The Alpha's Trap

By mizpanda

Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (Part Two)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Maid in lace

Chapter 37

274K 8.3K 2K
By mizpanda

Guys, this chapter sucks, I'm sorry! But anyway okay.. listen. Next week, if lucky, is the last time I'll be able to update until around the 13th of June to the 19th.

So please don't remove this book, just wait for me, I promise I'll be back <3

Thank you for all the views and comments and votes. I love your feedback!!

Alright enjoy!

—————-

I turned back and grabbed the handle, attempting to open it but it wouldnt budge and I knew either Simon or Asher had a tight grip on it.

"Let me out!" I growled, banging on the door furiously when I heard a voice behind me.

"You're that mad at me?" I turned back to Lauren who watched me with sad eyes, "You don't even want to be the same room as me.." She said the last sentence more as a statement than a question.

Is that what she had been thinking this whole time?

"No.. what the hell would make you think that?" I said in shock and I noticed her facial expression change to confusion.

"You've haven't talk to me since what happened and haven't visited... I saw you once outside but you didn't even come in" Her lower lip quivered and my eyes widened.

"Lauren no! I didn't come in because I felt guilty and like a bitch. If I had just forgiven you and stopped being stubborn, this wouldn't have happened.. I thought you would be annoyed at me"

Her eyes met mine and we stared at each other for a minute before tears brimmed her eyes.

"YOU IDIOT MAISIE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND THOUGHT YOU HATED ME!" A sob came from her and I couldnt help but smile at how emotional she was. I walked over to her as her arms went out, requesting a hug.

"I missed you too idiot" I whispered as I embraced her, tears pricking at my own eyes but I held them back.

I heard knocking at the glass and pulled away and looked behind me to see Simon and Asher watching us.

Asher had a proud smile on his face and Simon's eyes were on Lauren as he nodded with a gentle smile on his face.

I had my best friend back.

——

I looked around my room with my arms folded and let out a sigh. "You're seriously thinking about moving out?" I glanced up when I heard Simon's voice from the doorway.

I dropped my eyes and nodded my head. "I don't belong in this pack any-"

"Don't say that" Simon interrupted me, "You will always belong in this pack.. you don't need to go". My heart tightened when I heard the pain in his voice.

I brought my hand up to my hair and threw it over my shoulder, allowing my bite mark to be revealed... the mark that had made me and Asher officially mates.

"I'm the.. Luna... of the moon lupis pack now Simon. I need to go." My heart quickened everytime I said the word Luna. Simon's face fell and he let out a sigh.

"I understand. A Luna has her duties... it's just hard to get used to my. My little sister is a Luna.. and leaving my pack" He sounded upset as he spoke and when he said those words sadness washed over me.

Was I really ready for this?

I looked up when I heard the doorbell ring and my eyes met Simon's. "He's here" His voice was dull and it was clear he wasn't happy.

"Calm down Si, I'm not moving out right now" I sighed before I pushed past him and through the door frame. I continued down the hall toward the front door and I could hear his footsteps behind me.

I pulled open the door and looked down at Yasmin who looked up at me with a big smile.

"Hey Yazzy" I grinned as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so happy you're going to be our Luna" She hadn't stopped smiling since that day and Simon cleared his voice behind me.

"Where's Asher?"

"In the car" She replied, pulling away from me and looking up to Simon before grabbing my hand, "Let's go!".

She tugged me away from the door before I could say goodbye to Simon and over to Asher's car where he was waiting inside.

His brows were knitted together, looking extremely focused then I noticed he had his phone in his hand and held up to his ear.

I walked around to the passenger front seat and kept quiet as to not interrupt his call while Yasmin jumped into the back.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that" Asher growled and I turned my head, noticing his face fill with anger, "When we come face to face I will not hesitate to tear you to shreds!" And with that he hung up and threw his phone to the side.

He closed his eyes momentarily before re-opening them and turning his head to look at me. I raised my right eyebrow in concern and he mirrored my action which led to me narrowing my eyes.

"What was that about?" I asked and I took notice of how his eyes darted to the backseat where Yasmin was and back to me.

"Nothing" He said again before resting his hand on his lap and leaning over, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Yuck" Yasmin groaned from the back and I felt a smile form on Asher's lips before pulling away.

"Yuck indeed" I agreed with Yasmin which earned me a displeased look from Asher whom I responded with a giggle.

He began the engine and soon we were on the road. "So.. when are you coming to the pack house?" His voice was low and my brow knitted together in confusion.

"I don't know whenever.. if you want to go now I don't mind" I replied with a simple shrug before Asher let out a sigh beside me.

"I mean when are you moving in Miss Luna" I turned to him and noticed the grin on his face which cause me to narrow my eyes.

"Don't call me that and I don't know yet. It's hard... leaving behind my pack" I let out a sigh and Asher shifted beside me.

"You know what else gets hard when your around? My di-"

"ASHER!" I slapped his arm, "Yasmin's here you idiot" I growled before turning back and seeing Yasmin with her head tilted to the side, waiting for an explanation.

"Ignore him, he's being stupid" I waved my hand as if brushing something off.

"Mhm... stupid. That's not what you moaned when-"

I lunged forward and blasted the music up causing the speakers to cause the car to pound.

"Geez Maisie calm down, we're not having a rave" Asher laughed, turning the sound down while Yasmin cheered f and I could see her dancing in the back through the mirror.

"Okay, so what are we doing today?" Yasmin sat back in her seat and turned to face out the window. I peeled my eyes from the mirror and landed them on Asher, waiting for his answer.

"We're going to let you run free" His voice was calm and I noted his eyes looking up to the rearview mirror to see Yasmin's reaction.

"What?! You mean you're letting me shift?" She almost jumped from her seat but the seatbelt chucked her back and I heard a small groan.

"Only if you make it there alive. Stay sitting in your seat" He chuckled before returning his eyes to the road ahead of him. I couldnt help but smile at him before quickly turning my head away once he looked in my direction.

"What?" He asked and I pursed my lips while shaking my head.

"Maisie, what is it?" He pushed on the subject and I knew he wasn't going to give up so I just let out a small sigh.

"It's just... you've changed so much.. well in my eyes anyway. You used to be that feared Alpha who was a rude dick and now look at you. You're actually really sweet, you'd make a great dad" I muttered before turning back out my window.

"I'm still feared, excuse you!" He quickly said before going quiet for a moment, "Is that a hint?"

"A hint? What?" I turned to him confused and I noticed a grin form on his face.

"Are you hinting that you want some pups... or kids? Because if you already wanna make the pack bigger-"

"WOAH NO! NO NO NO! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT, I WAS JUST SAYING BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING NICE TO YASMIN! I CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING PUPS WITH YOU!"

"Calm down Maisie, I'm only messing- wait..." His facial expression changed and his eyes kept dead ahead, "You can't imagine having pups with me?"

I cringed when I heard the words come from him. They sounded bitchy.

"Asher, I didn't mean that."

"You seriously can't see yourself having a kid with me someday? Even if it's far off in the future?"

"Are we seriously having this discussion... with Yasmin in the back...?" I hissed and his jaw tightened slightly.

"You don't have to answer because with that reply you already did".

And with that the rest of the car journey was silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11K 22
Maya is a curvy, shy, funny and sweet girl who just turned eighteen and is wanting to finish her Senior year of high school off with her cousin, Erik...
2.3M 65.7K 31
Eli has just turned eighteen and is an Alpha One day, a new girl shows up to the school and instantly, he feels a pull towards her, but isn't sure w...
2.2M 75.3K 58
18+ | April has lived her entire life with humans. So when the controlling Alpha who turns out to be her mate tries to force her to leave with him, s...
92K 4.4K 21
It's been five years now, since Alpha Eli and Luna Leah met in high school and went through hell just to be together. They have a five year old son...