Till the end of time

By NovaWwritesss

Linnea Johnson and Warren Reid have had a bond like no other since childhood till all of that is threatened w... More

*character aesthetics*
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
*A/N*

12

2.1K 40 17
By NovaWwritesss

I am going to kill him.

That little selfish bitch, Linnea just finished sobbing and explaining their whole conversation to me.

I pull the blankets up to cover her go toward the door and put my shoes on as I head out the door to my dorm.

Now that little shithead can have his own little reasons as to why he completely abandoned her and I don't care for those reasons.

He hurt her badly.

I still remember the night during their argument about why he had been avoiding her. That did not end well.

Three years ago
......

"Warren, would you please just tell me what's going on? I can help you. Come on, we've been friends for I don't even know how many years can you grow up and stop this, we can't just end like this" I overhear Linnea in a pleading tone.

"You. Don't. Understand, Okay? Get it through your head. I'm broken and nobody can help me" I hear him say, sounding defeated.

"Warren please-"

"Would you just leave!" He yells.

I barge open the door.

"Come on we're leaving Linnea he can sit here and deal with his own shit," I say grabbing her hand and leading her out the door as she protests.

"Nini wait no I have to help him," She says, tears streaming down her pink cheeks.

"Linnea I'm sorry, I really am in time you'll realize why I'm doing this." He says though the door. Bipolar ass.

I hear his voice fade away slowly as I practically drag her to the car.

She's a sobbing mess, I feel bad. I'm not even sure what to do.

I'm not the best at the whole comfort thing. We sit in the car in silence not saying a word.

"He hates me, doesn't he?" Linnea says softly.

"No, he doesn't, he just has his own shit to sort out, and if he doesn't want to tell you there's nothing you can really do about it," I say to her trying my best soft voice.

"I did something wrong. If I had done something differently I would still have my best friend." Her voice comes out exhausted. "Did our friendship mean nothing to him? Did I mean nothing to him?" She cries her head in her hands.

I rub her back trying to comfort her as best I can. She cries and cries for what feels like hours.

Present day
......

That day was definitely one to remember, the look on his face once he realized what he had said to her.

The regret in his eyes. It sucks to be him.

Now he thinks he can just waltz in here out of nowhere telling her he's sorry? Yeah no.

We have a dance performance on Friday which is tomorrow and he better stay away from her for her sake along with his.

"Can you not!" My roommate yells as I just walked into her sucking some guy's face.

"You realize we share this space right?" I call out scoffing slamming the door then walking down the stairs.

Just as I turn around I bump into someone almost causing me to fall down the stairs.

I feel a pair of hands steady me by holding my arms.

I look up to see Dayton. "Get off of me dickhead" I shuffle away from him.

"Sorry sweetheart, although an alternative would be me letting you fall down the stairs. I'll think about it next time" He says with an attitude looking down at me.

I scoff and start to walk away.

He grabs my arm.

"What do you need Jones?" My tone flat, ripping my arm from his grasp.

"Why are you out here walking to leave? Shouldn't you be in your dorm? It's past midnight, "he asks with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, I would be if my roommate didn't kick me out 'cause she and her little bitch were sucking faces," I say annoyed reaching into my purse to grab my phone to call a cab.

"Oh shit" he drawls out. "Well you could always spend the night at the house, i'm just here dropping off some basketball gear for someone on the team" He holds up a plastic bag.

I decline quickly "Yeah no thanks."

"Oh come on I'll take the couch" No shit.

"Still a hard no for me," I say brushing past him down the stairs out the door.

I see him in the reflection of the glass opening his mouth and then closing it. I laugh dryly to myself then wait outside for my cab to show.

10 minutes passed and still no cab, I was so close to stealing a car and driving myself to Cam's house. Kidding, obviously.

My brother. He goes to school here too but somehow has managed to get enough money for a house.

He's 2 years older than me back for his master's degree. I hear the door behind me open and quickly turn to see who it is.

"Still don't wanna stay at my place?" He says with a smirk.

"Yep," I grit it out I don't understand why he won't just leave me alone. I could just go to Linnea's dorm but I don't want to bother her.

"Suit yourself" He shrugs walking toward his car then abruptly stopping then turning to me once more.

I shiver from the cold.

"Get in Blackford."

"No."

"Get.In."

"No," I say more sternly this time.

"Why are you so goddamn stubborn?" He asks, getting more frustrated.

"Whoa, buddy cool the jets no need to get the blood pressure up quickly," I say looking ahead at the parking lot ahead.

Once I turn my head to look at him, He gestures to his car as he gets in.

I don't move. Looking back ahead of me.

I hear the roar of his engine then the car pulling up in front of me at the curb.

"Dayton, I told you no. You need to respect that." I have already decided on my answer.

"Okay. At least take my hoodie will you?" I snatched it out of his hand eager for him to just leave me alone.

He gives me a small smile before driving away.

You may be wondering why I dislike him so much.

Well, I don't dislike him, it's just we have history you could say.

Some history not even Linnea knows about.

One day he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world then the next I walked into him in bed with some blonde-haired blue-eyed chick.

Coulnt tell if they were siblings or not, as I saw they were naked definitely not siblings. I hope.

Ever since then, I've been hesitant to get serious with people.

Now Dayton did not cheat on me he may be a player but if he's in a relationship he will stay loyal.

But he never cheated since we were never together but I thought it was serious, I guess the feeling was not mutual.

But I should've known that.

He's been a player since day one. That is all in the past though, over a year ago.

I give up on the cab and walk back inside the dorm building throw aside my dignity and knock on some random door.

A girl about my age answers.

She looks tired probably because it's past midnight Naomi. Jesse gets a grip.

I quickly explain my situation to her and, still barely awake, she waves her hand and I thank her. I settle getting comfy on the floor of the dorm, still wearing Dayton's hoodie.

It smells like him.

........

That's that! I hoped you liked her pov I thought I would switch it up.

The next chapter will also be in her pov but then back to Warren and maybe we can have dayton or Tyler's pov in the future?

I guess I just post as I write i guess

HAVE A AMAZING DAY LOVE YOUUUU
DAILY UPDATES SOMETIMES MORE THAN ONCE A DAY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 252 35
This story is a super slow burn. Hailey just wants to finish her fall semester of classes. She wants to be able to go home and spend the holidays wit...
31.4K 4.5K 48
Blair Bass, pretty, smart and independent has been in love with her best friend for forever. Deciding, that her senior year is gonna be the year of c...
1.4K 174 26
....With all the SMILES you brought me I never thought you could cause me so many TEARS... The story about Friendship, love , loyalty, trust, betraya...
12K 282 11
When Taylor Burke met Bucky Barnes during their sophomore year. He basically kept their tutoring arrangement a secret he was less than thrilled about...