shoulder.

"Goodluck to you too, Matsuo... Give my regards to Eiichirou as well and tell him to ace his exams."

"I will give him my regards, Kiyotaka-sama"

"Good, and please do keep yourself away from fire-" I suddenly said to which caused him confusion.

"Why did you tell him that?" Kanzaki asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

He saw my expression and understood that it was a heavy topic and apologized to me.

"What?"

"What??"

We stared at each other for the longest time.

Matsuo then lets out a chuckle and would then just place his hand upon my head. Ah, so this is what it's like to be at the receiving end of a head pat. In my past life, I was the one who'd give such a thing to Kei.

"So Kei likes to be patted on the head, good to know that" Sato said in a teasing tone.

Kei couldn't respond to this.

("Well, it wouldn't be so bad if he does... Wait what am I thinking?") Kei thought.

In retrospect, she seems to like such an action from me, specially after she tells me to praise her which in turn I would praise her, accompanying it with head pats.

("They seem to be the perfect couple...") Ichinose thought a little sadly.

"Whatever you say Kiyotaka-sama" He said with a warm smile.

Looking back at things now, it was rather unusual that Matsuo had not changed from that kind old man he once was.

"He's a very kind person" Hirata said.

"Yeah at least it seems like you had someone kind in your past life" Ike said.

I realize that now.

"A Possibility that their personalities are not the ones reversed but their fates..." I mused to myself.

"What do you mean?" Katsuragi asked.

I remained silent...

Matsuo, who had committed suicide, now lives a normal and happy life, away from literal gaslighting... Matsuo's son, Eiichirou, who had gotten stuck to a dead end job, now excel at his dream school like he always wanted.

...

Silence filled the whole room, no one wanted to speak in this situation....

"Sorry for your loss Kiyopon" Haruka said.

"Yes... You know you can talk to us..." AkiBRO said

"It happened a long time ago, it hurt me but it doesn't affect me that much anymore, but thanks for the concern."

("I have to help him, he looks like he was not affected but it sure was hard...") Kei thought

("I didn't know Ayanokouji had it so bad.... And he always helped me... Now I'm the one who has to help him.") Ichinose thought.

("So that old man cheated on me, it seems that he hates the wrong person, it seems that Ayanokouji cared a little about him") Nanase thought angrily to Tsukishiro.

("His father is the worst, I'm sure he did all that") Sakayanagi thought.

It's somewhat sad, thou. Should Eiichirou be sent to his dream school, Nanase wouldn't be able to go to ANHS. I let out a sigh. Poor Hiyori.

"Eh? And why do I enter that comment" Hiyori said.

("So in this life Eiichirou and I are in school together, how envious...") Nanase thought

Guess she'll just have to make due with me.

For context to this thought process, I had Nanase with me one time

when we went to the library back in the third semester of our second year. It was by sheer coincidence that Hiyori was there as well. It was a nice coincidence too because Nanase had approached the shy bookworm with much enthusiasm when she found out that she was an avid book reader too.

"Do you like books Nanase?" Hiyori asked.

"Well yes I love reading too" Nanase said.

Looks like they already have a good chemistry. [Achievement obtained second friend-book]

It was at that moment, our small group was formed.

("Now I feel bad that I hated him...") Nanase thought.

A far cry from my old group of friends.

I sit here now thinking...

What had happened to those I have left behind?

What will happen to Kei...

Then I felt this odd emotion within me stir up. This emotion was unnerving to say the least and whenever I think about it, it kind of makes me feel like I want to throw up.

I know what causes this. It is whenever I think about this one specific Question.

Would the Kei in this timeline be different?

"It is very hard that the girl you like, rather in this situation, the woman who was your wife has changed her personality completely, maybe you could not fall in love with her new self" Katsuragi said.

The thought of Kei being different is just...

It doesn't sit well with me. Especially if I had come to love that very same person for who she is and what she had grown to.

"See Kei look how much he loves you so much you'll be happy won't you?" Sato said.

"Don't tease me like that" Ke said with a little pout.

Her friends kept teasing her about the little blush my comment from that world caused.

I realize how love could be oh so complicated when thrown in as a variable in tackling an odd anomaly known as time travel. You spend oh so many hours with the ones you love and those you had befriend only to watch that progress you agonized about go down the drain in an instance. The consequences of Time travel to the human mind tends to be overlooked in most movies, opting to focus more on the greed or desire of humanity to change the outcome of the future.

That's got to be a pain in the ass" Ike said.

"This is boring where there's fighting and stuff" Housen said.

They all looked in his direction, the guy doesn't have a bit of compassion for the other person.

In fact, rarely you find studies of such a hypothetical outcome. The fact that I am the first time traveler in human history may prove that to be. I am the only one who possess that knowledge now. And quite frankly, I can't write a book about it.

Returning to said consequences of Time Travel, It would seem that the individual who experiences such would be subjected to mental fatigue due to the feeling of isolation at the expense of experiencing a unique scenario.

"It's like I said honestly I couldn't be mentally well after seeing all the people I know with an inverted personality, it would be a headache" Kanzaki said.

A social experiment that could be conducted to see such effects of Time Travel would be one of Ostracism, or the act of excluding an individual from societal gatherings or groups of friends. The weight of being isolated due to your circumstance tends to cause some form of depression or anxiety to manifest within your mind.

("What is ostracism?") Hondou thought.

Well, that is the blunt of it, however, what if certain variables were change. What if the group of people shun you when they themselves don't know they're shunning you? What if you are the only one who knows the reason why you are alone and you are powerless to do anything about it.

"You will most likely go crazy and depressed" Katsuragi said.

I know there's a term for this...

But other than that, I walk on a thin line that should not exist in the first place. I am alone in this mad world where my father is a kind man, my mother is alive-

Kouenji Rokusuke over there gave up his seat courteously for the old woman.

"That man giving up his seat? He would never do that," Sudog said.

Kushida Kikyou acting like the world is something she scraped off her shoe.

And HORIKITA SUZUNE acting LIKE SAKURA AIRI BEFORE I MET HER.

"KUKUKU I'd pay to see that, my stomach would hurt from laughing so hard."

("Man that would be nice") Sudog thought.

No, no, that last part isn't really set in stone. No, actually, none of my assessments are set in stone as of yet. I merely took everyone at face value and had hypothesized their personalities as i see them. Although, Kushida is making it easy for me.

("Are you insulting me? I don't even know how Karuizawa can fall in love with that THING") Kushida thought.

I can easily tell that she's letting her bi- i mean... colorful personality out.

Some laughter was heard, but Kushida said to be quiet and they did so because of the tone of voice she made.

I wonder if she is secretly a softie...

A reverse of her original personality of being nice on the outside and wretched on the inside.

So yes, I am on a line that should not exist in the first place.

Well In all honesty, I shouldn't really care about this social line between ostracization and Social Suicide. However, My plans would be heavily affected if i get Isolated.

I then watched as the blonde male student stood there as he watched the outside world through the window of the bus. Not once have I heard him praise his perfection for everyone to hear.

"Impossible..." Said Class D

"My perfection in this world is fine but in this world I am far superior." Koenji said.

"Shut up Narcissist"

"First let go of your leash before you speak" Koenji said with a dazzling smile.

Sudo stood up.

"You'll see" Sudo said

"SUDO!!!" said Horikita

Sudog looked at her and saw her expression, after that he went back to his seat.

"KUKUKU are you a dog or what?"

Sudo kept his anger to himself.

Maybe something good could come out of this. A Kouenji that helps the class would be a surprise to be sure but it was a welcomed one. Seeing his welcoming nature, i decided to give up my seat to make my way towards Kouenji. I could care less about my chair, honestly.

("Then why didn't you give up your seat you damn shady boy") Kushida thought.

What I need to do is establish myself as a proper classmate to Kouenji.

"Hey..." I calmly greeted the blonde student. My voice still as monotonous as ever but I made sure to sound as friendly as I could. Luckily he reciprocated my greeting.

Wait he reciprocated my gre-

"Hello, may I assume that you also go to the same school as I do?" Well... so far so good...

"Yeah..." I steeled myself. To introduce myself now would be a great idea to get used to introducing myself at the classroom later. "Im Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class 1-D" I said. Of course I have to introduce my class as well in order to not sound like i know that we will be classmates for this year.

"Kouenji Rokusuke, Class 1-A, a pleasure to meet you Ayanokouji- boy" He said with a smile. Well thats....

So in that world they accepted that I am a perfect existence" Koenji said looking at himself in the mirror and combing his hair.

"WHAT CLASS A????!!!!" Said Class D

Wait...

What did he just say?...

"I-im sorry... but uh... did you say that you're in Class 1-A?" Hold on a second... Why is he...

"Yes, I am a part of Class 1-A. I'm sure you already realize, no? This is some form of hierarchy just by judging how the school year is divided by letters. If such letters are rank accordingly, Class A would be the Highest and Class D would be the lowest." He explained. I already know this

"Wait does that mean you already knew about all this in the beginning?" Sudo said

"Of course I did, but why would I waste my words on defective people" Koenji replied.

Class D looked at Koenji angrily.

I already know more than what any of the other first years already know.

But what I didn't know is that...

Their personality changes caused so much change that they ended up in other classes.

Kouenji in the enemy class?

The Unknown factor of Class D is now at Class A?

There's no doubt that this Kouenji might not hold back at all...

"KUKUKU I want to see it"

Worse comes to worse...

Matsushita

"But why her?" asked Class D. ("Well that's true.

("Well that's true if I didn't hold back I'd most likely be put in Class A") Matsushita thought.

Yukimura

Horikita

Their names suddenly pop up into my mind as weariness fills my chest. Had they been sent to different classes as well?

Wait... If I am in class D... left with only the defectives and not the ones holding back or just physically troubled....

"Hey if you were put in Class D too, don't call us defective when you are too" Class D said.

"KUKUKU what fools..."

"FUFUFU"

I felt like laughing.

I also felt frustration

also Annoyance.

If the lowest of the lows, were all gathered at class D and I was the only one academically competent there, then this just got...

("It would be interesting to see it") Manabu thought, adjusting his glasses.

"Ayanokouji-boy, Is there something wrong?" Kouenji asked. Calm down Kiyotaka, this is the first time you felt like this ever since Shizuka decided to prank you with that firecrackers on the toilet when you were 7...

Deep breaths...

"Sorry I just thought of something bothersome" I said.

"Hey, if its something bad, don't dwell on it too much, alright?"

Why are you being nice? Please say something Narcissistic.

"Yeah this is getting weird..." Said Class D

"How beautiful I am" Said Koenji whispering looking at himself in a mirror.

"Well we're back to reality now" Said class D.

"You're right, I just... need to take a breather and just..." Possibly jump out the window of Class 1-D "...ease up my thinking"

"That's the spirit, Ayanokouji-boy! I knew you'd understand my reasoning!"

Okay maybe talking to Alternate Kouenji was more... spiritually taxing than talking to his original self.

Some laughter was heard in the room.

I decided to just go back my chair but seeing that there was an office lady sitting there already, who noticed me and smiled at me, as if she was saying thank you, I decided to just stand up and allowed myself to retreat into my happy place.

"That was nice Ayanokouji" Ichinose said.

"It didn't cost me anything to give it to him."

A Nice home, a warm home, with my lovely wife who comes up to me and wraps her arms around me. I imagine her saying 'Time to Charge up my Kiyotaka!' with a cute yet silly smile upon her face.

I sighed out as I then took my step outside of the bus. Before me was the school that will serve to be as a learning facility. They call it the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS for more simplicity. Offers 100% guarantee to attain employment or guarantee to be admitted to the best Universities in the country.

But that's just surface level intel in regards to this school. The fact that I know about it would consider me to be... as Sotomura would say, a cheater in life... Or was it Ike who said that?

"Yeah it's like I'm a Life Hacker Ayanokouji-dono" Said Sotomura adjusting his glasses.

"Dude you give a lot of cringe" Ike said.

I could care any less if I cheat in life.

I'll take advantage of having the knowledge of the future to utilize victory after victory. Cheat? Life is nothing but a series of unfair circumstances. Everyone is subjected to have advantages and disadvantages. I already have stated in my previous youth that no one is equal. As long as you win, that's all that matters.

"What a good way of thinking Ayanokouji" Katsuragi said.

"Thank you?"

But that isn't also the case.

Despite us not being equal, we must strive for equality. At the end of the day, take away everything special that distinguish our character, we are but human. All of us live, breath, bleed, and die.

Reformation, a process in which you identify the flaws within a subject and change it for the better.

Yes... I was a horrible human being...

"Stop saying that to yourself Ayanokouji, you're not a horrible person" Ichinose said.

"Yes... Why are you saying this, Kiyopon?"

But now...

"Excuse me?"

That voice...

I then turned towards my back to see... a timid girl rubbing her arm as she look down at her foot. To any normal boy, the sight of this black haired beauty being reluctant would be adorable. I, too, would be moved. But that isn't the case.

This woman's the devil, the evil being that'd use food to her advantage and would wield her compass to satiate her sadism.

Horikita looked at me and stabbed me with compass-chan.

Most people laughed at our situation.

I seem to have showed her something to cause her to flinch-wait huh?

"What's wrong?"

"Y-you just have a scary look..."

"KUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKUKU Susune acting like this is a feast for the eyes bring the camera Ishizaki I have to remember this moment."

Horikita completely ignored it, but she was also surprised how it is in this world.

"Oh... Uh... I'm sorry?" I seem rather confused-well actually I am utterly confused. This woman had just said that I had a scary look. It just felt weird because this is Horikita Suzune we are talking about, she rarely gets afraid... I think.

"Yeah it's a little weird but here it seems more accessible" Ike said.

To hear her admit that I was scaring her was just... I felt the hair at the back of my neck just stand.

First day in school, I'm already tired.

"I-It's fine, you don't have to be sorry, It's my fault for bothering you anyways..."

("How cute...") Sudog thought.

I feel bad...

"No no- it's fine" I felt rather insecure talking to her. Is it because she's acting even more vulnerable than her previous self that i grew accustomed and immune to? If there's a god out there, you're screwing with me at this point.

Many laughed at my otherworldly comment.

"I mean... I don't mind... What can I help you with..."

"Well... M-my name is Horikita Suzune"

"KUKUKU I love how vulnerable you look SUSUNE."

Sudog wanted to punch him in the face but Horikita wouldn't let him so he just folded his arms.

"It's unbelievable she hadn't even shown up on the first day of school..." Shinohara said

She just introduced herself.

She's currently not ranting about me staring at her...

She just introduced herself.

She's not telling me off to satiate her superiority complex...

She just introduced herself.

I think I am in hell and this woman is what you call that? the angel of death? here to escort me to the unforgiving sufferings that hell offers to sinners like me. They say that the angel of death or the bearer of the sinners to hell takes up a form that represents your innermost source of suffering. I'm surprised it didn't manifested into my father. If I was in heaven, she would have taken the form of Kei if we follow my line of logic

Yeah, I didn't time travel, I am pretty sure I died.

"Oh... Uh... I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka..." I introduced myself. "Oh! I'm from Class 1-D" I immediately added, a theory to test like with Kouenji

"So already collecting as much information as you can huh?" Kanzaki said.

"Oh what a surprise, we are classmates! It's nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-kun." She smiled at me.

("How rare is she in Class D even though she has changed her attitude, so she will always be a defective") Manabu thought.

"KUKUKU/FUFUFU"

"So still defective, I see, I see" Ryuuen said.

No wait, I am not thinking this rather logically. Here I am standing before a nice Horikita and she's not threatening to stab me with a compass at every chance she could get.

"Dude you sound like you are describing a devil" Ike said laughing until a compass came near him.

"Shut up" Horikita said

Ike apologized and went back to looking at the screen.

She's introducing herself to me like a civilized human being. Despite her reluctance, she speaks gently. I don't want to admit it, however, she's almost at Shiina Hiyori's level in terms of adorableness.

This is dangerous but nice at the same time. Imagine having a seatmate that would smile at you and not treat you like some scum she stepped on the sidewalk.

"Wow and we thought they were sweethearts in the past and now that you tell us, it seems like they were like natural enemies" Onodera said.

I am utterly conflicted.

"Likewise." I said.

She nodded happily as she then started to walk right beside me. Sh then opened her mouth and spoke "So say that we are classmates, would be nice if I was able to consider you as my friend, don't you think Kiyotaka-kun?"

"That's I guess-"

Okay, so imagine every word in the english, japanese, french, german, italian dictionary that could express a human being's confusion.

Who is this person, This CANNOT be Horikita Suzune.

"It's amazing how much his personality changed" Said D Class.

No! Not only Kouenji and Kushida but also Horikita.

Friends? It's the first day and you wanted me to be your friend? It took, like, three? four? months? before you could consider me as you friend?

Manabu was disappointed about this.

"I'm sincerely sorry for that, at that time it was wrong" Horikita said.

"No problem."

And at that time I considered you a Tool.

"Wait a Tool?" said everyone but you-know-who.

"Kukuku so you finally see the personality of him."

("His father implanted in him this thought that people are nothing but tools, I hope Kei can help him again with that...") Sakayanagi thought

Is this what Ike calls a speed run that he does in his weekend streams?

"It's literally the same thing I was thinking right now," Ike said.

I didn't know you could speed run friendships too. Sure it would be productive but shouldn't we build foundations too? Even in the Ayanokouji Group, we had to start with our last names and start out as a study group first before transitioning to first name basis-Or nickname basis if you have blue hair and huge chests with the name Hasebe Haruka in your birth certificate.

"To have depends on the person, there are many cases, take Ichinose as an example" Shibata said.

"Haha very true only she is that way" AkiBRO said.

"You know Kiyopon I think we have to have a big conversation after this" Hasebe said with a frown.

But here she was, Horikita Suzune, in the flesh, allowing me, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka to be her friend on the first day of class.

I don't know what's going on anymore.

All I know is that she smiled widely and nodded. Apparently I have accepted her proposition. Hmm she now thinks of me as her friend.

However Horikita, I...

"Wait did you just call me by my first name?"

"Wow this is going fast" Shibata said.

"That's what friends do, correct?"

Breathe in, Breathe out.

Everyone here aren't the same people that you grew accustomed with.

Everything had been set back to the start, back to zero. Literally, Im sure Class D would get 0 Class points again without my intervention.

"FUFUFU that's very true, garbage will always be garbage."

Class D ignored this comment.

Hmm...

I'm getting worked up all of the sudden.

Haven't I already hypothesized the possibility of everyone not being themselves way before I rode that bus?

Yes...

Perhaps I was just thrown off by my parent's affection for me.

Perhaps I was just thrown off by the fact that my care taker is alive again

Perhaps I was just thrown off by the fact that Kouenji has become a threat to Class D

Perhaps just being in the past has caused me to crack slowly but surely.

This isn't me...

I was always level headed... right?

I sighed.

This was no time for clowning around anymore. This isn't the first time I've been here in the ANHS. I know what will happen, I know what will occur, I know who to watch out for and who to keep close to Their personalities changing will make things easier for me I'll have a reason to doubt and be wary of everyone. I will have a reason to keep my secrets away from them. Because I have a normal background, I won't have to worry about keeping my White Room escapee status as a secret because that didn't happen in this timeline.

"You basically have school in the palm of your hand Kukuku."

("So in this life you can at least enjoy it after processing all that") Sakayanagi thought.

Yagami and Tsukihiro wouldn't be a threat no longer, Amasawa wouldn't be an annoyance. Ryuuen, i was confident in my skills to match against with him. Sakayanagi, I've kept tabs on her throughout highschool along with Ichinose. I have as much leverage with Chabashira-Sensei, I'll be able to take down Nagumo just like I did in the past.

"Sempai I'm not annoying" Amasawa said with a pout.

"This time it won't happen, I swear I'm going to defeat you" Nagumo said.

"Stop putting yourself lower than you are..." Fuka said with a mocking tone

Nagumo ignored Fuka's comment.

I closed my eyes.

As long as I win...

As long as I win...

"Sure..." I opened my eyes as I offered my hand towards Horikita. She then smiled happily and shook my hand enthusiastically. "Please refer to me as Suzune from now on"

"KUKUKUKU Ishizaki bring me popcorn I'm going to need it to watch this."

I felt my eye twitch

This is fine, This is alright.

can handle this...

'Bullshit..." I whispered to myself as I stared at the people within the class room.

"What's wrong Kiyotaka-kun?" Suzu- Horikita asked me... I don't think i'll get used to calling her by her first name

What's wrong?

I took a step in and started to walk to my chair. As I did so, everything slowed down. My mind was working on overdrive as I analyzed. Currently I'm looking at the key members here for now.

Let's start off with Hirata Yousuke. He's not mingling with the girls like last time. In fact, he has his head down on the table, sleeping, not bothering to socialize at all and winning everyone with that lady killer smile of his. Him being a leader for the class to unite the majority had immediately gone up to flames.

"Nooo what did they do to our Hirata" Said the Simps-hirata.

"It's so weird to see him like this..." Ichinose said

Kushida Kikyou, Anyone who approached her, she glares at them, causing them to flinch back. Her being able to unite the boys under her influence and her having relations with other classes seems to be impossible now. She's almost like Horikita in the previous timeline and it's rather unnerving.

"I honestly prefer it this way, at least he doesn't lie about his true feelings" Said Class D.

Sudou Ken, well atleast he's still athletic, that's a good sign. But him talking calmly with Miyake Akito is just somehow odd. Just from studying Sudou, he seems to have a leveled temper, makes me think that he's probably in Class D due to his low academics.

("Man this is weird, so even if I changed my behavior, I still got kicked out of the club or it never happened") thought Sudo.

And the moment I saw her I feel like my life flashed right before my eyes.

I wouldn't have recognized her if it weren't for her intoxicating purple eyes. We seem to have locked gazes and somehow...

I felt scared for this forseeable future...

Karuizawa Kei...

She didn't have her pony tail on, nor did she wear her usual amount of make-up. Her hair was completely down- the same hairstyle she would make whenever she was home.

"Wow Kei you look very different" Matsuhita said.

Ah my chest is aching.

Her eyes, they didn't reflect the burning passion she had the first time I saw her. She wasn't loud, brash, headstrong, nor did she took the spotlight at all.

She was completely timid....

No...

She wasn't timid at all...

There's a terminology for this...

One who appears gentle, firm, kind, poised, elegant

I couldn't get a good read on her because my mind was messed up with memories upon memories flooding in my head. I cant get it to stop it seems...

"He looks like he's about to go crazy," Ike said.

"Kei-chan" Someone called out to her.

Satou Maya, someone who had confessed to me in the past... Someone I rejected...

Sato-san is blushing after they declared that she proposed to me.

"So you confessed to him Sato-san, when was that?" asked Matsushita.

And so they went on and on chattering annoying Sato.

"Hey how could you turn her down are you crazy?" Said Ike

He ignored Ike's question.

She too was acting almost like Kei but she was a lot less off her level. She's much less elegant, more down to Earth.

"Ah, Satou-san" The Blonde girl spoke, her voice sounded gentle. The two of them started talking, It seems that Matsushita had joined them as well.

("So I'm not in class A how strange, could it be that my personality change is taking me back to class D?") thought Matsushita.

This is good... Atleast we still have her here. I seem to have lost focus with identifying my first impressions of the others as my eyes were just locked onto one person.

"Kiyotaka! Kiyotaka!" I looked up from my laptop as I stared at the woman before me. The woman who I knew grew even more beautiful. To think I'd find beauty be confined in an individual, my old self would have scoffed at me.

"Hahaha you're crazy about her Kiyopon" said Haruka.

"Man I'm jealous" said Ike whispering to himself.

[Author-Sama: if you wonder where is Sakura? It's because I don't see necessary to put a reaction from her, although if I'm going to put it for example when she appears in class]

"Yes, Kei?"

"Whaddya think?"

"About what?"

"Ahhh Mou! my hair dummy! do you like it this way?"

Her hair is down, it flowed so elegantly. But it seems to be groomed nicely.

I thought her hairstyle was beautiful.

"Yeah I guess"

"You guess?!"

"Yeah, you took your scrunchie off, right?"

"No! It's not just that?"

"Not just that?"

I feigned ignorance, something that seems to have gotten under her skin.

"I had this groomed at a parlor!"

But I didn't tell her that at that time.

I kind of wish I did.

"I know"

"Eh? What do you mean you know?! You just told me-"

"Kei, I was just messing with you"

She stood there for the longest time- that is when a vein popped up upon her temple as she glared at me.

"Do you wanna get beaten up?"

"What a healthy relationship..." Sato said

"It sounds like a soap opera" Mako diko

"That would be undesirable-"

"Gah! Why did I even agree to marry you again?!"

"Because you love me?"

My blunt reply seems to have caught her off guard as her face

reddened up. "Y-you!" She yelped out before covering her face. "W-

why does my heart still skip a beat after you say such things! It's not

faaaair!"

"Isn't that a good thing?" I asked

"Huh?"

"I just read this off from the internet but it seems that if the words I love you still affects your partner in a good way, that means those simple three words still have impact and significance"

Laughter came throughout the room.

"Haha Typical Kiyopon are bad at this socializing stuff" said Haruka.

"It can't be Kiyokata pfttt I can't stop laughing" said Yukimura.

"Some things don't change no matter how many years go by" said AkiBRO.

"Pfft"

"Oi..."

"No no, don't get me wrong, Kiyotaka, but that's honestly such a you answer"

She smiled as she then moved closer towards me. All I could do was watch her in silence as she looked at me.

"Tell me, Kiyotaka, does my 'I love you' leave an impact to you?"

never admitted it to her that day... Nor did she need me to admit it... She knew my story at that point, she knew my father at that point. She knew a lot of things about me.

When she asked me 'when did you decide not to go back to your ather?' and I replied 'One spring afternoon', she understood with a heated face. By only gazing upon my once abysmal eyes, she had confirmed that what I said was in reference to the day she answered my confession.

"Quite a romantic Kiyopon, I didn't know you were like that" said Haruka.

sat down upon my designated desk.

We were desks apart once again

What was once an embrace away, we were distant once again...

Once more you became far from my reach... Congratulations,

Karuizawa Kei of this timeline, and of my timeline, you have made me feel something none of my countless enemies had made me feel.

"You're the best, Kiyotaka! I'm not giving you up to some other woman"

I sighed out, a sad smile adorned my face.

"This is very hard..."

"Are you saying you never experienced emotions to a person? Until Karuizawa came along?" asked Kanzaki.

"Who knows?"

"Tch."

As of right now I truly felt... Defeated...

"Ah, Kiyotaka-kun, you smiled..."

"At the worst time he got him talking," Hondou said with a chuckle.

Not right now, Horikita...

"Well, we're going to play the next video..."

...

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 3 (6000 words)

Hello long time no see, how is life? Well bad, well it doesn't matter lol.

I wanted to put in this section, that if you are interested in a story where the characters of COTE have superpowers and Koudou Keisei is a school of superheroes, I invite you to read my new fic.

It's called "COTE: HERO OF ELITE".

(The story is not a croosover, in case you were wondering, since deadpool is on the cover).

STsombra Out

Thank you for reading and please, if you like it, enter it without saying more, I say goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.7K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
428K 13.8K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
31.8K 699 8
Reactions from all the years to Ayanokoujis life, quotes or just general stuff So basically a reaction fic like almost everyone has done Still, I try...
56K 1.9K 34
a/n: for some people who wanted to read this fanfic, i suggested you not to read it because this fanfiction doesn't make sense at all, shitty grammar...